world cup of mma tycoon (represent your country )

Give the people what they what that what i always say .First ever world cup of mma tycoon. Represent your country and whoop everybody else inferior one..If interested please post .Even if it a small country and you doubt you get the numbers we can put you on a rest of world team or combine 2 countries .Also if your country not up yet be your first candidate.

Teams and fighters

Teams will consist of 5 managers from there real life county 1) Country of residence (had to have lived there for the past 5 years)2) Country of birth . .If there more then 5 mangers trying to represent there country highest rank mangers of team (the captain ) will decide which manger/fighter will represent then .Each manger will manage 1 fighter .

I believe strict weight classes might not work for this so there going to be 5 general weight classes . .There be no restrictions but one of the of then is for creation fighters .Just make sure your Is at least the min weight of each division .For example a 144 fight wont be able to compete in the 145 -155 division etc etc .

145 -155

170-185

185-205

205 - 300

creation tournament fighter heavyweight so between (240 -265)

Tourament set up

Fights will take place every 14 days .

Like the world cup first round will be a mini league format depending on number but for now let say 4 per group.Each team will fight each other once .Top 1 are 2 teams go through to the knockout stages (depending on numbers again and such) .

Which ever teams in the victor wins the most fights get 3 points .In the highly unlikely event of a draw each team get 1 point .No point for the losing team .

Groups will be randomly selected but the knockout stages will be seeded .Team rank one will face team ranked 8 in quarter finals etc etc .

Curent prize money(hoping for donations)

1. I am donating 250k to the winning team .Also they will get 70% of all the money made from the events .Each member of the winning team will get a custom winners trophy

2.Runners up will get 30% of all the money way from the events .

Where taking place fighters contracts

all fights will take place in halo in the klio company org

Fighter contracts will be 1k across the aboard but all money made on events will be donated to the prize money at the end

• Upvote 5

Team Russia candidates 1c1f5ec360.gif
Aylib 2.0 captain Terrence Clam Digger, Little Wayne ,Martin Saint Louis (145- 155)
Klatz Matz (46802) 32 Georgy Fokin, 205 Sotiris Kakoullis, 205 Arunas Samusiovas, 185Timur Rubin, 365
Purple Aki (111137) creation part
(Alexey Nikulin) (48376) 37 Rustam Kersikov, Michel Teló, Aleksei Marshal, Attila Skif, Kenta Kobashi
Team USA candidates 1c21ae211a.gif
Tony Scatero (107465) 87
Rico Rico (105334) 404
Ryan Epicity (99678) captain
Cysole Dean (29909) 658 Shane Ripgut (217073)
Connor Edgar (106140) 1015 Creation part

Eddie Bravo (106915) 386 Creation Part

Team UK candidates england_flag_v_small.jpg
Master Leader Captain Sandor Clegane (204500) - 205-300, pude Moogle (233339) - 205-300
Chael Mir (108468) 254
Scott Davies (13499) ( I believe he is singing up anyway)
Mark O'Sullivan (36554) 145
Grant Brophy Andy McKenzie
Gus Malcolm
Team Asia Canidates http://flagpedia.net/data/flags/mini/cn.pnghttp://flagpedia.net/data/flags/mini/in.png
Victorio Faber (98649) 226
The Clown Prince of Crime (89717) 80
Dave Ashbourne (107844) 85

TEAM EUROPEAN UNION(Irelanad and mainland europe) Candidates http://www.flags.net/images/smallflags/ITAL0001.GIFhttp://www.eidhr.eu/images/EU.png

manager rank potential fighters weight class

mickey hart 171 Incheol "Sobyeol" Wonha (210113) 145-155
Alexandr "Mean Machine " Nikitin (228880) 170-185
Arcalimon 18 - (Creation tournament) 265
Hector Grimm (108720) 187 creation if room
Bob Vendarra (66111) 8 Still unconfirmed but more then likely will join
Sir Mamado Tododia (108418) Captain Troy "The Cray" Lancaster (199197)
Alexander Kelnet (23872) Whats to do creation tournament
Mester Elbaek (88700) 359 Buzz Lightbeer (227945)
Team new zealand Candidates http://climateaction2020.unfccc.int/media/1058/new_zealand_flag_small.gif
Micheal Russell (5402) 533 Creation Tourament
Team Canada Candidates

Manager Rank Country Potential fighters Weight class

Northern Ninjas Captain Canada Kordell Bailey Sr. (193054, 139 p4p) 170

Cause McDubree (17807) Bobby "The Black Knight" Bishop (186392) 205

• Upvote 4

I'd like to participate along with my Russian brethren. If you're interested- holla!

Maybe include Ukraine, Lithuania, Larvia (Humors, you're excluded. Nah, you're welcome to join if you are still around), and other former republics. If not- there is the Team World.

I will also donate 1 mil.

This.... I thought the specific fighters competing had to be from that country which would have been much better IMO.

Well someone else can run something like that and that would be interesting also but this format i am going with .

I think we should discuss first before going ahead with this inital idea.

Again this format i am going with .If anybody whats to do something else more power to then .

I'd be up for representing England. I was ranked 41 two weeks ago if that matters...

I think you should be able to choose from the following countries (like with football);

1) Country of residence (had to have lived there for the past 5 years)

2) Country of birth

3) Mother/Father's country [so for me I'm born in England, but half Finnish and half Greek Cypriot, so should be able to choose between the three]

This would result in more interesting teams.

• Upvote 3

I'd be up for representing England. I was ranked 41 two weeks ago if that matters...

I think you should be able to choose from the following countries (like with football);

1) Country of residence (had to have lived there for the past 5 years)

2) Country of birth

3) Mother/Father's country [so for me I'm born in England, but half Finnish and half Greek Cypriot, so should be able to choose between the three]

This would result in more interesting teams.

I like the frist 2 i think the 3 one would be taking the piss a bit really .I will update rules

• Upvote 1

I think that you will have a hard time doing it with countries and cover all weight classes. Not a lot of teams would be complete I think. Just a suggestion, but why not make a Europe team,Asian team,...?

Well we see what we can get first for individual counties .We can start putting countries together like a Asia team etc etc afterwards if we or lacking numbers .I assume bjorn you down to represent Belgium :).Also i cant see people struggling to fill divisions thee only 5 one a creation division and there pretty spread out weight wise for that reason alone .Mangers for countries i see being a issue alright .

i was looking at the top 400 managers ranks and we should get the following teams below easy .Every other country will struggle but they can team up with other neighboring countries if need be

uk/usa/finland, Canadian ,sweedish /irish, Australia/Nederland ,Russia