Font

Stasiak

Tumenov

Roberts

Santos

Sajewski

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have no idea how Bisping allowed this fight to be so close, old daddy Hendo has basically lost all his skills. His wrestling is none existent these days, he cant kick, his cardio is gone, all he has is a right hook and heart. All Bisping needed to do was circle right and that is it, but some how he allowed himself to get caught and the decision was very favorable to him. I am not so certain the 5th round was 100% his and i have no idea how one of the judges gave a 49-46.

I sure hope they give the next title fight to Jacare for god sake. The only loss he recently had was to Romero and that was very controversial, you have to go back to Strikeforce for his last loss and besides all that, he has essentially finished everyone he has fought since losing to Rockhold in the UFC besides 1 of this fights. Weidman and Rockhold lost their last 2 fights, Mousasi it is too early. Romero has not fought since 2015 and from what i remember he was caught for illegal substances. Frankly speaking, i think Jacare will eat Bisping alive if they book that fight.

Great all round card. It pains me to say but I cant see Bisping holding onto tge title much longer. Hardly looked great last night

He showed arguably the greatest heart & resilience ever displayed in the octagon. Seems to have great TDD also. Most significant strikes in UFC history & I believe during his fight against Hendo it was most in any fight ever.

People just tend to be negative towards Bisping - he's not that bad. That being said, Weidman/Romero should be able to take Bisping down, but don't see either of them stopping him on the feet.

I have no idea how Bisping allowed this fight to be so close, old daddy Hendo has basically lost all his skills. His wrestling is none existent these days, he cant kick, his cardio is gone, all he has is a right hook and heart. All Bisping needed to do was circle right and that is it, but some how he allowed himself to get caught and the decision was very favorable to him. I am not so certain the 5th round was 100% his and i have no idea how one of the judges gave a 49-46.

I sure hope they give the next title fight to Jacare for god sake. The only loss he recently had was to Romero and that was very controversial, you have to go back to Strikeforce for his last loss and besides all that, he has essentially finished everyone he has fought since losing to Rockhold in the UFC besides 1 of this fights. Weidman and Rockhold lost their last 2 fights, Mousasi it is too early. Romero has not fought since 2015 and from what i remember he was caught for illegal substances. Frankly speaking, i think Jacare will eat Bisping alive if they book that fight.

Rockhold fights Jacare next and will probably beat him. I see Weidman edging out Romero and facing Bisping next.