• Convicted
    • TNT
    • NWO (New World Order)
    • NWA (New Order Anarchy)
    • Other

http://www.mmatorch.com/artman2/uploads/1/Logo_K1_150_1.jpg

The names and detail.

Dynasty K1

The #1 KT org in the game for a long time. Held over 250+ events. It was the Syn' of KT. It passed through a few owners hands and eventually closed down. I would like to restart it from scratch.

Genesis

This will be a new chapter in KT history, the formation of a KT org this game hasn't experienced.

Exodus

The mass migration of people to the KT market.

Convicted K1

I'd prefer not to go with the Convicted name-tag. But if it's what people vote for, we'll roll with it.

TNT

Explosion of popularity in the KT market. I don't really care for it because I think it's a wrasslin' company name lol.

NWO (New World Order)

New World Order of the KT market. We're gonna change the landscape.

NWA (New World Anarchy)

Niggaz Wit Attitude. The New World of KT is entering uncharted territory. Taking tycoon by storm. Anarchy!

Fallen Champions * (not listed)

* FC is the #1 KT org in the game right now. I'd prefer to collaborate with Jonah King on this and work with him. I don't know where he's at on it, and I recently speed balled this idea to him in several sporadic and unorganized messages. Also unsure if he'd be willing to leave behind his brand and work on a new project if that's the direction the community voted. The project will go on, with or without him, so for now I've left FC off the list.

Other Recommendations?

Let us know what you got! Best names welcome.

If any of you that are reading this are interested in working with me on this project, please PM. I have a small team assembled with lots of financial backing so we'll see where you can fit in. I will be assisting in just about all of this (the less I have to do the better), but looking for help with the following:

• Org Owner (Company Slot)
  • Event booking / event formulas
  • Matchmaking
  • Recruiting
  • Tournaments (Organizing, Running, Etc.)

^^^ it'd be nice to have multi-purpose managers involved that can do a little bit or everything but if you just want to focus on what category, please specify which one it is.

------------------------------------------

What to expect:

- Custom Fighter Trophies

We will be providing custom fighter trophies, awards, and medals. Tournament trophies, KOTY and FOTY awards, and a variety of fight-based medals will be credited to fighters for their achievements.

- Annual Grand Prix

We will run annual Grand Prix tournaments. The top 8 fighters in each division will compete for a custom trophy and the title. There will be bronze, silver, and gold trophies. The winner of the tournament gets (X amount of) tycoon cash prize. The cash prize will increase with org hype/popularity and we're accepting tournament sponsors/contributions.

- Frequent Tournaments

Tournaments will be held often when team and staff are available to organize and run fluidly. Tournament styles may vary, but we will 100% run a KT version of the EPL format (all rounds will be 3 x 3). Custom trophies will be awarded to the winners.

- Consistency
We will pride ourselves on event organization and consistency. OTN awards will always be handed out. Event name and tournament name format will be consistent and organized. Everything will always be 'clean' and never sloppy.

- Rules

• 3 x 3 min fights
  • 5 x 3 min championships
  • 10-point must scoring
  • Fights take place in the Ring
  • Unrestricted ID *

* will bring in fighters under ID restriction and only match up those fighters with similar ID opponents
  • Upvote 10

I've tried to revive KT several times with my Junior Master of KT tournaments. But it's hard to keep people interested in KT for the long term...

Anything to help revive KT has my support!

90% sure I can solve that issue or I wouldn't waste the time with the thread and organization.

An active owner dedicated to KT (like Jonah :shades:), and a few other competent and active people who can pick up the occasional slack would do wonders. I won't be able to do it without somebody who wants to play org owner. I can assist with everything and play my role in advertisement + recruiting + organizing + financial, but definitely need somebody who can be a capable org owner, and people that can punch event numbers, matchmaker, and will send out contracts to the fighters. If I could get 2-3 people that could do it all, that'd make it easy.

With the help of the community and dedicated users, we can change the landscape of KT and enhance the game.

• Upvote 3

I am for anything to help KT get going. I have 5 guys signed with Jonah right now. So if me merges I will move my guys for sure. If not I will send you someone when I have them. But will still keep my guys with Jonah.

I would like to see a hall of fame added for KT like MMA. Cirkovic has been #1 P4P a couple times, it will probably get added right after he retires. My opinion he is one of the best KT guys ever, but is getting old and only a matter of time before his chin goes.

• Upvote 2

I am for anything to help KT get going. I have 5 guys signed with Jonah right now. So if me merges I will move my guys for sure. If not I will send you someone when I have them. But will still keep my guys with Jonah.

I would like to see a hall of fame added for KT like MMA. Cirkovic has been #1 P4P a couple times, it will probably get added right after he retires. My opinion he is one of the best KT guys ever, but is getting old and only a matter of time before his chin goes.

I expect Jonah will want to keep all his hard work going with FC. I respect that. It's been around for a long time and he's 1 of 2 people really keeping KT alive. I have no intentions on going after anybody currently signed with FC so any future fighter will be useful and welcomed.

I think you'll enjoy the tournaments we run and the Grand Prix format.

• Upvote 2

Stand behind your brand I would say.

It's the most recognisable brand in the entire game, why not use it for everything it's worth to increase the uptake in KT fighters if that's something you (and it seems you do) care about, I know id rather fight in Convicted KT than Barn Yard KT that's for sure. Maybe you feel I'm overstating the importance but if I had started with your brand instead of having to build mine from the ground up, I firmly believe I'd be twice as far ahead at this point, it breaks barriers, it's something people can rest a hat on, it sets the tone and feel of the thing and I feel you would be doing yourself a disservice to be anything other than Convicted KT.

Whatever you decide I'm glad to see the growing interest in this one of the most neglected parts of the game.

• Upvote 2

Stand behind your brand I would say.

It's the most recognisable brand in the entire game, why not use it for everything it's worth to increase the uptake in KT fighters if that's something you (and it seems you do) care about, I know id rather fight in Convicted KT than Barn Yard KT that's for sure. Maybe you feel I'm overstating the importance but if I had started with your brand instead of having to build mine from the ground up, I firmly believe I'd be twice as far ahead at this point, it breaks barriers, it's something people can rest a hat on, it sets the tone and feel of the thing and I feel you would be doing yourself a disservice to be anything other than Convicted KT.

Whatever you decide I'm glad to see the growing interest in this one of the most neglected parts of the game.

Whatever the (current) community chooses, I'm ok with.

Personally I'd like to stay away from the brand. Don't get me wrong, Convicted K1 or Convicted FC sounds like a great KT brand, but it's a going to be a group and community effort to turn it into the Syn' of KT. A lot of different people from a lot of different alliances will contribute. It'll most likely, eventually at some point or another, pass through multiple ownership, staff, and management, like many of the great orgs have (Syn, CFC, Ascension).

• Upvote 1

Love what your doing CK.

I used to love dynasty and they had some bad arse guys. I remember I used to fight at 155 with my guy Liam Harrison.

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=153240

If only I knew about the clinch back than. And the effect of wrestling. He never quite reached the highs of the others but had a decent career but would get 16 day injuries every fight and guess that was his downfall

• Upvote 1

KT will always suck due to the lack of features it has compared to MMA in MMA Tycoon. CK has already highlighted a lot of things which are missing when compared to MMA: http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=58825

We'll get a lot of that changed by the end of the year if I get the help I need to keep the show running.

We will also be passing out our own custom awards that include but not limited to: Grand Prix trophies, P4P awards, tournament medals, KOTY + FOTY awards, etc. to compensate for Mike's current undoing to KT.

• Upvote 3

I voted for Dynasty! I love Tycoon history and I would love nothing more than for the greatest KT org the game has ever seen to be resurrected. I love what Chris is planning to do here, KT has been the ugly step child of the Tycoon community for too long and Mike needs to invest some time into it. Good luck with the venture Chris, and you have my 110% support!

• Upvote 3

Not that I disagree, but I think it's important to mention that sliders from all parties involved play a key role in our Don Frye clinch-fighting display.

Yah, with sliders u can break clinch pretty often but arent the kick boxing rules that ref separates fighters almost immediately after clinch? Sorry, not watching a lot of fighting. Also, it's good that MMA engine uses a lot of wrestling for clinches but i don't like that it wasnt changed for KT.

Yah, with sliders u can break clinch pretty often but arent the kick boxing rules that ref separates fighters almost immediately after clinch? Sorry, not watching a lot of fighting. Also, it's good that MMA engine uses a lot of wrestling for clinches but i don't like that it wasnt changed for KT.

I think the easiest solution would be some form of clinch separation similar to ref standup for KT fights.