Kilo Maluga sounds off after loss

Rambo

1544693049rfc%20tn.png

Moments after the RFC Heavyweight Champion and Legend Kilo Maluga (9-3) "officially" suffered a controversial "TKO (Cut) loss" in the 2nd round to Conor The Bumbarian, the savage from Kiribati had to be detained by security to prevent him from mauling the trio of men clearly in cahoots and obvious lovers - Conor, Mac Little, and the referee (it's still unclear if the judges were in on it, but Kilo shouted things at them from the cage in a primitive language and spat blood on everybody that deserved it for disgracing the sport of MMA) - but once Conor and his entourage fled the cage with the championship title that rightfully belonged at Convicted Fight Club, the former champion went on a Hunt-Romero-esque rant when he calmed down and was finally interviewed.

14390840437078.png

"This is #1 bullshit!"

"3rd time in career these crooked referee stop epic comeback, because what? Little cut!

"Boo hoo you no like blood? Go watch jew-jitsu!"

"I have opponent right where I want them, always!"

"Mind you fucking business zebra man!"

"Where is little man Jay Stanley? Huh? Run away too?"

We GIVE YOU BLOOD! You give FIGHT OF THE NIGHT to these sorry midgets?"

"Why? Because judge can't decide pick a winner, they both suck?"

"Fuck you too! You want war?"

"I will shut this fucker down!"

"Fight rigged. Everybody - all fans. All see. Bullshit."

"How rig fight for Conor guy he tell fans to follow people on da tweeter? Stupid."

"Da fuck da corona has done to you all man? Bullshit! I am people's champion!"

The crowd cheers. Kilo turns to walk away, then reaches back for the mic.

"They're all on steroids."

He poses with ring girls...
Carried them around the cage for pictures...
and then stormed off before destroying a door.

ContentDangerousIlladopsis-max-1mb.gif
poor door never stood a chance
not vs Kilo Maluga
the people's champion of the world and shit stuff

1377428407lol3.jpg

"My fighter wants to apologize to absolutely fucking no one." - Chris Karter after RFC: Maluga vs Conor 2

• Upvote 13

BREAKING NEWS

5yHoetl.jpg

The Referee flew from London to Sydney for both main events;

Camara claims to have pictures of the ref holding hands with Mac Little on a nude beach in Camara's super-powerful friend's super secret gay lover location.

One thing is clear, there are many snakes in the grass. As it turns out this corruption is a part of a much bigger conspiracy and plot against Convicted. One of the best fighters in the industry suffered an eerily similar fate at Syn', another tragically early stoppage, seconds before an easy victory and well earned title defense. After Camara's mother e-mailed copies of the plot that she found in her son's panties drawer, the Convicted team hired their own investigator to bring the conspiracy to light. We've highlighted Chris Karter's interview with Miss Miracle.

It all started with the Pekka fight. 4th and 5th round. It was a flagrant foul, but the ref blatantly let that cheating cuck use an illegal dick twist and trip technique to get into side control how times a row? You're not gonna call that? He was grabbing his shorts and who stops a championship fight with 3 seconds left on the clock? Smells like a setup. They knew he was down on the cards. At least Syn's org owner didn't rob him twice! and gave him the FIGHT OF THE NIGHT award that he rightfully deserved for such a sham.

Loyalty. Google it Mazzagatti. Yeah, I'm talking to you new RFC owner I don't remember.

Can't trust an org ran by a Finn. What happened to Jay Stanley? Is RFC swapping org owners like Bjorn's mom swaps step dads?

If I have to read another fucking post about a can fighter and some stupid ass honeymoon or wedding I'm going to punch a hole in my god damn screen. I hope that child mind of Bjorn's knows that Pekka pulled a Julius Cesar and violently graped them both backstage after that bullshit excuse of a stoppage.

- Chris "The KO King" Karter

PFC Hall of Fame Fighter "Irish Hand Grenade" Jack Stone barely broke a sweat when he demolished career gatekeeper and try-hard Tobias Murphy. Jack and Tobias have one thing in common, they're both Irish. Jack belongs to the staple of the MMA universe in Convicted Inc, and Tobias is a product of the Legion of Noobs that belongs to the roster of Mentor's long, lost, lovechild, Whymer Von Mastadon. Poor Whymer must not be applying Mentor's penis cream properly these days, as his slider game has fallen off a cliff. Jack eloquently mentioned that before ranting about the hack of a referee responsible for the jobs against Convicted fighters lately.

14738124481578.png

Who the fook is that guy? Fook that crooked ref! Glad 'e wasn't the ref at me fight tonight.
Last time the fookin' cbomb robbed me blind! 52 fights! I never been finished!
Yer gonna stop it after some bum on TRT tries to pull a Hendo? 52 fights! Never finished! Never! Check yer fookin' facts.
Early stoppage and they know it and they know I deserve me revenge.
We're gonna start a bloody revolution to get revenge. Tobias was the first of many bodies.
This fookin' geezer Cormac can't hide forever. Give me another fight before me hair grows back.
Randall, you're a good lad. Do the right ting. I
'm so high I don't know if I'm Irish or a fookin' Pirate I don't speak jibberish.
Get over it you cbombs and good riddance.

• Upvote 5

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/38/38w3.jpg

Bleeding Spanner

I wouldn't blame you if you use this as an excuse to puss out of your next challenge. . .

Maybe you could get Conor to represent Convicted vs me.

The gender bending terminator has arrived, eh?

Kilo needs to regain his hype so your can crusher is the ideal opponent. When and where?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Kilo needs to regain his hype so your can crusher is the ideal opponent. When and where?

Fight #4 is meow booked (pending RFC green lights it when we have a date).

Thank you gents, you may meow proceed with your bickering while I go party w Chris Steve.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=65213&page=8&do=findComment&comment=913384

"The Barbarian bobbing and weaving, closes the distance and lands a hook to the side of Maluga's head."
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/cut2.gif
"Jeez, that splattered the ringgirls with blood, it looks like a zombie B-movie now with bikini girls drenched in blood!"

Conor The Barbarian didn't get to say that much in the post-fight interview. His manager dragged him off and was herd saying something along the lines of "CK got rap battle skills so keep that big mouth of yours shut or you will end up looking as big a fool as Camara". Besides he was taken straight to his post-fight blood test - where he supplied the blood for both tests. Doctor's didn't consider it safe to take any more blood from Kilo so they they simply scraped some off from all he bled on Conor.

It's not like it will be used for testing anyway. The RFC management are just as aware of the steroid use in the HW division as they are about what the crowd is paying top dollar for and have well established procedures for replacing tests. Just a shame they'll have to replace those ringgirls too. They will all have grown a beard until the next event.

671585.jpg

Conor the Barbarian is back on the throne he previously conquered and defended 7 times straight. A man of few and heavily accented words he had only one thing to say about the stoppage protests:
"Kilo, if that not enough blood for you - next time we bring swords."

Yes he does dress like that and yes that is the belt he is wearing around his head. Say what you want, but he got the bling for that rap shit, so who knows, maybe his manager is underestimating him.

• Upvote 2

Swords in Latvia, are we talking troll hunting now? heard they got some there. Might as well throw in a viking in the mix while we are in the neighbourhood, a horned techno helmet would look good on the trophy wall.

And we thought you would never ask :)

Footage of the #1 340k HW training in Latvia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjCdB5p2v0Y

I`ll get back to yalls :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Too bad your can just dropped all his hype and is no longer worth crushing. I might have to purposely lose Spanner's pending fight, so the hype matchup vs Kilo will be more equitable. June 6, Underground FC.

• Upvote 3

• Rambo changed the title to Kilo Maluga sounds off after loss