Blitzkrieg Formula 5000 presents.... Blitz Rebound 159++!

Yep, its not a joke, its here!

Blitzkrieg Formula 5000 is proud the present the best supplements in Hilo:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/nutritionpublic.php?ncid=1136

I'll get the proofs posted whenever Dana Black gets online and we've ordered a new image for it, but thought I might as well release it since its in stock :P

In addition, we'll be offering a buy 3, get 1 free deal for all BFC fighters who buy it, just mail Dana Black once you buy 3 or more with your BFC fighter and we'll check it out and send them over!

Lastly, I'd love it if someone tests it out, I believe PUREEVIL and j666 had bought some to test them out but they'll be getting them only in 3 days so if someone in Hilo can test it, it'll be awesome.

Oh and, sponsorships are available, just drop Dana Black a message.

Enjoy :)

Seems good stuff. Drop from 94.19 % to 93.05 % with remarkable++ conditioning. Was doing striking defence. Another guy with superb-- conditioning dropped from 95.26 % to 94.07 % (also doing SD).

Two fighters did circuits, one dropped from 92.83 % to 90.95 %, had superb- conditioning. Another from 96.36 % to 94.19 % with respectable conditioning.

One fighter was using product XX with quality 156, did circuits with proficient+ conditioning, went from 99.81 % to 97.74 %

Yet another fighter was using product XX with quality 156+, also did circuits with Abysmal+ conditioning, went from 100.00 % to 96.70 %.

It sucks that those two guys using different products has so much worse conditioning, hard to tell about differences.

edit:

Sorry, made mistake, the first guy with remarkable++ conditioning was using 156 quality product.

Also another fighter with remarkable++ conditioning did boxing sparring, went from 88.14 % to 86.69 % using 156+ quality recovery.

So it seems there arent huge difference in products with 156-159++ range, at least in these cases, but I'll keep buying 156++ anyway, just in case. ;)

Just a comparison from my own side:

Diamondandy ¦ my guy dropped from 100% to 98.83 % with remarkable ++ conditioning @ Shiv

For reference, these are number from while using NSN's Recovery 159:

One guy went from 100% to 98.78% with Exceptional- conditioning doing Clinchwork.

Another went from 100% to 98.85% with Remarkable- conditioning doing punch tech.

Another went from 100% to 98.79% with Remarkable-- conditioning doing takedowns.

Obviously, exact % depends on the fighter and the type of training, but its in the same range if you can see that :P

19 year old with Wonderful-- conditioning doing Defensive Grappling went from 96.61% to 95.45% using Non-Stop's Recovery 159+. So that's a 1.16 drop to energy.

23 year old with Wonderful-- conditioning doing Defensive Grappling went from 96.08% to 94.45% using Blitz Rebound 159++. So that's a 1.15% drop to energy.

So I would gather that the Blitz is slightly better, just as advertised.

19 year old with Wonderful-- conditioning doing Defensive Grappling went from 96.61% to 95.45% using Non-Stop's Recovery 159+. So that's a 1.16 drop to energy.

23 year old with Wonderful-- conditioning doing Defensive Grappling went from 96.08% to 94.45% using Blitz Rebound 159++. So that's a 1.15% drop to energy.

:rolling: you're a goofball, my tests ( i can have 10 people post to say so) says differently....which one is right? lol........

Anyway, one thing we do know for sure is it's an awesome product. Congrats Shiv!!!

:rolling: you're a goofball, my tests ( i can have 10 people post to say so) says differently....which one is right? lol........

Anyway, one thing we do know for sure is it's an awesome product. Congrats Shiv!!!

Well the numbers don't lie. There are three things that could have altered this test.

- Their age, but I don't think that weighs in in the energy drop at all.

- Their starting energy, that might actually affect the energy drop slightly, but they did not have a significant difference.

- The class size, the 23 year old was alone in the class, and the 19 year old had two other fighters in the class. But again, I don't know if this even affects the energy drop.

Other then that they are similar. Of course one cannot know if there's a 2.49 difference in their conditioning skill. But, I will do the test again, just switching around the products. This time I'll do it from 100% energy. Probably Monday.

Heh, I'll just happily say they're the same level by in large :)

Thanks for helping test out Opajokinen, I'll get a few freebies sent over for your help :) Just drop me a PM with your manager ID!

Yeah, we're not out to prove we have the best Recovery supplement out there - we just wanted to make sure that all of our Blitzkrieg fighters had access to the best supps possible at the flick of the switch.

My own personal tests, and the testimonials delivered, indicate that, at the very least, Blitzkrieg Rebound 159++ is in line with similar products on the market - thus, I feel like Shiv, myself, Dana Black, and the rest of the Blitzkrieg Board have accomplished our goal of making Hilo, and specifically Blitzkrieg, a top location for top talent!

WAR BLITZKRIEG!

BFC is giving all their fighters a holiday bonus, 2 Blitz Rebound 159++ supps per fighter!

All BFC fighters can drop Dana Black an email to receive it! (Its really a pain to send it to 200 odd fighters especially when some of them may not want/need it :P).

Happy Holidays!

So I changed the supplements, and here are the results :

19 year old with Wonderful-- conditioning doing Defensive Grappling went from 95,94% to 94,79% using Blitz Rebound 159++. So that's a 1.15% drop to energy.

23 year old with Wonderful-- conditioning doing Defensive Grappling went from 95,72% to 94,56% using Non-Stop's Recovery 159+. So that's a 1.16% drop to energy.

Now this would still indicate that the Blitz is 0,01% better. But the funny thing is that now, the 19 year old had a private lesson, and the 23 year old had two other fighters in the class. So if class size affects energy loss, that might be corrupting the result. So the end result is that either Blitz is 0,01% better then Non-Stop's or class sizes affect the energy loss by 0,01% per two fighters :P .