The Good Org Guide

TK

Pah, baulking at 3 billion, peasant ;)

Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.

Yeah, I'm poor. Can I borrow 55 cents?

The grass is always greener on the other side, unless Chuck Norris has been there. In that case the grass is most likely soaked in blood and tears.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vouch for IGR. Danny runs a fine org, with fair but competitive match ups. Always enought time to train and a generous purse.

Also worth checking out:

- Therion Fight League in Helsinki. Managed by Therion, offering good contracts and stiff competition in the heavyweight division (the only one i can truly vouch for, although the rest looks solid too).

Also, a heavy vouch for Blitzkrieg in Hilo.

Although, there are more good orgs out there, than actual bad ones. There are but a few exeptional orgs out there, though.

Yeah, I'm poor. Can I borrow 55 cents?

The grass is always greener on the other side, unless Chuck Norris has been there. In that case the grass is most likely soaked in blood and tears.

Love it! I knew when I deposited all my winnings into my company account, some bright spark would notice I only had 55 cents in my sky rocket...

And yes, I'll lend you 55 cents...though I'll have to wade through stacks of notes to get to it, so don't hold your breath :P

When Chuck Norris urinates, he is easily capable of welding titanium.

I second the GAMMA mention, and I also want to add MKFC in St. Petersburg. Paul Dengel is an active, dedicated manager. There are always lengthy previews and recaps for his shows that easily some of the best I have seen in the game. He's a real friendly guy, too. I think I've always had a good relationship with him.

I knew I'd forget someone, sorry Paul!

Yeah, never fought there, but Paul has always been friendly and helpful.

Chuck Norris puts his pants on one leg at a time, just like the rest of us. The only difference is, he then kills people.

LAST MAN STANDING - NYC

-Dave F - sabaton

has paid my gym fees a few times and has offered even more times. puts up with my NYC fighter's silly names =)

he also gave one of my fighters a release, upon request, to go do a tournament in another org.

my guy didn't get to join the tournament and dave f signed him right back without hesitation.

these things may not seem like a big deal to anyone else but they are to me. i'm not too caught up in rankings or money...i'm more caught up in good people.

This is 100% accurate. I have a figher in his org and he is nothing short of a class act. He's given me tips for my fighter, sets up fair fights, makes great pre- and post-fight write ups, and when I was away on vacation for a week last summer I asked him if he could watch my fighters and he did.

If you're creating a new fighter in the NY area, look for Dave F. and Last Man Standing and tell him OMG1337 recommended you.

I second the GAMMA mention, and I also want to add MKFC in St. Petersburg. Paul Dengel is an active, dedicated manager. There are always lengthy previews and recaps for his shows that easily some of the best I have seen in the game. He's a real friendly guy, too. I think I've always had a good relationship with him.

Yeah, have to agree with the MKFC. Paul's a good guy so I was more than happy to move my fighter to St. Petes when he offered. Also agree about the recaps and previews he does.

Also, Tapout FC in Vegas was a great org while my fighter was there. DFC in Vegas are great also.

Org name: ICON Rising Sun

Base: Tokyo

Owner: Johnny Karpetinova

Great org owner! He has been helping me A LOT. All my fighters there are have been treated well (good competitive match-ups, good pay). Small minus for the lack of coverage but hes working on it. =)

Yeah, it sucked not having a recap writer for a while, but now we have a full staff, and one of the most organized forum posts on the site. Now i just need to transfer it into a wiki format for historical purposes.

Thanks man for the vote of confidence.

Hmm, now my recommendations.

Choke - Tokyo - Great organization, with great competition and one heck of an owner that has to put in a lot of effort to keep such a great org running. (Does not have his own internet=( ) I could only imagine what he could do if he was able to work on his org from the comfort of his own home. I have over 35+ fights in Choke, and hope to continue fighting for him for a long time.

CFL - London - EJ runs a top notch organization in London. If I were not so fond of Tokyo I would probably have more than one fighter fighting there, but i definitely would recommend him to anyone in London. Even organized for my fighter to do a superfight against another champion which was a great experience.

DFC - Las Vegas - 3 of my fighters have fought in DFC and while i myself did not do so well, Franky Redz was always understand, paid well, and was a great owner to work for, and never had problems for me asking for training time or taking a break here and there. Not too mention he continued to pay a small fortune for one of my fighters to go 1-3 in the org=P

NEFC/New Era Assassins - LA - Paul Bruens has always been a fun owner to work for, and i have had one of my fighters with him since the beginning, and as long as he is running NEA i do not see him leaving anytime soon.

Ring of Fire - Hilo - Looking for a job in Hilo, look no further than Ring of Fire, Big Boss will treat you right and take care of you.

Hell's Balls FC - Amsterdam - Manny and Fear are running a very successful organization out in A-dam, and have one heck of a support system for there fighters. You cannot go wrong here with Hells Balls.

Crashforce - Amsterdam - Savucha is a great guy, and a great owner. I have spent a lot of time talking with him, and I have no fear that he will run a long successful organization in Amsterdamn. He's always making sure to get advice and taking a nice pace in running an org.

Elite Entertainment Group - Montreal - Gameness is another owner that while has had a couple rough spots, he is making sure to learn everything about running an org and taking his time to make sure its done right. Great guy, and he is out to help you, and your fighters. So if you have a younger fighter or vet looking for a job in Montreal, you cannot go wrong joining EEG.

Other Organizations that i know the owners of that i would trust (but have not fought for or helped with also not mentioning the big ones) -

Courage FC - Tokyo (Even if they are my primary competition=P )

IGR - LV

WCA - Tokyo (Up and coming org)

DEC - Sydney

Warriors FC - Montreal (Busy with a newborn, but respected owner)

Oh yeah, and that excellent org in my signature=P But then again i am biased there..

Also thank you J666, and Macfleet for the words.

My fave orgs are CFC: Always competitive fights, great owner. Has helped me out a lot.

TFC: Owner is always involved, very fair when it comes to time off and stuff.

BAC: Pure is an awesome owner, and a good friend of mine. Can't say enough about this org.

BFC: Ground Breaking org. TUM originator. Great contracts/fights.

UEC:My own org. which I think is awesome ;-)

Syn:No fighter there, but they always have great cards, and sweet ass posters. Great org all around.

Stampede Fighting Championship out of Montreal.

Chris Dewing run this org and I have to put it up on this list. I signed a number of my fighters with him early on when I joined the game and he's given me nothing but fair match ups and plenty of time between fights to train. Pretty much just an excellent org to sign on with and one I definitely recommend.

I like Victory Fight League in London cause the owner will work with people a lot. I've gone out for multiple superfights and I know people have come in for them plenty of times. Bryan is apparently willing to go out and search for the best fights possible and seems to do a lot of footwork. He's also been giving out bonuses for a long time, and if you want a month or so (or even more, probably) to train, he'll give it to you, no problem.

I like Dungeon FC (Vegas), Worldwide Combat Elite (Rio), and Blitzkreig (Hilo) so far, but haven't been there for many fights.

I liked Fury Fight Brazil (Rio) when I had a guy there cause the owner gave out fights like clockwork and they were all fair. He was also always pleasant to work with, which is important. I also liked VFL Challengers. Jayman seems really helpful to new managers and is able to offer even fights for new fighters or those with losing records and can have them fight often if you want, which a lot of new managers seem to like to do.

Elite Entertainment Group - Montreal - Gameness is another owner that while has had a couple rough spots, he is making sure to learn everything about running an org and taking his time to make sure its done right. Great guy, and he is out to help you, and your fighters. So if you have a younger fighter or vet looking for a job in Montreal, you cannot go wrong joining EEG.

Thanks for the mention :)

Rising Sun- No offense to any of the other great org owners, but Johnny K is by far the best owner in the game. He always makes sure that everything is taken care of, adapts to your schedule, and is always there to help you when you need it. He has been a major help with everything i do. He has done an insane amount of work to help every manager that he has under his roster, whether its with their fighters, companies, or any other things they need. I currently have 4 guys in Rising Sun, and another project on the way. Best org in the game.

TFC- Helped me out a lot the first few months I played the game. I apologize for making you deal with possibly my worst fighter ever :). My guy had quite possibly the worst chin in the game, but TFC was always there to offer tips, advice, and words of encouragement.

FFB- Once again, another owner that looks out for his guys. I actually left FFB, but Lioneld was very understanding, and allowed me to finish out my contract. Overall a great owner, and I hope to sign another guy with you in the near future.

Honorable Mentions to Logan at FWI and Schim at UEC for dealing with some of my disasters as well :)

Las Vegas

Dungeon Fighting Championship

Tapout FC

Malicious Intent FC

London

World Combat Promotions

Rio

Worldwide Combat Elite

All of these guys are great org owners. They keep you updated, give fair match ups, and work well with the fighters in the org. I praise them all very highly.

Also, I do my best at NEA and I thank the guys that give me props. I'm working on getting a writer/poster maker.

Las Vegas

Dungeon Fighting Championship

Tapout FC

Malicious Intent FC

London

World Combat Promotions

Rio

Worldwide Combat Elite

All of these guys are great org owners. They keep you updated, give fair match ups, and work well with the fighters in the org. I praise them all very highly.

Also, I do my best at NEA and I thank the guys that give me props. I'm working on getting a writer/poster maker.

Yea a World Combat Promotions thumbs up

thanks Blindsided

It;s great to see so many newer org mentioned I thought this would be a syn appreciation thread , but a lot of newer org (that I hadn't heard of ) who are obviously doing great jobs are getting brought to my attention .

got to give DEC in Sydney and Wicked Adrenaline - ACME in London a shout out . Wicked may be my competition but i'm impressed by his quick rise in London .

good work TK

Org name: Fury Fight Brazil

Base: Rio de Janeiro

Owner: Lioneld Methworth

In my opinion, FFB is the best org in Rio. Lioneld is very fair with contracts and he's given my project fighters cash to fund their training even when that fighter isn't signed with his org. He rewards loyal, active managers very generously. Also, there is no shortage of competition in any weight class.

Agreed. I don't have experience with any other orgs in Rio but Lioneld is solid. Active, willing to work with managers, and helped my guys get into an awesome gym.

Big Apple Combat - New York

Dana Fight

Gives fights on your schedule - you want to train, you can train/you want to fight every week, you can fight every week. Always makes sure I have enough funds for my fighter - always willing to cover gym fees or get me supps or clothes if necessary. Most important, however, is the faith he shows in his managers and fighters. My fighter started off 0-2 in BAC, and I was tempted to sack him - PURE talked me into sticking it out, and now my fighter is the 5-2 champion.

Even though he just called me freaking edwardsfanjr, I'm giving another vote for BAC. I had a crappy fighter in his org but he showed an incredible amount of patience with him, was always wiling to help out. When I told him my guy was leaving BAC to get some training and exposure in other orgs he sent a classy mail thanking me for the time in the org and said he'd welcome any of my fighters. Thats the kind of thing that you remember. Well, that and being called freaking edwardsfanjr.

Org name: Cult of Violence

Base: New York

Owner: Bo Dayshus

CoV is a great org -- well run, fair matchups, no BS. I've been treated so well I've put all my fighters there. CoV is very stable and financially secure, and if you need a little help Bo is willing to throw cash your way to help your training. He communicates well and keeps people informed of where their fighters are in the title picture. Nothing but good things to say about the org. Bo does have some of his own fighters in the org, but from what I've seen he doesn't give them any preferential treatment -- if anything they get the short end of the stick.

Full disclosure I'm helping Bo out with some things in the org but despite the fact he's kicking my ass in game I still like him. Solid owner and ran a solid org before making a stupid decision to hire me.

Org name: Rumble in The Concrete Jungle (RCJ)

Owner: Fluffy Bunny

Yet another solid org in New York. Newer org and its looking good. Communicates with the managers, willing to help and sets up fair matchups.

Org Name: Easter Elite Combat (EEC)

Owner: DJ Ritch

Deep org, wiling to help fighters out, got contracts for some of my gym members and has now sponsored an EEC elite gym.

So far I haven't run into a badly run org, positive experiences all around.

Rising Sun - Johnny K - hands down. He's had a bunch of votes of confidence already, so I'm not gonna get into the details. Just ditto to what everybody else said. Dedicated, helpful, organised, just a great example of an org owner and the smoothest org I've ever been involved in. He took Tokyo by storm and is clawing up the rankings steadily ( he was #8 in the world, #1 in Tokyo for 24 hours this weekend :P ) And despite being my direct competition ( I run Choke ), I can't deny that he's done nothing but good things for Tokyo as a city. Strongest, highest recommendation.

Org name: Rumble in The Concrete Jungle (RCJ)

Owner: Fluffy Bunny

Yet another solid org in New York. Newer org and its looking good. Communicates with the managers, willing to help and sets up fair matchups.

Many thanks. I'm glad people can look past my fucked up mistake in choosing a username and manager name. I send out a weekly newsletter to everyone letting them know what's going on in my head, what our future plans are and make sure to remind anyone they can get all the money they need if they just ask, and I really wish more owners would do the same. But yeah, New York is one hell of a solid city, which makes my modest success so much more rewarding. Pretty much all the top 15 orgs have competent owners.

I'll spread some more love to ICON New Era Assassins. I was with Paul Bruens back in the NEFC and followed him during the merger because he did such a great job communicating with everyone and was more than willing to give you all the time you need for training, something that some owners do not understand. Too bad my worst fighters are in NEA...

I still consider myself a rookie compared to a lot of the orgs mentioned - thanks for throwing MKFC in the mix - I try to make the game enjoyable for the managers that work with me and help them if I am able.

I have had mostly positive experiences as well - will list some orgs that deserve praise

Org name: Russian Mob Fighting

Base: St Pete

Owner: Mike fromPSU

Was fair with my fighter with his org, and has often helped me with advice on my own org (when I reached out).

Org name: Wicked Adreneline

Base: London

Owner: Robb Smith

Robb is making a concerted effort to add quality fighters to his roster and has worked with other London orgs to help increase W.A.'s standing in London. A genuine nice guy that is working hard to provide the complete game experience for the managers that work with him - he has a supps, clothing, and gym partner - he works and it's obvious.

Org name: Amazon Fighting Championships

Base: Rio

Owner: Jay Low

Jay's a good guy - works hard on his org and tries to build fighters (which is hard to do when you have a lot of top talent in your org) ... my guy is barely hanging in there but Jay never has a bad thing to say about my fighters performances.

Org name: S F O Montreal

Base: Montreal

Owner: L Steve the H

In a short time Steve has built an org that has already climbed up the Montreal rankings. He has secured solid partnerships a supps and clothing company and does in depth previews to his events. Also since there are an abundance of new players in SFO - Steve sends messages to help the new fighters build and provides links to the wiki so the managers can help themselves (way beyond what I would do in my org).

Org name: Eastern Elite Combat

Base: New Yorkl

Owner: DJ Richie

Top notch org that my fighter washed out of - regardless DJ is fair in his matchmaking - and communicates well with the mangers that work with him. I am hopeful that in the near future I will have a fighter once again that is of decent calibre so I can have him fight in the EEC.

Org name: Therion Fight League

Base: Helinski

Owner: Mega Therion

Another org that my fighters washed out of (his talent pool is too tough for my own poorly built/managed fighters) ... but Therion does great pre-post write ups - communicates with his maangers and is always in chat willing to give advice. Without Therion helping me when I started my org I would have lost a bundle - his sound advice helped me better understand how an org works. Great guy.

Org name: Blitzkreig Fighting Championships

Base: Hilo

Owner: Matty Blaze

The BFC guys - one of them at least always seem to be in chat when I get on - they have built a strong network of companies/gyms to support their orgs talent. I put a fighter in BFC from day one and he has slowly built a career (he fights once a month) ... solid contract - and I am sure if I needed assistance Matty (or one of his partners) would respond quickly. Great org.

Last Man Standing is a really well run org. Fights get arranged quickly and fairly and the owner also writes very in-depth previews and reviews of events.

Choke must pay very well - I can never seem to sign a top bantamweight as they all seem to want to go to Choke ... you must be doing something right ... but I will continue to try to beat you to the top bantams maybe I'll get a few more someday ...

Stampede Fighting Championship out of Montreal.

Chris Dewing run this org and I have to put it up on this list. I signed a number of my fighters with him early on when I joined the game and he's given me nothing but fair match ups and plenty of time between fights to train. Pretty much just an excellent org to sign on with and one I definitely recommend.

Thanks very much for the kind words :).

I've got on with all my org owners very well, but LMS, EEC and BAC in New York are three that stand out for me. I have one fighter with each and they are all brilliantly run and have very good owners. I've got a couple of New York project fighters that I dread having to choose a home for in the future...