The Good Org Guide

TK

Word on the street is, VENDETTA is the place to be...

• Fastest growing org in Vegas
  • Five weight classes: 170, 186, 205, 265 & 265+
  • Five different event bonuses
  • Great contracts
  • Fantastic write-ups
  • Committed and honourable org owner ;)

Hit me up in game if you would like to join, we'll see what we can do.

Um, this thread should be a place for managers to recommend orgs they DONT own :)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, this thread should be a place for managers to recommend orgs they DONT own :)

There were nigh on 100 posts of that.

The thread resurfaced after months, so I slipped a lil' tongue in cheek comment in.

Now put down the taser, take off the cop uniform and come and join us!

:)

Org: Vicious Fighting Championship

Owner: Scott Campbell

Scott and his assistant Meirian do a great job with the VFC in London, very approachable and the org is very active plus Meirian does great previews and write ups not to mention independant P4P lists.

Org: Outrage Fight Crew

Owner: Alex Roma

Another very active org, had a figher in there for a while and he has been treated really well.

Those two orgs may not get many mentions because they're not huge just yet but i can vouch for them both.

I second the VFC, no other org i have been in has had as much put into it at the VFC has had. Both VFC: Europe and VFC: London.

Commication, Lists, prize giveaways. Writeups, great booking, the owners are approachable, and with that, around them has developed a mini community which are all really helpful people.

So much so, that i have now opened a clothing store under the Vicious banner.

Its no surprise to me how quickly VFC London shot up the rankings in London.

it's funny that you are calling TK out for plugging his own org, but it's obvious to me that you asked your fellow alliance members to come to this thread and sing SFO's praises. when the very first post someone makes in the forums is in this thread and comes right after 3 of your fellow alliance member's very similar posts all on the same day it's pretty obvious that you shouldn't have a problem with TK doing a little marketing.

don't get me wrong, i think it's great that your alliance backs you up like that, but don't call someone else out for self promotion when you're doing it too, via proxy.

Well it's funny cause I am in his org SFO MOntreal and he actually asked all the members to come say nice things. Which I thought was kidn of lame. Dont get me wrong he runs a great org it really is. write ups, interviews, the lot, but to ask people to come say nice things about your org? lil strange

That's funny! Well, in that case, Jungle Fights is going to have the most Good Org +1s so we can just stop now! :P

I was just hired by one of the absolute best orgs in the game, Cú Chulainn Fighting League

if you need help getting in hit me up, EJ pays GREAT, and is a pleasure to work for/with

I am not affiliated with Barfighters in Rio in any way ;)

I will second AJ that they are a good org though. Their open division is cool, and when I went to him with a newer fighter asking if he could join the regular weight class, he was still treated very fairly and got a good contract relative to the org level. I run an org in Rio so I wouldn't come here to sing the praises of a competitor just for the heck of it.

it's funny that you are calling TK out for plugging his own org, but it's obvious to me that you asked your fellow alliance members to come to this thread and sing SFO's praises. when the very first post someone makes in the forums is in this thread and comes right after 3 of your fellow alliance member's very similar posts all on the same day it's pretty obvious that you shouldn't have a problem with TK doing a little marketing.

don't get me wrong, i think it's great that your alliance backs you up like that, but don't call someone else out for self promotion when you're doing it too, via proxy.

there is a difference between letting people know that there is a thread about good orgs in the forum and asking them to say a few words than self promotion IMO. I didn't even pay them anything :)

I could copy and paste heaps of quotes from managers saying how great the SFO is but I thought I would ask them to come here and do it themselves. They tend to PM me with those messages and post them in their fighter interviews instead of posting in the forum :)

SFO (success fight org) MONTREAL run by Steve L the H is by far the best ORG ive been involved with. It was the first org where the owner actually showed interest in what his managers had to say. He also went FAR out of his way to accommodate me, and would drop me cash when a prize fighter was in need. In turn he has my full loyalty

As far as org goes, I have a couple of guys I'd like to thanks.

Kevin Johnson of the Gold Standard Fighting org has been a very cooperative owner. He's doing a lot for his business and anyone in Montreal should take a look at him.

Petro Farantini of Konflikt Down Under in Sydney is one of the best org owner I've seen so far. If you ever look for an org in Sydney, he's the guy to contact.

A special mention to Matt Mac of CFC who has been very communicative with me and never ask for a question when I ask for a favor.

There's plenty of good org, but these are the one I have fighters in that have a notch over competition.

I could copy and paste heaps of quotes from managers saying how great the SFO is but I thought I would ask them to come here and do it themselves. They tend to PM me with those messages and post them in their fighter interviews instead of posting in the forum :)

I think the problem is less your transparent advertising session by spamming this thread with SFO praise, but more the subsequent calling out of TK.

As for good orgs, I've found over time that some are more generous with their mountains of money then others are. For me GSF and UEC in montreal stand out, as well as VFC in London. I would add Boomerang in Sydney to the list if it wasn't about to join the long list of good Sydney orgs that are going to close down.

I think the problem is less your transparent advertising session by spamming this thread with SFO praise, but more the subsequent calling out of TK.

As for good orgs, I've found over time that some are more generous with their mountains of money then others are. For me GSF and UEC in montreal stand out, as well as VFC in London. I would add Boomerang in Sydney to the list if it wasn't about to join the long list of good Sydney orgs that are going to close down.

TK, I appologise :)

I was just hired by one of the absolute best orgs in the game, Cú Chulainn Fighting League

if you need help getting in hit me up, EJ pays GREAT, and is a pleasure to work for/with

Since I wrote this guide, I had dealings with EJ at Cu Chulainn, and can say quite emphatically, "wow, that guy/org is top notch!"

EJ, out of the blue, sent two amazing contract offers to my two top and most loved fighters. The offers were far and away the best ones I'd ever seen (by thousands) and the message attached was equally flattering and complimentary. Really made my day/week/month, actually, and I copied and psted the contract offer into a word doc so i could look at it if I needed cheering up! lol

I asked for time to consider as my guys are in Vegas and moving away from the camp wasn't something I'd planned on doing for months yet. EJ gave me all the time I requested and was as nice as could be when I eventually declined both. Needless to say, if I ever venture to the other side of the pond, I'll be checking out this great org and owner.

TK, I appologise :)

Thanks dude. I didn't hold it against you, but am nonetheless pleased to see good vibes floating around :)

Oh, and thanks to all those who vouched/stood up for me. Really good of you all and always nice to keep things positive and friendly.

It's great to see so many orgs being talked about so favourably and to receive such praise and votes of confidence.

Really goes to show that this is a great community, with so many great guys and companies providing such commendable service.

Long may it continue :coffee: