The Good Org Guide

TK

Org name: Cult of Violence

Base: New York

Owner: Bo Dayshus

CoV is a great org -- well run, fair matchups, no BS. I've been treated so well I've put all my fighters there. CoV is very stable and financially secure, and if you need a little help Bo is willing to throw cash your way to help your training. He communicates well and keeps people informed of where their fighters are in the title picture. Nothing but good things to say about the org. Bo does have some of his own fighters in the org, but from what I've seen he doesn't give them any preferential treatment -- if anything they get the short end of the stick.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Org: Vicious Fighting Championship

Owner: Scott Campbell

Scott and his assistant Meirian do a great job with the VFC in London, very approachable and the org is very active plus Meirian does great previews and write ups not to mention independant P4P lists.

Org: Outrage Fight Crew

Owner: Alex Roma

Another very active org, had a figher in there for a while and he has been treated really well.

Those two orgs may not get many mentions because they're not huge just yet but i can vouch for them both.

Org name: ICON Rising Sun

Base: Tokyo

Owner: Johnny Karpetinova

Great org owner! He has been helping me A LOT. All my fighters there are have been treated well (good competitive match-ups, good pay). Small minus for the lack of coverage but hes working on it. =)

Org name: Cult of Violence

Base: New York

Owner: Bo Dayshus

CoV is a great org -- well run, fair matchups, no BS. I've been treated so well I've put all my fighters there. CoV is very stable and financially secure, and if you need a little help Bo is willing to throw cash your way to help your training. He communicates well and keeps people informed of where their fighters are in the title picture. Nothing but good things to say about the org. Bo does have some of his own fighters in the org, but from what I've seen he doesn't give them any preferential treatment -- if anything they get the short end of the stick.

Wow, I want to move some fighters to New York to join in the fun!

Bo sounds like a great manager, and with that name, so he should be lol

CoV is a great place to be. Cant say enough good things about that place (the only org I wanna be in outside my Rio base... well except Syn maybe :P)

Lol, I think most of us dream of one day being in Syn ;)

Scoot and his assistant Meirian do a great job with the VFC in London, very approachable and the org is very active plus Meirian does great previews and write ups not to mention independant P4P lists.

Org: Outrage Fight Crew

Owner: Alex Roma

Another very active org, had a figher in there for a while and he has been treated really well.

Those two orgs may not get many mentions because they're not huge just yet but i can vouch for them both.

Nice one, thanks for the heads-up. Always nice to hear about good, solid up and coming orgs, cheers mate.

Org: Rio Home O Eroticism

Base: Rio

Owner: Turd Ferguson.

Very active owner always willing to drop you some cash to make sure you stay in a gym. Has a bonus system called FIGHTS which rewards great match ups and in ring brawls. Communicates regularly and puts on events such as the Jungle Boogie or the Hypertyphoon Tournament I cant find a link to :(

Fights are always fairly matched and regular and the competition is great.

Edit:

Wow, I want to move some fighters to New York to join in the fun!

Bo sounds like a great manager, and with that name, so he should be lol

CoV is a great place to be. Cant say enough good things about that place (the only org I wanna be in outside my Rio base... well except Syn maybe :P)

I'll add the Amazon Fighting Championship in Rio. The owner has always been super-responsive to requests, pays well, and been very understanding if I want to take my fighter elsewhere. I really can't say enough good things about the AFC.

AFC is Jay Low's gig, isn't it? I recognise the org name from the hours of betting study I do at his bookies.

I've also seen Jay Low on the list of financial contributors to our great game.

And not small donations, either. I think he donated $50 on one occasion.

I know more people would donate if they could afford it, but making donations of that kind signal a real passion and good intent for the game.

Thanks for the add.

Org name: ICON Rising Sun

Base: Tokyo

Owner: Johnny Karpetinova

Great org owner! He has been helping me A LOT. All my fighters there are have been treated well (good competitive match-ups, good pay). Small minus for the lack of coverage but hes working on it. =)

Billy Jenkins has been doing previews and Ive just started doing the recaps so this is no longer an issue

I would throw Petro Farantini's Konflict Down Under in as another great org to work for in Sydney.

Contracts are fair, negotiations are above board, and most importantly, his event write-ups are awesome. Really help draw you into the game.

I have fighters with a few Sydney orgs and Petro's KDU is far and away the best org experience I have had so far.

I would throw Petro Farantini's Konflict Down Under in as another great org to work for in Sydney.

Contracts are fair, negotiations are above board, and most importantly, his event write-ups are awesome. Really help draw you into the game.

I have fighters with a few Sydney orgs and Petro's KDU is far and away the best org experience I have had so far.

Yeah, great event write-ups really add to the flava!

Thanks for the add.

Scoot and his assistant Meirian do a great job with the VFC in London, very approachable and the org is very active plus Meirian does great previews and write ups not to mention independant P4P lists.

Thanks for the kind words.

i've never had a problem in any org i've been in either.

all of them have answered any questions i've had (even tho there aren't many) and have hlped a lot (in particular when i was first starting out) but i

will throw down some examples as a "shout out" of sorts...

if i fight for you and you're not mentioned, sorry lol...no disrespect. this is just standout shit right here.

DMDFC/COMBAT PRO RISING SUN/ICON RISING SUN - TOKYO

-Johnny Karpetinova - misfire200

when caught up in scandal awhile back, he gave me a detailed explanation/apology after he had already made a post in forum.

referred me to rival CHOKE for a contract while he was getting back on his feet.

1st owner to actually acknowledge my existence and correspondence, had a hand in paying off my loan for my old supp company and has one of the best written histories in his forum thread.

one of the most pro-active owners in the game (to my knowledge)...

CHOKE - TOKYO

-James Jerryson - setsuna

picked up my fighter after johnny k lost his org with a killer contract and an awesome workload =).

he also did not complain at all when i signed back to johnny's new org, understanding the situation and loyalty i had to johnny.

LAST MAN STANDING - NYC

-Dave F - sabaton

has paid my gym fees a few times and has offered even more times. puts up with my NYC fighter's silly names =)

he also gave one of my fighters a release, upon request, to go do a tournament in another org.

my guy didn't get to join the tournament and dave f signed him right back without hesitation.

these things may not seem like a big deal to anyone else but they are to me. i'm not too caught up in rankings or money...i'm more caught up in good people.

ive pretty much always stuck with the orgs i originally signed with, and i never had problems with any of them. syncity, cfc, icon rising sun,victory fight league, and wce in rio have all been good to me.

ive also worked with orgs like malicious...easy to deal with.

I've recently changed orgs with several of my fighters, so I won't mention them until I get a better feel for the org, but one I can vouch for that I haven't seen posted yet is:

Big Apple Combat - New York

Dana Fight

Gives fights on your schedule - you want to train, you can train/you want to fight every week, you can fight every week. Always makes sure I have enough funds for my fighter - always willing to cover gym fees or get me supps or clothes if necessary. Most important, however, is the faith he shows in his managers and fighters. My fighter started off 0-2 in BAC, and I was tempted to sack him - PURE talked me into sticking it out, and now my fighter is the 5-2 champion.

Edit: Thanks to all those who mentioned Blitzkrieg.

I've recently changed orgs with several of my fighters, so I won't mention them until I get a better feel for the org, but one I can vouch for that I haven't seen posted yet is:

Dana Fight

Gives fights on your schedule - you want to train, you can train/you want to fight every week, you can fight every week. Always makes sure I have enough funds for my fighter - always willing to cover gym fees or get me supps or clothes if necessary. Most important, however, is the faith he shows in his managers and fighters. My fighter started off 0-2 in BAC, and I was tempted to sack him - PURE talked me into sticking it out, and now my fighter is the 5-2 champion.

+1 on BAC

Dana Fight

I like Blitzkrieg a lot, I moved one of my fighters there. I would have considered moving a few more if it didn't cost 3 billion dollars to move one guy from Rio to Hilo.

Chuck Norris cannot love, he can only kill.

I like Blitzkrieg a lot, I moved one of my fighters there. I would have considered moving a few more if it didn't cost 3 billion dollars to move one guy from Rio to Hilo.

Pah, baulking at 3 billion, peasant ;)

Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.

Thanks Mike, glad to know someone is reading them :D

I will also throw D.E.C in Sydney into action. Even though I am his competitor, Brian has helped me out quite a bit and has been VERY flexible with my figther that he has signed to his org.