NWO Invades CFC

[Noriyuki Nayoui stands in the cage with the CFC Light Heavyweight championship drapped over his shoulder. He aggressively snatches the microphone....]

http://mmatycoon.com/images/products/1265993369noritop.jpg

http://mmatycoon.com/images/products/1265993407noribottom.jpg

"

Hey Yo.

So this is "the most competitive fight org in the world"? Riiiight. Since I've been here nobody's competed with me yet. You people ... you know who i am. This northern outhouse isn't a thing compared to an organization a bit further south that we all know and love, say an org in the city of Syn. Anyway, I want to say something right now and I want all of you skinny CFC-fanboys to listen and I want Millionaire Matt to listen too. I want to tell you that I go wherever i want, whenever i want. Millionaire Matt, you want to boast about the CFC? You want a war? You're gonna get one. We'll take you down. So this is where the big boys play? What a joke. You want big? Well I got a little ... no, a BIG surprise for you. In fact I got a couple of surprises and like it or not, we .. are taking .. ova."

[Vadim Finkle comes out of the crowd to the shock and bemusement of the live crowd, "what the hell is going on...?" is the overall reaction. He gives Nori a pat on the back as Nori hands over the microphone.]

http://mmatycoon.com/images/products/1265993313vadimtop.jpg

http://mmatycoon.com/images/products/1265993344vadimbottom.jpg

"Hey, I got something to say ... so this is where the big boys play, huh? Now think about that for a second, THIS is where the big boys ... play? Well we aint here to play. Now the way I see it ... you're either with us or you're against us and you don't want to be against us, believe me ... because WE'RE taking OVER. WE'RE in control and if you are stupid enough to be against us we will destroy you. You can side with us or you can side with Millionaire Matt and the CFC. The measuring-stick just changed around here, buddy and you're looking at it and we are just too damn sweeeeet."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

[suddenly some music starts blaring out to the arena.]

[Abdullah Hosseini comes out to a huge roar from the fans in attendance. He storms into the cage and snatches the microphone as the music cuts out. Hosseini stares at the two men standing in front of him and the crowd is buzzing with anticipation at what he's going to say. A smile creeps up on Hosseini's face and the three men all burst out laughing and embrace. The shocked crowd start to boo and bombard the cage with litter. The CFC's interviewer approaches Hosseini and attempts to talk into the microphone to interview him. Hosseini cuts him off.]

http://mmatycoon.com/images/products/1265993447abdutop.jpg

http://mmatycoon.com/images/products/1265993486abdubottom.jpg

"Well you know something brother ... the first thing you need to do is to tell these people to shut up .. if you wanna hear what I've got to say. Soon enough Millionaire Matt your fight organization will belong to us. I've been fighting for a while now and I don't get any respect from these fans. These two men here, these are the men that I want to be friends with so I don't need the fans. As far as I'm concerned .. all this crap in the cage here, represents these fans out here. I don't need the fans when I have fighters like these two in my camp. You fans can stick it, brother. And as far as Millionaire Matt goes, Amy D and the whole CFC ... im bored, brother. This right here is the future of MMA. We're taking over, brother and you can call us the .. New .. World ... Order. SO WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN NWO RUNS WILD ON YOU???

I thought that was really funny.

I only have one question which is purely co-incidental but is there a fourth member that is unnamed? As the pictures look like Nash, Hall and the 123 Kid but the end is clearly from a Hogan. Are we to expect one more member?

I am also waiting for a BWO version now.

Will we see a One Warrior Nation as well? With all of the shitty storyline elements that didn't make sense "WTF ULTIMATE WARRIOR IS IN THE MIRROR?" "I DON'T SEE HIM!" yet everyone on TV and the TV commentators can?

Along with a really terrible match that was a botch fest?

Oh and: FILL UP DA SPACESHIP UP WITH DA ROCKET FUEL

Will we see a One Warrior Nation as well? With all of the shitty storyline elements that didn't make sense "WTF ULTIMATE WARRIOR IS IN THE MIRROR?" "I DON'T SEE HIM!" yet everyone on TV and the TV commentators can?

Along with a really terrible match that was a botch fest?

Oh and: FILL UP DA SPACESHIP UP WITH DA ROCKET FUEL

Homie, I don't know you, and I can't make you do anything... All I can do is ask.. nay Beseech you, to please, not make fun the Ultimate Warrior yo.

It builds a youthful rage inside of me.. and I've got too many blood pressure problems at this age to be fucking with Youthful Rage.

I'm not telling you you can't.. I'm just asking you not to :P

I can't imagine why anyone would want to lump themselves in with a piece of shit like Vince McMahon, but ok :P

Yeah well then why are you asking me not to then?

And I never said I wanted to be associated with him, just giving you an example that the company responsible for his wrestling name is taking shots at him. :P