UFC Undisputed Challenge

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yoohoo, just sent BJ home crying to his mama!!!!!! It took me 6 hours to finish the damn thing!!!

I dion't have a picture but my gamertag as the acheivement: evilwig.

Maybe we should start MMATcoon tournement... anyone interested?

Hey new to MMA Tycoon and already addicted haha

I think thats a really good idea what console so u have it on because would need different tournements for xbox and ps

By the way, DC4MVP, have another go at the screenshot of the belt - I can't make out anything at all on there :P

There, got a good one of Dana putting the belt around my waist after my KO defense vs. Machida.

http://i41.tinypic.com/w2f12u.jpg

Machida rant time.

The entire three and a half rounds I faught him, I swere he only came at me once. The rest of the time he was avoiding and prob. threw 10 strikes in three rounds with no takedown attempts.

BORING!!!!

Nice one... OK, so we've got 2 people that have won and taken screens but that competition sucked because it was way too quick and also it's impossible to see what level you're on. I'll give you guys both a month free (DC4MVP and Zombie) and then we'll just say 4 tournaments and the winners of each get 3 months free VIP.

Someone else arrange it though cos I have no clue :)

Nice one... OK, so we've got 2 people that have won and taken screens but that competition sucked because it was way too quick and also it's impossible to see what level you're on. I'll give you guys both a month free (DC4MVP and Zombie) and then we'll just say 4 tournaments and the winners of each get 3 months free VIP.

Someone else arrange it though cos I have no clue :)

1 month and recognition on the spoiler page is all I need! Now only if you could promote my clothing shop along with that...humm... :baaasmiley:

A tourny would be fun!!

Dungeon "The Headhunter" Master is 6-0, my nexdt fight is against Bisping. I have 4 head kick KOs in a row, looking to take the counts head to add to my collection

i won the lightweight belt after only 10 wins.

i cant figure out how to straight upload the pics but this is a link to my myspace where its at.

does that still count?

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/72/l_5cca0fd087314d8ebe15cf514c885930.jpg

myspace, belt second shot

http://hotlink.myspacecdn.com/images02/81/36f43b51464142ecbd681109b4733e60/m.jpg"> not perfect clarity...but their it is

http://hotlink.myspacecdn.com/images02/72/5cca0fd087314d8ebe15cf514c885930/m.jpg">

well are you guys sure that if you change difficulty in options before you start your career it changes it in career mode?? the reason i ask is because the whole point is going through, gaining skill points to add to your character so you can retire him and then fight online... follow me on this. if person A goes through on easy and during training it's all easy than that person will gain much more skill points through the career than person B who played it on difficult... if everyone is going to bring their character to online play then it makes sense to me that the creators of the game would want every avatar/fighter to have the same chance at the same skill points for fighters that go online.... therefore, wouldn't it make sense that there would be no option to change levels within career mode and it is preset to a certain level to have an equal playing field... does this make sense?

there is an option to change levels before you go into career mode (for exhibitions etc) but no option within career mode.

thoughts....?

I got my settings on advanced, and I'm 10-2. Notable smashings include KOing Bocek/Danzig/Lauzon from standing and TKOing from mount on Thiago Tavarse twice and Rich Clementi once. The others were no bodies.

I got Joe Stevenson next and I hope to smash him too :training2:

Only loses are to Gray Maynard and Joe Lauzon. Joe had a horseshoe up his ass with that fluke submission but Gray smashed me lol

I just beat the game myself this morning.I didn't think it was as easy as everyone said and I was on the default easiest setting in the game.The first time I faced Sean Sherk for the belt and lost and it felt like the difficulty in career mode was raised and I went on to like win one more match, then lose 3 straight untill I was droped to like the yellow stuff and undercards where it felt like the guy changed it's difficulty again to let me adjust so I really started using it to my advantage by leveling up submission offense and subbing my sparing partner for points since by around the end of the game it seemed like everyone was taking me down at will everytime they wanted to, so I'd lock in a guillotine choke and make them tap out as soon as they took me down(A cheap but very effective strategy) .I won it on my 2nd title shot against Nate Diaz and had about 3 more title defenses and finished the game with about a 28-12-1 record or something like that before Dana made me retire :(.

I just hated having to train your main style of fighting,found it pretty annoying and for like the start to mid game it felt like there was no escape from a full mount and they would gladly keep you there lol.Muay Thai felt like a useless style to me since I never really leveled up the clinch offense/clinch grapple or clinch control or clinch strength or whatever it was called.I'd rather be using boxing or kickboxing.

I just beat the game myself this morning.I didn't think it was as easy as everyone said and I was on the default easiest setting in the game.The first time I faced Sean Sherk for the belt and lost and it felt like the difficulty in career mode was raised and I went on to like win one more match, then lose 3 straight untill I was droped to like the yellow stuff and undercards where it felt like the guy changed it's difficulty again to let me adjust so I really started using it to my advantage by leveling up submission offense and subbing my sparing partner for points since by around the end of the game it seemed like everyone was taking me down at will everytime they wanted to, so I'd lock in a guillotine choke and make them tap out as soon as they took me down(A cheap but very effective strategy) .I won it on my 2nd title shot against Nate Diaz and had about 3 more title defenses and finished the game with about a 28-12-1 record or something like that before Dana made me retire :(.

I just hated having to train your main style of fighting,found it pretty annoying and for like the start to mid game it felt like there was no escape from a full mountain and they would gladly keep you there lol.Muay Thai felt like a useless style to me since I never really leveled up the clinch offense/clinch grapple or clinch control or clinch strength or whatever it was called.I'd rather be using boxing or kickboxing.

Boxing is good, but not great to me. I find there's a lot of times that I wanted to throw a head kick so bad but never could.

But I have also noticed that in career mode that fighters seem to pick up on your stragety and counter that. When I started I would be able to dominate people on the ground, passing there guard. I mounted and TKO'd my first like 5 guys like that. Then suddenly my next 3 opponents had out of the world sprawls. Of course I lost 2 of those three fights. Then BAM! I picked up some defence grappling, sub defence and greatly improved my boxing strikes and now I sprawl n brawl. HA.

I think I will next improve my clinch takedowns, which by the way are AWESOME, and my offensive takedowns to be able to use both on anyone.

Anyone getting decent at submissions? I have gotten one armbar on advanced and that's after probably a good fifty matches, and I'm trying like crazy for them.