UFC Undisputed Challenge

Anyone been doing the Classic matches? First one is to win by decision using Forrest vs Bonnar, by the end Bonnar was so stuffed that every time I kicked him in the body he's go down... I'd just wait for him to get up and kick him in the liver again :D

Ended up winning 30-25 30-25 30-24 :)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've given 1 month VIP to the first two (the only ones that bothered to post screenshots), then I said it'd change if people wanted to do tournaments because that would be much better and it's impossible to judge the original contest anyway, because you can't tell what level people play on.

Nothing is "fucked up", I'm trying to make it better for people so quit bitching like you wouldn't have done a career mode anyway... "Grinding it out" playing a computer game eh, you poor guy! :D

Anyway, If people want it to be other original thing again then it can be, I really don't care.

a tournament sounds like an awesome idea see who the best no question about it settling it in the CAGE. now we need to find a weight class my vote goes to light heavy weight cause it is stacked and a set number of people so this thing doesn't go on for ever. but that's just the opinion from a new guy.

i think that it is a lot less fair online.

A) an online tournament isnt fair because not everyone has the same system...ps3 xbox360 pc...u can only play ppl on the same platform.

B) you are assuming everyone can playonline. some ppl may not have a broadband connection and maybe some cant afford xbox live.

C) And who's going to fairly organize a tourney? especially one that spans all the platforms? i just dont see this being a clear and fair way to decide things.

i feel u should just stick to the original scrren shot comp. if someone did it an expert than major kudos, if they did it on easy then they'll see they suck when their friends whoop their ass. thats just my opinion u can take it or leave it

and i see 3 ppl who posted screenshots zombie jesus, that d4 guy, and captinbs, they should all get something for at least being able to read and follow some of the rules lol.

Haha, saw this coming a mile away when I saw the change. But yeah, you gotta give em something. I can't afford some ps3 let alone play online. My internet is 1 step up from dialup and my computer is from 97.

That being said of coarse I wouldn't have the game, but you get it. Online's a bitch. Having a tourney would be great for the people with those capabilities, a blast really, but it should be an alternate prize. I don't want to be a douchebag to Mike Tycoon who I know will respond for us but it was his messup not saying to do it on expert, which was a question I had myself.

So you can't punish for that right? I mean you can but that would be most uncool. :sad01_anim:

Fine, I can't be bothered dealing with moaning so no tournaments. And honestly, I won't bother with freebies in the future cos it's not worth the bother.

Now look what you little babies did, now you get nothing!

Well, I'm just in a really bad mood today anyway but people moaning about exactly how I give away free stuff just pisses me off. The original contest was shit, I tried to make it better and people break my balls over it. The fact it's people playing on a game that I can't afford to buy is kinda rubbing it in and makes my mood that bit worse. I have to bite my tongue a lot, to try and be professional whilst running this place but my general mood has thrown that internal control out the window today. :hannibal:

i could careless about free vip i still think a tournament is good idea just i cant organize shit but hey what ever plus never meant to cause a headache for anyone

Fine, I can't be bothered dealing with moaning so no tournaments. Whoever posts the next screenshot gets the last place free VIP. Even if it was on easy, I could not give a fuck cos I can't be bothered even discussing this anymore.

Sorry for bustin your balls. Didn't really see it from your side.

EDIT- doubt it's going to help your mood but I don't have any system since 2004 so I'm stuck with 2003's Pride FC and the highly esteemed UFC Sudden Impact. So I can feel that.

That was like the first computer game I had ever had/played lol.When we bought our pc back in like 02 I think it was we could pick out like 6 games for free from the bargin bin to go along with our pc purchase and that was one of the games we went with.Wow that's really old and outdated now.I haven't even played it in like 5-6 years now :s lol.

mike, i gotta say man you are a cool guy.

you did do a lot of favors for people who probably didnt desrve it.

i think that you're a stand up guy and it goes to show that no good deed goes unpunished these days.

so if noone else says it thanks my friend! i appreciate all the work and all the possibilities u gave us.

i hope this thing makes it big and u make some serious doe, cuz after all this shit, u deserve it.

i def think you did the best thing you coulda...

kudos and thanks man