Syn' 100 Expo

FrankyFin

first id like to thank everybody whos been along for the journey that made it possible that we can do a 100th show, nevermind one like this. theres some great people who make this a very worthy experience and doing stuff together is fun ... thank you so much. :)

to celebrate this milestone and to freshen us up a little Avon Barksdale made us some new logos that look fresh while keeping the style youre used to.

new Syn' logo

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1268764020synlogo01.jpg

new Syn' thumb

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/thumbnail/1268764048synlogo022.jpg

now lets hype the show :)

Syn' 100: Just The End Of Time will take place this saturday march 20th in Los Angeles in the LA Memorial Colossuseum and will be live on PPV.

card:

Weight Rounds Fighters

170 lbs 5 Jigoro Kane (12-1) v Milo Phillips (15-3) 170 lbs title

265 lbs 5 Fidel Puno (17-1) v Cee Digits (10-1) 265 lbs title

205 lbs 5 Jin Sen (17-4) v Solomon Carver (12-2) 205 lbs title

185 lbs 5 Ronaldo Ferreira (14-0) v Earl Lee Swagger (7-0) 185 lbs title

155 lbs 5 Pete Doherty (15-1) v Tor Nansen (14-2) 155 lbs title

145 lbs 5 Hakuin Ekaku (11-0) v Jay Colmen (11-0) 145 lbs title

170 lbs 5 Rob Wood (14-5) v Einar Lee (12-2)

205 lbs 5 Bam Bam Beastly (12-2) v Wahoo McDaniel (10-1)

185 lbs 5 Johnny Cage (15-7) v Hipolito Adalberto (10-2)

205 lbs 5 Norman Ewert (10-2) v Wanderlei Vovchanchyn (10-2)

posters:

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/9770/syn10006.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5016/syn10007.jpg

http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/7174/syn10003.jpg

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/6339/syn10004.jpg

Syn' 100 intro:

(produced by Creative Director Avon Barksdale)

mainevent-fighters interviews:

Interview with Jigoro Kane:

We had a chance to catch up with the elusive world class striker Jigoro Kane, who will clash with fellow top P4P fighter Milo “Remember HBK” Phillips at the milestone event Syn’ 100, and he was kind enough to share his thoughts on the upcoming event.

Your upcoming opponent Milo Phillips comes in highly touted, with a total of 18 fights under his belt, and ranked #8 P4P in the world. How do you plan to overcome such a highly experienced veteran?

Jigoro: He’s been in there with the best, and more often than not, he’s come out on top. On the flipside I am more skilled in practically every area. Some might say, “Well this is a brain meets brawn kind of matchup”—well I’d say how do you think Stephen Hawking would fare against Mike Tyson in a fist fight? So surely my brawn should win the day—if you follow my logic. Frankly I’m not sure if his pillow hands have the capability of chapping lips, let alone knocking me out.

There has been some talk that Milo has found a new home, and is now training at one of the top facilities in the game. Do you think this improved training at “The Gentleman’s Club” might swing the matchup in his favor?

Jigoro: I expect to see the best Milo Phillips we’ve ever seen. That said, he trains at a Gentleman’s club, but there are no females who train there. Just dudes—what kind of a gentleman’s club is that? Oh boy, I’m having a moment of realization…I’m sure you can put two and two together.

Syn’ 100 is without a doubt the most colossal event ever. Were you surprised to make it as the main event attraction?

Jigoro: I haven’t been in the P4P rankings for as long as say Fidel Puno, but I think I’ve quickly made a name for myself in the Syn’ organization. I was mildly surprised, but very pleased. I’d say Milo should be surprised, because without me he’d be eating a bowl of ramen noodles at home watching the PPV. Seriously, nobody would have tuned in to watch him put on another epic lay and pray snoozer. Frankly he’s just riding my coattails to headline this mega event.

Boondock is a highly respected manager, with a very respectable record. Do you expect anything crafty from the wily vet?

Jigoro: Poondock “The Stepping Stone” is a can crusher, but against the top level managers such as my own—he’s everyone’s favorite punching bag. I have the utmost faith in my manager having the ability to game plan circles around him. Just recently two members of my camp trounced a couple bums from the Boondock stable in Gustav Graves and Pierre Lepew. You know the old phrase, “History repeats itself”.

Assuming you defeat Milo, what’s next in the future for Jigoro Kane?

Jigoro: If everything goes according to plan, I expect to be ranked as the #1 P4P fighter on the planet. Finally I’ll have the respect I deserve. As far as future opponents…it’s difficult to say. Einar Lee vs Rob Wood is probably the closest thing to a #1 contender match, but I recently defeated both fighters so I’m not sure they’re ready for a flashback pummeling just yet. Masato Saeba might be a possibility should he defeat Che Satomi, but he may be just a fight or two away. I wouldn’t be surprised if the entire WW division starts looking elsewhere for a belt, because this one belongs to me!

Interview with Milo Philiips:

I: Tell us your thoughts about your opponent Jigoro Kane.

M: Kane is a freaking beast. He's got hand speed and power that you rarely see together in a fighter and his movement and angles are amazing. I'm literally scared to fight him... this guy could end my career.

I: ...um, are you serious Mr. Phillips?

M: Hell No! Listen, this guy might be able to box up a few hookers on the weekend but I'm not scared of him in the slightest. I've fought the best, I've often beat the best. I fear no one, especially not a paper champ like Kane.

I: Paper champ, I don't understand, he did beat former #1 P4P fighter Einar Lee.

M: Dude, let's get one thing straight... Lee was suffering from about 3 different things that night and STILL got in there and fought. A healthy Lee would make Kane cry. Kane KNEW Lee was sick and instead of being honorable, he drooled at his chance to "beat" the champ. I don't want my belt that way, I want to beat a guy at the top of his game.

I: So you're sure you'll win. How do you think you'll win?

M: What? You want me to give away my gameplan? (laughs) Ok, I'll tell you because whether he knows it or not, he can't stop me. I'm to go in there aggressive on the feet and take it to the clinch. I've got a surprise for him there I've been training on 24/7 since my last fight.... and let me tell you, the canvas is going to rain blood. He might know what I'm doing, but just like when Babe Ruth called his shot... ain't nuthin' he can do about it.

I: Are you excited to be fighting on Syn's 100th fightcard?

M: Oh man, all us fighters knew this was coming up and we talked about who's on, who's off... but when I got that call from Franky.. man, I was hyped. It's an honor to be fighting in Syn and on one of the largest cards ever done.

I: And you're the main event! How does it..

M: Let me cut you off right there and just say that if you're out there, you'll want to see this whole fight card. Just because Kane drew the short straw to get embarrassed during the main event doesn't mean some of these other guys don't deserve it.

I: If you could say one thing to Kane, what would it be?

M: Start using that vaseline on that forehead and brows.... you're going to need it. In fact, wear a helmet or hope to god they make me wear elbow pads. Oh, and if you have a girl friend, I'm assuming he's straight... although I've heard.. nevermind. Regardless, whomever your significant other is in your life right now.... leave them at home bro. It's going to be something you don't want them thinking of every time they close their eyes.

I: And what would you tell the fans?

M: Milo Phillips baby... going to put on a show for all you guys and girls. Thanks for the support, in a week or so it'll all be worth it.

I: Last words?

M: Kane.... go to church bro. Get right with god and get peace in your life. You might not make it out of this one. OH, and to my sponsors, DungeonMaster Douches, Rollins' Gay-Harmony.com, and MikeTycoon Male Genital Grooming Kit. Those guys have been with me through thick and thin.

thoughts on fighters from the Head Of Talent Relations Paul Keating:

Jigoro Kane:

What do you say about Jigoro Kane? He's quite possibly the best striker to ever set foot in the Synchronicity cage. But not only does he have pin-point accurate, powerful strikes, the guy can grapple. A natural athelete who will compete with the best for a long time.

Milo Phillips:

Milo has been with SynCity for quite some time now and he's probably one of the best grapplers in the division. As well as having crushing submissions, his control is top notch, and he always fights his hardest from first bell to last.

Fidel Puno:

Puno is considered the number one pound for pound fighter in the world, and for good reason. He only has one loss on his record and he has already avenged that loss. He's pretty much the complete fighter... incredible boxing, amazing jiu-jitsu, yet most of his wins are from submission. And he comes from the best fight camp in the world!

Cee Digits:

The Dirty Southpaw is a beast. If you were to pick the top 3 power strikers in the SynCity cage, you would have to put Digits in that list, if not at the top. The guy just has this air of ferociousness about him, many lesser fighters are beaten mentally just stepping into the cage with such an intimidating fighter.

Jin Sen:

I've known Sen for a long time and I don't know, maybe its the fact that he lost his first 4 fights, but Sen comes across as unassuming you know? The last guy you would pick as an MMA fighter. But when that cage closes, he becomes the best fighter who has ever lived. Both the guys I have trained who have faced him have told me that they have never been hit as hard in their life as when they fought the Dragon. Future Syn hall of famer, most definately.

Solomon Carver:

Solomon is a really solid fighter, and probably the toughest contender Sen has faced for quite some time. Awesome striking, excellent wrestling, and he comes from a really good camp. He does everything Sen does at a very similar level as him, so this is going to be one hell of a fight. He could well be the upset pick of the night.

Ronaldo Ferreira:

Ronaldo is a once-in-a-generation fighter. His striking is extremely technical and accurate, and no matter what happens during the fight, he finds a way to win. He has a great camp behind him and so far noone has been able to really push him. I had a good look at him when I was helping Aaron gameplan for their fight, and I was very impressed by what I saw. A tough nut to crack

Earl Lee Swagger:

Earl is undefeated as well, and his boxing is just phenomenal. He's definately the best boxer in the 185 pound division, if not the entire Synchronicity organisation. On top of that he also has extremely good grappling control, this guy has an extremely bright future. One guy is going to come away with their first loss, but no matter what happens this fight is my pick for fight of the night.

Pete Doherty:

Pete has a long and storied career, but he's fairly new to the SynCity cage. But in that time, he's stepped up and proven that he is right at the top of the food chain at 155. To take the belt he beat Tor Nansen when Nansen looked just unbeatable, and he has made it clear that he isn't intending to let that belt slip out of his grasp any time soon.

Tor Nansen:

Tor has had some tough fights lately, but if anyone is underestimating him coming into this fight they are making a big mistake. He is extremely well-rounded, as well as having some of the best grappling control I have ever seen. An epic battle against arguably the two best lightweights in the world.

Hakuin Ekaku:

Hakuin is just unbelievable. Watching his fights, it's hard to see where his weaknesses lie. He does everything well, and is still undefeated after an extremely demanding run of title defences. He might be small but he is a big event fighter, it's hard to see how someone will be able to beat him.

Jay Colmen:

If you were going to pick a fighter to beat Hakuin, you'd pick a fighter who was also undefeated, who had better striking and the power to be able to make it count, and who could also look after himself if it goes to the ground. Jay is just that fighter. He's only had one fight in the SynCity cage, but looked extremely promising. Now we get to see if he can step it up to compete on the champ's level

show-preview from independant mma-journalist Jay Carlson:

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm here today to tell you that Syn' 100: Just The End Of Time is just around the corner and it is looking like being the biggest event in Mixed Martial Arts history and I'm going to begin the countdown. For this event Synchronicity will relocate from the fight organizations home city of Las Vegas to Los Angeles so that it may be held in a huge football stadium as opposed to the usual arena setting. With this truly historic event being held in such a big venue it is almost certain to break MMA attendance records. Let's begin to run down the card and preview all of the fights that will make up this mega event, beginning with the undercard and the opening match.

Norman Ewert v Wanderlei Vovchanchyn

In the first fight of the night former Syn Light Heavyweight Championship contender Norman Ewert will take on Wanderlei Vovchanchyn who as well as being a fearsome fighter also has a fearsome 20 letter name, the surname probably can't be helped but couldn't Wanderlei's parents have named him "Tim" or better yet "Bo". This is a fight with a bit of history as in his last fight Norman Ewert beat Wandi's alliance teammate Denton Jackson so Vovchanchyn has sworn revenge and has signed a special 1 fight deal just so that this fight can happen.

Oh my word, on paper this looks like it will be an excellent fight. The fight has all the makings of an out n' out slugfest with both men having a very impressive stand up game. Both fighters can Box at a high level and could probably be World Champion boxers by now if they'd chosen to stick with that single discipline, but they didn't and here they are meeting each other in a fight that allows kicks, takedowns and submissions for our enjoyment at Syn' 100. Both Ewert and Wandi have 10-2 records with a combined 19 of those 20 wins coming by way of knockout as Ewert has 9 and Vovchanchyn has 10. Ewert probably has the edge on the feet as he also has some good Muay Thai skills to go along with his world class boxing. Both fighters have under rated ground skills as we very rarely see them use their ground talents as both prefer to stand and bang but with both fighters now having purple belts in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu could a surprise submission be in store? Should the fight wind up going to the mat Wandi has marginally better wrestling ability and could probably hold position if he chose to do so.

Wanderlei Vovchanchyn is a very popular fighter with the fans and American fans are very much looking forward to seeing him fight close up and in person as he fights in their country for the first time. Also, after some rumbles of criticism fans and fighters alike are pleased to see Wandi has now stepped up his game and has taken on some better competition recently. Wandi has a 7 fight win streak going but will that streak be snapped with a well placed punch from Norman Ewert or will Mr. Vovchanchyn add another knockout victory to his collection? We all find out at Syn' 100.

Johnny Cage v Hipolito Adalberto

The second fight of the night is a Middleweight fight between Johnny Cage who is a veteran of 17 fights in Synchronicity, making him one of the org's most loyal servants, and the very talented Middleweight standout Hipolito Adalberto. Both men are on the road back to contendership and this could prove to be a cross roads fight for the two fighters. In Adalberto's last fight he lost a decision to Syn's unhittable Middleweight champ Ronaldo Ferreira and, as hot as he was before the title match, another loss here will see him fall behind the chasing pack in SynCity's stacked 185 division. If Adalberto needs any advice on coming back from a tough loss he need only ask his opponent at Syn' 100, Johnny Cage who has revived his career more times than Madonna has reinvented herself. After a couple of tough defeats Cage is once again climbing back up the ladder after his last fight seen him win out over the very tough Nintendo Takada. Cage seems very confident going into the fight, when I had the chance to talk with him he had this to say...

"I'm gonna go out there to destroy Hipolito Adalberto that is my goal. I'm gonna show him why I'm the favourite"

Johnny Cage also thinks that another win here will put him in line for yet another title match which is sound reasoning when you consider that before he met Ronaldo, Hipolito Adalberto was considered to be one of the world's very best Middleweights by many. After his recent form it will take an impressive performance for Cage to jump straight back into the title picture but he does seem to be aware of this.

"After this fight it might be my time to fight for that belt again. But I wanna make a statement though I need to take Hipolito Adalberto out."

Adalberto is by far the better submission fighter of the two having a black belt in BJJ and Johnny Cage had some suspect submission defence earlier in his career but he seems to have worked on that aspect of the game and improved there. Cage, on the other hand, is the better stand up fighter of the two in this striker v grappler contest. It will be interesting to see who will successfully implement their gameplan and come away with the dubbya in this one.

Bam Bam Beastly v Wahoo McDaniel

Back in the Light Heavyweight division for the third fight at Syn' 100 and we'll all get the chance to see the best grappler in Syn's 205 weight class in Bam Bam Beastly when he fights the accomplished Wahoo McDaniel. The highly respected Beastly has an incredible 12-2 record and has used his Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black belt to good effect by picking up 10 submission wins along the way. This will be Mr. Beastly's eighth time fighting in the SynCity cage and in his last fight he submitted former Light Heavyweight champ Paolo Mendez. Beastly's gameplan for the fight is clear.

"I'm very excited about fighting Chief Wahoo. He has an impressive streak going, but I think I can drag him to the mat and make him quit. I know he can't handle my submission skills and he knows it too."

Confident words from Bam Bam and a black belt probably has every right to be confident that he can make his opponent tap out. However, somebody should probably point out that should Bam Bam Beastly be successful in submitting Wahoo McDaniel he'll be the first, Wahoo has never tapped in his 11 professional fights. Beastlys confidence has him already aiming higher.

"I'm looking forward to another shot at the Light Heavyweight title after this win."

Should Bam Bam win as he is predicting, he will be hard to argue that he doesn't deserve another title shot but he'll have to go through "Chief" Wahoo McDaniel first. Wahoo McDaniel is a superb all round fighter, seemingly without any real weakness in his overall game. McDaniel only has a purple belt against his opponents black belt but experts think that he's the stronger fighter in every other facet of Mixed Martial Arts. The "Chief" prefers to stand and throw fists to the ground game and has 7 knockout wins within his 10-1 record. McDaniel only made his Syn debut at Syn' 98 after making a name for himself elsewhere, a win at Syn' 100 could turn him into a World Superstar.

It's Bam Bam "Openly Gay" Beastly versus "Chief" Wahoo McDaniel in a fight that wouldn't look out of place at Wrestlemania but it's not happening at Wrestlemania it's happening at Syn' 100. Who has the best nickname? Who cares, I want to know who'll win the fight and I'm looking forward to finding out.

Rob Wood v Einar Lee

In a rematch from Synchronicity's last mega card, Syn' 81, Einar Lee is once again being matched up with dangerous puncher Rob Wood. With a defeat to the current Syn Welterweight king Jigoro Kane fresh in the memories of both men they'll be looking to tear each other apart to earn a rematch with the man that downed them. The last time Wood and Lee shared the cage it was the versatile Einar Lee that picked up the victory via first round submission. In an action packed 3 minutes and 34 seconds Wood came out and did what Wood always does and that's throw bombs. Wood had Lee hurt and on wobbly legs with a big right hand but Lee managed to recover enough to get a takedown and from there he secured Wood's arm and sunk in an Armbar for the win. The result can't sit well with Rob Wood as he'll know that by being a bit more accurate he may have won the fight.

Rob Wood has a one track mind when it comes to fighting, he wants to knock you out. Wood is 14-5 with all 14 wins coming by knockout, the guy is a monstrous punching machine and is coming with power in every strike. Amazingly in his 19 career fights only 3 have left the first round, win or lose, Wood tends to put on a show. Rob Wood knows that he can hurt Lee because he's done it before but will he finish the job this time? He thinks so.

"Lee better bring the bomb squad with him, cause these fists are Dynamite"

Einar Lee has proven to be a bit more versatile, he doesn't come looking for one way to win, he'll take what his opponent gives him. With an overall record of 12-2 Lee has 5 knockouts, 6 submissions and only 1 decision which shows us that Lee is an intelligent fighter who knows the weaknesses of an opponent and attacks them.

Both men are SynCity mainstays and both are former Syn Welterweight champions who fully deserve their spot on this the biggest event in MMA history. With both fighters tendency to not go the distance this one could be a classic and could end quickly.

Syn Featherweight Championship [145lbs]

Hakuin Ekaku v Jay Colmen

In the first of six straight Championship fights and the first clash of unbeatens on the night, defending Featherweight Champion Hakuin Ekaku will square off with Jay Colman. These two have eerily similar records, both fighters are 11-0 and both have 7 knockouts apiece. As well as this being a fight between two unbeaten fighters it's also a battle of arguably the top two Featherweights in the World. Ekaku has been ranked No. 1 for some time and Jay Colmen is currently ranked No.3 but has been as high as No.2, a win here and Colmen will knock Ekaku off of his pedestal and climb to the top himself. Colmen may have some big ideas but as of right now Hakuin Ekaku is the Champion and the champ has no plans on that changing at Syn' 100.

"This is the toughest test of my career. Jay Colmen is undefeated, and he's a damn tough dude. But so am I, and my killer instinct will get me the victory in this fight. I predict another spectacular KO for Convicted Inc."

Nice of Hakuin to get a shout out for his alliance in there. In the Featherweight division Hakuin Ekaku is the best and he knows it but so does Jay Colmen and he isn't going to pretend otherwise.

"Well like they say, to be the man you have to beat the man, and the man at 145 is Hakuin Ekaku."

The challenger seems a humble man but he's also a very good fighter and he knows that this is his opportunity to turn himself into a mega star.

"When I was a free agent I made the tough decision and decided to challenge myself by fighting the best; that is why I chose Syn. Now my challenge is here on the grandest stage in the game, 100k people, pay per view, in my hometown, and Ekaku! It’s time to sink or swim!"

So it's all set up nicely. It's 11-0 vs 11-0, it's a proud Japanese Champion vs a humble English born fighter and it's going down at Syn' 100. Both fighters like a knockout so this could be one of the fights of the night if they decide to stand and trade punches and I can't wait.

Syn Lightweight Championship [155lbs]

Pete Doherty v Tor Nansen

In another rematch from the stacked Syn' 81 fight card 15-1 Pete Doherty and 14-2 Tor Nansen will go at it again and this time the Champion and challenger find themselves with the roles reversed. The last time that they fought Nansen was the unbeatable champion and Doherty was the challenger. On that night Doherty walked away with a unanimous decision victory and gave Nansen the first loss of his career, a loss that he remembers well.

"Doherty used my face as a speed bag the last time we fought, but I've been working a lot on my striking since then. He's dangerous as hell, so I can't afford to make the same mistakes I made last time."

Doherty did out strike Nansen in their last fight but Nansen has worked hard on his stand up game since and has improved greatly. Tor Nansen is putting a lot of pressure on himself going into this fight as he knows that his place in fighting history could be determined by this rematch and how he handles himself after the last time.

"This is the most important fight of my career, and I plan on making it an exciting one."

Tor Nansen plans on being in an exciting fight, good to hear. Pete Doherty's manager Lord Rayden doesn't think that improved stand up will help Nansen any though as he points out the Doherty is pretty good against strikers.

"Robert Wiltsie is widely considered to be one of the top if not the top striker in the syn Lightweight division. Robert is a great striker and Pete completely shut him down and dominated him. Pete managed to force his gameplan take him down whenever he wants land some strikes and control the position. I think that showed that Pete Doherty can be in there with anyone."

It is true that Wiltsie is a better striker than Tor Nansen but we all know that stand up fighting isn't how Nansen pays the bills, he's a submission fighter and improved stand up will probably just serve as something of a distraction until he can get you where he wants the fight. Pete Doherty seems certain that this fight will probably just be a re run of the last one.

"I know I'm gonna be a tough fight for anyone in this game.... With Tor I wanna dominate him everywhere in this fight thats my goal. I am confident that if I stick to my gameplan I will beat him up. I feel that I can take him down at anytime and beat the sh*t out of him there."

Both fighters have a history of being grapplers with a combined 21 submission victories between them so we could see a grapplefest here or they could have too much respect for the others submission game and avoid going to the ground altogether. This is just part II of this rivalry between two of the Worlds best Lightweights and according to Doherty the fans have been waiting for it.

"People have ask me when am I gonna fight Tor Nansen again they want to see me against him and now its finally gonna happen."

It's finally going to happen indeed and it's for Pete Doherty's Syn Lightweight Championship. This could be the best sequel since The Godfather part II or better yet Terminater 2. Doherty..... Nansen..... the cage awaits you.

Syn Middleweight Championship [185lbs]

Ronaldo Ferreira v Earl Lee Swagger

In another battle of undefeated fighters on this amazing card the unhittable Ronaldo "Loko-Loko" Ferreira will defend his Middleweight championship against sensational power puncher Earl Lee Swagger. Ferreira is 14-0 and early in his career he was the knockout king of Brazil with 10 straight knockouts. However, he has now evolved into SynCity's iron man by earning decisions in his last 4 fights, all of which were 5 round fights. Ferreira also seems to have perfected the defensive aspect of the game as no one has been able to land a significant strike against him and his takedown defence is just as awesome. In his last two fights Ronaldo just made very good fighters Nintendo Takada and Hipolito Adalberto look silly.

Earl Lee Swagger has had half the fights that his opponent has but is also unbeaten with a perfect 7-0 record. Swagger has the name of a cowboy but John Wayne wouldn't have messed with Earl Lee. Swagger is simply one of the best boxers in MMA and started out his career with 5 straight knockouts. Swagger is a cocky young man and is supremely confident going into the fight.

"Loko-Loko is the Middleweight Pit Boss in the world. Cousin, he's got the reflexes of a Pissed off Diamondback Rattler, and in the cage he's every bit as elusive as the Fabled Chupacabra, I tell ya wut. I'd go as far to say his chin's never been tested though. I'm sure it's made outta the same stuff Railroad Tracks are... but I'm pretty convinced I gotta Right Uppercut that'll put a crook in a straight road."

Swagger has a point, no one has really tested Ferreira's chin yet but that's because no one has been able to find it. Swagger may well be the first to really trouble Ferreira but he'll have to get through the champs "Diamondback rattler reflexes" first, a task that he's certain he can achieve.

"I'm the only student to attain the Distinguished level of "Pipe-Slanger" in Dirty Third Striking Systems, a style created and trained exclusively by the Grand Scud-Launcher, Cee Digits. Loko's not the first Undefeated fighter I've derailed Partner and he won't be the last."

Big talk from the challenger but surely the Worlds best Middleweight is just as confident going into the fight, so what does Champion Ronaldo Ferreira have to say?

"I'm screwed"

Oh.

Well there you have it, the champion and challenger agree that Earl Lee Swagger will win this fight. I'm sure that Ronaldo was only joking and he is putting a gameplan together to beat Swagger but this is one of the most intriguing fights at Syn' 100. It's the worlds best Middleweight versus the Middleweight divisions best up n comer and it's sure to be a barn burner.

Syn Light Heavyweight Championship [205lbs]

Jin Sen v Solomon Carver

In the Light Heavyweight division Jin Sen will once again defend the SynCity belt against his toughest challenge for some time in Solomon Carver. What's left to say about Jin "Dragon" Sen that hasn't already been said? Men want to be him, women want to be with him and men want to be with him. A circus follows Sen around everywhere that he goes as he garners more attention than most Mixed Martial Artists and not as a result of the self promotion which some fighters are prone to and Sen has never participated in. Sen is on a 17 fight win streak which has seen him win by some sort of knockout 15 times and the really scary thing is that he's still getting better.

Solomon Carver has an overall MMA record of 12-2 and is another knockout artist with 8 wins by KO to his credit. On paper Carver looks to be very close to Sen's talent level and some people are picking him to pull off a huge upset at Syn' 100 by turning Sen's lights out. Carver is well aware of what a huge stage this is but he seems comfortable on it and is saying all the right things to show that he is confident he can beat Sen.

"Hey, This is the big time Baby. Much respect for Fanky Sin, Jin Sen, and the Entire Synchronicity Brand... 17-4 is a Legendary Record for someone to attain.. and 17-5 is gonna look almost as great on his stats page, Y'knowutimsayin'?"

When I met Solomon at one of the media functions happening this week in the lead up to Syn' 100 he was relaxed and fooling around. Carver kept pulling Hulk Hogan poses as he mixed with the journalists and when I asked him for a quote about his fight with Sen he had this to say....

"Jin Sen is a world-class Head Hunter. There's cannibalistic tribes in New Guinea that have exhaulted Sen to the level of "Tolue Mar ta Karoo Karoo". Which is "Wig Splitter, the Merciless God" in there native Language, y'knowutimsayin'? That's huge, how do you compete with that? I mean, there's another, lesser known, tribe in the Amazon that calls me "Ohu yu Karoy".. But they're not cannibalistic, and I'm simply not obliged to tell you wut my title translates to."

I have no idea what he was talking about but it's better than the usual "push the pace" type cliches. Carver has been entertaining in the build up to Syn' 100, lets all hope that he can be just as entertaining in the fight itself. All joking apart Carver is a tough fight for Jin Sen who has recently been dispatching of fighters who aren't really on his level but that's because there aren't many fighters who are on Sen's level. Carver is closer to it than probably anyone else in the Synchronicity Light Heavyweight division.

This is another contender for fight of the night and if these two decide to stand toe to toe and slug you most definitely should not blink. This is a fight that could very easily turn into a war but will we see Carver posing like Hogan after the fight? There will not be a bigger upset on this card if we do. Man, Syn' 100 is HUGE.

Syn Heavyweight Championship [265lbs]

Fidel Puno v Cee Digits

Puno.... that's the name that strikes fear in heart's of the World's Heavyweight fighters and even the World's Super Heavyweight fighters. Fidel "Pinoy Savage" Puno is undoubtedly the true Heavyweight Champion of the World, he's the King of the planet , the pound 4 pound champ and is looking damn near unbeatable. Puno is the owner of the World best professional record at 17-1 and has ended his last two fights by submission in the first round without breaking a sweat. Watching Puno fight it looks almost as if God himself got bored one day and decided to descend from Heaven to kick all of our arses one person at a time. Most people do not want to fight Fidel Puno but Puno's opponent at Syn' 100 is NOT most people.

Cee Digits is the man who found himself getting the call to fight the World's best fighter at the biggest MMA event in history and unlike most people he couldn't be happier about it. If there's a Heavyweight anywhere in the World who has the talent to beat Puno it's Cee Digits. Digits is a World class boxer so he has the hands to trouble Puno, who Has been knocked out once before, but he's also a World class wrestler so he should be able to control the fight if it heads to the ground. Cee Digits is 10-1 with 9 of his wins coming by way of knockout and he's only had to go the distance once in his career, in fact in his 11 fights only 3 have made it out of the first round.

Cee Digits is fighting out of The Broken Halo Pride alliance who are heavily involved at Syn' 100. Digits own manager, Estefan Chiscano has 3 of his fighters on the card at Syn' 100 and Mr. Digits was the last one that I caught up with during the media sessions this week. Cee Digits is an amazing fighter and he may well win this weekend but his talent may be overshadowed by his persona. When talking to Digits I found that it was best just to let him talk and not interrupt.

"Yo you talked to Solo and Earl Lee already huh?"

He snorted a laugh as he stood and positioned himself so his Convicted and Hell's Balls clothing were plainly visible

"Well Dig, No dis to Sen or Ferrari, but I'm fightin' the Titan here, not them. With Jin and 'Naldo, you know what you're getting every fight. Again, no dis, The Dudes are fuckin' G's, but there's no mystery to wut they're comin' at'cha with. You can count on 1 finger how many rounds Puno has lost in his career. You know how hard it is to find a weakness on the Pinoy Savage? I dunno if I compare to'em on the ground, or in the clinch, or even strikin'.. but I do know that he's never traded leather with a Dirty Third Striking Systems practioner, and I know that cat don't want me touchin' him on or around the chin. My game is fit, like Schwarzenegger in the 80's mane, Rarely can I be fucked with. Worst case scenario, I get Peter Rolled by a Human Wrecking Machine and drop to 10-2 against the Pound for Pound Illest... But best case..."

Digits leaned confidently forward his lips peeled back revealing a jewel-encrusted grill and a smarmy grin

"Best Case I Dethrone a Legend.. and personally, I like my odds."

.... Ladies and Gentleman I give you "The Dirty Southpaw" Cee Digits. Foul mouthed and brash but also young and dangerous. Has he upset Fidel Puno though? In his title defence against Ebanij Nasos, Puno was nice. He didn't really do much to hurt Nasos, just enough to make him tap and then he let him walk away uninjured but talking to Puno in the lead up to this one and he seems to have a real desire to hurt Digits.

"Cee Digits has wanted this fight bad for a long time. Well now he's got it, and I'm gonna make sure he never wants to fight me again. We'll see how he deals with the pressure of being in a title fight.. I've been in 10 of them. Once he feels my power he's gonna put his track shoes on and run away from me, but I will catch him sooner or later, and he's gonna go down."

So there you go. The Pound 4 Pound king says that he's going to hurt somebody and the challenger is swearing like a sailor. Is this just another day at the office for Puno or will we be singing the praises of a new Heavyweight king at Syn' 100?

Syn Welterweight Championship [170lbs]

Jigoro Kane v Milo Phillips

The headlining bout at Syn' 100: Just The End Of Time will feature Welterweight monster and defending Syn Champion Jigoro Kane going head to head with veteran Milo Phillips. Jigoro Kane is an explosive fighter with phenomenal hands and is currently enjoying a 5 fight knockout streak, will he make it 6 against Phillips?

While the likes of Fidel Puno and Jin Sen are established superstars inside the cage, Jigoro "Judoka" Kane is only just laying the foundations on which to build his own legacy. If what we've seen from Kane so far is anything to go by he may yet go on to be the biggest star of them all and headlining an event with such an all-star undercard is a good start. If Fidel Puno is "The King of the Planet" as I christened him sometime ago then Kane is the king in waiting. Right now Kane is on top of the mountain in the Welterweight division and anyone who attempts to climb up to the summit along with Jigoro is likely to find themselves being tossed off of the mountain top by the monster. Okay, enough of the metaphors. Jigoro Kane is a very physically gifted fighter with a sharp mind to match. He came up with the perfect gameplan to beat Rob Wood and he executed it with ruthless precision. Kane combines pinpoint striking with both speed and power and that has all added up to a very exciting fighter who doesn't usually take too much time in crushing his foes. Kane is 12-1 with 10 knockout victories, has only been out of the first round twice and has never gone the distance. Will all this be enough to overcome the experience of Milo Phillips.

Milo "Remember HBK" Phillips is a veteran of the sport who has probably not only seen it all before but he's locked it into a triangle choke and made it tap out before. Phillips is also intelligent and very wiley, Kanye West took him down and soon found himself tapping out as Phillips turned defence into offence very quickly. He took advantage of what West gave him and used the positioning to work submissions off of his back. Phillips is a superb grappler who has 11 submission wins in 18 career fights and is 15-3 overall. You'd think with such a good record on the ground that Phillips would come into this fight looking for a submission but apparently not.

"I'm to go in there aggressive on the feet and take it to the clinch. I've got a surprise for him there I've been training on 24/7 since my last fight.... and let me tell you, the canvas is going to rain blood."

Interesting tactics from Milo but is he playing us all? Phillips also had some not very nice things to say about Jigoro.

".... this guy might be able to box up a few hookers on the weekend but I'm not scared of him in the slightest. I've fought the best, I've often beat the best. I fear no one, especially not a paper champ like Kane."

Ouch. Paper champ? Okay then. Kane hasn't exactly been trying to make friends either though.

".... he trains at a Gentleman’s club, but there are no females who train there. Just dudes—what kind of a gentleman’s club is that? Oh boy, I’m having a moment of realization…I’m sure you can put two and two together."

Well this all got pretty nasty in a hurry didn't it? A lot has been said about Phillips experience and intelligence but Jigoro Kane isn't worried about any of that.

"He’s been in there with the best, and more often than not, he’s come out on top. On the flipside I am more skilled in practically every area. Some might say, “Well this is a brain meets brawn kind of matchup”—well I’d say how do you think Stephen Hawking would fare against Mike Tyson in a fist fight? So surely my brawn should win the day"

So Jigoro Kane is a paper champ and Milo Phillips is Stephen Hawking? This just heated up. Everything else aside these two are ranked 1 and 2 in the World in the Welterweight division and they're going to fight it out in for the SynCity Championship in the Main Event of Syn' 100. The fight has just become personal so what was expected to be a good fight anyway now has an added edge. We can expect a blistering encounter between these two but will they both be able to walk away afterwards?

We are now just a day away from this historic event happening and it is officially time to get pumped. I'll see you all in Los Angeles. Lets get ready to Rumble.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome work Frankie and all the guys at SYN, the show is going to be off the chart. You've taken the game to a whole new level with this show and you deserve it. Your a credit to game and a top man. I wish SYN all the best and look forward to the greatest event this game has ever seen and will see for a long time.

"out of my 15 fighters, 10 are in LV, 7 fight this weekend, all but 1 fly outta town...and for the other 3 that aren't fighting, i bought tickets to syn 100 so they can see some real fighters fight. we may sneak some video for my other 12 jackasses so they can learn something. glad i got connections, there's no way i could handle missing this event."

-jason "jbomb" smith :)

Bam Bam Beastly v Wahoo McDaniel

Back in the Light Heavyweight division for the third fight at Syn' 100 and we'll all get the chance to see the best grappler in Syn's 205 weight class in Bam Bam Beastly when he fights the accomplished Wahoo McDaniel. The highly respected Beastly has an incredible 12-2 record and has used his Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black belt to good effect by picking up 10 submission wins along the way. This will be Mr. Beastly's eighth time fighting in the SynCity cage and in his last fight he submitted former Light Heavyweight champ Paolo Mendez. Beastly's gameplan for the fight is clear.

"I'm very excited about fighting Chief Wahoo. He has an impressive streak going, but I think I can drag him to the mat and make him quit. I know he can't handle my submission skills and he knows it too."

Confident words from Bam Bam and a black belt probably has every right to be confident that he can make his opponent tap out. However, somebody should probably point out that should Bam Bam Beastly be successful in submitting Wahoo McDaniel he'll be the first, Wahoo has never tapped in his 11 professional fights. Beastlys confidence has him already aiming higher.

"I'm looking forward to another shot at the Light Heavyweight title after this win."

Should Bam Bam win as he is predicting, he will be hard to argue that he doesn't deserve another title shot but he'll have to go through "Chief" Wahoo McDaniel first. Wahoo McDaniel is a superb all round fighter, seemingly without any real weakness in his overall game. McDaniel only has a purple belt against his opponents black belt but experts think that he's the stronger fighter in every other facet of Mixed Martial Arts. The "Chief" prefers to stand and throw fists to the ground game and has 7 knockout wins within his 10-1 record. McDaniel only made his Syn debut at Syn' 98 after making a name for himself elsewhere, a win at Syn' 100 could turn him into a World Superstar.

It's Bam Bam "Openly Gay" Beastly versus "Chief" Wahoo McDaniel in a fight that wouldn't look out of place at Wrestlemania but it's not happening at Wrestlemania it's happening at Syn' 100. Who has the best nickname? Who cares, I want to know who'll win the fight and I'm looking forward to finding out.

That video is some next level quality stuff, wow.

Thanks to everyone involved in Syn for keeping us all entertained... im sad to see you go, but this is looking set to be the greatest event this game has seen.

... im sad to see you go,

go?.... what you talking about?

You know Syn already has events booked to follow on from this right? As far as I'm aware Syn aint going anyway. I believe that the "End Of Time" name was just meant to imply how epic this event is.

Rob Wood v Einar Lee

In a rematch from Synchronicity's last mega card, Syn' 81, Einar Lee is once again being matched up with dangerous puncher Rob Wood. With a defeat to the current Syn Welterweight king Jigoro Kane fresh in the memories of both men they'll be looking to tear each other apart to earn a rematch with the man that downed them. The last time Wood and Lee shared the cage it was the versatile Einar Lee that picked up the victory via first round submission. In an action packed 3 minutes and 34 seconds Wood came out and did what Wood always does and that's throw bombs. Wood had Lee hurt and on wobbly legs with a big right hand but Lee managed to recover enough to get a takedown and from there he secured Wood's arm and sunk in an Armbar for the win. The result can't sit well with Rob Wood as he'll know that by being a bit more accurate he may have won the fight.

Rob Wood has a one track mind when it comes to fighting, he wants to knock you out. Wood is 14-5 with all 14 wins coming by knockout, the guy is a monstrous punching machine and is coming with power in every strike. Amazingly in his 19 career fights only 3 have left the first round, win or lose, Wood tends to put on a show. Rob Wood knows that he can hurt Lee because he's done it before but will he finish the job this time? He thinks so.

"Lee better bring the bomb squad with him, cause these fists are Dynamite"

Einar Lee has proven to be a bit more versatile, he doesn't come looking for one way to win, he'll take what his opponent gives him. With an overall record of 12-2 Lee has 5 knockouts, 6 submissions and only 1 decision which shows us that Lee is an intelligent fighter who knows the weaknesses of an opponent and attacks them.

Both men are SynCity mainstays and both are former Syn Welterweight champions who fully deserve their spot on this the biggest event in MMA history. With both fighters tendency to not go the distance this one could be a classic and could end quickly.

I will be at the LA Memorial Colossuseum !!!

that's a must see !

can't wait for the show, it will be one of these events which will live forever on youtube with great highlights ^^

(what is UFC ? I just know Syn....)

:dancing:

Syn Featherweight Championship [145lbs]

Hakuin Ekaku v Jay Colmen

In the first of six straight Championship fights and the first clash of unbeatens on the night, defending Featherweight Champion Hakuin Ekaku will square off with Jay Colman. These two have eerily similar records, both fighters are 11-0 and both have 7 knockouts apiece. As well as this being a fight between two unbeaten fighters it's also a battle of arguably the top two Featherweights in the World. Ekaku has been ranked No. 1 for some time and Jay Colmen is currently ranked No.3 but has been as high as No.2, a win here and Colmen will knock Ekaku off of his pedestal and climb to the top himself. Colmen may have some big ideas but as of right now Hakuin Ekaku is the Champion and the champ has no plans on that changing at Syn' 100.

"This is the toughest test of my career. Jay Colmen is undefeated, and he's a damn tough dude. But so am I, and my killer instinct will get me the victory in this fight. I predict another spectacular KO for Convicted Inc."

Nice of Hakuin to get a shout out for his alliance in there. In the Featherweight division Hakuin Ekaku is the best and he knows it but so does Jay Colmen and he isn't going to pretend otherwise.

"Well like they say, to be the man you have to beat the man, and the man at 145 is Hakuin Ekaku."

The challenger seems a humble man but he's also a very good fighter and he knows that this is his opportunity to turn himself into a mega star.

"When I was a free agent I made the tough decision and decided to challenge myself by fighting the best; that is why I chose Syn. Now my challenge is here on the grandest stage in the game, 100k people, pay per view, in my hometown, and Ekaku! It’s time to sink or swim!"

So it's all set up nicely. It's 11-0 vs 11-0, it's a proud Japanese Champion vs a humble English born fighter and it's going down at Syn' 100. Both fighters like a knockout so this could be one of the fights of the night if they decide to stand and trade punches and I can't wait.

Syn Lightweight Championship [155lbs]

Pete Doherty v Tor Nansen

In another rematch from the stacked Syn' 81 fight card 15-1 Pete Doherty and 14-2 Tor Nansen will go at it again and this time the Champion and challenger find themselves with the roles reversed. The last time that they fought Nansen was the unbeatable champion and Doherty was the challenger. On that night Doherty walked away with a unanimous decision victory and gave Nansen the first loss of his career, a loss that he remembers well.

"Doherty used my face as a speed bag the last time we fought, but I've been working a lot on my striking since then. He's dangerous as hell, so I can't afford to make the same mistakes I made last time."

Doherty did out strike Nansen in their last fight but Nansen has worked hard on his stand up game since and has improved greatly. Tor Nansen is putting a lot of pressure on himself going into this fight as he knows that his place in fighting history could be determined by this rematch and how he handles himself after the last time.

"This is the most important fight of my career, and I plan on making it an exciting one."

Tor Nansen plans on being in an exciting fight, good to hear. Pete Doherty's manager Lord Rayden doesn't think that improved stand up will help Nansen any though as he points out the Doherty is pretty good against strikers.

"Robert Wiltsie is widely considered to be one of the top if not the top striker in the syn Lightweight division. Robert is a great striker and Pete completely shut him down and dominated him. Pete managed to force his gameplan take him down whenever he wants land some strikes and control the position. I think that showed that Pete Doherty can be in there with anyone."

It is true that Wiltsie is a better striker than Tor Nansen but we all know that stand up fighting isn't how Nansen pays the bills, he's a submission fighter and improved stand up will probably just serve as something of a distraction until he can get you where he wants the fight. Pete Doherty seems certain that this fight will probably just be a re run of the last one.

"I know I'm gonna be a tough fight for anyone in this game.... With Tor I wanna dominate him everywhere in this fight thats my goal. I am confident that if I stick to my gameplan I will beat him up. I feel that I can take him down at anytime and beat the sh*t out of him there."

Both fighters have a history of being grapplers with a combined 21 submission victories between them so we could see a grapplefest here or they could have too much respect for the others submission game and avoid going to the ground altogether. This is just part II of this rivalry between two of the Worlds best Lightweights and according to Doherty the fans have been waiting for it.

"People have ask me when am I gonna fight Tor Nansen again they want to see me against him and now its finally gonna happen."

It's finally going to happen indeed and it's for Pete Doherty's Syn Lightweight Championship. This could be the best sequel since The Godfather part II or better yet Terminater 2. Doherty..... Nansen..... the cage awaits you.

Hell Yeah!!! Killer Video Avon!!

And I definitely think the event was better named "Just the End of A Time" because really this is an event that is going to change the entire game - ending one era -MMATycoon's Infancy - and bringing about a whole new era for us tycooners , where PPV's are do-able events and everyone else is really going to have to step up to try to compete with the level at which Syn is bringing it.

We could definitely see a serious shakeup in the top 10 p4p fighter rankings - and possibly a shakeup in the top of the manager rankings with some of the real titans going at it in the game all at once.

And for orgs - Franky is really stepping off into new ground with this event. Having the event in a city away from home - as a PPV - in a 93K seat arena - with so many title fights they had to go to the undercard.

That's taking shit to a new level - and whether he makes or loses money - gets a 50 or a 500 event rating - Syn's got all of our attentions this weekend and that rocks.

MMATyccon Rocks

Good Luck Colman.

Congrats on the 100th card Franky. Couldnt have happened to a better guy and better Org. I look foward to see how this one shakes out. Hopeful one day I will have a fighter lucky enough to call himself Syn property.

Avon, the video was sick man, serious talent. Good luck to all who are fighting in this one.

Syn Middleweight Championship [185lbs]

Ronaldo Ferreira v Earl Lee Swagger

In another battle of undefeated fighters on this amazing card the unhittable Ronaldo "Loko-Loko" Ferreira will defend his Middleweight championship against sensational power puncher Earl Lee Swagger. Ferreira is 14-0 and early in his career he was the knockout king of Brazil with 10 straight knockouts. However, he has now evolved into SynCity's iron man by earning decisions in his last 4 fights, all of which were 5 round fights. Ferreira also seems to have perfected the defensive aspect of the game as no one has been able to land a significant strike against him and his takedown defence is just as awesome. In his last two fights Ronaldo just made very good fighters Nintendo Takada and Hipolito Adalberto look silly.

Earl Lee Swagger has had half the fights that his opponent has but is also unbeaten with a perfect 7-0 record. Swagger has the name of a cowboy but John Wayne wouldn't have messed with Earl Lee. Swagger is simply one of the best boxers in MMA and started out his career with 5 straight knockouts. Swagger is a cocky young man and is supremely confident going into the fight.

"Loko-Loko is the Middleweight Pit Boss in the world. Cousin, he's got the reflexes of a Pissed off Diamondback Rattler, and in the cage he's every bit as elusive as the Fabled Chupacabra, I tell ya wut. I'd go as far to say his chin's never been tested though. I'm sure it's made outta the same stuff Railroad Tracks are... but I'm pretty convinced I gotta Right Uppercut that'll put a crook in a straight road."

Swagger has a point, no one has really tested Ferreira's chin yet but that's because no one has been able to find it. Swagger may well be the first to really trouble Ferreira but he'll have to get through the champs "Diamondback rattler reflexes" first, a task that he's certain he can achieve.

"I'm the only student to attain the Distinguished level of "Pipe-Slanger" in Dirty Third Striking Systems, a style created and trained exclusively by the Grand Scud-Launcher, Cee Digits. Loko's not the first Undefeated fighter I've derailed Partner and he won't be the last."

Big talk from the challenger but surely the Worlds best Middleweight is just as confident going into the fight, so what does Champion Ronaldo Ferreira have to say?

"I'm screwed"

Oh.

Well there you have it, the champion and challenger agree that Earl Lee Swagger will win this fight. I'm sure that Ronaldo was only joking and he is putting a gameplan together to beat Swagger but this is one of the most intriguing fights at Syn' 100. It's the worlds best Middleweight versus the Middleweight divisions best up n comer and it's sure to be a barn burner.

Syn Light Heavyweight Championship [205lbs]

Jin Sen v Solomon Carver

In the Light Heavyweight division Jin Sen will once again defend the SynCity belt against his toughest challenge for some time in Solomon Carver. What's left to say about Jin "Dragon" Sen that hasn't already been said? Men want to be him, women want to be with him and men want to be with him. A circus follows Sen around everywhere that he goes as he garners more attention than most Mixed Martial Artists and not as a result of the self promotion which some fighters are prone to and Sen has never participated in. Sen is on a 17 fight win streak which has seen him win by some sort of knockout 15 times and the really scary thing is that he's still getting better.

Solomon Carver has an overall MMA record of 12-2 and is another knockout artist with 8 wins by KO to his credit. On paper Carver looks to be very close to Sen's talent level and some people are picking him to pull off a huge upset at Syn' 100 by turning Sen's lights out. Carver is well aware of what a huge stage this is but he seems comfortable on it and is saying all the right things to show that he is confident he can beat Sen.

"Hey, This is the big time Baby. Much respect for Fanky Sin, Jin Sen, and the Entire Synchronicity Brand... 17-4 is a Legendary Record for someone to attain.. and 17-5 is gonna look almost as great on his stats page, Y'knowutimsayin'?"

When I met Solomon at one of the media functions happening this week in the lead up to Syn' 100 he was relaxed and fooling around. Carver kept pulling Hulk Hogan poses as he mixed with the journalists and when I asked him for a quote about his fight with Sen he had this to say....

"Jin Sen is a world-class Head Hunter. There's cannibalistic tribes in New Guinea that have exhaulted Sen to the level of "Tolue Mar ta Karoo Karoo". Which is "Wig Splitter, the Merciless God" in there native Language, y'knowutimsayin'? That's huge, how do you compete with that? I mean, there's another, lesser known, tribe in the Amazon that calls me "Ohu yu Karoy".. But they're not cannibalistic, and I'm simply not obliged to tell you wut my title translates to."

I have no idea what he was talking about but it's better than the usual "push the pace" type cliches. Carver has been entertaining in the build up to Syn' 100, lets all hope that he can be just as entertaining in the fight itself. All joking apart Carver is a tough fight for Jin Sen who has recently been dispatching of fighters who aren't really on his level but that's because there aren't many fighters who are on Sen's level. Carver is closer to it than probably anyone else in the Synchronicity Light Heavyweight division.

This is another contender for fight of the night and if these two decide to stand toe to toe and slug you most definitely should not blink. This is a fight that could very easily turn into a war but will we see Carver posing like Hogan after the fight? There will not be a bigger upset on this card if we do. Man, Syn' 100 is HUGE.

po-po-po .. poooster-time *cough* ^^

made by the incredible Avon

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/9770/syn10006.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5016/syn10007.jpg

http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/7174/syn10003.jpg

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/6339/syn10004.jpg

and thank you for the kind words you guys, appreciate it ... a thank you or some appreciation every now and then is all the motivation anyone needs to continue doing stuff like this .. but id rather see you congratulate all of Syn' or even better anyone who does anything for this game. forget about skills & rankings .. having fun together and entertaining each other is what its all about in the end.