DO NOT SIGN ANY FIGHTERS WITH DUNGEON FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP IN VEGAS!

This is a warning, do not sign any fighters to Dungeon Fighting Championships in Las Vegas.

He has been breaking the rules of the game to hold my fighter, 155lb champion Hater Hurter, out of the fight game for over 63 days and has threatened to hold him out until Dec. 31st, 2010.

What sin has my fighter commited? Only wanting to finish out his contract, fight all the fights he agreed to, but not sign a contract extension. If you do not sign a contract extension, Franky Redz holds your fighter out.

What Franky Redz does is offer a fight for 1 second and then cancel it immediately before you ever see it, so you never have chance to accept or deny the fight. What that does is reset the inactivity clause so he never has to offer your fighter a fight.

Therefore, he can hold your fighter out all the way until Dec. 31, 2010 as he is doing to mine.

I have waited 63 days in order to try to work things out, but he has been completely uncooperative. Now I have to warn others.

Dungeon Fighting Championships is run by one of the most unethical org owners in the game. Sign with him at your own risk.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?...ost&p=51401

a guy who has done something very similar to his fighters in PRIDE is now complaining...interesting. dont like being on the other side?

anyway, i already explained the situation to you. i told you you'd get an opponent when it was the right time. i could really hold you out for 10 months if i really wanted to. i didnt force you to sign a contract that expired 10 months from now. you'll get your fight in a few weeks and then you'll be gone.

ive only had a problem with one other person before you. i'm sure many will come in and back me up.

youre hilarious though.

There's the admission.

anyway, i already explained the situation to you. i told you you'd get an opponent when it was the right time. i could really hold you out for 10 months if i really wanted to. i didnt force you to sign a contract that expired 10 months from now.

And, as you can see, this unethical org owner has no problem skirting the "inactivity clause" rules with his trick.

He actually boasts of being able to hold fighters out for 10 months at a time.

Beware of any contract offers you recieve from him.

i'm just treating you hwo you treated so many others in the PRIDE days.

there's a reason why a nice guy like frankyfin refuses to fight any of your fighters and generally wont deal with you.

i dont take the game all too seriously, so i dont know if i dislike you as much as him...but there's a reason why he has that attitude towards you. frankyfin has no problems with anyone in this game. it seems odd he'd have such a strong dislike for someone, heh.

good luck against mikhail.

To me, this seems like its more than just about one fighter here.

I've had a fighter with F-Man without any issues so I don't think he's like that, personally.

Is there really any need to post this in the forums. The owner is a good guy and doesn't need people posting crap about his org. If you have a problem just ask the org owner and if you dont like an org dont sign any guys there, none of these "DONT SIGN YOUR FIGHTERS TO THIS ORG" or "DONT JOIN THIS GYM" threads make me wana sign there any less.\ so i dont know why you watse you time.

I've had a few fighters with Franky and DFC and never had a problem. He's always treated my guys well and has always communicated to me what his plans were for my fighters. Other fighters who wanted out in the past always got someone that had a good shot at beating them for their last fight and it sounds like thats the same situation here. Tell you what though, George Whissell would love another shot a Hurter and send him on his way out of DFC with some broken ribs and a bruised ego.

aren't you two in the same alliance? lmao

imagine the surprise i had when i found out an alliance member wanted to leave with the title, heh.

I've had a few fighters with Franky and DFC and never had a problem. He's always treated my guys well and has always communicated to me what his plans were for my fighters. Other fighters who wanted out in the past always got someone that had a good shot at beating them for their last fight and it sounds like thats the same situation here. Tell you what though, George Whissell would love another shot a Hurter and send him on his way out of DFC with some broken ribs and a bruised ego.

Let me be very clear. There has never been an issue of taking a fight. I have always accepted every fight DFC has given me and I clearly communicated to Franky Redz that I would fight any fighter put in front of Hater Hurter.

The only sin of Hater Hurter is that he didn't want to sign a contract extension after giving 11 fights over 11 months to DFC.

it sucks that things like this come out but i do see why he post it and also why fman is doing it -- problem sounds like communication -- or a good explanation why after 63 days still no fight -- its not his fault frankyfin dont like him and dont want to fight him -- actually would be the opposite with me -- if i dont like someone i would want to fight them most likely -- im sure there is more to the entire story though but i would hope my org owner got me a fight within that time limit or at least let me know why and maybe offer some money for not getting a fight

im sure there is more to the entire story though

Take it away Franky Redz, what's the rest of the story?

If there's more to the story I don't know it.

Franky Redz is more than free to say if there's anything more to it than my fighter agreeing to fight out a contract but not signing a contract extension.

Everything I have said is the full and complete truth. I am more than happy to allow Mike Tycoon to go in the server logs and independenty verify everything I've said. All these communications are logged in messages in the game, they do not like they dissapear. I can post the messages or Mike Tycoon can look them up himself to verify it is all 100% accurate.

What I have said is simply the truth.

And that is why I had to let the community know.

it basically comes down to this...

he didnt want to extend the deal, which is fine, but i told him he wouldnt get a fight right away because i wanted to do what i had to do to make sure the title stayed in the dfc. i didnt want to strip him. part of it was also to give hime some of his own treatment. pride was known to pull the old inactivity clause trick and they were known to underpay fighters. these are the facts. there's a reason why pride always had the lowest payotus and all the guys in pride had much less money than the guys in syncity. he had no problems treating people badly, but now when it's the other way around...he isnt a fan of it i guess, heh. isn't that just a convenient situation.

anyway...i have a fighter in mind for hater hurter to fight. i wanted to get him experience and fights before i put him in the title fight. i told him from the start that it wouldnt make him wait 10 months, but i also wouldnt be able to make the fight right away. he didnt respond to that so i assumed we were all good.

if mike tycoon wants to come in and release hater hurter, then let him go right on ahead. ive had a plan for hater hurter all along, it just wasnt gonna happen over night.

oh fuck, is it that time of the month already

WOW

:suicide_anim:

I hate that my Beautiful Baby's name is being tarnished, DFC is as legit as it gets, this is just personal alliance beef, keep it in the fucking chat box or PM guys, we aren't a bunch of bitches

this is just personal alliance beef, keep it in the fucking chat box or PM guys, we aren't a bunch of bitches

sucks when this happens we had our share of it also --- its gonna happen though just hopefully can get everything washed out and carry on

i always told people orgs were way more exciting than clothing or nutrition...here's the proof, heh.

i'm really glad i decided to check the forums out today.

i was also thinking of changing the name of the org, but i kept it for DIDM. maybe now i have an excuse to change it, heh. WD has tarnished mine and the orgs perfect image.

we'll be known as SynCity Challengers from now on.

thanks WD.

Grrrrr I'm angry! this guy did/said/tweeted something mean to me! I'm so angry! When people hear my tale of woe they will join me in my righteous indignation!!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

No matter what the excuse, sending fight offers that you immediately cancel is a bitch move. It has no place other than intentionally gaming the system when you cannot uphold your end of the contract.

So i had to really read closely to understand what is going on. Hurter is the champ, Fman want to find someone who has a good shot at beating the champ so he doesnt take the big hype hit for stripping him. Correct? That to me seems more legit.

If he simply didn't want to renegotiate and Fman was punishing him, now that would be a problem.

No matter what the excuse, sending fight offers that you immediately cancel is a bitch move. It has no place other than intentionally gaming the system when you cannot uphold your end of the contract.

I could really care less about the situation in this thread - I see both sides of the argument, and I'm sure only 2 people know the truth and they can work it out themselves as bringing things to the forums usually make the poster look bad.

With that said, sending fight offers that you immediately cancel is not always a "bitch move". For example, I have an org in Hilo, and I sign a fighter from Rio. In addition to a large signing bonus, I give him 14k travel costs. I book the fighter to a fight and, come fight time, the fighter fails to move and NCs. Upon discussion, the fighter asks for his release. I agree to the release, but ask for the signing bonus to be repaid since, well, why should I give the fighter 14k+ just to NC my event? The manager refuses to repay the signing bonus. Am I supposed to just release him and take the loss? Am I supposed to allow his inactivity to expire so he comes out ahead? Or don't I have the right to reset the inactivity clause and make him sit until the contract expires? I think the answer is C, and, thus, immediately pulling fight offers is not a "bitch move"! :P