Got a open slot. But dont want to make a fighter.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgfighterlistpublic.php?oid=1036

Pick one of those free agents up. Who wanna waste time making a fighter when you can just get one of those guys.

why not create a project fighter make him 18 then keep training him till hes 21-22 ish then send him to a org.i think every one has a project fighter there training to become a beast.

why not create a project fighter make him 18 then keep training him till hes 21-22 ish then send him to a org.i think every one has a project fighter there training to become a beast.

i have like 5 (which is why i'm running out of money to support their training) LMAO

You should be banned for that statement.

Mods, please ban kezz.

FACT- that's a lot of free agents in one org.

FACT- I can travel anywhere, except Cuba, and I will travel to New Zealand and walk the Lord of the Rings trail to Mordor and I will hike Mount Doom.

one cannot simply walk into morrodor.

FACT- I can travel anywhere, except Cuba, and I will travel to New Zealand and walk the Lord of the Rings trail to Mordor and I will hike Mount Doom.

Nerd.

I've been to Cuba; it is absolutely beautiful!!! Bought cigars in Havana.

I will hike Mount Doom with you.....if you dress up like Gollum and chase me up

You kind of have to respect that kind of dedication to been such an asshat multi :jerry:

To a certain extend, yeah. I have more respect for the guy who had 80 fighters and no businesses. All he wanted was more fighters and I can relate to that. Guys who go to that extent for their company end up screwing people in the city. Throws the whole economy out of wack.

i can be the sam-wise to your frodo and we can make sweet hobit love....cos theres no love quite lke hobbit love...brokeback style

To a certain extend, yeah. I have more respect for the guy who had 80 fighters and no businesses. All he wanted was more fighters and I can relate to that. Guys who go to that extent for their company end up screwing people in the city. Throws the whole economy out of wack.

You dont think 80 x $500 ($40,000) + future earnings will contribute to screwing a city?

And then again when they all get deleted and the city falls apart off the back of it...