Blood on the Canvas (BOTC) - official show thread

Winning Team  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win the show?

• Team PWNAGE
    • Team BioPharm
    • Everyone's a winner here
    • This is a great competition... for me to poop on!!!

**Sarah Stone walks into Hiroshima's Gym in Queens, Lewis notices her right away along with the others in the gym. He ends his sparring session and walks over to greet her**

Sarah: You must be Lewis?

Lewis: Yes ma'am. Mr Karcher said you were looking to do an interview?

Sarah: Yes it won't take long. Can we sit?

** They sit, Sarah pulls out a notepad and begins with the Q&A

S: How long have you been in New York?

L: Just got here last week. I would have been here sooner but it was calving season and dad needed my help on the farm. I've been crashing on my buddy's sofa since i got here.

S: How's the training going?

L: Pretty well actually. Just been working on my conditioning and sharpening my skills with a few sparring sessions. Like i said i was helping my dad so i wasn't getting much training in at home.

S: How long have you been fighting?

L: Well pretty much since i could walk, I have four older brothers so i needed to learn to defend myself. They were always picking on me. They were always locking me in the shed or stuffing me in cupboards. So I learned how to run and run fast and then i was able to join the wrestling team at school. Shortly after that i was able to throw them around and they just left me alone. I've only been training in the other disciplines of MMA for a short amount of time.

S: How are you feeling about the show?

L: I can't wait to fight. This is such a tremendous opportunity. All the fighters that made it are tough, I'm looking forward to the challenge.

S: Any preference to which team you're on?

L: Being new to the game, I don't really know either of the coaches or what they bring to the table. But my Manager, Mason Venti has had some dealings with Buster Gloves and says he's a real stand-up guy. I think either way I'll be happy. I'm just ready to win this thing and make a name for myself.

S: Well thanks for your time Lewis, I'll let you get back to it.

L: Take 'er easy.

**Lewis heads back to the ring for another round**

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leonel's view on the draft and the coaches(and much more actually...)

<Days passed fast when you are focusing on your training out of anything, basically Leonel's life consists of training and sleep, everyday, every goddamn hour he was preparing himself for the BOTC, and for his chance to enter the MMA world. As the draft drew near, BOTC was setting up another interview sessions for the fighters and Leonel was of course, one of the fighter to receive the interview. One morning, a cameraman and a fat man entered Leonel's gym for the interview. The camera showing the closing-in of the Big Mac sized interviewer toward the French-Fries-compare-to-Big-Mac Leonel "Blazing Fists" Lutsky.>

Marcus Downes: Hello there, are you Leonel Lutsky?

<Leonel turns his head and is disappointed, greatly disappointed that this time he is facing two Big Mac instead of the a Big Mac and a sexy girl combination. Seriously, as a 18 years old boy, sexy girl is on top of the demand list, sitting at the top of the demand pyramid and a fatty is sadly, on the bottom of the pyramid, just like where plant is in a chain. He tries to hide his disappointment, but after so many times of getting what-the-heck-not-a-sexy-girl reaction, Marcus clearly can see through the poker face of Leonel. And after that many times, he just doesn't care about that anymore, he is here to do his job and that's it.>

Leonel Lutsky: Yeah, I am. So, anything's up on the show?

Leonel knows they are from the BOTC show clearly because their shirts say so.

McD: Yeah, interview time, you up for it?

LL: No problem, in a room like last time?

McD: If you are more comfortable in a room, then lead the way.

LL: Right.

Five minutes later, in a room. Camera starts rolling after a signal by McD that LL doesn't really understand. After all, he's not a cameraman.

McD: Welcome to BOTC show, this is Marcus Downes and sitting in front of me is Leonel "Blazing Fists" Lutsky. So, Leonel, the draft is very near, are you ready for it?

LL: No doubt, I am ready for it. Damn, I can't wait for the show to start to be extremely honest with you.

<Leonel is handling the camera better now. He just...doesn't feel weird after the first time. And...you just don't feel weird when a Big Mac is interviewing you compare to a sassy hot girl like Sarah.>

McD: So, what's your opinion on the coaches? Relax, we will not tell them what you said so just say what you want.

<The interviewer said with a great smile...though it comes out weird to Leonel Lutsky, that's a genuine friendly smile though.>

LL: Hmm...I can't clearly say that much but I sure did a little research of both managers on MMATycoon.com. And Max Power seems to be the one with the more experience, the fighters under him are doing very well and they are all in the big organizations around the world. If he can handle so many world class guys with different style, he sure can handle a newcomer like me.

On the other hand, Buster Glove has the better understand of New York I think, according to my searching around, his fighters are mostly fighting in New York, I think he could provide me with some good tips if I am on his team, he might know which gym is better for me and more. His knowledge on his turf(New York) should be the better of the coaches. Still, I am ok with either of them I guess, since I don't know them that much and I think they are both very good to be invited to the show, because this is one damn good show.

McD: No doubt, son. You are right Blood on the Canvas is a good show, more than good and that's why they have me. Heck, I got offers from all around the country but I choose this. Anyway, let's get on the the interview. How do you feel about New York after your Dallas-to-New-York trip?

LL: New York is cool. It's my first time leaving the family and city I have been living in for 18 years, it's a great new experience here. The bad thing is that I did feel a little bit lonely here and I hope I can meet some new friends on the show and on the gyms. It's sad that I don't have much time to walk around New York city, training has been taking my life away for now.

McD: Is the transition of a boxer to a MMA fighter hard for you?

LL: Hmm... a little bit, I have to train more than punching and they are totally different. And the head movement that you do to dodge punches in a boxing match is probably harder to execute in here since every sort of striking are allowed. I will be focusing on the groundwork hopefully because that's my weak spot as of now and trying to make sure the fight stay stand up to my preference. My training regime went overhauled and everything are brand new to me, so I am still on the way to adapt it. Still, it's good to fight more types of fighter I guess, should be good experience for me.

<Marcus is happy that Leonel is answering his questions long and detailed. What's the point of a interview if they are going to stay there like a wood and only reply you short sentences. That's just not cool to trying to 'cool'.>

McD: It's good that you will be gaining good experience from the show. I am happy for you on that. So, did you do any homework about the other contestants?

LL: Well, they are contestants for a reason. They are not as famous as the coaches so their information are much harder to dig. Still, I did watch the previous interview, mostly to check how I do in front of the camera for the first time...

<Marcus is thinking "Bullshit, you just want to see Sarah again you pathetic pervert.">

LL: ...and I just watched over the other interviews so I get the hang out of some of the fighters. There's Brazilian, Japanese and others and all of them have different styles of fighting. Heck, we even have a state wrestler up in this show, I should really tighten up my grappling game. I researched what I can but that will be too long to say all of them right now. I just hope that they can be my friends in the show and maybe teach me a skill or two. It's all about teamwork.

McD: Hey man, a lesson for you: it's everyone for himself inside the ring, remember that. Anyway, any idea or prediction of when you will get picked?

LL: Honestly, I really don't know, I honestly hope that my amateur boxer record can get me a better place in the pick. I will make sure my picker is happy for giving me a chance when the time comes and I win the first round.

McD: Alright buddy, say something you want to end the interview for now.

LL: To all the fighters, be careful of the firepower that will come and right through your face in the ring. There will be blood on the canvas after I am through with you. I might not be the toughest, but I sure have the biggest heart and intention to win this goddamn competition so if you are going to stop me, make sure you kill me inside that ring.

<Leonel raises his fists up and throws a light jab at the camera and the screen will go black to end the session.>

McD: Good job, son. See you in the draft pick and good luck.

LL: Thanks man.

<Marcus extends his hand and receives a handshake from Leonel. That day is gone like that...>

Draft Day

<Waking up in the early morning and find out that you will be in a draft a hour later is not a good feeling at all, the heartbeat was stronger and more rapid than a usual ordinary day of Leonel's life. He got up and ready as fast as possible and then he's on his way to the arena by a bus. Minutes later...at the arena...Leonel gets down from the bus and he's feeling real good to see some other fighters are entering the arena by now. Goddamn, the feeling cannot be describe by words. He heads for the door, pushes it lightly and enters the gym. This gym is no doubt, better than the temporary gym he was in for his time in New York until now. He checks around for the equipments there, plays around with the sandbag by throwing a punch or two until everyone is called to the center. He were told that the one that is saying things right now is also a very good manager, that's why he got picked up as the judge of the show. His words are no doubt, inspiring the spirit and blood of Leonel. Leonel looks at Cardiff, Max and Buster with the eyes of confidence and an emotionless face as Cardiff goes through with the speech. Then, the coin is flipped and it comes to the most exciting moment of the draft day - the draft.

*Pause at the beginning of the draft*

<Dwight walks out from behind a chained fence>

Dwight: nice to be out early.

Me: yeah by 1.5 hours.

Dwight: yeah and whatever. Did you get me my car?

Me: it's over there.

<Dwight runs over and jumps into the convertable.>

Dwight: gotta love being famous.

Me: you got the draft tomorrow, don't drink.

Dwight: yeah, yeah, yeah.

<dwight drives away>

<Dwight is fighting a guy. He is just about to knock him out when he hears tik tok by ke$ha in the distant. Everything turns black then Dwight opens his eyes. He picks up his phone.>

Dwight: Hello?

<well he is saying that he turns around and sees a naked girl on his bed covered by the sheets. He thinks to himself >

Dwight (inside his head): dame I got lucky.

Me on phone: were you drnking last night?

Dwight: no I wasn't.

me: don't lie to me.

Dwight: fine I was, but I scored this hot chick.

Me: you know it's ilegal, you don't want to go to jail during botc.

Dwight: I know. What time is the draft at?

Me: 10:00 est.

Dwight: sh*t I missed it.

Me: pm u dope head.

Dwight: oh, who gets first pick?

Me: powers.

Dwight: ok.

Me: drink some coffee, eat some hangover salad, take some advil & why don't you bring that girl you scored with you to impress the coachs.

Dwight: fine with the first three, I'll see about the fourth one.

Ok here is the post draft recap. I want to congratulate Max Powers on a fine draft, many of his picks were taken right before I would have taken them. For those of you who were drafted high, you should be proud, but don't dissapoint your team. For those of you that were picked late, don't take it too personal, managerial experience played heavily on our picks. This will be a great chance to prove to everyone that you deserve respect.

The draft broke down like this:

Team BioPharm - Coached by Max Powers

#1 Marcus Wright

#3 Kid Ghostdini

#5 Noah Anderson

#7 Cus Jr

#9 Leonel Lutsky

#11 Frederick Stavich

#13 Lewis McMurray

#15 Ramon Mescudi

Team PWNAGE - Coached by Buster Gloves

#2 Rian Madison

#4 Randy Musashi

#6 Lasse Willamoes

#8 AJ Kanada

#10 Jules Winnfield

#12 Buju Bandulu

#14 Dwight Wells

#16 Roy Rogers

Cus Jr. and Roy Rogers still need to sign their contracts with Fight Club NY. First fights will be May 21st. Fight matchups will be set next friday May 7th. Buster Gloves will get to set the 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, and 8th matchups. Max Powers will get to set the 2nd, 4th, and 6th matchups.

Soon I will be sending out $300 sponsorships to each fighter and it will include 8 jerseys for your team. More jerseys are available for purchase at the PWNAGE store in NY.

4 fighters will get their gym fees paid for (as long as they train at the sponsoring gym). Please PM that gym owner if your are selected and he will refund your fees each week you pay.

At Midnight MMA the fighter training for team PWNAGE will be Buju Bandulu. For team BioPharm the fighter has yet to be picked by his coach.

At Hell's Kitchen Gym the fighter training for team PWNAGE will be Dwight Wells . For team BioPharm the fighter has yet to be picked by his coach.

If i am forgetting anything else let me know.

OOC

Since we do not who is picking first, I will just go in order:

1. Markus Wright

2. Cus Jr

3. AJ Kanada

4. Randy Musashi

5. Noah Anderson

6. Rian Madison

7. Jules Winnfield

8. Frederick Stavich

9. Lewis McMurray

10. Leonel Lutsky

11. Roy Rogers

12. Dwight Wells

13. Lasse Willemoes

14. Kid Ghostdini

15. Ramon Mescudi

16. Buju Badulu

This is the winning draft projection with a total of 4 correct picks. $500 will be transferred in to the account of Jules Winnfield.

4 fighters will get their gym fees paid for (as long as they train at the sponsoring gym). Please PM that gym owner if your are selected and he will refund your fees each week you pay.

At Midnight MMA the fighter training for team PWNAGE will be Buju Bandulu. For team BioPharm the fighter has yet to be picked by his coach.

At Hell's Kitchen Gym the fighter training for team PWNAGE will be Dwight Wells . For team BioPharm the fighter has yet to be picked by his coach.

Team BioPharm will send Raymond Mescudi to Midnight MMA and Lewis McMurray to Hell's Kitchen Workout Club.

Thanks very much to Havoc and Tommy Hogg for opening they gym up to BOTC. I've worked with Havoc in the past (and kicked a couple of his fighters' asses :P ) and he's definitely a stand-up guy and one of New York's best managers. His gym is one of the best in the city, so Bandulu and Mescudi will be getting top-notch training.

IC

<Buster Gloves sits down to talk about the draft. He is in a brightly colored room with 2 chairs and office plant and a book shelf. He is blotting his bald head with a paper towel and is wearing his Team Red PWNAGE jersey. The lovely Sarah Stone sits next to him in a white blouse and black skirt. She has her hands folded over her crossed leges. Buster sits on the edge of his steel chair with a water bottle in his hand.>

<The sultry voice of BOTC's own field reporter Sarah Stone can be heard.>

Sarah: Mr. Gloves, thank you for joing me. What can you tell us about the draft?

Buster: Oh call me Buster, or BG, or Busta Bust, anything but Mr. Ok? You're making me feel old.

Sarah: Got it. So how do you think the draft went?

Buster: First off, let me say that Max Powers is a punk. That douchebag had someone steal my notes on the fighters and then he drafted all the guys I wanted. Lets face it, the guy doesn't know MMA from AA, if you know what I mean. He is just a science geek that got rich making Flintstone Vitamins.

Sarah: So you have proof that he stole your notes?

Buster: Well no, not exactly. But come on Sarah. He knew who I wanted to pick. There is no other explanation!!!

Sarah: He's been around fighters for a long time, maybe he's just a good talent scout.

Buster: WRONG!!! The guy's a worm and I know it. Next question.

Sarah: With your first pick, you took Rian Madison. How do you feel about that pick?

Buster: Fan-f*cking-tastic. When Wright came off the board, my god damn nipples got hard. Madison was the guy I wanted. He's a stud. I'd let him have sex with my mother if he wanted.

Sarah: Wow. Kind of disturbing. How about your next pick, Randy Musashi.

Buster: Musashi is one crazy dude. He's a freaking Samurai for Christ's sake. The guy is super smart and very talented. Some projected him to go #1 overall. I loved that pick.

Sarah: Next was Willamoes. What set him apart from the other guys?

Buster: Well I wanted a BJJ Brown Belt and I felt like he was the best of the group. He trains with a great camp in Brazil and has the best ground game on the show.

Sarah: Ok then you picked AJ Kanada. Tell me about that pick.

Buster: Kanada is a tough kid. He's never had it easy and he keeps on fighting. I think this kid has the biggest heart of anyone on the show.

Sarah: Next you picked Jules Winnfield. Some say you might regret this pick if he has a bad attitude.

Buster: Yeh sure, the guy has a reputation. He is loud and offensive, but so am I. Thing about this guy is that he actually scares me and I'd rather be on his side than in his sights. He's also one of the top strikers on the show.

Sarah: Your next pick is just as infamous. Why take a chance on 2 guys like that?

Buster: Buju Bandulu. Killed more people than nut cancer. I heard the stories, but what the story won't tell you is that he is a stand up guy. He is genuine and loyal and I trust him to protect my back. The guy wants to start a new legit life and I'm glad I can help him. He's also a big motherf*cker.

Sarah: Ok your last 2 picks were Dwight Wells and Roy Rogers. What about them made you wait until so late in the draft to get them?

Buster: Let's face it Sarah, Wells is undersized. Some of the guys outweigh him by over 100 lbs. How can he really compete with that? He's like a house cat in a tiger fight. But so was Royce Gracie. Sometimes in this game, strategy is what the fight is all about and Wells was brought to this show because he has the ability to adapt his game plan. Put in the right matchup, he will win. This is my sleeper pick for the show. Don't be surprised to see him go deep in the tournament.

Sarah: And Rogers?

Buster: Well to say I picked him is like saying I chose to have a monster penis.

Sarah: Are you calling him a monster penis?

Buster: Wait...what? Oh no no no. What I mean is that since he was the only one left, I had to take him. Sometimes you just inherit something beautiful. Everybody is down on the guy because he is smaller than a lot of the guys on the show and he comes from a weak training camp. I can see past all those things, but I didn't draft him earlier because the guy smells terrible. That's how he got that nickname "Rancid". Rogers is a street kid from LA. And in the amateur fight I watched, he devastated his opponent. BOTC gave the guy the only shot he'll have in his life to make it big and I will take responsibility for guiding him down the road to victory. And I'm going to start by giving him deodorant.

Sarah: So overall all you seem happy with your picks. If you could go back and change any of those picks, would you?

Buster: I was high on Noah Anderson and Kid Ghostdini, but those guys came off the board early. That weasel Powers stole those guys before I had a chance and now they are going to have to pay for it. Sorry fellas, but you're about to get punked on national television. I've got the better team, and we are going to beat you like Chris beat Rihanna.

Sarah: With all due respect Mr. Gloves, I don't think that's appropriate.

Buster: What? Too soon? And I told you to call me Buster.

Sarah: Well thanks for your time Mr. Gloves. Good luck with the show.

<fade out>

OOC

what is the coaches challenge gonna be?

OOC

I don't know. It is a secret to me and Powers. Cardiff will reveal the coaches challenge between cards 2 and 3. I can tell you this though, the loser of the coaches challenge will have to pay every member of the opposing team (including the coaches) $1000 each.

There will also be a prize for every member on the same team as the eventual champion. This prize has yet to be determined.

OOC

Badass trailer, I originally intended to do one by using the game The Movies, but due to the limited type of shot and the amount of time(I think I would use) for after-work edit, I just give up lolz. And damn, BusterGloves's a e-feder, no wonder you write like a good RPer.

Guess I should find another picture to represent my fighter in RP because my avatar collapses with Noah's. They are the same x.x.

IC

<Max Powers is seated behind a large, modern, brushed-nickel desk in his well-appointed office at BioPharm Nutrition HQ, located in the trendy Park Slope section of Brooklyn. His broad shoulders are noticeably straining his blue Oxford shirt and black sport coat. He is seated comfortably in his Herman Miller Aeron chair, while Sarah Stone is seated across the desk. Powers conveys a business-like demeanor, built by years of running a successful business and managing fighters from across the globe. A cameraman and sound engineer from BOTC are also in the room.>

Sarah: So, how do you think the draft went? You had the first pick, and I think everybody was curious to see who you'd pick.

Powers: Sarah, I don't think the draft could have gone any better. Team BioPharm came out of the draft better than I ever could have hoped. Our first pick was Markus Wright. He's built like a brick shit-house at about 5'10" and 290 pounds, but he by far had the best wrestling skills of any player on the board. That's huge -- he can dictate where the fighting takes place and won't be controlled on the ground. On top of that, his manager Jackson Stark has done great. He has a 17-4 record. One of his fighters, Ryo Nakamura, is the featherweight champ of Konflict Tokyo, so he knows how to cultivate winners.

Sarah: What did you think of Buster's first pick, Rian Madison?

Powers: I thought it was a shitty pick. After watching all they guys train and spar, I had him ranked in the middle of the pack. If everything went perfectly, I probably would have picked Madison last for my team.

Sarah: Buster Gloves is accusing you of stealing his scouting reports. Listen to what he told me yesterday.

<Sarah plays back a portion of her interview with BusterGloves on a small television.

"Buster: First off, let me say that Max Powers is a punk. That douchebag had someone steal my notes on the fighters and then he drafted all the guys I wanted. Lets face it, the guy doesn't know MMA from AA, if you know what I mean. He is just a science geek that got rich making Flintstone Vitamins.

Buster: Well no, not exactly. But come on Sarah. He knew who I wanted to pick. There is no other explanation!!!

Sarah: He's been around fighters for a long time, maybe he's just a good talent scout.

Buster: WRONG!!! The guy's a worm and I know it. Next question."

Sarah turns off the TV and looks at Powers, whose face is flushed and is clearly agitated. He takes a deep breath, murmurs something, and seems to get control of himself, though he answers through gritted teeth.>

Powers: I think that just shows how good Team BioPharm is going to be. Buster can make all the noise he wants, but he's just jealous that I got the first pick and took advantage of it. And you're pretty perceptive, yourself, Sarah. I've got an MMA pedigree matched by very few in the world, and Buster is just throwing a tantrum about my ability to evaluate talent. I don't need to steal his notes... except maybe to know who not to pick for my team.

Sarah: Alright. No response to the names he called you?

Powers: Nah. I don't need to stoop to his level. Maybe I'll send the crybaby a bottle to quiet him down.

Sarah: When you picked Noah Anderson with your third pick, it was obvious to everyone in the room that Buster was pissed. Why did you want Anderson on your team?

Powers: He reminds me of Dan Hernderson, when he first got into MMA. He's an awesome wrestler who will be able to take the fight to the mat against foes who want to stand and bang, or keep it standing against the one-dimensional ground fighters. He's one tough dude, and he's going to be huge for Team BioPharm. If Buster liked him so much, he should have taken him before Musashi. He'll regret that pick before this show is over.

Sarah: How did you go about setting your draft board?

Powers: It was simple. After watching the fighters spar in person and scoping out some video of their amateur fights, we were able to get a handle on their skills. After that, we went the extra step and looked at their managers. I firmly believe that you can gauge a fighter's future success by looking at the track records of those managing his career. Any dumb asshole can take a physical specimen and lead him to victory. What matters more is whether a manager can properly recruit and win with a stable of guys. That shows a dedication and understanding of what it takes to be a champ.

Sarah: So, what did you find when you looked at the managers?

Powers: Glad you asked. The guys that are controlling our fighters' careers are top-notch. Their overall record is 134-49. That's outrageously good, a nearly 3-to-1 win-loss ratio. It shows that they know what they're doing and can give their fighters good advice in an unfavorable matchup. You absolutely CANNOT teach that kind of experience.

Sarah: And Team PWNAGE?

Powers: It looks like Buster didn't do his homework. His managers are barely above even, with a cumulative record of 114-86. He has a lot of inexperienced managers and several who have had major struggles in the past. We'll see the manager difference on full display in the cage. Guaranteed.

Sarah: Thanks for your time today, Mr. Powers.

Powers: Any time. You ready for the tour?

Sarah: Definitely.

<fade out>

IC

Marcus Downes steps into the Hell's Kitchen Workout Club and sees Rian Madison, Jake Hunter and Quinn Marion watching old episodes of TUF on a bigscreen tv. Downes asks if he can get a quick interview with the three fighters and they all say yes.

Downes: So I'm here with BOTC Contestant, Rian Madison, HKFC President and BAC fighter Jake Hunter, and FC NY welterweight contender, Quinn Marion. Rian, why are you at the gym on a Sunday? Isn't Hell's Kitchen Workout Club closed today?

Madison: You know Marcus, I'm always here. This is basically my home. Everyone takes care of me here. Basically, on Sundays me and the guys like to chill and watch old MMA fights. We're watching season 10 of TUF today and critiquing each heavyweight during their fights. a lot of these guys have bad cardio, something we take very seriously here.

Downes: Rian, you were picked by Team Pwnage in the BOTC draft. Not only that, you were Buster Gloves' first pick. How do you feel about that? Any pressure on you because of that?

Madison: You know, I came in to this thing in shape. I've trained so fu**ing hard. Buster obviously saw something he liked in me and decided to pick me first. I'm very happy. I don't feel a lot of pressure, I'm just going to go in there, do my thing, and kick some ass. I've been training with Jake and Quinn and they've made me mentally and physically better. I have a great camp.

Downes: Rian, when Max Powers was asked about you, he said, "I thought it was a shitty pick. After watching all they guys train and spar, I had him ranked in the middle of the pack. If everything went perfectly, I probably would have picked Madison last for my team."

Hunter: Wow, Powers said that?

Downes: Yes

Hunter: That's pretty low. I think Powers would be lucky to have Rian on his team. He'll regret saying that when Rian takes out his guys.

Madison: Yeah, I'm pretty shocked. I kinda lost respect for Max after he said that. I'm glad I'm not on his team.

Downes: Jake, you own a league in New York. How do you feel about Fight Club NY and the job Scott Anderson is doing?

Hunter: Fight Club NY is legit. a lot of people say that Hell's Kitchen Fight Club is a rival or competitor of Fight Club NY, but I don't see it that way. They put together fantastic shows and have great up and coming fighters. Scott Anderson is a class act. I'm glad that Quinn Marion is in the FC NY and not in the HKFC, because they have more to offer him than I can. But I'd love to put together a HKFC/FC NY event or partnership someday. That'd be great for the sport.

Downes: Final question for Rian, how do you think you will do this season on BOTC?

Madison: Expect fireworks. I'm putting everything on the line. Balls to the wall. I'm going to prove to everyone that I can compete in this sport. I'm not going to go in there and talk trash, I'm just going to go in there and fight my game and not let my emotions get the best of me. You're gonna see some slams, some submissions, and some heavy hands from me. Just wait and see....just wait and see.

Downes: Ok, thanks for the interview guys! This is Marcus Downes with the BOTC, signing off!

<Dwight is siting in a dark room. You wouldn't really know that Dwight was there if he didn't have glow-in-the-dark mouthpiece and contact lense. Marcus Downes walks in.>

Marcus: Just like mma fighters to be late. I thought he would be on time since we are in the house. <Just then he sees Dwight and jumps backwards.> Holly Shi*t you scared me.

<Everyone in the room starts to laugh, Dwight falls to the ground laughing leaving the lights off.>

Marcus: Can someone turn the lights on?

<The lights turn on just as Dwight stands back up.>

Dwight: oh it's you.

Marcus: What do you mean oh it's you?

Dwight: I wanted to show sarah my charm, I guess it'll wait.

Marcus: You know you can't have girls in the house right?

Dwight: Yeah, why do you think i want to pick sarah up.

Marcus: anyway let's get on with the interview. I want to show you a clip from an interview Sarah had with Buster.

Dwight: Wow.

Marcus: What?

Dwight: He gets the girl and i don't.

<Marcus plays the clip.

Sarah: Got it. So how do you think the draft went?

Buster: First off, let me say that Max Powers is a punk. That douchebag had someone steal my notes on the fighters and then he drafted all the guys I wanted. Lets face it, the guy doesn't know MMA from AA, if you know what I mean. He is just a science geek that got rich making Flintstone Vitamins.

Buster: WRONG!!! The guy's a worm and I know it. Next question.

Clip ends.>

Dwight: :o

Marcus: What?

Dwight: He started the sh*t talking already. I was hoping to start it.

Marcus: Well you are a few people off.

Dwight: That suxs just like powers.

Marcus: Don't you think that's a little bit mean.

Dwight: As long as i get mentioned by him i am ok. Heck i'll even fight him to be mentioned by him. I'll destroy him the second way though.

Marcus: here is another clip from the interview.

Sarah: Ok your last 2 picks were Dwight Wells and Roy Rogers. What about them made you wait until so late in the draft to get them?

Buster: Let's face it Sarah, Wells is undersized. Some of the guys outweigh him by over 100 lbs. How can he really compete with that? He's like a house cat in a tiger fight. But so was Royce Gracie. Sometimes in this game, strategy is what the fight is all about and Wells was brought to this show because he has the ability to adapt his game plan. Put in the right matchup, he will win. This is my sleeper pick for the show. Don't be surprised to see him go deep in the tournament.

Dwight: That's nice of him.

Marcus: He compared you to royce gracie, how does that make you fell?

Dwight: I fell like i am the future g.o.a.t and P4P best fighter in the world.

Marcus: What makes you say that?

Dwight: Gracie is the G.O.A.T and best P4P fighter of all time.

Marcus: You said you'll be the remembered, how will you do that?

Dwight: One of the things people will remember me for is scaring your fat @$$. The rest you have to wait and see.

Marcus: Why did you just call me a fat @$$?

Dwight: Just look at you.

<Marcus stands up now, Dwight follows him. Marcus pushes Dwight. Dwight responds with a huge haymaker to the jaw that knocks Marcus out cold. Dwight turns to the camera.>

Dwight: That's right b*tchs.

<Dwight pushes the camera down, then stomping on it making everything turn black.>

OOC

Digging the RP's. Good stuff all around. Even the felony assault on BOTC reporter Marcus Downes. I'll allow it!!! Keep up the good work. Very entertaining stuff.