Blood on the Canvas (BOTC) - official show thread

Winning Team  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win the show?

• Team PWNAGE
    • Team BioPharm
    • Everyone's a winner here
    • This is a great competition... for me to poop on!!!

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Errrr, actually you should ask me to RP as my fighter, like we PM each other for the conversation. It's not a good thing to RP someone else's character, especially when no permission is given. So...can we re-do the RP if you don't mind?

Errrr, actually you should ask me to RP as my fighter, like we PM each other for the conversation. It's not a good thing to RP someone else's character, especially when no permission is given. So...can we re-do the RP if you don't mind?

OOC

Yeh please make sure you talk to someone before you are going to speak for them in an RP. If you need to use someone for an RP and can't get permission, just use some of the BOTC reporters or staff (not including coaches).

He asked me to continue our storyline, so I think he takes it that I allows him to have my character RP by him. Well, I prefer to do it together(just like the RP I did with Ryan Rummer few pages ago, it's all done with in-game PM, we just RP the fighter talking and keep sending forth until it's done) and I hope we can do it this way too, so please PM me.

IC

<Sarah Stone walks in to a Team Pwnage training session. Some of the guys are doing wrestling drills and some are working the treadmills. One guy is working the heavy bag over and over again. The guy is Lasse Willemoes, and its him, she is there to interview>

Sarah: Hi Lasse, do you have a moment?

Lasse: Sure! I always have time for you!

Sarah: So Lasse, you have been picked to fight the first draw of the show “Professor” Markus Wright. How do you feel about that?

Lasse: Im very honoured that Mr. Gloves picked me for the fight because that means he thinks I can beat the number one pick!

Sarah: Do you see any similarities to your last fight? Are you going to go for the same gameplan?

Lasse: Obviously both Noah and Markus are great wrestlers, but I believe Markus is on another level. When that is said, I don’t see the fight going any different than my last fight. Markus´ strategy will be to take me down, and mine is to let him take me down and then sub him.

Sarah: Have you considered the fact that he might going to use his wrestling to keep the fight standing?

Lasse: It crossed my mind, so im working on a little surprise for him. Leonel isn’t the only one in the house with blazing fists you know <he blinks hes one eye, and looks like a man with a plan. The camera zoomes out and Sarah walks on to talk to some of the other guys>

OOC

Wow not much happening here....

Yeah, it really has died down. I'm pretty much whatever at this point; not because my fighter lost in the first round, quickly. But no matter what I train and how much I train it, nothing pops. The only things I can get to pop are physicals. I started off training boxing, I was sparring with wonderful boxers, trained at least a dozen sessions over the course of a few weeks and couldn't even pop to feeble... Then I tried striking defense, have trained about 10 or so times with that and not a thing, I didn't even get either of these to go from -- to + or even -... So, you can count this fighter as being officially sacked once these fights are over.

OOC

Sorry about the lack of action here. I think i'm still in mourning about the death of One More Round Radio. There should be some interesting posts soon. These are the dog days of the tournament. Fights are tomorrow and its time for some major pranks in the house. If you've got the nerve to pull some pranks now is the time. I plan on dedicating a whole section to pranks in the next magazine. Also if you'd like to be interviewed in the next magazine, please let me know. We've also got the next round of fights to be picked next week and the coaches challenge is coming up real soon. Plus stay tuned for a special announcement on July 1st regarding BOTC Season 2. Here's a teaser. It includes all 12 cities, multiple orgs, and 96 fighters.

IC:

Noah Anderson is seen looking out of his window down at the girls, Lasse, and Dwight.

Noah - Will you guys shut up? We all have fights tomorrow and I need to concentrate and get some fucking rest. You morons should follow suit and go to bed. What you are even doing? This is bullshit.

Noah slams his window shut and returns to bed.

OOC: Rian Madison would like to do an interview.

IC: Madison - "It's apparent that women are more important than fighting to those guys. I'm way too focused on winning this competition than to mess around with women and blow my chance at this thing. There's a time and place for that, now is not the time, nor place."

<After Cowboy's win over Dwight Wells, he talks with a few of his teammates on the way back to the locker room>

"I guess all that oggling at those ladies distracted Dwight from what he came here to do, and that fine by me."

OOC:

I wanna have a rematch with you in 3rd round, I made a big misstake but I can really beat you with him. If powers and gloves and fight club owner are smart they will put the fight together ether botc round 3 or earlier. I can beat you. I'm 100% sure.

OOC

2 undefeated fighters on Team PWNAGE and 2 undefeated fights on Team BioPharm. Round 3 is going to be war. Team Biopharm retains control by going 5-3 again in Round 2. So here are how the pairings will work for round 3. Expect fights to be listed in a few days.

Coach Powers will get to pick the first two fights out of the following fighters:

Marcus Wright/Leonel Lutsky vs. Jules Winnfield/Rian Madison

Team PWNAGE gets the next two fights out of the following fighters:

Lasse Willamoes vs. Cus Jr/Ramon Mescudi/Frederick Stavich

Team Biopharm gets the next two fights out of the following:

Noah Anderson/Lewis McMurray/Kid Ghostdini vs. Rian Rummer

Team PWNAGE gets the last tow fights from:

Buju Badulu/Dwight Wells/AJ Kanada/Randy Musashi vs. themselves

The Round 4 matchups will feature the winners and losers of these pairing fighting each other for their final seeding.

OOC:

I wanna have a rematch with you in 3rd round, I made a big misstake but I can really beat you with him. If powers and gloves and fight club owner are smart they will put the fight together ether botc round 3 or earlier. I can beat you. I'm 100% sure.

We can't have a rematch in the 3rd round. Lewis beat Dwight so he advances to fight the other winners from the losers circle. But sure we can have a rematch again sometime. When this is all over. And Lewis will get the W again.

We can't have a rematch in the 3rd round. Lewis beat Dwight so he advances to fight the other winners from the losers circle. But sure we can have a rematch again sometime. When this is all over. And Lewis will get the W again.

You can have your rematch on card 1 of season 2 if you want.

IC

<Buster Gloves sitting on a stool in a dark room>

Well well well. Here we are at the semi finals and it’s all tied up 2 fighters to 2 fighters. The bad man Jules Winnfield and the PWNAGE golden boy Rian Madison are riding high this week after taking out 2 more of those punks from BioPharm. And they ain’t done yet. Are you listening Max Powers? My boys are gonna shut you out in Round 3 and we will be looking at an all-PWNAGE final. You have no chance you lab geek. Leaving the fighting to the big boys. I mean come on! Winnfield knocked out your best striker in the first round! He’s crazy. He’d give his own mother a superman punch just to make the final of this thing! And what are you gonna do about Madison? I don’t think he’s been hit in the face yet. There’s a reason I took him as my first pick. And I ain't because I want to make sweet love to him! So what are you gonna do Max? What are you gonna do in 3 weeks when my boys run wild on you? You get to pick your poison. All you’ve got left is Marcus Wright and Leonel Lutsky. Giant Douche and Turd Sandwich if you ask me. Whichever one you send at Winnfield will get knocked out and the other one will get tapped out by Madison. It’s game over buddy. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

As far as the rest of the bracket goes, it’s a wash. I’ve got 2 fighters at 1-1 and four fighters that are 0-2. So what? There is still a lot to fight for. There is a lot of cash on the line and my guys are hungry for money and respect. Look for Team PWNAGE to take down more of these BioPharm boys in a couple weeks.

<fade out>

OOC

On a side note, I would like to publicly embarrass Kyle Crider and Ricky Lokey who both released their fighters this week. There are still 2 fights to go. You guys can both eat my ass with a spoon you motherless bastards. You are dead to me.

Also, casting for BOTC 2 starts in a couple weeks. We are looking for 96 fighters, 3 host orgs, and 12 team captains from anywhere in the world. Clear up some fighter slots on your roster, you will be able to create as many fighters as you want. I am also interested in adding more staff to the BOTC team. So if you are interested, stay tuned for more information.

OOC

Sounds cool, cant wait to hear more!

On a side note: dahm dahm dahm, why the hell didnt i tell Lasse to do 100% what i told him?? what kind if idiot brownbelt, gets up when he has just put a wrestler with no BJJ on his back???