Blood on the Canvas (BOTC) - official show thread

Winning Team  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win the show?

• Team PWNAGE
    • Team BioPharm
    • Everyone's a winner here
    • This is a great competition... for me to poop on!!!

With the fights tentatively scored at 4 wins for team BioPharm and 3 wins to team PWNAGE, the fight between Randy "The Divine Warrior" Musashi (PWNAGE 2nd pick) and "The Crusher" Cus Jr (BioPharm 4th pick) would settle who got to pick the next round of fights. The pressure was on Musashi who had a lot of expectation on him coming into the fight but it clearly got to him, as Cus Jr was able to land early, leaving a big cut and then swarmed. Musashi tried to pull the fight to the floor but this meant he ran into a jab and uppercut combination that left him out cold. Not only did Cus Jr get to the next stage, it is now BioPharm who get to choose the first fight of the next round.

Way to go Cus JR!

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before i start production on the June Edition of the BOTC magazine. I want to make sure there are going to be people that will read it. So please tell me what you thought of the first magazine. Click the link in my signature to download it.

Before i start production on the June Edition of the BOTC magazine. I want to make sure there are going to be people that will read it. So please tell me what you thought of the first magazine. Click the link in my signature to download it.

I think it was good, except the font size was to small. Some stuff you should consider for the june edition is interactions between fighters, recap of the fights & interview some of the fighters.

Not trying to be an ass but...are you a multi? The manager profile links me to a manager profile that is not ricky lokey(my opponent) and your account never really have a fight(yet you said you got you first loss), thus further telling me that you are ricky lokey...and multi is against the rule, just saying.

ooc:

i was at my friends house and didnt relize i didnt sign him out im still teaching him how to play thus thats why he does not have vip yet, sorry for that confusion infact his bro plays too.

I think it was a good read! :notworthy:

I read it some time ago, and right after i put a link to it both in my gym forum and on my alliance forum, just thought as many people as possible should read it.

I think it was good, except the font size was to small. Some stuff you should consider for the june edition is interactions between fighters, recap of the fights & interview some of the fighters.

The document is actual 8.5" x 11" size. I will try to make the font a little larger. As far as the interviews go. If anyone would like to submit an interview for their fighter, please PM to BusterGloves.

Noah was filmed following is loss @ Blood On The Canvas' inaugural event this past Friday. The following is that footage. The scene opens up with Noah standing outside of the training center.

Noah Anderson - "I'm just really disappointed in myself. I really didn't see him being able to sub me but whatever. I was working my gameplan just fine. I just got lazy and he fuckin' caught me."

Noah looks visibly shaken, nearly to the point of tears

Noah Anderson - "I just can't fuckin' believe this. I've worked so many time on getting out of a triangle and that bastard got me. All I can say now is he better win the whole thing. Fuckin' shit!"

Noah bursts into tears and runs off as the scene fades out.

ooc:

i was at my friends house and didnt relize i didnt sign him out im still teaching him how to play thus thats why he does not have vip yet, sorry for that confusion infact his bro plays too.

Oh, I see. Good match anyway, good luck in your next fight.

@BusterGloves

For the magazine, it's no doubt a good read, especially the interesting fighters history. Anyway, I think that some RPed incident of the house(the prank, the mouth-fight etc) should be in the magazine.

Ok I need 2 volunteers to do interviews for the magazine. What I will do is PM you a list of questions and you will just answer them in character. First 2 fighters to respond will be in the June edition of the magazine.

*Raises hand for the interview*

Regarding the PM I sent you yesterday, I think we can meet up in chat if you want to, I am free for the entire day tomorrow and no matter how far we are in terms of time zone, we will still probably meet at one point of the time.

OOC

Ok I will interview all 3 of you. It will have to be a Q&A through PM though. I don't have time to do a live interview in chat.

Also Max Powers and I have selected our match ups for round 2. Here they are:

Winners Bracket

cus jr vs jules winnfield (picked by Max Powers)

lasse willamoes vs marcus wright (picked by Buster Gloves)

ramon mescudi vs rian madison (picked by Max Powers)

frederick stavich vs leonel lutsky (picked by Max Powers)

Losers Bracket

buju badulu vs noah anderson (picked by Buster Gloves)

lewis mcmurray vs dwight wells (picked by Max Powers)

aj kanada vs kid ghostdini (picked by Buster Gloves)

randy musashi vs ryan rummer (picked by Buster Gloves)

The team with the majority of the wins will get to set up the 2 matches in the winners division and the 2 matches from the winners of this weeks losers bracket. The team without control will get to set up the fights for the losers of the Round 2 fights in both the winners and losers brackets. If it is a 4-4 tie, Max Powers will retain control and get to make the picks. Confused yet? Don't worry, I've got it all broken down on a spreadsheet. Point is, you want your team to have control, and you want to win your fight.

ooc: losing vip in 5 days wont be able to get it till a few days after i lose it so i wont have ryan any more...

OOC

please accept your fight offer before dropping him.

OOC

Volume 3 of the magazine will be feature in house pranks and confrontations. If you wish to pull a prank on someone or have a physical confrontation, please PM BusterGloves with your dirty deeds.

I'm also looking for ideas for the coaches challenge set to take place after Round 2. Please message Cardiff Wanderer with ideas. The format of the coaches challenge is supposed to be a surprise to the coaches. As of now, the winning coach is set to receive $5000, and each member of his team is set to get $1000, all from the losing coach.