Goodfellas Present: BMM Competition

BMM Biobonds aka Dudley's Fit aka Marcus' Good Time Fun Center is almost complete. We are waiting for The Patriot (he pm'ed while I was asleep so he will probably be on soon) and Chavez. Please message me. :)

Dudley told me you guys agreed on Remi Leblow's Kids Castle.

Set your training folks. Just had a look at the Marvel Combat Kids Castle and ALL the coach sessions are EMPTY.

So? Do you really think any of the fighters have sufficient conditioning off the bat to be using the coaches on the first day? The only way that could have happened is if someone dumped the majority of their physical points into conditioning at the expense of all the other physical skills. Even if someone started their conditioning at Feeble/Mediocre/Competent, I would expect most of the first week to be spent on cardio training - don't want to gas in the first 1 minute if you get selected to fight on June 6, and need to get it up to along more training sessions during the week. The two skills coaches likely didn't need to be hired right away, as we could have gone the first week or two with just a CT coach, or even without coaches.

I also expect many aren't going to set their entire training for the week, but rather do it daily or at least wait until the teams have had a chance to discuss the training schedule for their gym. I only set up my two cardio sessions for today so far, figuring to just schedule Tuesday this evening.

So? Do you really think any of the fighters have sufficient conditioning off the bat to be using the coaches on the first day? The only way that could have happened is if someone dumped the majority of their physical points into conditioning at the expense of all the other physical skills. Even if someone started their conditioning at Feeble/Mediocre/Competent, I would expect most of the first week to be spent on cardio training - don't want to gas in the first 1 minute if you get selected to fight on June 6, and need to get it up to along more training sessions during the week. The two skills coaches likely didn't need to be hired right away, as we could have gone the first week or two with just a CT coach, or even without coaches.

I also expect many aren't going to set their entire training for the week, but rather do it daily or at least wait until the teams have had a chance to discuss the training schedule for their gym. I only set up my two cardio sessions for today so far, figuring to just schedule Tuesday this evening.

http://dustinmaherfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/stair-climber.jpg

http://dustinmaherfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/stair-climber.jpg

If your conditioning is below Proficient (personally I'd say Strong), better to do cardio training to get it up than to jump on the CT. Even if someone started with the minimum in conditioning, by the end of the week they can be up to Competent easy (training every other session so as to keep energy high) and up to Proficient if they are will to deal with energy dropping a bit low. Someone who started with higher conditioning may be doing some CT by the end of the week, but they may also just move on to weights. CT is nice in that it trains all of the physicals, but it's not the best way to focus on training either conditioning or strength.

If your conditioning is below Proficient (personally I'd say Strong), better to do cardio training to get it up than to jump on the CT. Even if someone started with the minimum in conditioning, by the end of the week they can be up to Competent easy (training every other session so as to keep energy high) and up to Proficient if they are will to deal with energy dropping a bit low. Someone who started with higher conditioning may be doing some CT by the end of the week, but they may also just move on to weights. CT is nice in that it trains all of the physicals, but it's not the best way to focus on training either conditioning or strength.

Have you experimented with 1 on 1 with CT coaches?

Have you experimented with 1 on 1 with CT coaches?

1 on 1 Wonderful coaches? No. But I've done it with Elite coaches, and cardio training is still the best way to get your conditioning up. And until you have your conditioning at a reasonable level, you just can't do enough training sessions in a week, so getting conditioning up really should be the first option for the fighters. Now with a possible fight in three weeks, I may not take my conditioning to as high a level as I normally would (Wonderful+) before moving on to other training, including CT, but I wouldn't be surprised if no one uses any of the coaches this first week. And if they do, the only one I'd expect they will use is the CT guy.

I wanna be able to use our own supps, I boguht my own before I read it and I can't even use it. : (

Everyone uses the same supps, this way everyone is equal in everything besides how they decide to train their fighter.

Not that the supps would be that much, if any different but this way everyone is sure they're all getting the same things.

If it weren't for hiddens, it'd truly be a test of the best manager, but the hiddens keep things a little more random and the best manager may not win. Makes it more exciting.

I just realized.... Biobonds doesn't have a strength supplement, do they?

No but Im actually working out a deal with another supp company to get some

Hey, I was just wondering if the gym fees were going to be paid for...No big deal for me, just want to know if I should put some money on my fighter's account.

Thanks

The gyms are supposed to be paid for as part of the contracts the fighters will be receiving from SFO. Of course those contracts had best come soon, as all the fighters will be booted out of their gyms come Thursday if they don't received cash from somewhere. :sad01_anim: