Goodfellas Present: BMM Competition

why the delay in doling out the sups? saying 'go ahead and train' but leaving guys high & dry in that dept. doesn't make a lot of sense.

My guess would be that there are two reasons: 1) Dudley is in Thailand, I believe, so it's just the morning there and he's not logged in yet, & 2) Not all fighters had been created when he was last on, and he was likely waited to do it all at the same time. While having supps would be nice, doing a session without them is not the end of the world. Especially since everyone is in the same boat.

still nothing about the super heavy weights?

Still only 6 have been created & posted here - one of those was a reserve by bihom, and he wasn't even on the original list at the start of this thread. And since there weren't 8 at the time when the 145s were drafted, again we are dealing with the time difference and Dudley likely not being during, what for him, is the middle of the night. My guess is that once both he & Remi are back on line they will at least divide up the six existing SHWs and then deal with getting two more later.

Those who need supps please PM Dudley and indicate that you are in the BMM tournament...make sure you give the ID number of your fighter. Dudley is online..

Hi everybody. I will be sending 2 bottles of CLEAR 141 (Crdio supp) today and two bottles of CREAM 150 (recovery supp) tomorrow. Sorry, but I just showed up. I am not tied to my computer, and was only online for a very short time this weekend.

Those who need supps please PM Dudley and indicate that you are in the BMM tournament...make sure you give the ID number of your fighter. Dudley is online..

All lightweights should now have CLEAR 141. CREAM 150 coming at same time tomorrow. SOmehow I managed ot run out of CREAM 150 without noticing it. Lame on my part. Thanks for your patience.

Hi everybody. I will be sending 2 bottles of CLEAR 141 (Crdio supp) today and two bottles of CREAM 150 (recovery supp) tomorrow. Sorry, but I just showed up. I am not tied to my computer, and was only online for a very short time this weekend.

Hi all, chris nylan speaking.

Team Marvel gym is now open to TEAM MARVEL fighters. there is still a few fillers, but they will be pulled out soon.

This a bit at the last minute, and i apologize for it i A): was busy with work B): am in Japan so there's a delay. actually i'm 13 hours in the future...

so i would like to ask all TEAM MARVEL fighters to pm me so we can get in touch to get your fighter in.

this offer does not apply to the punks in biobonds team. stay home.

Excellent work Too bad the Super Heavy Weights are not ready to go. Dudley and Remi are online and ready to make selctions...Looks like we might have to shorten it up :(

I told Remi already that I would make a SHW since I'm only an alternate at FW. So I'm ready to go ahead and make one if needed.

you're in so is Bihom.

There will be no 265+ reserves

I'm all in favor of letting H2Beau make a SHW and fill the last spot to get us to 8. Much rather have 8 than have to drop down to 6 when there are already 7 ready to go. Either that, or have the teams pick from the seven and then try to add an eighth fighter tomorrow.

EDIT: way too slow in my typing, apparently. :D

Ok after some intense back and forths, some heroine and a monkey we have the official teams for BMM. Please note that Aychtoo and Bihom are now shw participants.

Team BioBonds

Featherweights

Dexter "The X Factor" Dream [ Ethan Downs ]

Illac "The Fallen" Diaz [Gale Hawthorne ]

William "Moray" The Patriot [ Richard O'Sullivan ]

Johnny Canuck [ Aratoa Crimson ]

Eduardo III "The Black Sheep" Chavez [ Ace Chavez ]

Super Heavyweights

Avtomat Kalashnikov [ Marcus Reynolds ]

Gim Allon [ Alec Burke ]

Aychtoo "The Ninja Turtle" Bizzle [ Aychtoo Beaux ]

Lenard "The Frenchman" Jaques [ bihom tarsun ]

Team Marvel Combat

Featherweights

Ilya "The Heartbreaker" Balev [ Cause McDubree ]

Tekeru "The Tsunami" Kobayashi [ Jack Shit ]

Kim Woo jin [ Frank Shillington ]

Ken "The Washingmachine" Kusotmatic [ MrBogus Sogo ]

Super Heavyweights

Jubei Kitagami [ Chris Nylan ]

Cassius Clay [ Carson Crider ]

Buck "Shot" Blaze [ Kyle Pearce ]

"[FACE]" Mr Terror [ Mr Terror ]

BMM Biobonds aka Dudley's Fit aka Marcus' Good Time Fun Center is almost complete. We are waiting for The Patriot (he pm'ed while I was asleep so he will probably be on soon) and Chavez. Please message me. :)

Hello fellas, Team Marvel 145 reserves here. Can i join also in the gym?

EDIT: SOrry i am in team biobonds, well i cannot enter the gym..