• Cobra Kai
    • Einherjer
    • GRABTHE.INFO
    • Team Vanquisher
    • THE STEEL PENN ALLIANCE
    • Hawaiian Warriors
    • McGinley Fighting Systems
    • Boondock Fight Team

I would like to join but I have to wait for 5 days and 3h until I can release one fighter and the create the new one.

Can I still be in or is it too late? When does the tournament start?

u have time we gotta fill more slots, i'll put ur alliance in

thanks for entering

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really dude, I'm trying to be civil. It may not look like it but I am :) I can 100% promise you, you don't want my response to this, or your previous post directed at me, in your Alliance War thread.

I posted an observation/defense in response to a couple of dudes in this thread calling any big name alliance who didn't join a pussy/scared. In Response to that you stated something about kicking the cum out of pussy and idle threats about me never coming and posting in your thread again.

THAT triggered me to tell you wut I really thought about it. I apologize for my part in it and wish you luck with your tourney. If you want any further exchange on the topic... Again, I suggest you PM me and we'll keep it out of your hype thread.

yeah that shit is squashed, u have my respect for being a top manager. peace

just using 5 managers how can u not come up with 10k...thats 2k each...any signed fighter has that much

the biggest issue we would have would be getting everyone (23 active noobish managers) to agree on one fighter proto-type. I certainly can't speak for everyone else in my alliance or represent them without permission, but I know I we disagree on several things my team mates think are critical, actually probably we disagree on most things-

Though i do think it's a great concept, and it's a possibility.

Good Job.

the biggest issue we would have would be getting everyone (23 active noobish managers) to agree on one fighter proto-type. I certainly can't speak for everyone else in my alliance or represent them without permission, but I know I we disagree on several things my team mates think are critical, actually probably we disagree on most things-

Though i do think it's a great concept, and it's a possibility.

Good Job.

common ground

the truth of the matter is I'm flying to London this Thursday, then Bulgaria Friday so if peeps need to make an alliance real quick do it, and we need to fill 10 more slots so peeps have some time.

but when the tourney is ready to go..oh shit, its gonna be great!

Expert coverage of the tournament will be provided.

Excitement follows "The Church"!

It's funny, I agreed with everything Chico said just now. There is a reason my alliance member is throwing a slot not me.

u dont have a slot to give anyway

edit: and seriously this will give notoriety to any alliance that joins...they thread views dont lie...

so go do one of ur cookie cutter fights and stop posting negs on this thread

To add to what AJ already posted. Were Ninja Elite to enter we would likely choose one representative to create and manage the fighter. Probably the highest ranked guy that wanted to do it (But we would have to argue over that for a while hehe). Most of us have played similar games together (WeBL and DEL) since the 90s, but we are just noobs to MMATycoon. 10k is chump change to most alliances, but it really is a whole lot of money to us. Also, as AJ alluded to we are still figuring out the sim and will concede that our chances to beat veteran managers would be slim. I do think it is a great idea and wish you luck, but the consensus is that we can't afford it right now.

That may change and I may propose an idea that would allow it. If so, we will designate someone (AJ seems willing I would say) to represent us. We have some strong minded individuals and a true consensus would never be reached on the proper fighter build at this early point in our existance. Just know that our only hangup is the entry fee. That may sound like a joke, but again we admit to being noobs. Smart talented noobs, but still noobs.

Also, we are in the process of another name change and that debate is ongoing..we are a true family and one side effect is that we disagree a lot ;)

To add to what AJ already posted. Were Ninja Elite to enter we would likely choose one representative to create and manage the fighter. Probably the highest ranked guy that wanted to do it (But we would have to argue over that for a while hehe). Most of us have played similar games together (WeBL and DEL) since the 90s, but we are just noobs to MMATycoon. 10k is chump change to most alliances, but it really is a whole lot of money to us. Also, as AJ alluded to we are still figuring out the sim and will concede that our chances to beat veteran managers would be slim. I do think it is a great idea and wish you luck, but the consensus is that we can't afford it right now.

That may change and I may propose an idea that would allow it. If so, we will designate someone (AJ seems willing I would say) to represent us. We have some strong minded individuals and a true consensus would never be reached on the proper fighter build at this early point in our existance. Just know that our only hangup is the entry fee. That may sound like a joke, but again we admit to being noobs. Smart talented noobs, but still noobs.

Also, we are in the process of another name change and that debate is ongoing..we are a true family and one side effect is that we disagree a lot ;)

u have like 20+ managers in that alliance, i randomly clicked on a manager then on one of his fighters, his fighters bank account was $8k.

the way the buy in is going to work is u buy special tickets at F.U.K.C. that add up to 10k, u can purchase these tickets by multiple people from ur alliance just as long as it totals 10k

† The Church ⊕f Εlijah † presents ALLIANCE WARS!

You think you have the toughest alliance? Well so do we and so do hundreds of other people out there. Now is the time to prove it with the very first Alliance Wars tounament.

Of course some alliances have beast that have been created a year ago and can probably destroy anything in his path...

but this tournament will see what alliance can design a new fighter and win with him in a grueling fast paced tournament.

This Open-Weight Tournament will put all alliances to the test on a level playing field. We're looking for 16 Alliances to prove their worth!

...and we're not here to drag this tournament out so the time line will be as follows:

MEAT GRINDER FORMAT

- create fighter (on set date)

- 3 days after creation fight round 1 (adds a new element to design strategy, we've seen many tourneys where people can train for awhile before the fight...so what, we've seen it time and time again, this tourney has the added element of "fuck we're fighting right now"...so the question is, how will your Alliance build their fighter...)

- 14 days after round 1 fight Quarter-finals (injured or not)

- 14 days after Quarter-finals fight Semi-Finals (injured or not)

- 14 days after Semi-Finals fight Finals for the winner-takes-all purse of $160k and bragging rights as MMATycoon's Deadliest Alliance! In addition the winning fighter and alliance will be immortalized in a "morale booster" shirt.

Can your Alliance design a fighter that will be ready to fight in 3 days and continue through the tournament to win?

What alliance can design a fighter to win under these circumstances, who are the best strategist?

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u63/ross8u/Bully.png

Tourney Info

- 16 alliance tournament (Once 16 Alliances step up a fighter creation date will be made)

- Tournament will take place at the new state-of-the-art facility † The C.⊕.Ε. † : Convention Center

- Alliances with less than 3 Managers will not not be accepted

- Alliances created after 5/15/10 will not be accepted

- $10k buy-in, winner takes all of the $160k purse (Can be dispersed to fighters anyway u like).

- there are no rules for training your fighter. You can do whatever you want. Just be ready to fight.

Get Involved!

What Alliances are man enough? Let the forum know who has the best alliance, these are the Alliances people will know and remember.!

1. † The Church ⊕f Εlijah †

2. GOODFELLAS

3. FinnFighters

4. The Warriors

5. Undisputed MMA (these dudes have a hott chick as their logo)

6. Slagsmålsklubben

7. The Gladiator Cartel

good idea blixxx iv just pmed and posted my alliance members to see if gladiator cartel alliance is in.

You think you have the toughest alliance? Well so do we and so do hundreds of other people out there. Now is the time to prove it with the very first Alliance Wars tounament.

Of course some alliances have beast that have been created a year ago and can probably destroy anything in his path...

but this tournament will see what alliance can design a new fighter and win with him in a grueling fast paced tournament.

This Open-Weight Tournament will put all alliances to the test on a level playing field. We're looking for 16 Alliances to prove their worth!

...and we're not here to drag this tournament out so the time line will be as follows:

MEAT GRINDER FORMAT

- 3 days after creation fight round 1 (adds a new element to design strategy, we've seen many tourneys where people can train for awhile before the fight...so what, we've seen it time and time again, this tourney has the added element of "fuck we're fighting right now"...so the question is, how will your Alliance build their fighter...)

- 14 days after Semi-Finals fight Finals for the winner-takes-all purse of $160k and bragging rights as MMATycoon's Deadliest Alliance! In addition the winning fighter and alliance will be immortalized in a "morale booster" shirt.

Can your Alliance design a fighter that will be ready to fight in 3 days and continue through the tournament to win?

What alliance can design a fighter to win under these circumstances, who are the best strategist?

Tourney Info

- 16 alliance tournament (Once 16 Alliances step up a fighter creation date will be made)

- Tournament will take place at the new state-of-the-art facility † The C.⊕.Ε. † : Convention Center

- $10k buy-in, winner takes all of the $160k purse (Can be dispersed to fighters anyway u like).

- there are no rules for training your fighter. You can do whatever you want. Just be ready to fight.

Get Involved!

What Alliances are man enough? Let the forum know who has the best alliance, these are the Alliances people will know and remember.!

2. GOODFELLAS

3. FinnFighters

4. The Warriors

6. Slagsmålsklubben

7. The Gladiator Cartel

good idea blixxx iv just pmed and posted my alliance members to see if gladiator cartel alliance is in.

MEAT GRINDER FORMAT

Tourney Info

Get Involved!

2. GOODFELLAS

3. FinnFighters

4. The Warriors

6. Slagsmålsklubben

7. The Gladiator Cartel

kezz theyre in, ive been talking to tony, thats why gladiator cartel is already on the list

edit: is kezz for real???

u have like 20+ managers in that alliance, i randomly clicked on a manager then on one of his fighters, his fighters bank account was $8k.

the way the buy in is going to work is u buy special tickets at F.U.K.C. that add up to 10k, u can purchase these tickets by multiple people from ur alliance just as long as it totals 10k

You are the first person to clarify that part. I thought we needed to get a single manager 10k in cash. I told you that we are new ;). I'll bring this up and it may change things. To clarify, a fighter can buy a ticket? The PMs I exchanged never mentioned that part. I was only thinking of manager money. So if we have 100 fighters all buy a ticket you will tally that up?

You are the first person to clarify that part. I thought we needed to get a single manager 10k in cash. I told you that we are new ;). I'll bring this up and it may change things. To clarify, a fighter can buy a ticket? The PMs I exchanged never mentioned that part. I was only thinking of manager money. So if we have 100 fighters all buy a ticket you will tally that up?

just as long as the money is coming from anywhere within ur alliance, manager, fighter, sheep etc.

yes its tallied

MEAT GRINDER FORMAT

Tourney Info

Get Involved!

2. GOODFELLAS

3. FinnFighters

4. The Warriors

6. Slagsmålsklubben

7. The Gladiator Cartel

good idea blixxx iv just pmed and posted my alliance members to see if gladiator cartel dos equis alliance is in.

MEAT GRINDER FORMAT

Tourney Info

Get Involved!

2. GOODFELLAS

3. FinnFighters

4. The Warriors

6. Slagsmålsklubben

7. The Gladiator Cartel

good idea blixxx iv just pmed and posted my alliance members to see if Einherjer alliance is in.

Convicted Inc would win this. We're the best managers, strategist, playa's in the game. So we'll not join it to keep it interesting for everybody else.

maybe, maybe not, maybe u guys just have the longest trained fighters...u've never competed against "The Church".

but Puno is great of course

wheres ur alliance? who else will test their strategy against the "Meat Grinder" tournament format? theres no formula to winning this unprecedented tourney format.

can ur team build the best fighter and win the "Meat Grinder"

1400+ views in one day...people wanna know! Tycoon Land is watching.

bring instant fame to ur alliance cuz no matter how high ur alliance is ranked, people really dont know who the fuck u are! People will know who won Alliance Wars!

this is the most exciting thing going on in Tycoon land right now....what else is going on...idk it looks like all the same shit.