SUPERFIGHTS. Rio de Janeiro

lcbarros

As the Superfights RIO DE JANEIRO could improve your work?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. As the Superfights RIO could improve your work?

• Hire the best fighters that currently exist!
    • Level best of their categories, making them homogeneous.
    • Offer larger bonuses!
    • Wider understanding of the organization in this forum!
    • Wider understanding of the organization towards its contracted fighters!
    • Do a better job in preparing banners and posters of events!
    • Establish more partnerships with companies in clothing!
    • Establish more partnerships with companies in nutrition!
    • Establish more partnerships with gyms!
    • Establish more partnerships with others organizations!
    • Open new private gym for their contracted fighters.
  2. 2. Which of these places you expect the Superfights open another organization?

• Las Vegas
    • London
    • St Petersburg
    • Sydney
    • Helsinki
    • Hilo
    • Amsterdam

Honestly, I hope you don't go into any more cities than you're already in (You're already in LA, Rio, Montreal, and Tokyo)....Have fun in Rio but don't bring your multi shit anywhere else. That's my opinion.

Sorry, forgot NY on that list....Looks like you're going to be in every city in the game huh? ....Great

All more motivation for the SUPERFIGHTS brand to grow even more and take over! Let the haters hate, they'll have plenty of time to sit back and watch SUPERFIGHTS expand and take over all the cities.

With success comes jealousy and envy from the competition...it's inevitable.

TO SUPERFIGHTS!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im being serious though, this whole thing is dodgy as hell.

At the moment you are running 5 events a week, 2 in a 16000 arena, 2 in a 2000 arena and 1 in a 3000 arena (sometimes larger). You are selling out all these shows, but i've done the calculations and you must be giving away at least 15500 free tickets to fill the big arenas, I wouldn't be surprised if you are just giving away all free tickets.

If that is the case, your org must be losing somewhere in the region of 100k on events in the 16000 arena, 50k on other events AT LEAST. Thats losses roughly equating to $350k per week. How are you affording it?

OK FIRST OFF...

THE FINANCIAL MODEL IS ALREADY F__________. We have fighters in other Alliances with NO money in there bank account, No businesses in there name and all 15 of their fighters in a private 1 on 1 gym. Why don't people focus on fixing that shit? There are a handful of the top 20 managers in this game, in alliances with more people than I can count (members that don't even fight) they just join create fighters and do what? You tell me?

SECONDLY-

Superfights is one of the best run orgs in this game. They are active, constant updates, perks for their fighters- and though I don't like the "hype only" matchmaking, that's my perogative to decide before I joined them.

Also- I don't know what Warbringers has to be upset about, you guys are a quality org too. I have fighters in both orgs, Your a totally different niche.

If you have a fighter in the Superfights: Rio org, be sure to join their official gym, located right here.

If you are interested in joining, simply shoot me a PM with your fighter ID and I will invite you. Also for one more week, the gym's weekly fee will be $300. Be sure to join!

OK FIRST OFF...

THE FINANCIAL MODEL IS ALREADY F__________. We have fighters in other Alliances with NO money in there bank account, No businesses in there name and all 15 of their fighters in a private 1 on 1 gym. Why don't people focus on fixing that shit? There are a handful of the top 20 managers in this game, in alliances with more people than I can count (members that don't even fight) they just join create fighters and do what? You tell me?

SECONDLY-

Superfights is one of the best run orgs in this game. They are active, constant updates, perks for their fighters- and though I don't like the "hype only" matchmaking, that's my perogative to decide before I joined them.

Also- I don't know what Warbringers has to be upset about, you guys are a quality org too. I have fighters in both orgs, Your a totally different niche.

Hi AJ,

Thanks for the kind words. I hope my previous message wasn't taken the wrong way by too many people.

The only problem I have with Superfights is that they were able to sign a lot of the fighters I was interested in signing. I don't hold that against them, though, as it as forced me to try to become a better org to compete with them, which at the end of the day can only be a good thing.

I made my previous post purely because I couldn't understand how Superfights can stay afloat with their current business model. I don't mean to accuse them of doing anything untoward, I merely wanted to know how they could leak so much money and still continue to function as they are.

Everyone I have spoken to about the Superfights org in my alliance, in chat and in game has said exactly the same thing to me - that Leo Barros is a top guy. So, no disrespect is intended from myself. He seems to have a big following, which means he must be doing an awful lot right!

I don't see what the big deal is. The original Superfights started out rich, because the owner ran one of the top drug companies in the game for a long time before closing shop. He dumped all his money into the new org. As for other Superfights in other cities it isn't multi-accounts. He asked alliance members who already owned an org or were looking to start one to use the same name. Still, different people are actually running the orgs. They just all have the same name. If 5 alliance members open or already own 5 orgs in 5 cities all named various things and 5 alliance members open or re-name 5 orgs in 5 cities all named the same thing what exactly is the real difference? You have to see the same name?

I am in the same alliance, and I own an org as well. Oh noes! No one has anything to say about that? Oh, yeah. I gave it a different name. I guess it is OK.

Im being serious though, this whole thing is dodgy as hell.

At the moment you are running 5 events a week, 2 in a 16000 arena, 2 in a 2000 arena and 1 in a 3000 arena (sometimes larger). You are selling out all these shows, but i've done the calculations and you must be giving away at least 15500 free tickets to fill the big arenas, I wouldn't be surprised if you are just giving away all free tickets.

If that is the case, your org must be losing somewhere in the region of 100k on events in the 16000 arena, 50k on other events AT LEAST. Thats losses roughly equating to $350k per week. How are you affording it?

How do I win, I lose my money and invest in the game only concerns me. On the day that ALL begin to explain how to earn, spend and invest their money, I say. I have no obligation to say anything. Not owe anything to anyone. I did not steal anything from anybody and nobody in this game will tarnish my name ... I am not referring to you directly. I refer to the envious assholes like this Snowman.

These opinions are contrary to Superfights pure jealousy and fear. There are people afraid of the audacity of Leo C. Barros and his team. I believe this is because they proved they are more competent than those who were the longest in the game. I have fighters recruited by SF New York and am very happy for them. It is the best organization that my fighters could be. Congratulations to Mr. Piter.

Insult me all you like...I'm not trying to come across as an asshole, but I'm basically saying that there is something fishy with your org and it's partners. And you HAVE admitted before of having 40+ accounts.

my dear snowman,

Do not talk so much bullshit. Where Leo hustle time to handle 40 accounts? The guy has administrative vision, he spends all his time trying to organize projects, the time he spends answering limited people coming here as you are very valuable, and beyond all, we have real lifes too. The recommendations of Leo for the project members are very clear, do not use multiple accounts in any instance, I receive emails weekly with this recommendation.

my dear snowman,

Do not talk so much bullshit. Where Leo hustle time to handle 40 accounts? The guy has administrative vision, he spends all his time trying to organize projects, the time he spends answering limited people coming here as you are very valuable, and beyond all, we have real lifes too. The recommendations of Leo for the project members are very clear, do not use multiple accounts in any instance, I receive emails weekly with this recommendation.

Ask him yourself....he admitted to everyone he had 40+ multi accounts.

Everyone should just chill about that shit.

Dude runs an org with a lot of heart and a whole lot of poor math and English. There are TONS of write up emails that are a lot of fun and in general the fights made are fairly even.

Don't try to play internet detective and don't go around name calling ~ either send a message to mike/the mods if you think there if foul play involved or just shut up and leave the honored Leo C. Barros alone.

As newer players join the game and the MMATycoon history books grow larger and larger, it is the duty (haha...I said "duty") of the older players to make sure history is not forgotten whether it be...

*Sending $1/300 day sponsorships to unsuspecting noobs,

*Refusing all fights, even as champion, so your org owner is left to cut you because your opponent has anything more than a 5% chance to beat you,

*Pretending to be a woman with a speech impediment to gain sympathy while feasting on noobs, or

*Being one of the largest convicted multis in the game with over 40+ multi accounts.

So, you have to understand the concern some of the players are showing here, and realize its likely for the benefit of all players because Leo has a history of illegal play after being found to have 40+ accounts - that's always on his "record" and you can't just make that go away and pretend it never happened.

So, I agree, it does appear that Leo has changed his ways and found an ingenious method of talking his Alliance-mates to give him their money, but you have to understand and appreciate the concern of many that someone who has talked his Alliance-mates into giving him millions of dollars so that he can send out 30k/5k/5k contracts to 0-0 fighters with 100k IDs could quite possibly be using multis to generate those funds - especially when he has done it before.

Now, I'm neither here-nor-there, but you should understand where these people are coming from before you bash them for speaking up.

As newer players join the game and the MMATycoon history books grow larger and larger, it is the duty (haha...I said "duty") of the older players to make sure history is not forgotten whether it be...

*Sending $1/300 day sponsorships to unsuspecting noobs,

*Refusing all fights, even as champion, so your org owner is left to cut you because your opponent has anything more than a 5% chance to beat you,

*Pretending to be a woman with a speech impediment to gain sympathy while feasting on noobs, or

*Being one of the largest convicted multis in the game with over 40+ multi accounts.

So, you have to understand the concern some of the players are showing here, and realize its likely for the benefit of all players because Leo has a history of illegal play after being found to have 40+ accounts - that's always on his "record" and you can't just make that go away and pretend it never happened.

So, I agree, it does appear that Leo has changed his ways and found an ingenious method of talking his Alliance-mates to give him their money, but you have to understand and appreciate the concern of many that someone who has talked his Alliance-mates into giving him millions of dollars so that he can send out 30k/5k/5k contracts to 0-0 fighters with 100k IDs could quite possibly be using multis to generate those funds - especially when he has done it before.

Now, I'm neither here-nor-there, but you should understand where these people are coming from before you bash them for speaking up.

Well said Matty.

I have a fighter in Superfights Rio. Leo and his employees are doing a great job. Previews, reviews, posters.. You name it.

It´s really exciting to a fighter there.

Never, at any time, I denied my mistake in the large past. I talk about this openly, without embarrassment. Yes, I had multiple accounts (40) on November 2009. And these were deleted in December 2009 (and I had earned financial loss because three was VIPS accounts). I had these accounts because I did not take seriously the game before. Something that today, since I made this my ONLY CURRENT account and never happened or will happen again.

Do not accept that this story was repeated to be tarnished my great effort to help many people grow in the game. Just read the posts above: I never wanted to grow up alone.

Today, dear friends, I don´t have 01 or 40 accounts ... I have more than 150 ... Know for what reason? This is the number of people who are comprehending my projects and support me. Only a very creative mind could imagine that I would administer more than 150 accounts, with records of IP originated from several countries, most of them users older than I, inclusive.

No mystery: my money comes from the collective spirit. Something that this game had not attracted a large scale. Instead of charging membership fees, restrict access to our alliance, what I did was open the doors of MMABR to all who wished to have a help and seek help as well. This mutual support has made the total difference.

Suffice to say never written a preview or a review in my org. I have no right (because I know almost nothing about computers). All this and much more are things that make my partners and they are rewarded with my dedication to other areas of my domain.

For example, someone who wanted to open an exclusive academy SF RIO enough so only if they devote to the project (appropriately designed and analyzed initially by me), put a small amount of money and I did the rest: drew participants from the game. SF RIO filled 74 of its 76 seats in just three hours.

It was I that I managed 74 separate accounts? Oh, stop talking nonsense and work as hard as I and my friends.

Good luck to all!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1281189017SF41.jpg

Superfights RIO 41

For fans of MMA, plus a great event with great fights, Hayashi's Lounge in Rio de Janeiro will be taken by the smoke, because it will catch fire ..!!!

Nutritional Win: Yes, keeping a champion, Nutritional Win is back.

TechNutri: Pure proven technology is not just an evolution, is a revolution.

Exclusive Superfights Rio: Main Bookmakers of Superfights RIO.

Presentation of Fighters;

MAIN CARD

Marcus Rogers VS Rafael Muniz (265 lbs)

Rogers, great athlete, was recovered after a string of defeats due to his sister's death, Rogers, made his debut in SF Rio on June 19 against defending champion, Sly Stallone, and surprised the world of sport, mainly to viewers RIO SF, Rogers won by TKO, and then fought Bruno, and maintained a good performance, this time, Rogers will fight, Rafael Muniz, great BJJ fighter, better known as the Predator, has three consecutive victories, great athlete.

Bruno Masterson VS Kevin Ferguson (265 lbs)

Bruno, balanced athlete, has great knockout power, boxing sharp and dangerous, has a total of 12 fights with nine victories and eight of them are knockouts, heavy hand, as we talked about, his last fight was against Rogers and was defeated by points Today he pursues his own mark of 10 victories against Kevin Ferguson, KIMBOOOOOOOOOO ..! Experienced athlete, has eight matches with four victories, balanced, has a great boxe skills, and is seeking his fifth victory in his debut SF RIO.

Genghis Khan VS Miko Maia (265 lbs)

Great athletes, super professional MuayThai has extensive professional career in MuayThai, MMA, has a cartel of 11 matches with seven victories here in SR RIO he has two fights, against the same opponent, Douglas, in the first fight he lost on points, but the second was a great victory, is seeking its eighth victory, against, Miko, has great technical boxing, a young athlete has only four fights in MMA career, the four fights, three were here RIO in SF.

Marko Flipovic VS Michael Davidson (265 lbs)

One of the most technical category, Marko has great techniques to fight standing, strong and powerful in MuayThai and boxing, despite not having a strong ground game, he was never lose for submission, had been making a string of victims, but was stopped by Hezekiah, restored by the loss, discounted all their anger at Kevin Shears and won with a big blow today will fight a young athlete, Michael, balanced, and dangerous, intelligent athlete, their two fights in SF RIO was with victory, unbeaten with three fights and three victories, has a KO POWER natural.

CARD PRELIMINAR

Man Zend VS Bas Rotten

Luka Juranic VS Douglas Azzolini

Cheetah del Mexico VS Daigon kins

Dan Sullivan VS Hossam Merenhor

Raphael Gracie VS Cesar Ribeiro

Bill Cunningham VS Illegal Blow

SUPERFIGHTS RIO 41

Para os amantes do MMA, mais um grande evento com grandes lutas, Hayash’s Lounge no Rio de Janeiro vai ficar tomado pela fumaça, porque vai pegar fogo..!!!

Agradecimentos: Aos nossos principais patrocinadores

Win Nutritional: Sim, mantendo um campeão, Win Nutritional está de volta.

TechNutri: Pura tecnologia comprovada, não é só uma evolução, é uma revolução.

Exclusive Superfights Rio: Bookmakers Oficial da SUPERFIGHTS RIO.

Apresentação dos Lutadores;

CARD PRINCIPAL

Marcus Rogers VS Rafael Muniz (265 lbs)

Rogers, grande atleta, mostrou-se recuperado após uma sequencia de derrotas, devido a morte de sua irmã, Rogers, fez sua estréia na SF Rio no dia 19 de Junho contra o atual campeão, Sly Stallone, e surpreendeu o mundo do esporte, principalmente aos telespectadores da SF RIO, Rogers venceu por TKO, e em seguida lutou contra Bruno, e manteve uma boa atuação, dessa vez, Rogers irá lutar contra, Rafael Muniz, grande lutador de BJJ, mais conhecido como o predador, vem de três vitorias consecutivas, grande atleta.

Bruno Masterson VS Kevin Ferguson (265 lbs)

Bruno, atleta balanceado, possui grande poder de nocaute, boxe afiado e perigoso, possui um total de 12 lutas com 9 vitorias e delas são 8 nocautes, mão pesadíssima, como já falamos, sua ultima luta foi contra Rogers e foi derrotado por pontos, hoje ele busca a sua marca de 10 vitorias, contra, Kevin Ferguson, KIMBOOOOOOOOOO..!! Atleta experiente, possui 8 lutas com 4 vitorias, balanceado, possui um ótimo boxe, e vem em busca de sua quinta vitoria em sua estréia na SF RIO.

Gengis Khan VS Miko Maia (265 lbs)

Grande atleta, super profissional do Muay Thai, possui uma vasta carreira profissional no Muay Thai, no MMA, possui um cartel de 11 lutas com 7 vitorias, aqui na SR RIO ele fez duas lutas, contra o mesmo adversário, Douglas, na primeira luta ele perdeu nos pontos, mas na segunda foi uma grande vitoria, vem em busca da sua oitava vitoria, contra, Miko, possui ótimas técnicas de boxe, jovem atleta, possui apenas 4 lutas na carreira do MMA, das quatro lutas, três foram aqui na SF RIO.

Marko Flipovic VS Michael Davidson (265 lbs)

Um dos mais técnicos da categoria, Marko possui grandes técnicas para luta em pé, forte no Muay Thai e forte no boxe, apesar de não ter um jogo de chão forte, ele nunca foi finalizado, vinha fazendo uma fileira de vitimas, mas foi parado por Hezekiah, recuperado pela derrota, descontou toda sua raiva em Kevin Shears e venceu com um grande golpe, hoje vai lutar contra, jovem atleta, Michael, balanceado, e perigoso, atleta inteligente, suas duas lutas na SF RIO, foi com vitoria, invicto com 3 lutas e 3 vitorias, possui um KO POWER natural.

CARD PRELIMINAR

Man Zend VS Bas Rotten

Luka Juranic VS Douglas Azzolini

Cheetah del Mexico VS Daigon kins

Dan Sullivan VS Hossam Merenhor

Raphael Gracie VS Cesar Ribeiro

Bill Cunningham VS Illegal Blow

SUPERFIGHTS RIO

To be a great champion, there is a long road to be traveled between ups and downs, he proved he can overcome all obstacles.

MMABR, Superfights RIO, and I would like to pay tribute to this great athlete, this magnificent manager.

Sly Stallone RIO Superfighter Heavyweight Champion

Says: ''I'm ready for the next opponent''

Tribute Video

SUPERFIGHTS RIO

Para ser um grande campeão, existe uma longa estrada a ser percorrida, entre altos e baixos, ele provou que pode superar todos os obstáculos.

MMABR, SUPERFIGHTS RIO, e eu, gostaríamos de homenagear esse grande atleta, esse magnífico manager.

Sly Stallone SUPERFIGHTER RIO HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

Diz: ‘’ Estou pronto para o próximo oponente’’