The Fallout - Smack Talk

POST FIGHT INTERVIEW WITH "THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER"

reporter: that was an impressive display, how do you feel?

Irwin: he had no chance and i just did my thing, beat him up for a round and knocked him out....I'm not that impressed cause this is what i'm paid well for.

reporter: how do you feel about getting shunned for KO of the night?

Irwin: (laughs) McThornbody is The Fallouts baby right now so i saw it coming but thats all gonna change real quick. A fight or two more and then we will see who is the top dog.

reporter: last question, whats next for you Paul?

Irwin: well it was an easy win so they already have my next matchup and i've put my name on the dotted line right after my fight....he has a good ground game so thats something i'll have to sure up. Now its a few days off then back to watching film and seein where he struggles. I mean he has 5 losses already so i'm sure his game has a few holes in it, time to put together a new gameplan.......but like always i plan on being victorious via KO

It's good to see people actually talking smack here, the first two to three pages are mostly Joker Brothers and Arran only, with Tempest throwing some things in occasionally.

MMAWeekly.com.au caught up with Fallout 205lbs fighter Benny Tronk who had some interesting comments for his upcoming fight with Jason Slade.

"I haven't been into the cage with someone who can box like Slade before, sure I am nervous about getting knocked on my ass but I have been working hard in the gym on my stand up. I don't want this to end like it did against McMullet. I am going all out and I am going to make sure I take the win."

We asked what happens next for Tronk (7-6 MMA, 6-3 Fallout).

"If I get past Jason I want to get my shot at Gristle. I know he's a popular man at the moment and the light heavyweight division is jam packed with talent but I think that after a good fight with Slade I am right up there as a contender."

When asked how he plans to finish the fight Tronk wasn't as forthcoming.

"I'll take the win any way I can. I need it"

RADIO INTERVIEW: 97.9 THE FALLOUT

Irwin: I'm gonna go right ahead and ask Mr. Artist to set me up with a No. 1 contenders match against Tronk, theres no way I'm going to let him steal my thunder (no pun intended). I'm comin off three straight KO's and nobody can touch me. I want to be the one....excuse me, I'm GONNA be the one to knock McThornNOBODY off his perch. I don't make the fights so i'll take on whoever they throw at me but mark my words. I WILL BE CHAMP OF THE FALLOUT SOONER RATHER THAN LATER!

DJ: Man that guy is intense...kinda seems like a dbag but i guess thats what fans are drawn too nowadays, they love to hate him but regardless of loving or hating the man can throw down! We'll see you soon Paul.

We caught up with Boot Head after his final training session during Sataurday evening

Reporter: Hey, hows it going Mr.Head, can I call you that? Your making your Fallout debut in less than 2 weeks, can you give me your thoughts and your plans for the future?

Boot Head (9-4 MMA) (0-0 Fallout): Yeah it's going to be a huge fight for me. Co-Main Event in my debut, thats a lot of pressure but I ain't afraid, I'm going to bring home a knock out. Ryan's a great fighter, former champ, actually he just lost his title. Has a great grappling game, where I am the weakest. But I know I can beat him, all thats left to do is to do just that which is harder than it sounds. I will bring home the victory and I expect to get a title shot if I win. I am only focused on McCarthy as of now, I will be his Terror.

VAULT 029 PREVIEW
http://www.vaguely-specific.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/zardozhead.jpg
Brought to you by the almighty Zardoz!

Hello The Fallout, Zardoz speaks to you, his chosen ones with the preview for Vault 029. But first, it has come to Zardoz's attention that some people have become enraged by the apparent defiance of Zardoz by the few fighters who have been able to win despite Zardoz predicting they lose their fight. Zardoz asks you to calm yourself. These fighters are only showing their devotion to the great Zardoz by overcoming adversity in his name. Zardoz will now predict which brutals will be victorious this week.

Justin Angle vs. Maurice "the Farmer" McDonald @170
The bottom of the fight card features the two fighters at the bottom of the 170 pound division. Both are on losing streaks that do not please Zardoz. Zardoz may be forced to eat the loser of the bout, just to put him out of his misery. McDonald, 2-4(1-3), is much heavier than his opponent, Angle, 4-5(4-5), but that may not be a good thing. The strength of these fighters is in their striking and their above average sprawling. Both have the power to switch out the lights on the other, and Zardoz predicts this fight will not make it to round 3. "The Farmer" needs to plant himself a victory here so he can feed his starving family, but Angle may be looking to take over McDonald's land... and wife. The bad blood is thick in this early matchup.
The Great Zardoz Predicts: Justin Angle by TKO

"Master" Yip Man vs. Olivier Bouleau @155
Yip Man, 2-2(0-0), has no master, he is a free agent. This shall lend a tactical advantage to the desperate Bouleau, 6-10(2-6), who is looking to snap a four fight losing streak that sent him spiraling to the bottom of a bottle of whiskey as well as the 155 pound division. Should Bouleau be able to overcome his depression he should be able to take down the wrestling impaired, Man and make him submit. Man holds a significant striking advantage in this bout, so he has a chance here, but Bouleau should be able to avoid the strikes early and assume the dominant position. Side note: Bouleau's camp has told the press that Olivier has been sober for two whole weeks! A round of applause for the veteran is demanded of you from Zardoz!
The Great Zardoz Predicts: Olivier Bouleau by UD

"Isnogud" Tim Buktu vs. Hempii Sapponen @205
In this battle of newcomer vs. veteran, Zardoz expects the elder Sapponen, 9-7(2-4), to establish his dominance early. It's not that "Isnogud" is no good, he is just not ready for the experience and technicality of the wiley Fin. Buktu, 1-1(0-0), has some pretty good knees in the clinch, but you can't wander into The Fallout with only one trick up your sleeve.
The Great Zardoz Predicts: Hempii Sapponen by Sub

Utah "Sky Scrape" Jones vs. Joey Bolten @170
This is another newcomer vs. veteran bout. Zardoz envisions a much closer fight this time however. Bolton, 1-0(1-0), is no slouch. He is a skilled fighter who may have a solid future in The Fallout. Is he ready for a wrestler of Jones', 3-4(2-4), caliber though? Probably not. Jones is coming off of his second Fallout victory and is looking to establish his first official winning streak. Zardoz does not think Joey will be able to bolt away from many takedowns from the man named after a state, and that will lead to his demise.
The Great Zardoz Predicts: Utah Jones by Sub

Lou Dog vs. Rakhmetov Chernyshevsky @265
The big men have made it to The Fallout! Zardoz applauds with all of your hands. This bout will give us a good look at two of the Fallout's young prospects at the Heavyweight division. Both Dog, 1-0(0-0), and Chernyshevsky, 1-0(0-0), stopped their first opponent in the amateurs. As they move into the big leagues one of them will have to step up and show they are ready. Dog holds a distinct size advantage in the fight, but the Russian is quicker and has some of the best cardio we have seen here at The Fallout. Chernyshenvesky should be able to outlast his opponent in the end.
The Great Zardoz Predicts: Chernyshenvsky by UD

Lyoto "The Shogun Killa" Machida vs. Joe Rumble @185
Machida, 4-1(3-1), looks to quell the doubters and show that the TKO loss to GK King at Vault 024 that ended the impressive start to his career was a fluke. His opponent Joe Rumble, 3-2(1-0), just wants to make an impact in his new organization and reach 2-0 in The Fallout. Zardoz believes that The Shogun Killa is just the better fighter at this point in time. Rumble stands more than just a punchers chance in the fight, but if Machida is on top of his game, it wont matter.
The Great Zardoz Predicts: Lyoto Machida by KO

Cleveland "Steamroller" Crosby vs. Heywood Jablowme @185
Two veterans looking to prove their worth in The Fallout in this bout. Crosby, 9-7(0-0), is an outstanding boxer with a well rounded arsenal he plans to use in his debut Fallout fight. The unfortunately named Jablowme, 11-10(2-2), is looking to claw his way out of mediocrity in The Fallout. Zardoz wouldn't put it past him to land a few good blows and put Crosby to sleep, but Zardoz doubts Crosby will be anything but 100% focused on making a good impression with his new fans. When the Steamroller is 100% focused there is little that can stand in his path.
The Great Zardoz Predicts: Cleveland Crosby by TKO

Francis "Silver" Smythinton vs. "Mad Man" Jason Kain @205
This looks to be an even matchup between two purple belts who can hold their own while standing. If this goes to the ground, expect a war. That should be the Fallout veteran Kain's, 6-4(6-4), ideal fight. As much as he has been working on his MT, Smythinton, 5-2-1(0-0), has some smooth hands that he just cannot compete with. "Silver" should get the gold in this fight, but if Kain can keep it on the ground he may be able to win a squeaker.
The Great Zardoz Predicts: Smythinton by UD

Baby Jay vs. Mia Magoo @155
Up next we have battling 6 and 3 records looking to take a step closer to the coveted Fallout Title. Jay, 6-3(5-2), may be one of the best BJJ practitioners in The Fallout and he will look to use that to his advantage against his opponent. Magoo, 6-3(1-0), holds little chance if he can't avoid the takedown. His stand up game matches up quite well against the well established Fallout fighter however. His Muay Thai is a strength and he has trained hard to increase the accuracy of his punches. Ultimately I don't see Magoo being able to fend off Jay the entire fight and will eventually get taken down, and from there Jay should sacrifice Magoo to Zardoz.
The Great Zardoz Predicts: Baby Jay by Sub

***MAIN EVENT***
Bu Laia vs. Joe Man For the 155lb title!
The fans have been clamoring for this match up. Laia, 13-5(3-1), redeemed his only Fallout loss and won the title at Vault 025. His opponent Man, 13-8(3-1), who is of no relation to the other fighters in the Fallout of the same sir name, will be a sure test for the champ. Both fighters are well rounded and are extremely skilled. The fighters at the top of this highly contested division could all take each other out any day of the week. For entertainment purposes Zardoz hopes one of the fighters finds a way to finish his opponent in the championship rounds. The reality of it is though, that who or how is predictable by few not named Zardoz. For those of you who do not wish for Zardoz to spoil the ending of the fight for you, Zardoz suggests skipping the next line of text.
The Great Zardoz Predicts: Bu Laia by TKO late in the fourth round.

May the best fighters win. In Zardoz name, good luck to all.

*Be sure to tune in mid-week to Zardoz's hit talk show Zardoz Speaks with special guest former 170lb champ Hellen Keller and another guest to be named.

That is all.

For archive reasons im posting the double Preview of Vault 030 here ::

Vault 030 Preview (A) ::

Written by Neil Rooke

Helllllllo fight fans! It's not Zardoz this time around and I think it's time to do some introductions first. In character I'd like to be called The Writing Writer, WW or how about Dubs for short, that's double-you, double-you or dubs. I don’t want to bring anything you haven't seen before, I just want to write; and write I will! Vault 30 is this weekend and what a hell of a weekend it looks like it's going to be.

Junior Dos Milson 0-0 (0-0) vs Bob Sackamano 1-3-1 (0-0) 265lbs

First up on the card we have some guys making their debut in Fallout in the brand new 265lbs division. Sackamano comes into Fallout after a less then impressive stint in Triumph where he has picked up three straight losses. Dos Milson enters Fallout with no professional fights so it is hard to know what he is packing, one thing is for sure though, he is a stand up fighter with all his skills being in his hands, the big question must be asked though; Is he a knockout artist? Or a grind 'em down decision man? Sackamano is a wrestler who hasn't really been hit that much, relying on his ground skills to get the fight onto the ground. It's a tough one to call but Sacamano hasn't really been tested by a fighter with the hands that Dos Milson has and with his current record I think that Dos Milson's debut in Fallout is going to be a good one.

Winner: Junior Dos Milson via Knockout.

Liste Pik 7-8 (4-5) vs Andrej Sharko 1-0 (1-0) 155lbs

What an interesting fight this is going to be. Sharko comes off an impressive 9 second knockout in his debut where as Pik comes off a loss to 155lbs powerhouse Bruno Hackalugi. The veteran Pik has a pretty suspect chin with half of his losses coming by way of TKO/Knockout. Pik will have better luck in this one if he can keep the fight on the ground and grind out a decision but I think that Sharko is going to go into this fight trying the exact same thing that earnt him an impressive knockout of the night award.

Winner: Andrej Sharko via Knockout.

Donnie Fisher 7-8 (0-0) vs Mick Dundee 1-0 (1-0) 170lbs

After a disappointing 3 fight losing streak in AXF, Donnie Fisher, a 15 fight veteran makes his debut in Fallout. It's a pretty even fight here with both guys having some great stand-up. 6 of Donnie's 7 wins have come by way of TKO and Dundee's sole win was in the same fashion when he made Maurice MacDonald tap out from being hit too hard. The big test though is Dundee's chin, he's never been hit and Donnie is surely going to hit him, and hit him hard. The big deciding factor in this one is the fact that Fisher has lost 5 times in the past due to KO. Here comes the 6th.

Winner: Mick Dundee via Knockout.

Walter Dayman 2-1 (2-1) vs Adam Clark 5-4 (0-1) 185lbs

What a fight this may turn out to be, we have a boxer against a guy who takes the battle to the clinch. Clark has some all round average stand up but likes to take things to the clinch where he outscores his opponents taking four of his victories from decisions. Dayman on the other hand wants to fight and he wants to finish the fights. Clark has a pretty good chin so odds are he will take a few stiff shots, if he is able to get Dayman into the clinch he MAY cut him open with the knees but I think this one is going to come down to who is going to land the most shots.

Winner: Walter Dayman via Decision.

Billy Williams 2-1 (0-0) vs Andre Masques 4-3-1 (2-3-1) 155lbs

Okay so my preview is going to be pretty short here, just like the fight will be. I'm sorry Billy, I am sure you are a great guy but unless Andre trips over while going for a punch combo this one is a no brainer. If it goes to ground SOMEHOW then Williams has it in the bag but I think Masques’ boxing is going to be far too much, far too quickly.

Winner: Andre Masques via Knockout.

Damon Pierce 4-3 (1-1) vs Mr Al 2-0 (1-0) 185lbs

A tough one to call here with a submission artist taking on a stand up fighter. As long as Pierce can duck and weave the opening flurry of punches of Al I see this one going to the ground quickly, and that's where Pierce can win the fight with all four of his career wins coming from submission. Al has been tested on the ground but I think that if it comes down to it this time he's going to be tapping quick sticks.

Winner: Damon Pierce via Submission.

Dirk Janssen 8-3 (2-2) vs Skippy McGee 7-6 (1-1) 170lbs

A prediction right here: This is going to be a back and forth war. Both guys have proved that they are hard to stop with a majority of their combined losses coming as a result of decisions. The upside for Janssen is that McGee has been stopped once and that Janssen himself has finished five fights by way of knockout. There is going to be a lot of offence in this one with the result coming down to who has the better well rounded skills.

Winner: Dirk Janssen via Decision.

Benny Tronk 7-6 (6-3) vs Jason Slade 9-10; 2NC (3-1) 205lbs

Tronk has a pretty good chin but let's face it, he is going to need a LOT more then that in this one. Slade has some pretty impressive stand up skills and his wrestling is far better then Tronks. Unless Benny can get into the clinch and grind away a decision he is going take an early night out in Slade's impressive 20th professional fight.

Winner: Jason Slade via TKO (Cuts).

Ryan McCarthy 11-5 (4-1) vs Boot Head 9-4 (0-0) 185lbs

Boot head makes his Fallout debut here and what a challenge he has in front of him in taking on the former Fallout 185lbs champion. Boot Head has a clear advantage in this one if the fight stays in the standing position but I doubt it will for long with McCarthy trying to twist Boot Head in positions he never knew existed. Don't get me wrong, Boot Head's ground game is nothing to scoff at but it's going to be a tough night for him if McCarthy gets his hooks in. McCarthy shoots for a lot of takedowns and I think this will help him take away a decision victory here, as much as I would LOVE to see a submission win in this one it's going to be a points battle between two very talent fighters.

Winner: Ryan McCarthy via Decision.

Main Event: Enrique Rizzo 15-4 (6-1) vs Junior Zappa 6-2-1 (6-2-1) 155lbs

In the main event of the evening we see the former dominant champion take on the man who has been with Fallout since day one. If I was going to liken any one fighter in Fallout to a inanimate object it would be Rizzo and what would he be? A brick f*cking wall. This guy has a chin like a piece of cement and can take punches for fun. He just stands there and fights and fights and fights. It is going to be quite the slugfest this time around with Zappa, the Fallout veteran having some good stand up skills of his own. Rizzo steps into the cage in his 20th professional fight this weekend and has even gone as far to say that he is going to score a "rare knockout victory"; I would love to see "The Judge" get it bit I think he will be taking this one out by Decision.

However I am willing to put a bounty of $1000 of my own hard earned pennies on this one if Enrique does score the knockout. **Enrique will earn the $1000 bounty if he wins by knockout.

Winner: Enrique Rizzo via Decision

That's all for this week. Enjoy the fights and raise some hell!

Vault 030 Preview ( B ) ::

Written by Jean-Claude Désolé

Hello fight fans! JCD from Montreal bringing you the pre-show fight hype. The Fallout returns to Hyashi’s Lounge for Vault 30 this Saturday night. This fight card features bouts in a variety of divisions which will keep the fans on the edge of their seats. Let’s move to this stacked card…

Heavyweight Bout: Junior dos Milson vs Bob Sackamano

(0-0) Fallout and professional fighter dos Milson will make his debut against (1-3-1) Fallout virgin Bob Sackamano. Dos Milson’s hands contain enough dynamite for any major demolition job while Kramer’s acquaintance Sackamano has Division 3 calibre wrestling. I can guarantee this fight will not turn into a bjj display. You’ll see fists, you’ll see takedowns, and you’ll see one of the guys get their first Fallout victory!

Winner: Junior dos Milson via KO

Lightweight Bout: Liste Pik vs Andrej Sharko

This bout featuring the little guys is a pretty even fight between pro veteran (7-8) Liste Pik and Fallout sophomore (1-0) Andrej Sharko. Pik is a 9 fight veteran of the Fallout who will no doubt be looking to even both his record and Sharko’s record. Pik has a history of fights going to decision while Sharko’s last and only win came via 9 second stoppage. Pik should survive an early barrage and could walk out with a hard-earned decision over the un-tested Croatian. Winner: Liste Pik via Split Decision

Welterweight Bout: Donnie Fisher vs Mick Dundee

If you’ve never seen a “barn burner” this fight will qualify. (7-8) Donnie Fisher makes his Fallout debut looking to snap a 3 fight skid against one-time Fallout veteran (0-1) Mick Dundee. Both men have sleeping pills as fists and both men have the ability to wrastle with the best of them. I do feel as though this fight will showcase legalized brutality at its finest. With a combined 7 knockouts between the two fighters you can almost smell the smelling salts right now. If the fight goes to the ground the best way to decide who will dominate would be flipping a coin.

Winner: Donnie Fisher via Experience and KO

Middleweight Bout: Walter Dayman vs Adam Clark

3 fight Fallout veteran and self proclaimed Champion of the Sun (2-1) Walter Dayman is set to take on the Madcat (5-4) Adam Clark. Diehard fight fans will appreciate the classic boxing vs muay thai fight this bad boy is shaping up to be! Dayman’s exceptional boxing puts him in the same league as Rocky Balboa while Clark is capable non-culpable decapitations with his legs. The Madcat is slightly outmatched in his wrestling which could be a hole Dayman might look to exploit. With neither fighter having any submission wins I’ll wager that we won’t witness the first. This looks to be a tight fight and the man whose jaw was sculpted out of granite the best should prevail.

Winner: Dayman via KO

Lightweight Bout: Billy Williams vs Andre Masques

Bad Ass (2-1) Billy Williams puts his QFC career on hold to step into the Fallout cage for the first time against Fallout veteran (4-3-1) Andre Masques. The freakishly tall Masques will have to use his fireball fists to keep the Bad Ass at bay or else he’ll be missing a limb on the drive home. Williams’ only hope is to get this fight to the ground where he’ll experience the glory associated with making another grown man say ‘I quit’. This fight will help string a few wins together for the winner and leave the other scratching their head.

Winner: Masques via TKO (Strikes)

Middleweight Bout: Damon Pierce vs Mr Al

The third time’s the charm for a hopeful (4-3) Damon Pierce who looks to go 2-1 in the Fallout against the undefeated Lurking Croc (2-0) Mr Al. Pierces’ non-existent boxing could cause him problems but his muay thai advantage could even things out. Pierce will hold a minute advantage on the ground where he’ll look to prove his pretty purple belt is superior to Al’s simple blue belt. The arrogance eh… All jokes aside Pierce will look to make it 5 submission victories while Al looks to add another Fallout veteran to his list of victims.

Winner: Mr Al via Unanimous Decision

Welterweight Bout: Dirk Janssen vs Skippy McGee

#4 welterweight prospect (8-3) Dirk Janssen takes on #5 welterweight up-and-comer (7-6) Skippy Mcgee. Janssen will be looking to make a statement on his quest to get his belt back while McGee will be looking to make it 2 straight in the Fallout over a tough test. McGee has decisively respectable stats while Janssen boasts strengths in his muay thai and wrestling. Janssen has all the tools of a champion and McGee has the drive to get his own title shot. For all you fight fans who hate decisions I can tell you this fight will be explosive from bell to bell.

Winner: Janssen via Unanimous Decision

Light Heavyweight Bout: Benny Tronk vs Jason Slade

“This is the kind of fight you’d expect to see if two massive goliaths got bored one Sunday afternoon and started hitting each other in the face”-Me; JCD. If this fight doesn’t set a epic mood for the main events I don’t know what would. (7-6) Benny Tronk looks to win another fight in the Fallout against (9-10) fellow Fallout vet Jason Slade. The combined firepower these two men posses would put the Cold War to shame. Both men also boast shinny purple belts in the Jits department which means this fight could end up being one delicious bowl of awesome. These two Top 1000 weight class warriors will look to climb the ladders and those 2000 fans willing to pay $100 might walk away with a shinny new tooth or an extra appendage before the night is out!

Winner: Jason Slade via Unanimous Decision

*Co-Main Event* Middleweight Bout: Ryan McCarthy vs Boot Head

It’s time for the second most anticipate event we’ve all been waiting for! (11-5) ex-champ Ryan McCarthy is back on the war path to get his belt back and it starts with a fierce opponent in (9-4) Boot Head. Head is facing one of the toughest welcomes anyone could face coming to the Fallout. Head will have to rely on his superior standup skills in order to mitigate the strong ground game McCarthy posses. With 5 submission victories, McCarthy is not opposed to violently removing someone from their senses or body. Head on the other hand has heard the judges scorecards read out far too many times for comfort and we could see his 4th knockout victory inside the Fallout cage. Either way folks, this fight will be one to remember and could go either way.

Winner: McCarthy via Submission (Lets say… Kimura)

**Main Event** 5 Round Lightweight Bout: Enrique Rizzo vs Junior Zappa

“On paper this fight looks to be unreal… You have a pissed off Rizzo out to make examples of people in order to get his strap back and a ferociously hungry Zappa whos gone 4-0-1 since losing his first title shot. If this fight happened 1000 years ago, villagers would be sacrificing animals to these guys just to witness it.”-Me JCD… Again.

(15-4) Ex-champion Enrique Rizzo is fresh off his second fight with Bu Laia which puts the pair at 1-1 in their history. Rizzo will look to stop Zappa in his tracks in order to earn himself a rubber match while Zappa looks to make it 5 wins since his last shot at the gold. These two fighters know the significance of this fight and the staredown in the cage is going to create dark-matter with its intensity. The winner of this tilt will no doubt be at the top of the division and it will be interesting to see how it all unfolds. Both men have great standup skills and both men have enough skill on the ground to hold their own. It’ll all boil down to who can find the other’s ‘off’ switch the fastest. No fans can complain this fight stands to go 5 rounds which will no doubt guarantee happy faces as the lights go out at Hiyashi’s.

Winner: Enrique Rizzo via Unanimous Decision

It’s been a previlage filling in for this event as Sydney is quite nice this time of year compared to Montreal. If my org didn’t need me I’d surely stick around a few extra days but alas Fallout Vault 30 will be the only event I’ll see this trip. Good luck to all fighters and fight hard. Cheers JCD.

Although you don't need the money (:P) I hope Rizzo wins by knockout :)

It's going to be tough - they wouldn't call him the judge if he didn't constantly hand out decisions. Zappa is tough as nails and has only been KO'd once before, by Tad Ghostal - another one of my fighters, who I know has plenty of power. We'll see what happens - Laia might have beaten the fight out of Rizzo and he could be a broken man.

GATHER ROUND KIDS, GATHER ROUND

THE NIGHT BEFORE XMAS - PAUL IRWIN

twas the night before Christmas and all thru the house

not a creature was stirring as Gristle sat on his couch

he thought that he ran The Fallout with flare,

that is until Irwin's KO will ring thru the air.

as he tucked himself into his gigantic bed,

he couldn't help but think of Irwin punching his head.

mamma in her hanky, and Gristle in his cap,

its only months now til his career takes a dirt nap.

when he awoke due to such a clatter,

that was just Irwin landing another shot to his bladder.

away to the corner he flew in a dash,

as Irwin darted in like the Flash.

the moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow

soon Gristle will see he's just a level below

what to Irwin's wondering eyes should appear......

Gristles in the corner, cowering with fear.

he is so sly, so lively and quick

the sheer thought of Irwin made him sick

more rapid than eagles his punches came

soon The Fallout fans won't even remember your name.

on dasher, on dancer, prancer and vixen

have a dentist ready cause ur teeth will need afixin

to the top of the porch, to the top of the wall!!

soon the champ McThornbody will fall

Children i can keep doing this all night

but Gristles life will end with an overhand right!!

MERRY FUCKIN CHRISTMAS......I'M COMIN!

Vault 030 Review
Written By The Almighty Zardoz!

Zardoz speaks to you with the review for Vault 030. Enough Time wasting...

Junior dos Milson vs. Bob Sackaman
This fight started out looking like a pleasing debut for dos Milson, as he was dominating the striking in the first minute. Then Sackaman took control, getting a takedown and asserting his dominance. Had the first round gone much longer he may have come out of there with a first round submission. Instead Sackaman had to eat a couple more solid punches from dos Milson, bring the fight to the mat and decapitate dos Milson's debut with a guillotine.
Winner Bob Sackaman by submission (guillotine)

Liste Pik vs. Andrej Sharko
It didn't take long for controversy to show its face in Vault 030. Round one was a back and forth battle in and out of the clinch. Both landed good shots and displayed good defense and strategy. But close rounds breed controversy as there is a rather large following who believe Liste Pik accomplished more in the round. Had Pik been named the winner, people may have been yelling in favor of Sharko, but Zardoz is not here to play out your inter-dimensional fantasies. The second round was all Pik. Knees and punches. Knees and punches, Pik asserted himself in this round and he clearly gets the 10. Round 3 was all about the aggressive striking of Sharko. He landed some solid shots and really tried to get a stop in the final round. Zardoz's scoring recap. Round 1: ?????? Round 2: Pik Round 3: Sharko. Congrats to Sharko on a well fought battle. Controversy doesn't mean undeserved. Two impressive performances to start of his career.
Winner Andrej Sharko by UD

Donnie Fisher vs. Mick Dundee
This fight was one minute and fifty five seconds of pure action. They were swinging right out of the gates. Fisher landed some big blows, cutting Dundee open in the first minute and shortly there after rocking him with another great shot. Fisher could have gotten the early finish but he threw technique out the window and on his attack at that point and a disoriented Dundee was able to fend him off long enough to catch his wits. With wits now intact Dundee wasted little time disposing of a now exhausted Fisher by way of a vicious right cross.
Winner Mick Dundee TKO (Punches)

Walter Dayman vs. Adam Clark
Zardoz will file this fight into his archives under "D" for domination (and maybe Dayman). Adam Clark was completely outclassed in this fight. He lasted all three rounds, Zardoz does not question his toughness, but Dayman was clearly the better fighter. Three 10-8 rounds leaves two questions: 1) Why couldn't Dayman get the stop? 2) How long until Dayman gets his big shot? Nevermind, there is a third. Is it possible for only one fighter to get fight of the night?
Winner Walter Dayman UD

Billy Williams vs. Andre Masques
Masques is climbing! He sacrificed Billy Williams in Zardoz's honor last night. He stuffed takedowns, put the pressure on early and overwhelmed his opponent with strikes. Andre Masques fought that first round like he had places to be. As he ascends the ladder to the top tier in the Fallout this fight will stick out on his resume. The man can bang!
Winner Andre Masques TKO (Strikes)

Damon Pierce vs. Mr Al
Pierce's game plan was simple: Make, him, tap. It would take only four and a half minutes for that game plan to result in a victory. Al defended the takedowns well at first, but Pierce just kept coming and coming and coming until they were on the ground. At that point Al's only hope was to stand up, but a constant attack of submissions from Pierce made that task much harder. At 4:33 in the first round Al was forced to tap from a beautiful armbar by Pierce.
Winner Damon Pierce Sub (armbar)

Dirk Janssen vs. Skippy McGee
Zardoz was excited for this fight. The ex-champ Janssen has been trying to get back to the top to regain his title for weeks. He was outclassed by the current champ twice and hoped to make an impression on McGee's third Fallout fight. And did he ever! 33 seconds is all it took for Janssen's powerful legs to end the fight. Brutal knockout victory and potential KO of the night by Janssen. This was a statement to the rest of the division. Dirk Janssen isn't going anywhere.
Winner Dirk Janssen KO (Kicks)

Benny Tronk vs. Jason Slade
After the first round, it looked like we were going to have a war on our hands. Slade won the round, but Tronk was doing some things well in and out of the clinch. Had Tronk not been cut midway through the round and connected a time or two more, he may have been given the nod in the round. That being said, the next two rounds were all Jason Slade. Once Slade saw blood he attacked with everything he had. Tronk was somehow able to keep from being stopped by being just aggressive enough to keep Slade uncomfortable. Uncomfortable but dominant. Slade was still the clear victor of two 10-8 rounds to close the fight.
Winner Jason Slade UD

***CO-MAIN EVENT***
Ryan McCarthy vs. Boot Head
These fighters came in knowing their game plans and having every intention of making his opponent fall victim to it. McCarthy clearly wanted to win on the ground, where he has the advantage, and Zardoz is not speaking of dog food. Boot Head wanted to keep the fight standing and boot McCarthy's head. In yet another controversial count, Head was awarded the first round by all of the judges. Many people and Zardoz believed McCarthy did enough to win the round. Remind Zardoz to eat the judges from vault 030 later. The second round was all McCarthy. There were quite a few times when Head found himself in deep trouble. Had McCarthy been able to really get a hold of a submission this could have been a completely different outcome. Round 3 reminded Zardoz a lot of round 1. Head's ability to avoid damage and submissions, while doing a little damage of his own is why he was able to overcome the takedowns of McCarthy. Zardoz would not be surprised to see these two fight again in the future.
Winner Boot Head UD

*****Main Event*****
Enrique Rizzo vs. Junior Zappa
In what was essentially a title fight without the title, Enrique Rizzo was able to come out with a comfortable victory in what could easily be mistaken for a kick boxing match. That played well to Rizzo's hand. Rizzo utilized a strategy of intelligent striking. He chose his openings carefully and ducked under shot after shot. Zappa threw plenty of shots to get the win, but Rizzo avoided quite a lot of them. Rizzo outlasted and out-blasted his opponent who didn't seem to have as much energy as the fight went on. Expect Rizzo to get a real title fight soon enough.
Winner Enrique Rizzo UD

Zardoz's Unofficial of the Night awards.
KOotN: Dirk Janssen
SotN: Bob Sackaman
FotN: Donnie Fisher vs. Mick Dundee

Pick Results
Neil Rooke
Correct: 8
Correct W/Finish: 4
Incorrect: 2

Jean-Claude Désolé
Correct: 5
Correct W/Finish: 3
Incorrect: 5

Good Fights Fallout!

Zardoz Rests!

Vault 31 Preview:

Helllllo fight fans!

Dubs returns here for another great night of action in the Fallout cage, one thing I didn't make clear last time which I wanted to was how the preview works, it may seem obvious to many but I am going to point it out anyway. The numbers in the brackets is the fighters Fallout record just for fun you know? Oh and the bounty, that's a little something special I wanted to add in, something to give this some flair, some you know, swagger!

Let's get into the action folks, because it's going to be a great night!

Utah Jones 3-5 (2-5) vs Justin Angle 4-6 (4-6) 170lbs

We start our night off with a welterweight bout between two Fallout oldies. Angle is coming off three straight losses and Jones is coming out of a knockout loss at the hands of Joey Bolten. This one is a little hard to call, Jones will be looking for the takedown with the obvious advantage going to him if the fight makes it's way to the ground but it may be hard for him to get the fight there. Angle just fought Maurice MacDonald whose wrestling is better then that of Jones but to be fair MacDonald didn't try to make Angle tap. I see this one going to the ground and getting there quicker then Angle can handle.

Winner: Utah Jones via Submission

Joe Rumble 3-3 (1-1) vs Trent Morgan 4-4 (2-2) 185lbs

What a WAR this is going to be. Boxing vs Muay Thai, punches vs kicks, oh and did I mention elbows and knees? Morgan likes to try to get the fight into the clinch where he can unload some fury to his opponents and I can tell you this much, if I saw this guy standing across the cage from me I would be avoiding getting into that clinch like the fucken plague! Rumble can punch and has the skills there to knock Morgan out the only problem though is Rumble going too hard, too fast and looking for a knockout. I see him getting tired and either getting an unhealthy case of "knee to the head", I would LOVE to see a TKO victory here and I am putting my pennies on the bounty but I think that Rumble is just getting thrown around in that clinch like he is a rag doll.

Winner: Trent Morgan via Decision

Bounty: If Trent Morgan wins by KO/TKO he will be awarded $1000

Mr Ae 1-2 (0-2) vs Sam Lock Jaws 6-4 (2-1) 205lbs

Ae has a pretty decent chin so I don't see this one coming to a finish unfortunately. I do see it only going one way though, Lock Jaws is going to just kick the absolute be-jebus out of Ae. No two ways about it, it's going to come down to points and Ae is going to head off to the Bahamas sporting some hefty ole bruises on his legs and his mid-section.

Winner: Sam Lock Jaws via Decision

Goli Haran 4-3 (2-3) vs Buck Nutt 8-11 (0-1) 205lbs

Nutt has some pretty hefty KO power with half of his career wins coming by way of Knockout/TKO but Haran has a nice little chin that can take a punch and the thing about Haran? He sure as hell can pack a punch to go with that sporting 3 of his 4 wins from stoppage. Both fighters come into this one on three fight losing streaks and I think Haran is going to want it more and is going to send Nutt home early in his 20th career fight.

Winner: Goli Haran via KO

Kevin Millan 4-2 (4-1) vs Joseph Goss 9-8 (4-2) 170lbs

Holy decision Batman! Goss is a grind 'em out kinda fighter with a chin that would stop a truck. He is going into this fight sporting an impressive Fallout record in his six fights here and is going to look to put this one into the W column as well. It's going to be a stand up war with Goss even maybe looking to take it to the ground where he has picked up 3 of his 9 career wins. This one though will more then likely stick to points though.

Winner: Joseph Goss via Decision

Xavier Armstrong 4-1 (1-0) vs Shane Williams 11-11 (5-5) 205lbs

It's a veteran against the newcomer, and I use the word veteran here with a LOT of respect. 22 career fights is huge in the fight game with 10 of them being under the Fallout banner. This one here is only going to go one way and that is to points. I would love to see Williams come out and get the finish like he has done 4 times before but I think that Armstrong is going to be too much for him. Armstrong could finish Williams with some cleverly placed kicks but I don't see that happening, I see him sticking with the cautious method of kicking to the lower body to get a points win.

Winner: Xavier Armstrong via Decision

Hellen Keller 7-3-1 (4-2) vs Curtis Sharp 5-4 (5-4) 170lbs

Now these two guys have fought before waaaay back at Vault 21 where we saw Keller grind away at a points victory. What can we expect this time around? It's going the whole three round folks and these guys are both going to look to stay on their feet. It's going to be another kick and punch-athon but Keller is going to take this one.

Winner: Hellen Keller via Decision

Ariel Franco 5-0 (3-0) vs Tappy McOut 7-6 (6-3) 185lbs

Undefeated in his career and under the Fallout banner, Ariel Franco has the tools in his hands (literally) to end this one early. If Tappy can get it to the ground he may be able to do what he has done before and get his opponent to Tappy the Mcfuck out but Franco's boxing is just too impressive and that gives him the edge here. The two have met before and Franco got the win then and I think it's going to be deja vu.

Winner: Ariel Franco via Decision

Cannon Fodder 5-1 (2-0) vs Guadeloupe Canal 6-1-1 (5-1) 205lbs

In the co-main event of the evening we see former 205lbs title contender Canal step into the cage with the impressive Cannon Foddder. This could go one of two ways it's knockout or it's submission; take your pick! All five of Fodder's wins have come by way of submission and half of Canal's wins have come by way of knockout. It's going to be quite the test for Fodder as I think he may struggle to get Canal to the ground, with that in mind Canal is going to be throwing bombs to make up for his HUGE head kick loss to 205lbs champ Gristle McThornbody. Canal wants to be back in that title hunt and he is going to stuff every takedown that Fodder shoots for and then he is going to end this one early.

Winner: Gaudeloupe Canal via TKO

GK King 10-8 (3-1) vs Prince Symbol 14-8 (2-1) 185lbs

And now our Main Event of the evening, ladies and gentlemen I bring to you what I hope is going to be a slug-fest, King picked up his first 2 wins by TKO under the Fallout Banner and Symbol made a quick mess of former 185lbs champion Nate Knuckles, these two are going to go into this thing wanting nothing less then to pound each others faces in. It's a tough fight with most of King's wins coming by submission I don't think he is going to be able to make Symbol tap in this one, he is going to have to rely on his hands where both guys are pretty evenly matched. To borrow a phrase from a certain professional wrestling personality; this is gonna be a slobber knocker! With Symbol's slobber being knocked out first in my opinion.

Winner: GK King via TKO

And that’s it! Good luck to everyone and I hope everybody enjoys the fights!

Zardoz Speaks
A Quick Look Back At Vault 029

Welcome Fallout loyalty, to a special Zardoz Speaks!

It has been made clear to the almighty Zardoz that there was no review for Vault 029. Zardoz does not wish to write a full review, but the people want to know who sits atop Zardoz's pedestal.

Exhibit A
We need the awards for Vault 29!

Here to do all of the work for Zardoz and pick the fighters of the night is our first guest...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGuhZvO1DKg?fs=1&hl=en_US

Zardoz: Welcome Hulk. Who gets the awards for the night?

Hulk Hogan: Listen Brother! Lou Dog and Crosby had some sweet moves but I'm gonna have to give this one to Joey Bolten for that vicious kick that laid out Jones!

Zardoz: Zardoz approves of that choice. There were no submissions so which fight was the best Hulkster?

Hulk Hogan: Buktu and Sapponen really gave us a war brother! They obviously ate all of their vegetables when they were little Hulkamaniacs if they were able to withstand the punishment they put each other through. Intestinal fortitude to the nth degree, brother!

Zardoz: Thanks Hulk, now leave me. Our next guest is former Fallout 170 pound champ Hellen Keller. Hellen, what do you expect in your upcoming rematch against Curtis Sharp?

Keller:
(lower volume)

Zardoz: Ooookaaaay. One could say you're a senseless killer.

That'll do it for this edition of Zardoz speaks.

Here's another look at the Of the Nights
KO: Joey Bolten
Sub: Zardoz for submitting these to the smack talk thread
FotN: Buktu v. Sapponen

Hail Zardoz!

Vault 031 Review
Written By The Almighty Zardoz!

Hello Fallout, Zardoz speaks to you with the review for the exciting Vault 031 at Hyashi's Lounge in Sydney. Lets get Started.

Utah Jones vs. Justin Angle
Utah Jones and Justin Angle must have read Neil Rooke's preview for the fight and thought it was a script for a movie they were staring in, because that is exactly what happened. Utah Jones tried to take advantage of a quick take down a few seconds in the first round with his superior Jiu Jitsu skills. After a minute of rolling he decided to stand back up and readjust. When Angle followed, Jones immediately brought him back down to the mat and locked up a kimura.
Winner Utah Jones by Sub (kimura)

Joe Rumble vs Trent Morgan
Zardoz believes Joe Rumble was pissed off at the prospect of Trent Morgan getting a side bonus for knocking him out. Rumble wanted nothing of that. This was a close close stand up war that only lasted one and a half rounds. Trent Morgan probably came out on top in the score cards after the first round, connecting on more shots than Rumble. The second round was going about the same as the first until Rumble landed one of the hardest man made jabs in the history of the sport, directly onto Morgan's nose. Zardoz is no doctor, but it's very possible the nose broke on that jab. From then on Rumble swarmed until Morgan couldn't take anymore and gave in with a tap.
Winner Joe Rumble by Sub (Strikes)

Mr Ae vs Sam Lock Jaws
No one likes to see a fight end this way. Mr Ae was cut very early in the first round, and Lock Jaws made worse with elbow after elbow on the ground until the doctor was forced to call the fight. Ae has had no luck in The Fallout now falling to 0-3 in the organization. Hopefully he can turn his career around, and these cuts wont become a recurring attraction in his fights. That being said, Sam Lock Jaws was very impressive in this fight. The fight ending this way was more of an disapointment to the fans and Lock Jaws' highlight reel than it was to Ae.
Winner Sam Lock Jaws by TKO(Cut)

Goli Haran vs Buck Nutt
Zardoz was on his way back from a personal encounter with the ring girls during the intermission following the Ae vs Lock Jaws fight. Zardoz made it back to ringside one minute into the Goli Haran vs. Buck Nutt fight. Unfortunately that was 20 seconds too late as Haran sent Nutt on a vision quest early in the fight. Nutt was still laying unconscious and bloodied when Zardoz made it to his ringside throne. The replay showed an impressive combo by Haran followed by a few shots on the ground to close it out.
Winner Goli Haran by KO(Strikes)

Kevin Millan vs Joseph Goss
Round one was all about Goss punishing Millan in the clinch. Millan had few answers in this round, sneaking in a couple strikes and gaining a take down with little time to work. Millan carried the late momentum from the first round into the second round where he was able to battle well on his feet until he was able to get Goss back on the ground. He wasn't able to submit him, but he clearly won the round and made round 3 a must win for both fighters. The third round was back and forth. Goss landing strikes, Millan landing strikes, until the final horn sounded. In the end it would be Goss gaining more points in the round.
Winner Joseph Goss by UD

Xavier Armstrong vs Shane Williams
Shane Williams came into the fight looking to overwhelm Armstrong with an aggressive barrage of strikes. Armstrong remained calm and waited for the right times to counter. At 1:30 into the first round, Armstrong found the perfect time for a counter as he connected with a left hand that was convinced it was right. An impressive victory for the less experienced Armstrong.
Winner Xavier Armstrong by TKO(Strikes)

Hellen Keller vs Curtis Sharp
A rematch from the classic Vault 021 battle where Hellen Keller came out on top. At Vault 031 Curtis Sharp evened the score however winning with his improved striking from the last fight. Sharp landed a solid blow very early in the first round that shook Keller up so much that Keller may have experienced some of the five fabled human senses before falling back into his normal silent darkness. Keller never quite regained form until the third round where his superior kicks and knees showed up. It was all for naught however as Sharp clearly outperformed Keller in the first two rounds. Sharp was a lot more accurate with his strikes, and that is the reason he came out on top. Vault 041 Keller vs Sharp 3? Only time will tell.
Winner Curtis Sharp by UD

Ariel Franco vs Tappy McOut
Ariel Franco is quickly becoming one of the stars of The Fallout. In another rematch, he gradually picked apart Tappy McOut for the victory. The first round was all McOut. He took the fight to the ground as quickly as he could manage and tried to work his magic. Franco had no luck staying on his feet and his only real option was to survive the round and regroup for the next. In round two Franco looked to avoid the take downs and capitalize on his years competitive boxing. McOut only managed one successful take down in the round, and it would be the last of the fight. By the time the third round came by, McOut was exhausted and frustrated, while Franco was in dominant form. Franco won the third round 10-8 on all judges scorecards.
Winner Ariel Franco by UD

Cannon Fodder vs Guadeloupe Canal
And now for the Co-Main event. Cannon Fodder had his opportunity win this fight when he managed an early take down. Canal showed impressive defense on the ground however and was able to avoid succumbing to the submission attempts of Fodder long enough for the referee to stand them up. Once on his feet, Canal did not let himself get taken down again, knowing he was lucky to be able to come out of the first ground grapple in one piece. At 3:37 in the first round Canal ended the fight with a "beautiful hook" that should propel him back into the title discussion.
Winner Guadeloupe Canal by KO(Punch)

GK King vs Prince Symbol
Now the main event! Whoever wins the fight between Albert Ashton and John McClane for the 185lb title at Vault 032 will be up for a battle when they meet up with GK King. King put on a dominant performance against the extremely talented Prince Symbol. Symbol had no counter for the strikes of King. He managed a few take downs but he was never able to capitalize. King landed blow after blow, stuffed take down after take down and avoided taking much damage at all. Symbol was simply out classed in this bout. Hopefully he can bounce back with some impressive performances that can land him back in the title hunt. Meanwhile, King should be buying his tickets to Vault 032, because his next opponent may be in the ring during the main event.
Winner GK King by UD

Rooke's Pick Results
Correct: 8
Correct+Finish: 5
Incorrect: 2

Those were some solid picks. Your family will eat this week!

Now for the Zardy Awards for Vault 031!

ZA for Best Submission: Joe Rumble. Gotta love a submitting a guy with fists. Yes, it is actually required by law.
ZA for Best Knock Out: Guadeloupe Canal
ZA for Best Fight: Kevin Millan and Joseph Goss

Great night of fights for The Fallout. Join us again next week for Vault 032.

Hail Zardoz!

Hellllllllllllo fight fans!

Dubs is back again with another great night of action under the Fallout banner. Tonight on a hot christmas night in Sydney we have two titles on the line so it is really set to be a massive event! I haven't been able to give away a $1000 bounty as yet and because it's christmas and we all like to get some presents I am going to make two bounty offers tonight, at a HUGE $2000 each! Since I am in the Santa Claus mood let's hope that tonight is the night that someone can win it!

Rakhmetov Chernyshevsky 1-1 (0-1) vs Joseph Muir 3-1 (0-0) 265lbs

In our openeing bout we get some more action from the brand new 265lbs division. Chernyshevsky has fought in Fallout before, losing in knockout fashion against Lou Dog back at Vault 29. Muir makes his Fallout debut and well let's put it this way. It's going to be a tough tough night for Chernyshevsky with Muir boasting some heavy hands and three knockout/tko wins to back them up. Chernyshevsky is going to look to get this one to the ground and I think Muir will too. Only Muir is just going to put Chernyshevsky there, on his back, knocked out.

Winner: Joseph Muir via Knockout

Jason Kain 6-5 (6-5) vs Tim Buktu 1-2 (0-1) 205lbs

Kain is going to want to get this one to the ground as soon as possible, which is possibly the wrong way to approach this as he looks better then what Buktu does in the stand up position. Sure Buktu has better Muay Thai but that's in the clinch. I want to see Kain punch and kick away at Buktu but I think he is going to rely on his wrestling to take this one to the ground early and come away with his third career win by way of submission.

Winner: Jason Kain via Submission

Lou Dog 2-0 (1-0) vs Faga Oot 2-0 (0-0) 265lbs

Another heavyweight battle here tonight with these two undefeated warriors collide. Both guys are going to look to stand and bang and what a sight that is going to be! Lou has scored his 2 career victories by way of TKO and Faga is no stranger to finishing fights either with his latest win coming by way of the same fashion. There are going to be a lot of punches thrown in this one but I give the edge to Faga Oot who is going to take Lou Dog to the ground to tire him out and then ground and pound away for some nice points on the judges score cards.

Winner: Faga Oot via Decision

Ding Aling 5-5 (0-0) vs Tommy Henderson 5-5 (3-4) 185lbs

Here we see the return of a former 185lbs title contender in Tommy Henderson who has had a long lay off to focus on some training. This will be an interesting fight as neither guy has EVER thrown a punch in the stand up position in a combined 20 fights. Both guys have their 5 career wins by way of submission and are pretty evenly matched when it comes to the ground game. I don't think Tommy is going to want to have this one end on the ground he is making his comeback with one thing in mind, fighting with his fists for once.

Winner: Tommy Henderson via Knockout

Thomas Howell 4-3 (1-3) vs Donovan Bagcal 3-1 (0-0) 205lbs

This is going to be short and sweet, both the fight and the write up for it. IF and only IF Bagcal can get this to the ground he may stand a chance but Thomas Howell is going for blood here after a disappointing two losses in a row here at Fallout. All 4 of his career wins are by way of stoppage and I think this is going to be the same. Welcome to Fallout Donovan, you just got knocked out.

Winner: Thomas Howell via Knockout

Paul Irwin 3-0 (3-0) vs Mondial Dos 8-5 (2-1) 205lbs

This is going to be a great fight. Irwin is undefeated in his career and all 3 of those wins have been under the Fallout banner in some entertaining fashion, all 3 victories are by way of TKO so he is going to look to finish this one here. His big problem though? Mondial Dos can hold his own in the cage and certainly has the ammo to do that whether it's clinching, kicking or getting the fight to the ground where he does have a significant advantage in this one tonight. Dos certainly has the chin to withstand the early flurry of punches from Irwin, I think that after the first few exchanges Dos is going to get this one to the ground and hand Irwin his first career loss by way of tapout.

Winner: Modial Dos via Submission

Cleveland Crosby 10-7 (1-0) vs Lyoto Machida 5-1 (4-1) 185lbs

Here we have two completely different game plans. Crosby wants to finish fights where as Machia wants to get the points to impress the judges. Crosby is going to look to stand and bang here but Machida has more then what it takes to take this to the ground and grind away for a decision victory. Machida is very quick with his punches which I think will help him score some points in the stand up. Ultimately this will end up on the ground where Machida will do whatever it takes to keep it there.

Winner: Lyoto Machida via Decision

Francis Smythinton 6-2-1 (1-1) vs Dominic Vera 12-8 (0-0) 205lbs

Vera, a 20 fight veteran makes his Fallout debut here against Smythinton who is going to be looking for a much needed win here. He has two decision fights under his belt here in Fallout and no doubt he is going to want to get back to finishing fights like he did before he came to Fallout. Vera is a pretty well rounded fighter so Francis may find it hard to get the finish here and he is going to have to try and outscore a very talented Vera. Vera is going to plug away and hit Smythinton with all that he has got but Francis has a great chin that is just going to keep getting hit. I want this to end in a knockout but I see it going to points.

Winner: Dominic Vera via Decision

Bounty: If Dominic Vera wins by Knockout/TKO he will be awarded $2000.

Danny Drake 10-6 (0-0) vs Jacob Obworth 8-3 (0-0) 265lbs (TITLE FIGHT)

Two fighters here making their Fallout debut and what a great way to do it.. in a title fight! The winner of this fight will become the first ever 265lbs champion in Fallout so both guys are going to want to walk away with the victory tonight. This one is going to be an all out war with both guys holding the skills in their hands (literally) to out strike the other. It's going to come down to agression and who can withstand the most punches. If Drake decides to use his advantage in wrestling and take this to the ground he may be in trouble as Obsworth can and has finished fights from the ground. I think Drake is going to come out hard and fast here and take away the win though, providing he doesn't get caught up in some lay and pray tactics which will cause him to tap out.

Winner: Danny Drake via TKO

185lbs Champ: John McClane 13-4 (3-0) vs Albert Ashton 12-9 (3-3) 185lbs (TITLE FIGHT)

And here it is folks, the main event of our Christmas evening. What a huge fight this is set to be too. Ashton has a HUGE advantage on the ground, boasting his newly earned BJJ Black belt but with that belt he also sports a suspect chin, being finished 5 times in his career. McClane isn't the kind of fighter who messes around inside the cage, 12 of his 13 victories have been in the very first round of the fight. Ashton is going to look to get this to the ground as soon as possible and that is where McClane is going to pounce. McClane is going to do EVERYTHING he can to not get taken down and Ashton is going to get tired and that's when McClane is going to strike, and hopefully in the first round to continue his impressive string of knockouts in the first round.

Winner: John McClane via Knockout/TKO

Bounty: If McClane can finish the fight in the 1st round he will earn the second $2000 bounty.

And that brings us to the end of the night folks. It should be a GREAT night of action. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good fight!

Irwin takes time off from his training to answer a few questions....

Irwin : "lets get this over with quick, I know this jobber picked me to lose but its not gonna happen"

Reporter : "you look good in there, any new training techniques this camp?"

Irwin : "I brought in a few new people to spar with but it pretty much stayed the same, i now hes a Wonderful MT artist and all that jazz but i don't think he'll be ready for me. I expect this one to last a while as opposed to my last few fights but as you all know : I'm a cardio machine so i'll wear him down then take him out in the 3rd"

Reporter #2 : "referring to this man as a "jobber" you must be a little upset that The Fallout pegged you to lose this fight...is that the case?"

Irwin : "Its a little ridiculous but i don't give two shits what that guy says about me or what his predictions are....after this xmas nobody will bet against me again....next question"

Reporter #3 : "are you worried about the ground game and are you concerned you may end up tapping out?"

Irwin : "excuse me?? what does that even mean, tap out? I don't tap and even if he does get me down he won't keep me down long enough to even try....if Dos can make me tap i'll retire from the sport, hows that for a prediction??"

(Irwin walks back into the cage and begins to spar)

no offense was meant toward neilzy in this clip haha