The Fallout - Smack Talk

Danny Drake 10-6 (0-0) vs Jacob Obworth 8-3 (0-0) 265lbs (TITLE FIGHT)

Two fighters here making their Fallout debut and what a great way to do it.. in a title fight! The winner of this fight will become the first ever 265lbs champion in Fallout so both guys are going to want to walk away with the victory tonight. This one is going to be an all out war with both guys holding the skills in their hands (literally) to out strike the other. It's going to come down to agression and who can withstand the most punches. If Drake decides to use his advantage in wrestling and take this to the ground he may be in trouble as Obsworth can and has finished fights from the ground. I think Drake is going to come out hard and fast here and take away the win though, providing he doesn't get caught up in some lay and pray tactics which will cause him to tap out.

When has Obworth ever "lay n' prayed". You're right though, even Obworth's "lay n' pray" causes guys to tap. The dude is a finisher and a stone cold killer. His one decision victory was a 30-24 domination across the boards. I'm calling it right now, Jacob Obworth will be Fallout's first heavyweight champion. I'll even give my good friend and alliance-mate Logan Xanders the choice - stay standing and get KO'd, or take it to the ground and get subbed.

Looking forward to the fight!

Rakhmetov Chernyshevsky 1-1 (0-1) vs Joseph Muir 3-1 (0-0) 265lbs

In our openeing bout we get some more action from the brand new 265lbs division. Chernyshevsky has fought in Fallout before, losing in knockout fashion against Lou Dog back at Vault 29. Muir makes his Fallout debut and well let's put it this way. It's going to be a tough tough night for Chernyshevsky with Muir boasting some heavy hands and three knockout/tko wins to back them up. Chernyshevsky is going to look to get this one to the ground and I think Muir will too. Only Muir is just going to put Chernyshevsky there, on his back, knocked out.

Winner: Rakhmetov Chernyshevsky via TKO (Cut)

You left out the part where Chernyshevsky tosses Muir around like a wet noodle. Joseph "The Mascara" Muir has been liberated, his blood is now flowing freely. Some one should get that pussy a maxi he is messing up the mat.

WHERE IS THE REVIEW!!! :)

Sorry mate, its going to have to be retconned, holiday season and all, ill do my best to get something done about it soon.

As i dont (and never have realy) award the winners of the FOTN's (i let the writers select the winners) ill hold off on that aswell untill something is sorted with a writer to retcon this.

Someone asked me why i dont post in this thread much, in answer it isnt because i dont take an interest, i read everything that gets posted here and i love it all, i just hate seeing threads on the smack talk section that are full of nothing but the org owner talking so i figured if i post less ... you get the picture (-:

I love all the content both the writers and the managers put on here and i thank you all for making The Fallout something special.

PS: It isnt always the case but sometimes a callout or a bit of smack can influence the way i book the shows, at the end of the day i still have my system and the rankings comes into play but im also trying to make it as fun as possible, sometimes i keep guys apart from each other for reasons also to lead into big shows, but theirs a few guys right now who are active and posting in this thread that are backing up the smack talk and are clearly putting together run's for the titles in their divisions, and a lot of that has come from posting here... so yeah enjoy , take part , have fun and remmber its all just that ... for fun.

Reporter : "Do you feel Tempest was talking about you getting a title shot in the coming weeks and do you think you're ready?"

Irwin : "I've owned this cage and this division since i set foot on The Fallout turf, i've racked up 4 straight wins and never been in danger for an instant...what do you think?"

Tempest : "Just to jump in if Irwin gets his shot its cause he earned it obviously, there are no favorites here but the fans do love to hate the guy so he can sell tickets"

Reporter 2 : "Not to overlook Slade but how do you think you'll do against Gristle?"

Irwin : "Come on man, I've been callin this guy out for months and rollin heads hear and he hasn't come at me with anything....and now that i'm almost at his front door the guy goes out "ON LOAN". He's obviously scared to death of me and losing his belt, RUN AND TELL DAT HOMEBOY!!!"

run and tell dat line was courtesy of Antoine Dodson

Irwin wants the title but if you want to move up he will GLADLY accept each and every fight Tempest throws at him...its not in our nature to even decline a fight!

Boot Head: My next fight is against Mr. Franco and if I win I'm pretty sure I will be next in line for a title shot. But hey if McClane is busy Mr. Irwin has accepted to fight me. I don't think he has every fought a fighter like me.

ahhh, big timer i see....the more the merrier

Irwin : "As far as Boothead is concerned he is right, he will be my toughest task to date but don't get that twisted...i'm still the class of the org and it would end with my hand raised one way or another but I do respect the fact he would be willing to step up in weight to fight me."

Random Writer : "How badly do you think everyone you fight wants to be the first to knock you out and "shut you up"?"

Irwin : "(laughs) well that means i'm doing my job and Mr. Tempest will appreciate that when he sees the gates sales, but knocking me out is just a pipe dream, nobody that i see even has to tools"

Neilzy :) : "what makes you so cocky/confident?"

Irwin : "i know what i can do in that cage, its the only thing i love and strive to be great at and nobody will deny me my place atop the rankings...i'm a damn near sensational boxer, my MT is ever evolving since i saw my boy/stable mate Bullit get hammered in the clinch so i'm steadily improving there and don't be fooled by my wrestling since it may not look all that great to the naked eye. I bet you won't bet against me again brotha!"

Tempest : "Since Irwin stepped into Fallout he's demanded respect and if he keeps this up he will get his shot at McThornbody...he's earned it to this point"

Irwin : "I improving every day and i'm already dangerous so be on the lookout and remember my name"

Reporter : "Do you feel Tempest was talking about you getting a title shot in the coming weeks and do you think you're ready?"

Irwin : "I've owned this cage and this division since i set foot on The Fallout turf, i've racked up 4 straight wins and never been in danger for an instant...what do you think?"

Tempest : "Just to jump in if Irwin gets his shot its cause he earned it obviously, there are no favorites here but the fans do love to hate the guy so he can sell tickets"

Reporter 2 : "Not to overlook Slade but how do you think you'll do against Gristle?"

Irwin : "Come on man, I've been callin this guy out for months and rollin heads hear and he hasn't come at me with anything....and now that i'm almost at his front door the guy goes out "ON LOAN". He's obviously scared to death of me and losing his belt, RUN AND TELL DAT HOMEBOY!!!"

run and tell dat line was courtesy of Antoine Dodson

Gristle is just taking care of some business at SEC. After he dismantles their champ this weekend, you can get in line for your shot. Let's get real here - beat some dudes, perhaps gain 2000 ranks or so, and maybe you'll turn up on Gristle's radar. But if you think Gristle took a fight against the number four light heavyweight in Sydney to hide from Irwin, you're crazier than I thought.

Hellllo fight fans! What a HUGE weekend we have here in Fallout with our first ever double header, that's right, two events in the span of three days, that's 20 massive fights to bring in the new year! I for one am looking forward to this! let’s hope I can give away a coupe of bonuses too! Now let's get into the action, there is a LOT to cover so I am not going to waste any time.

Due to some scheduling conflicts there have only been 9 fights confirmed for Vault 33, as soon as the final fight is confirmed I will cover it separately in the smack talk thread.

Donnie Fisher 7-9 (0-1) v Justin Angle 4-7 (4-7) 170lbs

Both these guys need to win, period. Both men are coming into this one with a four fight losing streak and one of them WILL break that tonight. Looking at their previous form it's pretty easy to say that Fisher has the better chance here but one big thing is that Angle has taken his losses better then Fisher who is not looking terribly happy at the moment, once the morale gets back up so does the will to fight. Fisher is going to get a much needed win here as long as he comes to the fight happy.

Winner: Donnie Fisher via Decision

Adam Clark 5-5 (0-2) v Trent Morgan 4-5 (2-3) 185lbs

Okay so to me personally any fighter who taps out due to strikes probably may need to rethink their career. Sure MMA is brutal but you get paid to get hit and if you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen! Morgan has the tools to win this one with his world class Muay Thai and the way that Rumble beat him at Vault 31 was to make sure the fight didn't go where Morgan could dominate. The problem with this one is that Clark's strength is also Morgan's strength, where he outclasses him quite a bit. In 9 fights Morgan has dominated the clinch and I think that if Clark tries to take this one there it's going to be the same story.

Winner: Trent Morgan via Decision

Billy Williams 2-2 (0-1) v Liste Pik 7-9 (4-6) 155lbs

Next up we see Fallout old guard Liste Pik step into the cage against Billy Williams. This is an interesting match-up to say the least. Williams has the better ground game in terms of his BJJ but will he be able to take down Pik who is the better wrestler? Williams has never landed anything in the stand-up game and has never scored a takedown, he waits for his opponent to take him to the ground and then unleashes with his brown belt. I don't see Pik letting this one get to the ground but I don't see him knocking Williams out either. I think that this will end up on the ground SOMEHOW and Williams' brown belt will do enough to get the win.

Winner: Billy Williams via Submission

Heywood Jablowme 11-11 (1NC) (2-3) v Mr Al 2-1 (1-1) 185lbs

Jablowme comes into this one with a wealth of experience. 22 professional fights where I think the experience may help him a great deal. This one is pretty even though, both guys like to stand and both guys have a decent chin. I think that Al is going to be able to withstand any punishment Jablowme can throw at him and he is going to hit back hard.

Winner: Mr Al via TKO

Jet Fen 4-3 (3-1) v Skippy McGee 7-7 (1-2) 170lbs

Here we are going to see a nice display of BJJ and ground fighting with Jet Fen who has been able to score all three of his Fallout wins via submission, his problem here though is that McGee has a knack for taking the fight to the ground as well but hasn't ever finished an opponent there. Fen looks for the finish on the ground and has been successful but will he be able to submit a competent ground fighter?. I think that Fen is going to look at McGee's last fight and see that he got knocked out, Fen will throw some punches and get McGee rocked and then finish it off with a TKO victory.

Winner: Jet Fen via TKO

Joey Bolten 2-0 (2-0)v Mick Dundee 2-0 (2-0) 170lbs

It's Muay Thai vs Boxing here and what a show it is going to be. Both men enter this one undefeated and both their victories have come under the Fallout banner. Bolten's chin hasn't really been tested that much so I think he may struggle here especially with the fact that he does cut quite easily, Dundee should be able to open with a barrage of punches that will probably leave Bolten dazed and bleeding. He may not get knocked out but he's going to lose due to his cut.

Winner: Mick Dundee via TKO (Cut)

Thomas Howell 5-3 (2-3) v Sam Lock Jaws 7-4 (3-1) 205lbs

Howell looks to finish fights and I like that. He comes into this one on the back of a nice first round knockout win against Donovan Bagcal and Jaws cut up Mr Ae in his last affair. Jaws is going to looks to get this one to the ground but I don't think Howell is going to let him, he is just going to punch and punch and punch his way to a nice little victory here.

Winner: Thomas Howell via TKO

Damon Pierce 5-3 (2-1) v Lyoto Machida 6-1 (5-1) 185lbs

Both fighters go into this one with the possibility of getting a 3 fight win streak. Machida was once at the very top of the 185lbs division and was certainly in title contention until GK King took him down. Machida took apart Cleveland Crosby in his last Fallout appearance and I see him doing the same in this one. Pierce has the better BJJ game but Machida really is the better all round fighter with the ability to stand and trade and also take Pierce down if he wants to. It's gonna be a long night for Pierce who is going to be mighty sore after a grinding decision loss.

Winner: Lyoto Machida via Decision

Dominic Vera 13-8 (1-0) v Guadeloupe Canal 7-1-1 (6-1) 205 lbs

Another bout in the toughest division in Fallout. Canal is coming off a huge win against Cannon Fodder and Vera won his Fallout debut against Francis Smythinton. Vera may be a little more well rounded then Canal but Canal sure does know how to fight. Vera can win this one on the ground or standing and so can Canal. Canal likes to stand and bang or ground and pound but he better be careful of Vera's BJJ game because he has shown in the past he can win on the ground. Canal may even look to clinch this one up and dirty box as well. It's going to be one hell of a fight that's for sure and I see this one going to the judges and I think that Canal is going to get more done in his 25 minutes.

Winner: Guadeloupe Canal via Decision

That's it for Vault 33 folks, stay tuned for the preview for Vault 34!

Hellllllo again fight fans! This is part two of our double header this weekend and what a cracker it looks to be with the main event being a fight for the 170lbs title! I can't wait to see this one so let's waste no time and get right into the action!

Zack McCarty 3-0 (0-0) v Alan Crump 3-1 (1NC) (0-0) 265lb

An interesting one here with yet another one of Fallout's Boxing vs Muay Thai showcases. Both guys are making their Fallout debuts and will no doubt be looking to impress. It's pretty much going to be a matter of who can land the most shots with the most amount of damage. McCarty has a decent chin but hasn't really been tested as yet and I think that is going to hurt him in this one. Crump is going to kick the absolute crap out of him (literally) which is going to leave him tired and unable to fight back.

Winner: Alan Crump via KO

Lucca Turpitudo 3-1 (0-0) vs Maurice McDonald 3-4 (2-3) 170lbs

I will be the first to say it. I was wrong, dead wrong. McDonald shocked me in his last fight as I pretty much wrote him off for his tapping due to strikes and he bounced back with a convincing ground and pound dominated decision victory over Justin Angle. I think that this one may go the same way, only McDonald had better be careful as Turpitudo has a higher ranked BJJ belt then him. I don't think it will be a problem in this one though and I see McDonald winning in a similar fashion as his previous fight.

Winner: Maurice McDonald via Decision

Mondial Dos 8-6 (2-2) v Joe Langston 10-9 (0-0) 205lbs

Another debut tonight and this one is going to be tough to call. Langston has a wealth of experience inside the cage and I think that his boxing in this one is going to keep him on top of Dos who is coming off a Decision loss against championship hopeful Paul Irwin. Dos made a big mistake in his last fight, trying to shoot for takedowns a little too much which resulted in him being outscored in the stand up area of the fight where Irwin was able to hit him enough to make the judges score him every round. Dos has an impressive chin so I see this going a similar way, he is going to take a crap load of punishment from Langston.

Winner: Joe Langston via Decision

Hempii Sapponen 10-7 (3-4) v Jason Kain 7-5 (7-5) 205lbs

This is a tough one to call. On paper it looks like most of the fight will be spent on the ground for a majority of the time (or at least an attempt to do so). I think that Sapponen is going to want to keep it standing, although he has won a lot of his battles on the ground, he really has the advantage against Kain. Kain will shoot for the takedowns early but Sapponen is going to hit away with the punches. If it hits the floor I see Sapponen walking away with a win and if it stays standing I see the same thing. It's either Decision or Submission, take your pick.

Winner: Hempii Sapponen via Decision

Cannon Fodder 5-2 (2-1) v Xavier Armstrong 5-1 (2-0) 205lbs

Armstrong has had two impressive victories in Fallout and this one is going to be no different. Fodder is going to struggle getting this one to his favourite position; the ground. Armstrong is going to kick and kick and kick and Foddder is going to get pretty darn tired which makes it all the easier for him to be knocked out. Armstrong has all he needs to keep this standing and I think he is going to win it right there. Fodder has a huge chance if he can get it to the ground but tonight it's not going to happen.

Winner: Xavier Armstrong via KO

Faga Oot 3-0 (1-0) v Rakhmetov Chernyshevsky 2-1 (1-1) 265lbs

I am interested to see where this one is going to go. Both fighters can finish their fights and it's always great to see two heavyweights throw their punches for young and old. Oot is going to want this one standing where as Chernyshevsky is going to want to get his ground and pound on. The wrestling game is going to be important here as I think that if Chernyshevsky shoots too often he is going to end up on the end of a stiff right hand. It's a really tough one to call but I know there is going to blood so I am excited.

Winner: Faga Oot via TKO

Joe Man 13-9 (3-2) vs Junior Zappa 6-3-1 (6-3-1) 155lbs

Another close one here. Man has fought.. a lot and comes into this one with a hell of a lot of experience. Zappa is the better striker but only slightly and in Man's last fight he tried to kick his way to victory against Bu Laia which was unsuccessful. I think that if he tried a similar strategy in this one he is going to come unstuck again and things are not going to go his way. Zappa has what it takes in his hands here to get this one, the only problem in front of him is Man's chin. Hit hard Zappa because otherwise you will lose another decision.

Winner: Junior Zappa via Decision

Albert Ashton 12-10 (3-4) v Prince Symbol 14-9 (2-2) 185lbs

12 wins and all 12 by submission. This guy LOVES to finish fights. Ashton has the edge here on his feet which I think may work in his favour. All he needs to do is tire Symbol out with some shots to the body and some hard shots to the head and then this one could make it's way to the floor where Ashton is more then at home. Ashton is going to shoot for takedowns straight up but I think if he looks to tire Symbol out he will fare a little better. When this one hits the floor it's going to end quickly with Symbol tapping out pretty quickly.

Winner: Albert Ashton via Submission

Richard Callaghan 8-1 (7-0) v Jase Newson 10-5 (1-0) 170 lbs TITLE FIGHT

The main event of the evening is sure to be a heart stopper. Usually Callaghan would opt to fight with his hands but in this one Newson is the better boxer, so what will Callaghan do? Use plan B which will be kick the absolute bejebus out of Newson. Leg kicks and body kicks will dominate this one with the champion boasting an undefeated record in Fallout I think he is going to do whatever it takes to keep that record and his belt. Newson could win this if he can hit Callaghan enough but the kicks coming from Callaghan are going to be too much giving the champion yet another Decision win.

Winner: Richard Callaghan via Decision

That's all the fights folks, what a weekend we are going to have in Fallout! Enjoy the fights and good luck to all involved!

Faga Oot 3-0 (1-0) v Rakhmetov Chernyshevsky 2-1 (1-1) 265lbs

I am interested to see where this one is going to go. Both fighters can finish their fights and it's always great to see two heavyweights throw their punches for young and old. Oot is going to want this one standing where as Chernyshevsky is going to want to get his ground and pound on. The wrestling game is going to be important here as I think that if Chernyshevsky shoots too often he is going to end up on the end of a stiff right hand. It's a really tough one to call but I know there is going to blood so I am excited.

Winner: Faga Oot via TKO

In the fact that there will be blood, at least, we can be agreed.

Vault 033 Review
Brought to you by the Almighty Zardoz

The people have spent the last several weeks tirelessly worshiping Zardoz, and now it's time yet again for Fallout fighters to show their spirit by sacrificing their opponent's blood to the great one himself, with an event rating over 100. -Note Zardoz is the great one, The Rock stole the title.

Donnie Fisher vs Justin Angle
In what some are calling the race to the door, these two fighters were battling for their careers. Only one of them seemed to have gotten the memo though as Justin Angle quickly dismantled Donnie Fisher to send fisher to his fifth straight loss. Zardoz actually feels a little bad for fisher, this was the 7th time he has been knocked out in his career. Maybe this will be the start to Angle's much needed resurgence.
Winner: Justin Angle via TKO (strikes)

Jayson Fordson vs Tores Sani
This fight was either a great display of takedowns or a terrible display of takedown defense as there were 10 successful takedowns. The fight was close. So close that two of the judges scored the first round 10-10. Both fighters wanted this bout to take place on the ground, but once there they rarely did enough to keep the ref from standing them back up. In the end the judges saw Sani take advantage of all phases of the fight at least a little while Fordson was nothing if not on the ground. Fordson losing (slightly) that ground battle didn't help his cause much either.
Winner: Tores Sani via UD

Adam Clark vs Trent Morgan
11 vs 76. Those are the key numbers for this fight. If Trent Morgan had landed one more punch, he would have had seven times as many strikes landed as Adam Clark. Especially in a fight that didn't want to see the ground, that was a recipe for a loss for Clark. Trent Morgan was the easy victor here as he makes it back to .500.
Winner Trent Morgan via UD

Billy Williams vs Liste Pik
Where has this Liste Pik been? This was by far his most impressive performance in The Fallout. He controlled every facet of the fight. Williams couldn't even do much with his brown belt in BJJ. He thought he was close to a submission finish in the second, but Pik wanted nothing of it and slammed Williams off of him. The most surprising part of this fight was Pik's willingness to take the fight to the ground despite an apparent disadvantage in BJJ. Liste Pik earned two 10-8 rounds in this dominant performance, showing he is more than just a rung on the ladder to the top.
Winner Liste Pik via UD

Heywood Jablowme vs Mr Al
This fight was exactly what we thought it would be: a kick boxing match in a cage. Al was cut and rocked early. If Jablowme had moved in for the finish the ref would have had no choice but to stop it. But alas, Jablowme did nothing of the sort giving Al a chance to recover. Bad choice, because Al came back in the second round with fire in his eyes. An onslaught of punches commenced and Jablowme was asking inappropriate questions in dreamland.
Winner Mr Al via KO(Punch)

Jet Fen vs Skippy McGee
Jet Fen is an up and coming submission master. Skippy McGee is the other name on his highlight reel. Fen took the fight to the ground early and McGee showed little ability to stop the far superior BJJ of Fen. McGee threw an ugly punch on the ground which gave Fen a limb to attack.
Winner Jet Fen via Sub(Armbar)

Joey Bolten vs Mick Dundee
Two 2-0 fighters went to battle in this one. Experts thought it would be a close fight, but gave the edge to Dundee due to the fact that Bolten tends to cut more than an emo teen after a hard day hanging out in the stairway of his high school. Joey Bolten showed he belonged though as he was the more aggressive stand up fighter and earned the finish in the second following a head rattling kick and subsequent strikes.
Winner Joey Bolten via TKO(Strikes)

Thomas Howell vs Sam Lock Jaws
Lock Jaws was dominant in this bout. His strikes overwhelmed Howell until a headkick sent Howell to the mat. Lock Jaws locked on with a few strikes on the ground and then sunk his teeth in with a vicious kimura that broke Howell's arm before he could tap. Hopefully Howell will be able to return to The Falllout after this brutal injury.
Winner Sam Lock Jaws via Sub(Kimura)

Damon Pierce vs Lyoto Machida
You hate to see a fight end because of a cut or other injury, but this was no stolen victory for Lyoto Machida. He dominated the fight from the beginning and worked on that cut the entire time. The doctors let the fight go on until the cut became too much of a hazard in the third round. Machida improved his record to 7-1 and moved in position to earn a shot at the title. Damon Pierce will head back to the gym and hopefully come back with an impressive performance or two to get back into the discussion.
Winner Lyoto Machida via TKO(cut)

Dominic Vera vs Guadeloupe Canal
The only place Canal seemed comfortable in this fight was on the ground, where he was able to connect with some shots. Unfortunately for him, the fight rarely went to the ground. Dominic Vera pounded him while the fighters were on their feet, landing well over 100 strikes. Vera was cut in the first few seconds and that seemed to unleash something in him as he was never down in the scorecards after that. He was unable to finish the fight, but he got better as it went on, earning a 10-8 in the fifth and final round. Vera's technique was superb the entire fight. Miss Cleo sees a title fight in Vera's future.
Winner Dominic Vera via UD

Of the Night Awards
Sub of the night: Sam Lock Jaws
KO of the night: Mr Al
Fight of the night: Joey Bolten vs Mick Dundee

Pick results
Correct: 4
Correct+Finish: 2
Incorrect: 5
No Pick: 1
That's it fight fans. Zardoz will be back later with a belated tribute to Vault 032 and a review of the upcoming vault 034 when it comes out.

@Punisher

It will be a pleasure for McClane to take on Boot Head.

Well, looks like you have a whole list of contenders yo gotta face before you fight Boot Head :( . I may get a chance to test Mr. Irwin if he would like. *Note: Montreal traveling to Sydney is a such a bitch. 5 days you must go ahead of time. Hopefully Boot can survive his next match. 4K wasted every fight on traveling.

Well, looks like you have a whole list of contenders yo gotta face before you fight Boot Head :( . I may get a chance to test Mr. Irwin if he would like. *Note: Montreal traveling to Sydney is a such a bitch. 5 days you must go ahead of time. Hopefully Boot can survive his next match. 4K wasted every fight on traveling.

First of all if Boot Head beats Franco then he isnt far at all from the title shot, he's directly in the picture.

Their is at least 1 bout set to be booked for the winner of John McClane vs GK King (the Nike Adonis bout), but thats on pure vertue of the p4p implications and the fact its one of the best possible main events the org can put forward in the near future, but beyond that you have an Ashton vs Machida bout that is actualy a re-match from Vault 016 that in theory would be the divisions number one contender match but in my mind the Boot Head vs Ariel Franco fight was intended to be a contendership bout aswell ... we just have a top heavy division emerging with a lot of people in that title mix, the order they get the shots will deppend in large how the cards fall p4p wise following the up coming fights and schedual based on injurys and such.

I very much expect the losers to face off against each other in order to keep that contendership pot nicely mixed.

With that said its all in the hands of the fighters, how they perform and how much p4p they gain will make all the diffrence in regards to who gets the first shots after Mr Adonis, and if theirs any doubt to be had after that point we will simply have the contenders fight it out :P

Their is also possibility that some people may simply move divisons and take their title shots with them (-:

The fact Boot Head holds a victory over Dominic Vera did not escape me eaither. ;)

As for flight costs ill be more than happy to aid you with the costs of flying in for any future cards you appear on for us mate, i dont want you out of pocket since your doing it to have the best possible training, something i wish more of our fighters would do :) , i just wish we had a better option localy in Sydney.

Irwin will fly to Timbuktu to fuck someone up......just put someone in front of him and he will knock em down

So you agreeing to fight Boot Head? I will be delighted if you are, a decisive win over my man sends you right up in Gristle's face for a title shot, even if Boot Head is not a LHW, imo. :)