World Cup Fantasty Football?

MMATycoon

GSP's Crotch is going to dry hump the competition and win by decision.

hey im trying to enter the league but it says the league code is not vaild ??? whats going on

username: patpatpat87

team name: pats XI FC

MMA TYCOON name: patpatpat

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I pick a forward player and put it in mid? Robinho is much better as offensive midfield or a left midfield...

No they are pre-determined to certain positions and their scoring is based on it, so defenders get points for clean sheets etc.

Had Marquez as cap NICE! :P

bah! i tinkered with the idea of picking him and went for Vidic instead....my only player involved in the first 2 games was Evra who picked up the clean sheet bonus but lost a point for the yellow card.

I've got some guys in action tomorrow though.

I joined now, too bad I was too late for round one. In as backelie / Jae Magus FC.

This shit is way more complex than I expected, I spent a couple of hours trying to "optimize" my total team, then it asks me to pick a starting 11 for each round. With that in mind I'm thinking it would make more sense to pick some really good and some really cheap players for each round... How many subs do you get per round?

Also, I know next to nothing about soccer :)