Female Fighters

What are your thoughts on this?

We could have men vs women tourneys

- Maybe guard passes could be easier for them

- More flexible joints (hard to armbar)

Lol

there wouldnt be enough female fighters to make it worth it.

Only way it could work would be if you were restricted to making all female fighters in 1 city

Wouldn't the only difference be a different fighter picture?

The big reason for female fighters not to be added to the game is the amount of rewriting that would need to take place on the commentary. The only way to do that is for the community to get together and change it together otherwise it is really not worth it in the sense it would slow developments in other areas down.

The big reason for female fighters not to be added to the game is the amount of rewriting that would need to take place on the commentary. The only way to do that is for the community to get together and change it together otherwise it is really not worth it in the sense it would slow developments in other areas down.

Yeah, I didn't mean that as, it seems easy. I meant it as, they would be useless. The only difference between them and their male counterparts would be the profile pictures and the fight commentary. Not worth the effort in my opinion.

Only if their physicals improved at about 70% speed- and their strength capped at about Superb, their speed capped at about Wonderful.

We need to keep it realistic, and the strongest woman fighter in the world isn't near as strong as ANY male fighting heavyweights.

There already are quite a few female fighters... Just read some of the names people have chosen.

I have several now and had more before.

One of my best is named after my female dog... I rarely pay any attention to the avatar pics.

the main problem with female fighters would be that there would be a huge amount of no contests due to them still cooking/cleaning.

:jerry:

i'm guessing it's molly, unless you call your dog "raging douche" :P

Good call, although the dog certainly would respond to either name. Probably the fighter too.