Pop-Up box advising you to leave Cozads

Fade2black

Just started here, and after reading through the forum, it seems that managers might quit because they dont understand how to train (get to the training screen) or the importance of leaving Cozads.

Since I read the help files and newbie files I may not need this, but I would imagine I am the exception and not the rule (considering the numbers of people still in Cozads)

Should some kind of popup during fighter creation advise you to switch gyms (or explain their importance or how they are rated)

blow me out of the water if this is a retarded idea :)

The only time I'll concede the usefulness of a popup is when you're about to do something very serious and irreversible, like confirming sacking a fighter.

Popup for general advice? No way.

Fair enough, but if player retention is important how about adding in the possibility to change gyms during fighter creation, or sometime directly after fighter creation? or make the change gym interface easier for new players?

Maybe an automatic email within 48 hours of signing up with some very basic and general advice.

1. Get out of Cozad, dummy

2. Don't train with low energy

3. .....

I agree with Jae that I dont really like giving advice for such simple things. I mean if someone can't figure out how to read a wiki, they shouldn't be playing the game. But customer retention is pretty important so a little something I'm okay with.

But we are forgetting a big important fact, Cozad gyms have feelings too and need income=P

j/k

But really, its way to simple to figure this out without popups and messages...its not like there is not a wiki of great advice, a solid newb forum section, chat, or the other dozen or so things...and usually if someone buys vip they will look into these...

Also every page has a little blue link that links directly to the wiki with information on that page.......although i could see some people disregarding this little icon or not noticing it, but eventually they will. I guess you could add a link next to forum/chat that says wiki to be more clear....who knows...

Maybe a email like welcome to mmatycoon check out this guide and this guide, also consider joining a real gym and whaytever useful information can be given to a first timer.