Straight Dick Move by Adolf Anderson

RoLe

Emile definitely went to Syn instead of Warriors FC after the ICON tournament, but I always thought there was a deal between backelie and DirtyBoxer about that. I could just be assuming things there.

As far as I can recall, WFC never contacted me again after the ICON tournament. No new contract, no messages.

I figured they just didn't care since they didn't have any good matchups for Emile at the time, so I moved on.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll preface this post with a simple statement, I expect better from a top tier manager. I would be livid, and I think any other org owner would. There was a bond of trust obviously, an understanding that the said fighter would be returning to the org, and that trust was broken. That's not cool anyway you put it. As far as a lack of writeups being cited as the reason for leaving--that's just a poor excuse.

I'm stunned some people are trying to validate his departure. Some have stated that they've had long terms of inactivity in the org--to that I would just ask...have you ever messaged him and asked for a fight, or that you would like to fight more often? I would bet not. I mean if you sit there, and don't say anything--I think that's on you.

I personally love when a manager says, hey book me for more shows, because that makes things a hell of a lot easier...but a lot of people in this game would rather train, so I mean have some initiative and don't expect the org owner to read your mind. Tell them what would make you happy and I bet 99% will adhere to your requests.

+2

I especially agree with that last part. Nothing gets on my good side more than a manager asking for a fight. I almost always will agree to specific matches if someone asks. The only exception being if it is someone asking for an easy win. Not gonna like the match they get if they ask for something like that.

Again your facts are wrong. At the time these Orgs where not JMFC ran orgs.

SAFA/RHOE have always been JMFC orgs, not sure about ECA.

Also, agreeing with Luke on his last point.

SAFA/RHOE have always been JMFC orgs, not sure about ECA.

Also, agreeing with Luke on his last point.

Well if they were they didn't you that JMFC stuff they use now or back then I would have never entered it.

And another piece of info this steve guy neglects to tell you is I messaged all the managers in my Org about doing QFC's assuming the lower

tier fighters would jump at that chance. The reason why I did that was cause I was tired of Managers declining fights because what they saw

as mismatches and to help the lower tier fighters gain that hype and pop. If I remember correctly Steve's fighter got destroyed in his 1st fight but refused to do QFC's claiming " If I wanted to do QFC's I

Wouldn't be signed with an Org" yet after he used the 40 day inactivity clause he A. Went talking shit in chat about me and my Org and B. Scheduled a QFC.

So a bit of info that I knew lil steve wouldn't come out with.

The above is true. If I had signed with another org right away I would had to wait EVEN longer for a fight so that's why I booked the QFC right away. Please tell us how great your org is, I'd love to hear it :)

Well if they were they didn't you that JMFC stuff they use now or back then I would have never entered it.

Backpedal harder.

Wow, I always wanted a thread dedicated to me :wub:

Truth is, I've been wanting to get my fighter out of PFL for some time. I tried to get a contract with fewer fights during the last round of renegotiations but Jus guilted me into accepting 5 fights. Then, after Anton took the fight for ROF in Hilo he sent me another 5 fight contract. I asked for 3 fights, he sent me a contract for 4. I declined that too and told him let's talk in chat. Three days or so went by without us being in chat at the same time and then he sent me a 3 fight contract with no further comments. At this point I saw two likely options should I accept the contract: Option A - Anton fights for and wins the LHW title and gets stuck in PFL for the forseeable future. I wouldn't leave even PFL with a belt. Option B - My fighter is left to rot until the contract expired around Christmas.

Now, Jus is probably going to say he would never stoop to anything like this, citing his "honor" and whatnot, but from my experience he's not exactly a reasonable guy. We're talking about a man who has threatened myself and other people in chat frequently, with threats ranging from in-game sanctions to actual physical violence. A man who gets banned for going on a racist rant, costing his alliance mate a chance to win best supplement company as the entire forum thread was deleted. A man who gets along so well with people that today he is fighting his own alliance mate to decide who gets to stay in the alliance.

Even should you choose to look past this (and I'll admit that to some extent I have), my main problem is that PFL feels like a dead organization. Jus updated his news today, but before that the most recent update was from December 09. He apparently thinks that email updates are annoying, but for me that's one of the major draws when joining a fighter to an organization. I like reading previews/reviews, fighter interviews and anything else that makes me feel that I'm actually managing a team of MMA fighters. I have stayed with organizations before who were lacking in these respects, but they were run by owners that I respected and liked.

Jus likes to bully and threaten people to get what he wants and I'm tired of him and his org. He threw a hissy fit about this in chat yesterday but since he failed to get attention there I guess the natural conclusion is for him to make an angry forum post.

My fighter does not hold any belts, so Jus won't lose any hype from him leaving, and I offered him his money back. That a racist bully like Jus manages to say "Honor is the key here." is beyond ridiculous.

Wow, I always wanted a thread dedicated to me :wub:

Truth is, I've been wanting to get my fighter out of PFL for some time. I tried to get a contract with fewer fights during the last round of renegotiations but Jus guilted me into accepting 5 fights. Then, after Anton took the fight for ROF in Hilo he sent me another 5 fight contract. I asked for 3 fights, he sent me a contract for 4. I declined that too and told him let's talk in chat. Three days or so went by without us being in chat at the same time and then he sent me a 3 fight contract with no further comments. At this point I saw two likely options should I accept the contract: Option A - Anton fights for and wins the LHW title and gets stuck in PFL for the forseeable future. I wouldn't leave even PFL with a belt. Option B - My fighter is left to rot until the contract expired around Christmas.

Now, Jus is probably going to say he would never stoop to anything like this, citing his "honor" and whatnot, but from my experience he's not exactly a reasonable guy. We're talking about a man who has threatened myself and other people in chat frequently, with threats ranging from in-game sanctions to actual physical violence. A man who gets banned for going on a racist rant, costing his alliance mate a chance to win best supplement company as the entire forum thread was deleted. A man who gets along so well with people that today he is fighting his own alliance mate to decide who gets to stay in the alliance.

Even should you choose to look past this (and I'll admit that to some extent I have), my main problem is that PFL feels like a dead organization. Jus updated his news today, but before that the most recent update was from December 09. He apparently thinks that email updates are annoying, but for me that's one of the major draws when joining a fighter to an organization. I like reading previews/reviews, fighter interviews and anything else that makes me feel that I'm actually managing a team of MMA fighters. I have stayed with organizations before who were lacking in these respects, but they were run by owners that I respected and liked.

Jus likes to bully and threaten people to get what he wants and I'm tired of him and his org. He threw a hissy fit about this in chat yesterday but since he failed to get attention there I guess the natural conclusion is for him to make an angry forum post.

My fighter does not hold any belts, so Jus won't lose any hype from him leaving, and I offered him his money back. That a racist bully like Jus manages to say "Honor is the key here." is beyond ridiculous.

WoW pretty amazing here the bullshit you spewed. 1st please Rivfader come up with your own insults, don't be like F-man and ride the coat tails of others. Try coming up with original stuff before attempting to put me down.

Now as far as me threatening you? Hmmm don't think that ever took place. You once made a comment about my Wife and I told you to watch your mouth and that's where if was left. So try again there bro.

Well Well you called me a racist, Props to you yet this coming from a guy that talks about degrading Women and Children in chat on a regular basis decides to call me a racist? LOL ain't that the cat calling the kettle black.

As far as the alliance fight well Myself and Manu don't get along, That's no secret but this isn't and won't be the 1st time an alliance member leaves because they don't get a long with another member which didn't you tell me you wanted to leave JMFC because you didn't get along with Backlie? Yea that was you so again please try another insult.

So now you mention me using the word "HONOR", well racist or not, bully or not, asshole or not has nothing to do with honor. So once again your comment about honor holds no water so try again.

The above is true. If I had signed with another org right away I would had to wait EVEN longer for a fight so that's why I booked the QFC right away. Please tell us how great your org is, I'd love to hear it :)

I never talk about my Org being great. You on the other hand do yet your org sucks. Yea you'll say I use big arena's to get bigger hype blah blah blah. Your Org has never even cracked the top 20 so until it does your weak comments have no play in this thread.

My org is not trying to crack the top 20.

The SFO strives to provide managers with the best MMAtycoon experience. The best posters, commentary, and a weekly magazine keeps our managers re-signing.

Go and have a look at the SFO's fighter list and count the clock icons.

Well this thread is going to get closed.

But it seems like Adolf made several efforts to come to terms, and I buy his logic and concerns about getting stuck in PFL. Whether of not his impression of ol' Jusdawg is true (I got my money out of him just fine) isn't as important as his perception, which seems understandable. Its not like you do yourself any favours by lashing out at people in this thread Jus... Although I admit that Steve seems to be looking for a fight for some reason.

Ultimately, the list of mitigating factors means this problem should probably be downgraded from one manager screwing another to just another unfortunate incident. Hopefully everyone sees this as an exception, rather than a rule.

Ok, I'm going to try to sort through this drivel.

1st please Rivfader come up with your own insults, don't be like F-man and ride the coat tails of others. Try coming up with original stuff before attempting to put me down.

I'm terribly sorry, but I had forgotten the incident where you started a racist rant in the supplement company of the year thread and someone reminded me of it. Next time I will indeed try to come up with something fresh. Your antics mostly revolve around race hate and Internet tough guy talk so it's hard to keep them apart.

Now as far as me threatening you? Hmmm don't think that ever took place. You once made a comment about my Wife and I told you to watch your mouth and that's where if was left. So try again there bro.

I have never said anything about your wife so I'm not sure where this is coming from. I also notice you conveniently skipped over the time you threatened to fight another chat regular IRL. Bro.

Well Well you called me a racist, Props to you yet this coming from a guy that talks about degrading Women and Children in chat on a regular basis decides to call me a racist? LOL ain't that the cat calling the kettle black.

The jokes I tend to make in chat are what is called "black humour" or "dark humour". I know people like you could easily misinterpret this term so before you go running for your shotgun and KKK outfit, let me assure you that "black" or "dark" in this instance does not refer to race or skin colour. You see the difference? I make jokes, you're genuinely a racist.

didn't you tell me you wanted to leave JMFC because you didn't get along with Backlie? Yea that was you so again please try another insult.

Ok, now you're just making things up. Backelie had nothing to do with me leaving JMFC.

So now you mention me using the word "HONOR", well racist or not, bully or not, asshole or not has nothing to do with honor.

I'd like to see you twist the definition of honour to describe yourself. For me honour is about respect, integrity and ethical principles.

My org is not trying to crack the top 20.

Go and have a look at the SFO's fighter list and count the clock icons.

What do clocks have to do with this? A clock means the fighters manager is inactive. Now if you learn to count you would know that just because a manager is inactive isn't because A. My Org or B. Because of Me.

Also I don't have all the fighters of any of the Managers that are inactive so your " Clock Icon " comment makes no sense. Try again lil guy.

What do clocks have to do with this? A clock means the fighters manager is inactive. Now if you learn to count you would know that just because a manager is inactive isn't because A. My Org or B. Because of Me.

Also I don't have all the fighters of any of the Managers that are inactive so your " Clock Icon " comment makes no sense. Try again lil guy.

But it might be because of you and your org. If managers have a reason to login, they will. If they only train their fighters and read the fights, then yeah. They don't need to login often. But, if they are enjoying the pre/post right ups, posters etc. they have more reasons to be active.

The sentence underlined suggests that there are SEVERAL managers in your org who feel the same way. :suicide_anim:

Ok, I'm going to try to sort through this drivel.

I'm terribly sorry, but I had forgotten the incident where you started a racist rant in the supplement company of the year thread and Invictus reminded me of it. Next time I will indeed try to come up with something fresh. Your antics mostly revolve around race hate and Internet tough guy talk so it's hard to keep them apart.

I have never said anything about your wife so I'm not sure where this is coming from. I also notice you conveniently skipped over the time you threatened to fight another chat regular IRL. Bro.

The jokes I tend to make in chat are what is called "black humour" or "dark humour". I know people like you could easily misinterpret this term so before you go running for your shotgun and KKK outfit, let me assure you that "black" or "dark" in this instance does not refer to race or skin colour. You see the difference? I make jokes, you're genuinely a racist.

Ok, now you're just making things up. Backelie had nothing to do with me leaving JMFC.

I'd like to see you twist the definition of honour to describe yourself. For me honour is about respect, integrity and ethical principles.

LOL you quoting Invictus now? That proves your points are invalid and useless.

I don't make anything up. You made a smart ass remark about my Wife and I told you to watch your mouth which Matty came to me and said you were only joking and yes when I asked you about joining the PIT you brought up infighting within JMFC and correction here when you worked for my Org for that week or so I asked you to ask Backelie to come fight for PFL and you told me you guys weren't getting along because he doesn't like how you act in chat which is fact.

Yet again you ride coat tails. Yes I challenged both Matty and Invictus to a fight and yes they both bitched out so what is your point here? When people talk shit and get personal they get there ass handed to them or tuck in there tails and run so anyone else's coat tails you wanna ride at this time? Anything Original to bring to the table? I didn't think so.

So you skipped over how I " threatened you" which is what you made up.

I honor my Wife and Kids that's all I need to Honor. You strive for internet honor were as I strive for the Honor of my Family. See the difference Riv? Reality vs Fantasy. That's true Honor.

I await your coat tails reply.....

But it might be because of you and your org. If managers have a reason to login, they will. If they only train their fighters and read the fights, then yeah. They don't need to login often. But, if they are enjoying the pre/post right ups, posters etc. they have more reasons to be active.

The sentence underlined suggests that there are SEVERAL managers in your org who feel the same way. :suicide_anim:

So by your Logic BFC #8 Ranked Org with 26 inactive fighters is doing it wrong or CFL #1 Ranked Org with 59 inactive fighters is doing it wrong. That right there proves your an idiot!

and yes when I asked you about joining the PIT you brought up infighting within JMFC and correction here when you worked for my Org for that week or so I asked you to ask Backelie to come fight for PFL and you told me you guys weren't getting along because he doesn't like how you act in chat which is fact.

Que?

(I suppose it could be true that he told you that I don't like him, but I don't know why that would be.)

That right there proves your an idiot!

I am an idiot for continuing with this thread. I am outta here. I want to enjoy this game.

See y'all over here

infighting within JMFC

I'm not calling anybody a liar, but this is news to me, and i've been in the alliance long before Rivfader left it.

I'm not calling anybody a liar, but this is news to me, and i've been in the alliance long before Rivfader left it.

I'll be happy to call whatshisface a liar. After all, he is a liar. That, or a very confused and angry man. One does not necessarily exclude the other, but I'll go with liar anyway :D