How many fights have there been in the UFC?

so maybe adding the ultimate fighter shows makes it 1602, im starting to regain my senses.

It took me 2 1/2 hours to count them. I was stuck and work with nothing to do. I also counted a fight or 2 that didnt happen like Coleman vs Ferrozo. Both were finalist but Ferrozo pulled out and Coleman got the win.

Also keep in mind that the last few seasons of TUF they have had to fight their way onto the show. So those seasons started off with 16 fights just in the first 2 shows. Ussually another 12 fights during the season.

First of all there was 247 fights on TUF.

154 total events I average 10 fights per event = 1504, plus 247 and got 1797.

I always though the average fights per card would be 10 also but it isnt. It wasnt until very recently the UFC even went to 10 fights. Now they have 10 to 12 depending on the card. But most of the events only had 7-8 fights. One even had 6 fights. Very few had 10+.

Pardon me, there were 257 fights on TUF episodes.

The final total should be 1659.

Thats not what i got. I couldnt have missed a fight or 2 but not that many and i didnt count the current season yet to air. Not sure of they have finished filming or not.

Thats not what i got. I couldnt have missed a fight or 2 but not that many and i didnt count the current season yet to air. Not sure of they have finished filming or not.

257 is the number that Ultimatefighter.com gives. Plus, did you include the Ultimate events? eg. Brazil, Japan plus Ultimate Ultimate 1 and 2 which are not part of the numbered series.

That is an additional 33 fights.

1402 + 257 + 33 = 1692

I counted all the UU1 and UU2, UFC Japan and Brazil and UFC 37.5. All of them. And like i said i was not asking for the current season to be included in the total as it has not aired. Didnt want anyone(including myself) running across a spoiler looking for number of fights if they happened.

I counted all the UU1 and UU2, UFC Japan and Brazil and UFC 37.5. All of them. And like i said i was not asking for the current season to be included in the total as it has not aired. Didnt want anyone(including myself) running across a spoiler looking for number of fights if they happened.

I don't know why you keep saying that. That total of 257 is obviously not counting TUF 12.

<h1 id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading">man im tired. i just counted every fight on this page listing of events</h1>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFC_events

i came up with 1402 after pasting my results in a spreadsheet and doing a (sum) function.

man im tired, it took me an hour. i dont know if that is a complete list, truthfully i dont know much of anything now.

Man, at least I wasn' t the only one....I went to ufc.com and counted every fight, but I never thought to count the fights on tuf lol, took me almost two hours,

I got 1392 while counting,

I counted 1584 went I went through because I have no life. lol (It's doable took me 2 hours lol)

btw on the TUF website those 257 fights include some finale fights but not all of them, some prelims from the finales are missing.

I counted TUF and Finale sepperate. But both were int he total. Yes mike i counted UFC on Verses. I used Wiki which i didnt want to do but Sherdog doesnt count Exhibitions which is what TUF fights are. Also felt Wiki would be more liekly to have Alternate bouts from early UFCs that Sherdog might not. I dont trust Sherdog very much. I always prefered FCF database. But now they have it all screwed up.

I counted TUF and Finale sepperate. But both were int he total. Yes mike i counted UFC on Verses. I used Wiki which i didnt want to do but Sherdog doesnt count Exhibitions which is what TUF fights are. Also felt Wiki would be more liekly to have Alternate bouts from early UFCs that Sherdog might not. I dont trust Sherdog very much. I always prefered FCF database. But now they have it all screwed up.

Well, then your total is wrong.

How about you spend 2.5 hours and prove im wrong then i will admit i might be wrong. But it wont change the contest. You lose lol.

It's not about me winning. Even if you were to correct your totals I would not be the victor. This is about you being wrong. I'm going to take UFC's word on how many TUF fights have occurred over yours.

It's not about me winning. Even if you were to correct your totals I would not be the victor. This is about you being wrong. I'm going to take UFC's word on how many TUF fights have occurred over yours.

Where is that going to get you? Take the UFC websites word over mine. You have no idea what goes into their count. I seperated TUF and TUF finale. Together its like 300 or so. As someone has already posted they didnt include all Finale fights. Either way my original post says the contest i based on guessing the number I COME UP WITH. I even said i might not be exactly right.

So carry on your your arguement.

Where is that going to get you? Take the UFC websites word over mine. You have no idea what goes into their count. I seperated TUF and TUF finale. Together its like 300 or so. As someone has already posted they didnt include all Finale fights. Either way my original post says the contest i based on guessing the number I COME UP WITH. I even said i might not be exactly right.

So carry on your your arguement.

what I meant by the finale fights was that on theultimatefighter.com the 257 count does not include some prelim fights from the finales that did not air on the finale broadcasts as well as the most recent finale broadcast is not up yet so in all it adds approx 30+ fights to the 257 total.

The things you'll count when you are unemployed.... lol

what I meant by the finale fights was that on theultimatefighter.com the 257 count does not include some prelim fights from the finales that did not air on the finale broadcasts as well as the most recent finale broadcast is not up yet so in all it adds approx 30+ fights to the 257 total.

The things you'll count when you are unemployed.... lol

lol, its like they are trying to get the number up to 1694!