Random Fun

MMATycoon

yea back then that is true but now a days it is flipped it is a black guy thing it a throw back to the old school mobsters movies like the Untouchables, and the original scarface (not the one with Al Pacino)

It kinda a black thing Tycoon plus it hard to find a suit that fits a 6'4 275 man (but he does look like a jackass tho)

Yeah like I said 1920's 30's.

You don't find suits for men as big like that either, they have to let it make by a taylor. Funny thing is that they never look good in it, not even when it's a nice design. He must have payed a lot for it too, considering the size.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

wtf is the point of this website?

scare girls with this one

Thank god the actual tetris game wasn't like this...

Doesn't matter that it's in Japanese, punchline is entirely in the visuals...

yeah sorry bout that

i also like how your name is named after an arm wrestling movie

• 3 weeks later...
Co-incidental but lol

Anyway, the current quote in my sig comes from this. I think he's got a point!

Yeah then it's only the rich people shootin eachother who can actually afford to pay their bond and go shoot someone again.

Or you can practice baseball, when your real young so you got a real good swing, just carry a louisville slugger all the time, maybe two, and if 10 people come in your house with knives, bats, and weapons you can try the whirlwind technique and take them all out