- Clothing and nutrition companies can now cancel sponsorships early.

Why? How early?

Anytime as soon as he signed the sponsor deal.

why...cuz when people make a mistake theres no way to get out of it i.e. giving a sponsorship for 200,000 days

Very abuse-able? I can sign my fighter into a sponsorship, cancel it, repeat for eternity to get 100% hype.

Is there anyway this can be taken down as an option until there are checks put in place? I paid mucho money for my hype and I also worked hard to have quality designs to have true 500 sale weeks to keep it that high. In the time I tested this with 1 fighter of mine I saw other company's pass me on the leader boards, jumping whole points from 96.2, and I am not even sure if it was that high to start with when I first checked this company... How weak, such bullshit! :yeahright:

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g223/alpha420/hype.jpg

Is there anyway this can be taken down as an option until there are checks put in place? I paid mucho money for my hype and I also worked hard to have quality designs to have true 500 sale weeks to keep it that high. In the time I tested this with 1 fighter of mine I saw other company's pass me on the leader boards, jumping whole points from 96.2, and I am not even sure if it was that high to start with when I first checked this company... How weak, such bullshit! :yeahright:

is this from today?

edit: more than 2 sponsorships for the same fighter is bs

Realy dont like the addition of features that also add exploits to the game, more testing is required before some of these features make it into the live game ... more thinking.

Yeah if its obvious that it can be glitched no need for it in place. Don't make mistakes like that, whos adding that many zeros by accident anyway?

I also dont like the idea of having to constantly spend money to keep hype that high. I dont wanna have to sponsor 500-600 fighters anymore to stay on the top, just about 50-100 or so has been good. If the hype leaves when sponsorship is over I would have nothing left keeping in the top 10. Just people who have boatloads from laundering or have a ton of friends will be in top 10.

Wow, this needs to be fixed ASAP! The hype bonus needs to drop whenever it is canceled. Keep sponsors the way they are now, but make it so that if the company cancels it, they also lose the type they gained. To be clear, make sure whenever sponsors expire, they do not lose the hype, but if it gets cancelled, they lose it.

...or how about the fighter is obliged to wear the shirts/shorts from the company that sponsored them? Only when the fighter has fought (wearing the shirt/shorts), will the company get hype.

This complicates things, and doesn't take into account nutrition companies, but am just throwing it out there.

EDIT: Shit idea

Wow, this needs to be fixed ASAP! The hype bonus needs to drop whenever it is canceled. Keep sponsors the way they are now, but make it so that if the company cancels it, they also lose the type they gained. To be clear, make sure whenever sponsors expire, they do not lose the hype, but if it gets cancelled, they lose it.

Yup, I agree with this.

people who care about immoral exploitation should start making citizens arrests in their respective cities. I just took a gander at new york city's nutrition companies and it looks like only one is exploiting:

Ruthless Results 141+ Energy SALE $21 (1454)

You sir, are under citizen's arrest. And that means no one will buy your shit anymore (code 114: re-sponsoring a 114 p4p fighter repeatedly)

Seems the most common sense way to fix it.

I dont blaim people for takeing advantage of this to be honest. Its been implement without what i guess was a full testing and the result is human nature, the constant drive to get ahead and thats just what people are doing.

Is it shitty that people are doing this when they know damn well people worked hard to get and maintain the hype they were proud to sport? Yeah its beyond shitty. But lets not start a witch hunt about it... coz frankly you cant blaim the people who are takeing advantage of a situation that isnt of there makeing and shouldnt have ever existed in the first place.

We all make mistakes, im not trying to witch hunt Mike eaither in saying this... i just think the buck has to stop some place and before it gets out of hand.

I think Mike should consider testing the new features with a few testers or whatever to see if those are abuse-able or not before releasing it because well, almost everyone is willing to take advantage of some loopholes in an online game[so is offline game IMO, but who cares about offline game?].

people who care about immoral exploitation should start making citizens arrests in their respective cities. I just took a gander at new york city's nutrition companies and it looks like only one is exploiting:

Ruthless Results 141+ Energy SALE $21 (1454)

You sir, are under citizen's arrest. And that means no one will buy your shit anymore (code 114: re-sponsoring a 114 p4p fighter repeatedly)

this is funny! its like peeing in a pool with pee ink