Alliances

globe

I don't really know what was going on with my previous alliance, but I was removed and haven't been re-invited for unknown reasons.

Reason for the post, I am basically looking to get into a alliance that has their own gyms and good training and such- I'm mainly based in Hilo with a clothing store, my manager profile is on display.

I don't really know what was going on with my previous alliance, but I was removed and haven't been re-invited for unknown reasons.

Reason for the post, I am basically looking to get into a alliance that has their own gyms and good training and such- I'm mainly based in Hilo with a clothing store, my manager profile is on display.

which alliance were you kicked out of?

nnot really sure why an alliance would offer to invite you if you stated the only real reason is you want good training free.

Im obviously looking to find some organized people that I can contribute too, im no mooch- I have my own money, I just find there is a lot more to do gamewise when your in an alliance, and I was removed from Slaughterhouse bc I went inactive for 2 weeks mixed with some odd reasoning but its never been resolved so I thought I would post here.

no hard feelings about what im gonna say. being in a rich alliance doesn't mean u get free access to the privete gyms that ppl putted a lot of money into. and looking threw your manager profile and your fighters i seriously doubt u can afford the privete gyms. again it just sounds bad so u might wanna revise what u are asking, it just sounds like u are trying to ride the success of the richer ppl in the game. im not saying u do it just sounds like that.

After seeing how well you nuthug better managers then you I would expect that to be a pre-requesite to joining your shitcan alliance anyway ;)

Better than me? Think what you want about me on the forums. But in game, I'm not exactly a slouch.

The only recommendation I can give is Montreal's SFO Goodfellas alliance. I enjoyed a one day stay before I was booted, but damn did I have a good time. Seriously though, they are a good alliance. I advise you to find an alliance that consists of managers of your own "class" or "experience," growing together is what makes an alliance good. Records, talk, and all that other bullshit means nothing; the only thing that means something is the bond within the alliance.

If you cannot find this, no longer search, create.

Whether you want intervention in your own threads is up to you but its time to let other threads run without the tit for tat insults.

I don't know what you mean by this sentence.

General memo for both SteelPenn And the CoE.

Stop hijacking threads, its becoming irritating for others.

Whether you want intervention in your own threads is up to you but its time to let other threads run without the tit for tat insults.

I am willing to do whatever it takes, please end the drama. I am sorry if I upset people with my trash talk.

Please end this.

I am willing to do whatever it takes, please end the drama. I am sorry if I upset people with my trash talk.

Please end this.

OK, does that mean you are willing to message all of Terror's sponsees and tell them you were wrong when you told them all his supps were fake? Because that's the lowest thing I've seen on this game.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?...mp;#entry163122

Read ^this if you forget

OK, does that mean you are willing to message all of Terror's sponsees and tell them you were wrong when you told them all his supps were fake? Because that's the lowest thing I've seen on this game.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?...mp;#entry163122

Read ^this if you forget

Sure man, I will write to both of the people that I wrote to and tell them I am sorry I stated that I beleve there buddy's product is shit. Is that what you want?

Sure man, I will write to both of the people that I wrote to and tell them I am sorry I stated that I beleve there buddy's product is shit. Is that what you want?

lol do u 2 need a nanny?

Very funny. He sponsors a lot more than two. I mean, you should know. You are the loser that took the time to individually message every single one of them. You are so dumb you even sent me one of your copy/paste spam smear letters directed at Terror Trition customers.