Who is the most hated mmatycoon member?

Wow. I love the smell of troll bait in the morning. :P

Its hard to "hate" someone in this capacity so i wont go that far given the setting, Still it is possible for someone to do you wrong in this game and as such it is in extreme cases in my opinion possible to hate someone here... but they would have to go a slight bit futher than simply pissing in my cornflakes to achive such a lofty goal.

Still i certainly dislike certain people, and its largely not down to what they say or how they act... its normaly due to the way they run there buissnes and lie to people on mass with there products. Or the way they manipulate the naive.

#1 Shit Penn.

#2 Shit Penn.

#3 Shit Penn.

#4 Dont talk about Shit Penn... oh wait... wrong film.

#5 Joel.

#6 Shit Penn.

#7 AA.

#8 Shit Penn.

#9 Shit Penn.

#10 Shit Penn.

And to be honest... when i think about it... it isnt so much that i realy even dislike AA or Joel, i just have ZERO respect for them and wont do buissnes with them. Shit Penn on the other hand realy gets under my skin coz he continues to manipulate good people into doing his bidding. Just last night we got a begging mail from one of his members who seemed like a fantastic guy but was clearly been pushed to send the mail begging that we leave them alone so they can fix there reputation, Shit Penn himself didnt have the nutz to send it so... at least the guy who sent the mail seemed to understand his 'boss' was an utter piece of shit even if he was trying to fix the perception of truth.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow... a hate list

1. mattyblayze - 1st class douchebag and fascist bastard because he won't let me act like an idiot in chat

2. juicymalone - dont really need to say much on this

3. diamondandy - little prick

cos of nos 1, i'm not allowed in chat anymore

Fixed.

As an aside, is a thread like this really necessary?

Fixed.

As an aside, is a thread like this really necessary?

I have had two thoughts on this subject.

One people posting here at least know what is going on and frankly they all look rather daft.

Secondly, it seems to me this thread just offers people rope to hang themselves and if they are stupid enough to go to far then that is there own fault.

this topic can be summarized in 30 seconds:

or if you wanna feel all GANGSTA and do it rap style:

and if that didn't float your boat, you can all just:

As far as in-game dealings, I can't really think of anyone I dislike. Some people are annoying and act like idiots in chat, but I think it's more out of boredom than anything. Plus people chat/forum name are different from their in game name, so I don't really keep track of who's who. The fact is, a large portion of the players are children, and act like it.

j666 are u and jander brothers? u just must have dif pops. Urs is the half wit plummer. Everything u have said makes u sound like a pissy spoiled kid who got the wrong christmas gift

lol the mods must be on vacation wooot i didnt make anyone's list!!!!!!!!!! o and i hate YOU BLIXXX WITH A PASSION

Why? He's so charming. We discussed it and I'm going to have blixxx impregnate my girlfriend so that I can have the privilege of raising little blixxx's. We start tonight.