Slow training since yesterday?

Grasman

I normally have several pops per day, with the odd session showing no pops, and a couple of sessions per week with few pops.

I noticed this yesterday, that even my fighters that were due to pop from ++ and are fairly fast learners, in a small elite class, didn't pop as expected.

This seems to be over the whole training spectrum, physicals, primaries and secondaries.

There is a possibility that this has a "normal" explanation, but it doesn't feel normal.

One part of the fun in this game is watching the fighters train and get better.

So far this has been a painfully slow process, and if any attempts at making it slower are resulting in even slower popping,

then i must protest against these changes.

I hope this is just a slow period my guys are going through, because if training all the time will be slow like the last 2 days have been for me,

and that becomes the norm, then there is even less to enjoy in this game, as it is too slow if anything, definitely not too fast.

This brilliant game need more things to do, NOT more waiting time, as there is WAY too much of that already.

All the best

Grasman

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This brilliant game need more things to do, NOT more waiting time, as there is WAY too much of that already.

i agree with the above statement. perhaps the changes outlined on the spoiler page have been injected.

You guys is...how you say...Paranoid mane.

http://exiledonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/ScarfacePacino-270x270.jpg

I havent noticed any change yet. Im sure Mike would announce it, when it happens. And didnt he say that only cardio & weights would be slowed?

Yes, and that the physicals will decrease if no trained regularly, plus the "compression" of the difference small class sizes give versus larger.

Yesterday, i noticed slowness in everything and thought it was just that session, but the same thing happened in the PM session and again this morning.

I hope you are right and it is just paranoia, but i feel the training results have been worse in those 3 sessions, than ever before in any 3 sessions on the trot i've had since starting this game.

Yeah I have definately noticed something with my new fighters training strength and cardio. I'm going to go about my normal training program I put my new guys through and see what the overall effect is, but my initial opinion judging on the pops I'd expect at that stage it looks to be at least twice as slow :huh:

I think in time people will agree that this game could be faster. As i understand game time is 4x faster then real time, but why not 6x faster, or 8? I'm sure theres a good reason for it, and there is a lot of money that needs to be milked out of this but i'm sure that people would be even more interested if this game was faster.

Yeah I have definately noticed something with my new fighters training strength and cardio. I'm going to go about my normal training program I put my new guys through and see what the overall effect is, but my initial opinion judging on the pops I'd expect at that stage it looks to be at least twice as slow :huh:

It would be nice to get a comment from Mike, if this change is a result of his modifications.

And if that is the case, he needs to put things back to the way they were, as this SUCKS BALLS!

I REALLY REALLY HATE THIS, IF THIS IS THE RESULT OF THE TRAINING CHANGES

Plus the fact that this makes an even greater gap between those who already are at the top and those on their way there.

What makes this game fun, is training up your guys, watch them get better and fight.

If you have to wait even longer than before, it is a HUGE step backwards for this game.

I changed strength and cardio, like I said I would, but that's it. They're now around half as fast as they were, which is much better than it was and still probably too fast.

This sort of thing is the reason I don't particularly want to give anyone any warning updates about anything, because people convince themselves that something has changed for the worse. I've made loads of changes to the fight engine and never told anyone, but nobody has ever noticed. If I did tell you the changes I'd made, you could guarantee that people would say the changes had ruined something or other. :OMG:

yeah its much slower i noticed it today, my proficient-- strength guy with 159 sup moved to pro- which is extremely slow. i think this changes will just hurt the newer guys and not the older ones who already have elite cardio and strength. also reducing the learning speed will not help since newer guys won't be able to catch up with the older ones and hurting those that train in privete gyms will just hurt the most loyal customers in the game who have spent the time to have the means to train in those privete gyms

I changed strength and cardio, like I said I would, but that's it. They're now around half as fast as they were, which is much better than it was and still probably too fast.

This sort of thing is the reason I don't particularly want to give anyone any warning updates about anything, because people convince themselves that something has changed for the worse. I've made loads of changes to the fight engine and never told anyone, but nobody has ever noticed. If I did tell you the changes I'd made, you could guarantee that people would say the changes had ruined something or other. :OMG:

Did you really think noone would notice changes that cut the results by half?

Im sorry mate,, these changes are REALLY REALLY BAD, and gives a HUGE benefit to those already up there, resulting in an even greater gap between the top and those trying to get off the bottom.

And you do realize that all new players start at the bottom?

This is like giving a tax break to the rich,,, common man,,, this totally sucks, can't believe you aren't willing to see that. :OMG:

lol I know...he posted it as I was writing my reply. Twice as slow is a bit harsh Mike....Im glad my guys are already trained up on strength & cardio. And I dont think Im going to be releasing any of my fighters anytime soon. It took long enough as it was. :knifehead:

It is utterly ridiculous to do these changes!

WHY??????????????

PLEASE change this back, ASAP!

lol I know...he posted it as I was writing my reply. Twice as slow is a bit harsh Mike....Im glad my guys are already trained up on strength & cardio. And I dont think Im going to be releasing any of my fighters anytime soon. It took long enough as it was. :knifehead:

So, in addition to strength and cardio training slower, do we now have to regularly do weight sessions with all of our fighters so that they maintain their current strength level?

TC

There is zero point in leaving something which is stupid, just so that X person can catch up... if you have that attitude with everything then you can NEVER change anything which is wrong or stupid, because there will ALWAYS be someone new.

Well,, this change is illogical, horrible for newer players, creating a much bigger gap.. etc...

Are you TRYING to scare new players away.

I want many of my friends to start playing this , but have a hard time getting them in because it is so slow,,,

and now your making it even slower.... COMMON MAN, THIS SUCKS!

There is zero point in leaving something which is stupid, just so that X person can catch up... if you have that attitude with everything then you can NEVER change anything which is wrong or stupid, because there will ALWAYS be someone new.

It took over a month as it was to train up cardio & strength? So now we'll be looking at 2-3 months worth of cardio & strength before we can train anything else? Thats a crap load of wasted VIP....

And we arent saying NEVER change anything but this is pretty harsh & time consuming.

Cardio with supps is still twice as fast as any other training in the game. As has been made as clear as possible, there are plenty of other changes to training which will happen in the next few weeks, which will make this a more balanced game and amongst other things, help the newer managers.

I'm going to leave you guys to it. Please keep all moaning in this thread.

Cardio with supps is still twice as fast as any other training in the game. As has been made as clear as possible, there are plenty of other changes to training which will happen in the next few weeks, which will make this a more balanced game and amongst other things, help the newer managers.

I'm going to leave you guys to it. Please keep all moaning in this thread.

does that mean that 1-1 training will become as "good" as public training?