Introduce yourself...

admin

Hi! My name is Daniel and I live in Finland, Espoo, just a 5 min bus-drive far from Helsinki. I'm 17.

I've been obsessed with MMA for about 1,5 years now. I started training MMA about six months ago and I'm looking forward to have my first amateur fight in couple of months smile.gif Also I'm about to start training BJJ too, but I'm not sure whether I have enough time for that. I'm in high school so I also have to study a bit.

I fell in love with MMAtycoon.com few months ago! I am a proud VIP-member smile.gif

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am joining the party.

My name is K-Rad but the ladies call me hourly. I am currently back in Australia after a 5 year stint in China and I am the principal of an international vocational college. I like sports, my reflection and big surf at the beach. I also like Mannetosen, I'd like to wear his skin as a sexy scandanavian mask.

In China I took up Sanda which is a world of fun, more or less Thai boxing meets Judo in terms of style and scoring, the main difference is less knees/elbows and more trips and throws. Also more Chinese and less Thais. Youtube has some nice fights between the two styles, do a google for Liu Hailong, that bloke tears it up.

I currently more-or-less run Cornell Cage Fighting in L.A. so look me up if you're after a contract or help with anything because aside from being devastatingly handsome I am also quite a lovely fellow and happy to help out where I can.

• Upvote 1

Hello everyone, My name is Robert aka Dark Spirit and I'm deaf. I'm from Roanoke, VA. I work at FedEx for 5 years. I used to watch MMA, Auto-Racing, Football and other sports for NBA, NHL, and MLB sometimes. I was using MMA Tycoon before Because I quit mma tycoon for few times now I'm back to join MMA Tycoon again. MMArmy sucks because MMArmy has all times problem website and I hate it so I quit the MMarmy and back to MMA Tycoon forever. i would love to learn about MMA Tycoon more.

Robert aka Dark Spirit

• Upvote 3

Hello everyone, My name is Robert aka Dark Spirit and I'm deaf. I'm from Roanoke, VA. I work at FedEx for 5 years. I used to watch MMA, Auto-Racing, Football and other sports for NBA, NHL, and MLB sometimes. I was using MMA Tycoon before Because I quit mma tycoon for few times now I'm back to join MMA Tycoon again. MMArmy sucks because MMArmy has all times problem website and I hate it so I quit the MMarmy and back to MMA Tycoon forever. i would love to learn about MMA Tycoon more.

Robert aka Dark Spirit

Hey Robert and welcome to the game.

I sent some goodies to your managers account as a "welcome to the game" gift.

Hope you enjoy being back to Tycoon and stay for a while. :)

Hello everyone im just looking to get my fighters signed and sponsored

Henrick Volkovv 206133

Al Bigelow 206138

Bill Billiamson 206139

Killer Killerston 206140

Any and all Sponsors and or contracts are appreciated!!

Hello guys...

Im Raoul from the Netherlands. After a serious thaibox obsession mma has taken over for some time. So here i am trying this game out! Looking forward to understanding some shit bout it hehe.

Greetings!

• Upvote 1

Hey guys Im HugoWensworth (not my real name ofc, just like the sound of it for a manager lmfao). Im from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Im not a huge fan of MMA but i really enjoy watching UFC on my spare time. My favourite fighters are GSP (for canada ofc), Clay guida cuz he's a beast GnP'der. And Chuck Liddel.

I just recently joined MMATycoon a couple of days ago. Made fighters, been reading the forums for tips, and so far you guys have been an awesome help, especially with answering my question about training. Got contracts already and hopefully see u guys at the top =P

• Upvote 1

Hi my name is Thomas. I'm from Lyon in France. I'm 27. I have never fought, I use to play Basketball. But I watch every UFC events. So I looked for an online game where I could create fighter, so here I am.

• Upvote 1

Hey hey, new blood to the game.

I've been into mma for about 9 years now.

Massive fan of the smaller weight classes, super excited for strawweight mma in ufc.

Look forward to doing well in this game.

• 2 weeks later...

I never did this for whatever reason when I started but...

In real life, I'm 28, I'm a software developer, and I currently live in Texas (USA). I recently moved cross-country to change careers, and my only actual martial arts experience is some kickboxing and some judo. I watched the first UFC at a neighbor's place as a kid, and have been obsessed with MMA since Mark Weir knocked out Eugene Jackson.

I found the game searching for other tycoon games one day because I got hooked on WMMA2, and I haven't gotten bored with it after over two years of playing (I haven't gotten any better either...).

• 2 weeks later...

Hi to all,

I'm Francesco, a young and, I hope, a decent manager from Italy :yes:

I was looking for a management game that was both social, competitive and, at the same time, fun and accessible, and here I am!

Hoping to see you soon in some tournament!

Hi, I m Davi from São Paulo, Brazil. I m 28 years old and my english is horrible, kkkkk. I not interested in MMA at first, but i have trained karate, kickboxing and jiu-jitsu a couple years ago. So, my passion cames because of the mix of arts and, one fighter is not like other. I have searching for mma games in a brazillian site called "BAIXAKI" and i found mma tycoon. I new in the game but i have waited 3 weeks to post something (what i have in my head). Anyway, i have excited with this game and i expected learn much more about manager and especially, english language kkkkk.

Thank you everybody.

• Upvote 2

I m Nico (26) and I m from Argentinian Patagonia. I like combat sports since I remeber. In 2003 I saw a KO compilation on the Internet (it was the only way to know this spectacular sport, cause it wasn´t in Argentinian TV till 2010) and I get fasinated about this "ultimate fighting sport". So in 2004 I started to train kickboxing 1on1 with a retired amateur fighter (I live in an small town, and there is no fighting academy or gym here) I train with this guy like 3 months, knowing that my goal was pass from KB to MMA. Then I find an little humble sanda gym in another town 40 miles away from my town (sanda is the combat kung fu sport). There was 2 "sensei" there: father and son. And the son (a guy 2 years older than me) was fasinated too about MMA. And he was at that time starting to train in MMA a 6 or 7 guys team. So I started to travel to those trainings 3 times a week the first months, (I fought my first sambo fight just whit 2 months training and I got my ass kicked), so then I start traveling and training there from monday to friday. That has my first and only sambo fight, I didnt like it cause of the rules: fights is on a "tatami", no ring or cage; standing fight is like kickboxing (no elbows, no knees), and takedowns are alowed but no submission or pounding, takedowns are just for the points.

Like a year after start training I went to my first MMA fight (a gym event between my team and another Vale tudo academy from other city) and the 6 fights were victorys for our team. Mine was a submission by the traditional armbar way in the first 2 minutes. My second fight was in an "special MMA fight" that was the extra card in a Kickboxing Event. That time I fought a 40YO karate blackbelt (I was only 19YO there) and I TKO him by dislocating his right shoulder with a fortunely right cross. It was crazy. A few months later I fought my last fight in one of the first argentinian MMA events (this was in 2006, there was not even one oficial Organization or network of this sport yet in here. I thing it was in 2008/09 that MMA was oficializated like sport here with the Real Fights Org). It was a pretty cool event, with a cage and everything (but no PRO, we didnt get any money) and I won that fight too with a GnP TKO (elbows to the face never fails). A few months later I quit training cause I dedicate full time to my work, gf, studys and partying (I start smoking cigarretes and weed) and that way my shape was lost. I still smoke both so it is really really hard to strat training again. So I belive that was my MMA career: an 3-0-0 clean record.

Even today I am a huge fan of combat sports, so when I found this game I just get enloved with it. I really enjoy to roll one up, smoke and see statics, numbers, profiles and all that this comunity game can offer.

And that was my introduction... Sorry about my horrible spelling, is cause english is not my born language. It takes like half hour to write this down. It was hard but I wanted to share with u people my MMA story.

U MMATycoon guys (the only one I know his name is Mike) are genius. This game is almost perfect.

• Upvote 3

Hi you all. I'm Rodrigo, 21 and i'm from Brazil. My first contact with MMA came somewhere around 2005 or 2006 when a friend showed me a Cro Cop highlight on youtube. I've been following MMA since then. I was looking for any MMA game i could find on the internet, and i stumbled upon Tycoon, which, IMO, is the best MMA

game out there. I've playing since around 2011, quit for about 5 months, and came back to it somewhere around the first half of 2012. I do not post a lot in the forums so i thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself here.

In real life, i train Muay thai at a local gym called Thai Center. Cosmo Alexandre (former K-1 competitor, current Bellator fighter) started training there as well before moving to the US. Tainara Lisboa, one of the best female Muay thai fighters on the planet also trains there.

That's it. Cheers!

• Upvote 3