Introduce yourself...

admin

• 2 weeks later...

Been here a while but never introduced myself :)

late's better than never they say!

Hey I'm Caleb I'm 14 and i have been practicing BJJ and Thai Boxing since i was 4 , i'm a Purple belt in BJJ and I Love it so much that i'm training on Christmas day this year!

I Live in Manchester and I love MMA aswell , i have a 6-0 amateur record and a 2-0 Pro record , fought twice in the same day and won both by submission in the first round and both by armbar from the bottom.

Love this game but struggle to get VIP as i don't own a credit card , would love to talk to you guys and discuss MMA :)

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Been here a while but never introduced myself :)

late's better than never they say!

Hey I'm Caleb I'm 14 and i have been practicing BJJ and Thai Boxing since i was 4 , i'm a Purple belt in BJJ and I Love it so much that i'm training on Christmas day this year!

I Live in Manchester and I love MMA aswell , i have a 6-0 amateur record and a 2-0 Pro record , fought twice in the same day and won both by submission in the first round and both by armbar from the bottom.

Love this game but struggle to get VIP as i don't own a credit card , would love to talk to you guys and discuss MMA :)

Wow your a god who walks amongst men if you have a BJJ purple belt at 14 years of age.

Who are you ranked under? And thats pretty sweet you must be on sherdog if you've had pro fights lol

Wow your a god who walks amongst men if you have a BJJ purple belt at 14 years of age.

Who are you ranked under? And thats pretty sweet you must be on sherdog if you've had pro fights lol

Well i'm not technically a Purple belt cause i'm not 16 but i'm getting it on my birthday :)

And that was a typo I've had 6 overall fights 4-0 amateur rules and 2-0 Semi pro rules

sorry for the mistake

I'll be on Sherdog in the next 3-4 years though ;)

Hi,

I am Steel Penn and for those of you who do not know of me, you best keep an eye open.

2012 will be the year of THE STEEL PENN ALLIANCE.

My names Matt, Im 28, Ive been watching UFC since the beginning (thanks dad)

Im a huge MMA fan, combat sport fan, combat fan.

Did 2 tours in A-stan with the Canadian Armed Forces, now I own a construction company.

I used to train MT and BJJ but free time and bad knees has put and end to that, so I mostly just roll with my 3 year old who passes to side control and full mount and drops elbows like a pro. he's also developing a wicked active guard hahaha.

Ive been playing the game for a few months, I think im doing alright, I still need to learn the ins and outs of the sliders, and the new training system, tickers, triggers etc have me a little confused.

Love the game!

Matt

http://www.mmatycoon...php?MgrID=49945

Looks like my story except i'm Bobby and i was in the British army

• 2 weeks later...

Been watching UFC since Chuck/Rampage in the UFC so I'm a relative newcomer but I wrestled for most of my life and now do some BJJ and am very active in powerlifting. Game is fun so far and I plan on being around for a lonnnnngggg time.

Hi guys!

I'm from Hungary, and I love MMA. Played before, but life got complicated and had to focus on other things. I hope I'll stick around much longer (forever?) this time.

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys...

My name is Luka, I'm seventeen years old and I live in Slovenia... I ran into MMA a couple of years ago when I wanted to watche a WWE show and I accidentally downloaded an UFC event... I'm in love with the sport ever since and I haven't watched a single pro wrestling match since. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey fellow Tycooners.

Sort of new to the forums, used to play MMATycoon, account got wiped from inactivity so here I am again. Fresh start is nice.

I'm from Canada, been watching MMA as long as I can remember, I think it was '99 and I was 8 when my bro started showing me Pride events. Same bro who got me into an Renzo gym later on as well.

This game is pretty in depth, love it here. Thought I'd say hi and introduce myself as I intend to go for the long run this time around.

Anywho, happy Tycooning/training!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Real name is Justin. 29 years old. Have been an MMA fan for most of my life. I just started MMATycoon last night, so I'm very new. Found the site looking on google for MMA Management Sim style games. I've been playing a single player game called World of Mixed Martial Arts 2 for some time. Fun game, but there is only so much fun I can get out of single player. I come from other browser based sims (Not MMA ones). Hope to find a new home here. Seems like a great game so far :)

• Upvote 1

Hi guys,

New manager started on friday been dragging a*** on saying hello on here!

Been an MMA fan for some time after my old boss used to talk about this Gracie family I'd never heard of being awesome. First fight I watched was Randy vs Tito for the belt. Have to admit I was a UFC ho for quiet a while but since joining a local jits club have been watching much more grass roots events live. Generally love the sport and hoping to have fun on here.

• 2 weeks later...