Introduce yourself...

admin

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe it's time to post here. Started playing in December 2012 and been online almost everyday since that and I've been doing really good so far with a historic record of: 46-11-0 (0 NCs)

I'm a big 23 year old Swede :P Huge fan of the UFC and been at both events that they've held in Sweden so far. I've also been doing some BJJ and MT irl but never got serious about it.

My favorite fighters that are active: Edson Barbosa, Anthony Pettis, Anderson Silva and ofc Alexander Gustafsson ^^

• Upvote 2

hi!

i m a 35 old frenchie living in Paris. i start watching pride from the 2004. i practice few times savate (french boxe) then switch to grappling after tasting the mat ;) in 2006. since then i am bjj brown belt (de la riva school/ david pierre louis black belt) and give my humble grappling teaching in gym three times a week! i work in a hospital who take care of teenager autist as a sport educateur , this is my day job.

i am obviously a big fan of mma. my favorites fighters are Gsp ( :D ) first, then many guy like DC , francky edgard, gray the bully, damian maya, weidman, mashida, hendo, and velasques.

i run many fighter in this game, mostly base at montreal, like a gym i manage and try to make it survive.

see you!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Joined up about a week ago. Have 2 fights completed, just kind of throwing darts with a blind fold on and happened to win. Still have a lot to figure out, obviously.

Some things are a little confusing, but the game keeps my interest as I check up on stuff a few times a day it seems. I've totally misunderstood training aspects, but luckily am picking up on things as I read more of the wiki.

Still can't say I know too much about training and how much time a fighter should have off, but that has to come with time as well.

• Upvote 1

Joined up about a week ago. Have 2 fights completed, just kind of throwing darts with a blind fold on and happened to win. Still have a lot to figure out, obviously.

Some things are a little confusing, but the game keeps my interest as I check up on stuff a few times a day it seems. I've totally misunderstood training aspects, but luckily am picking up on things as I read more of the wiki.

Still can't say I know too much about training and how much time a fighter should have off, but that has to come with time as well.

I think the best thing to do is to check the Noob Advice forum. There's plenty of User Guides in there and if there's something you're not sure you could post in there.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showforum=8

Hi all,

I'm Ralph, 36, from Belgium. I saw a link to this game on the UFC website in a comment so I thought I'd check it out.

I grew up watching WWF, later on K-1 and Pride. Now trying to keep up with what's going on in the UFC.

I've practised martial arts myself for quite some time. Mainly Jiu Jitsu, but also stints in Aikido, Iaido, and Escrima.

• Upvote 2

Hi all. I'm Joost from the Netherlands. 32 years old. I watch some kickboxing now and then but never mma. This looks like a nice management game though so I'll see if I can figure it out.

• Upvote 2

Hey hey, new blood to the game.

I've been into mma for about 9 years now.

Massive fan of the smaller weight classes, super excited for strawweight mma in ufc.

Look forward to doing well in this game.

Welcome!

hi!

i m a 35 old frenchie living in Paris. i start watching pride from the 2004. i practice few times savate (french boxe) then switch to grappling after tasting the mat ;) in 2006. since then i am bjj brown belt (de la riva school/ david pierre louis black belt) and give my humble grappling teaching in gym three times a week! i work in a hospital who take care of teenager autist as a sport educateur , this is my day job.

i am obviously a big fan of mma. my favorites fighters are Gsp ( :D ) first, then many guy like DC , francky edgard, gray the bully, damian maya, weidman, mashida, hendo, and velasques.

i run many fighter in this game, mostly base at montreal, like a gym i manage and try to make it survive.

see you!

A GSP fan, awesome! Welcome!

Some of you may remember me as "JudoJoker" from UFC Undisputed forum. I'm about to graduate from HS... I'm an Eagle Scout, in NHS, and train in several submission martial arts... jiu-jitsu, judo, sambo, and catch wrestling. My main training partner won a judo state championship.

I used to train muay thai, but I sucked at it.

• Upvote 2

Hey, Im new to this site, just signed up and looking forward to my 1st fight.

I'm Khristian, 21 from the Philippines.

Like most kids, I started watching contact sports coz of the WWE.

By the time I learned it was faked and choreographed, I lost interest in and got instantly hooked when my uncle showed me how Chuck KO'ed Tito.

Ive been watching almost every event ever since, I've also started taking Muay Thai classes and looking forward to be affiliated with a Jui-jitsu Gym.

• Upvote 2

Hi Im Lek. I've been a mma fan for many years now. Well I used to be a big boxing fan but when I first saw mma it really blew me away. TUF really made me go all in.

I really want to explore the game for now and will get VIP later on. Any help and tips are greatly appreciated.

Lek Buddha (87438)

best

• Upvote 2

Hai, i'm new here.

my name michael

i'm 22 Y.O. from Indonesia

Now i need sponsor n cash for mw fighter.

I'm really appreciate if someone can help me.

Thanks n nice to meet u all guys

• Upvote 2

Hi! I am from Colorado and just watch my first mma fight just a couple of weeks ago and was interested to find out more about it. So in my search I found this game and am giving it a try. Not sure you can call me a new fan of mma yet, but that may change.

• Upvote 2

Hi! I am from Colorado and just watch my first mma fight just a couple of weeks ago and was interested to find out more about it. So in my search I found this game and am giving it a try. Not sure you can call me a new fan of mma yet, but that may change.

Welcome Mr.Goldman! I hope you enjoy your time here :) For advice/tips come to the forums or go to the chat.
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

Im Simon from west country England. Was on the site a long time ago but on refferal from Markyosullivan am back and ready to go! I am a big fan of MMA, mostly UFC but interest in UFC has wained a bit lately with what I consider to be an overkill of shows. But still interested heavily in the sport in general so hopefully i'll be a good part of the community :)

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

New to this version of the game, I played some time ago but there have been many changes since then, so I may as well be new.

Looking to get involved in the game via a clothing store and to finally get into the top 250.

Look forward to getting to know ya'll

• Upvote 2

Hey Everyone,

Brand new to the game, just got my VIP for the year. Seems like a very interesting game and cant wait to figure out everything. Hopefully form some bonds with new people along the way.

Decent with graphics so if anyone needs logo's, I WILL WORK FOR MONEY ;) just send me a pm

• Upvote 2

Hey Everyone,

Brand new to the game, just got my VIP for the year. Seems like a very interesting game and cant wait to figure out everything. Hopefully form some bonds with new people along the way.

Decent with graphics so if anyone needs logo's, I WILL WORK FOR MONEY ;) just send me a pm

If you're good with graphics you'll fit in well here and you'll earn quite a bit of money doing them :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I´m from Finland.

Been watching mma from 90s. Played ufc 09, 10 and 3 hardcore. I have been member of UOC (undisputedonline.net) since 09, where I heard about this.

• Upvote 2