Introduce yourself...

admin

• 2 weeks later...

Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Rekhan, Raul Duke the interdimensional HST imposter.

30/77 from Earth. Fighting is human nature. Nature is pure. I'm a Veteran, 19D. Scouts out.

Ashamed to have found this site and passed it up years ago. Learning what a mistake that was.

Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Discovered this game a few months ago and decided to give it a try! I've been watching UFC for the past 3 years. The first PPV that I watched was GSP vs Koscheck. I went to watching every few events to now every UFC event, including the pre & post-fight press conferences and press scrums with Dana. I'm glad to see the UFC Fight Pass (although it definitely needs some improvements) so that I can watch the evolution of MMA.

yoooooooo,

so im back, it has literally been forever since ive been around...infact my last fight was 12-1-12

jlsmonster, previously top10 ranked manager looking forward to getting into things again :D, so if anyone wants to shoot me a msg on any major engine changes id be grateful :D

Hey

I remember playing this game back before it was open to the public. My original manager ID was in the triple digits. Hopefully the learning curve hasn't gotten too steep for an old dog like me. Looking forward to getting back into it. Cheers to any of the old guard still kicking around.

Am a big fan of the WMMA game (Adam Ryland) and this game was being discussed in a forum. Checked it and just started about a week ago. Still trying to figure it out, but looks fun so far.

Tips/Pointers are welcome.

Hey

I remember playing this game back before it was open to the public. My original manager ID was in the triple digits. Hopefully the learning curve hasn't gotten too steep for an old dog like me. Looking forward to getting back into it. Cheers to any of the old guard still kicking around.

A lot of changes since then? :P

BrunoMcGyver.

Been on here around a week now. Created a fighter and signed and release a couple other guys. 4-2 record ere so far. Got my created fighter, Sheikh Yabhouti signed with ECFC over in New York.

Really liking it so far. Look forward to chatting with and having some fun ere with you all.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never introduced myself! Hi I'm Gabe, been playing since 2010, during which I have only managed to get to the top 100 once!

I've only ever turned down one fight in this game and that was because my fighter would still have been injured on fight day.

I run Dark Horse MMA Academy (probably the best public gym in the game!) & have recently become the sponsorship manager for The big Kabosh.

• Upvote 2

My name is Matt and I'm an MMA fan.
I've been watching UFC events near religiously since UFC 95 or so, but I've always been fascinated with combat and competition, despite never having partaken myself.

That said I have played a lot of internet games, and none of them seem to offer the depth and community that I've seen from my short stint here at MMA Tycoon. I've met some nice people and had a few fights. Really looking forward to delving all the way in.

• Upvote 2

My name is Matt and I'm an MMA fan.

I've been watching UFC events near religiously since UFC 95 or so, but I've always been fascinated with combat and competition, despite never having partaken myself.

That said I have played a lot of internet games, and none of them seem to offer the depth and community that I've seen from my short stint here at MMA Tycoon. I've met some nice people and had a few fights. Really looking forward to delving all the way in.

Welcome to this great game

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Hey, my real name is Grant Brophy. Im 19 years old, born in London, England but raised in Count Kerry in Ireland. Living in Country Cork for College where im studying Marketing. My brother first got me into MMA by showing me a few events but ill admit the first main event I can remember watching was The Ultimate Fighter Final in Season One, but I watched a repeat of it about 3 years after it first aired but I have watched it full on since UFC 100. My favourite sport overall is Football (Soccer to anyone not from England) but MMA is definitely second on that list. I was on this ages ago but my account was deactivated due to inactivity so I remade this account. I started playing about 4 and a half years ago when my brother recommended it to me and we started Troid in London which really got me involved in the game. Had a boxing match earlier this year (for charity) which I won by Unanimous Decision but I do MMA in College and im also a part of the Soccer Club there. And for the record, I hate the diving nancies involved in soccer as well, if you are gonna play a CONTACT sport, be prepared for CONTACT

• Upvote 3