How to run an org(into the ground)

Duxwig

you guys would get soooo much sued

Really? You are still at it with this? Truth is a 100% defense against defamation. It's obvious that since Mike has taken action that we were right. Try some new bait, troll.

Why hasn't the Montreal one been dealt with yet? I would at least expect a freeze on them sending out contracts. I'm STILL losing fighters to them. Not only for FAs but he is contacting my guys under contract.

Summary:

Owners of Superfights org and MMA Brazil alliance found a glitch that let them get unlimited money. They used this money to send out huge contracts to everyone, which effectively screwed over lots of other orgs who couldn't compete. They also used the dirty money to research supplements and screw over lots of other supplement companies. They stored big quantities of money in bookmakers, and used money to fund gyms with 12 coaches that were elite in every area.

They were found out, and 28 pages ensued.

Summary:

Owners of Superfights org and MMA Brazil alliance found a glitch that let then get unlimited money. They used this money to send out huge contracts to everyone, which effectively screwed over lots of other orgs who couldn't compete. They also used the dirty money to research supplements and screw over lots of other supplement companies. They stored big quantities of money in bookmakers, and used money to fund gyms with 12 coaches that were elite in every area.

They were found out, and 28 pages ensued.

so they were cheating then?

Half of them were jokes. 1/4th of them was me being stupid complaining I shouldn't lose anything I got from the alliance (funding wise) cause I didn't know which I went back on and Mike fixed out. Rest are just babbling about random subjects lol

Half of them were jokes. 1/4th of them was me being stupid complaining I shouldn't lose anything I got from the alliance (funding wise) cause I didn't know which I went back on and Mike fixed out. Rest are just babbling about random subjects lol

Essentially, good times had by all. :)

This was posted previously, though this may be appropriate now as well.

A poetic summary of the events of this thread:

Ode de Barros

A man who went by Leonardo B

seems now to call himself by other names.

Forced now to flee and hide from many shames,

decides to make user: santos fc.

Reflect, deflect, poor dialect he used

to blame, inflame, distract from counter-thought.

For all the grief and pain in game he's brought

I think he's earned the right to be abused.

A thief of grand proportions almost was

allowed to get away with princely sum.

And punishment was certainly to come

to one who does what Leonardo does.

However this scenario plays out,

one thing we know without a doubt:

MMABR will never be the same,

undone from acts by one with many names.

This was posted previously, though this may be appropriate now as well.

A poetic summary of the events of this thread:

Ode de Barros

A man who went by Leonardo B

seems now to call himself by other names.

Forced now to flee and hide from many shames,

decides to make user: santos fc.

Reflect, deflect, poor dialect he used

to blame, inflame, distract from counter-thought.

For all the grief and pain in game he's brought

I think he's earned the right to be abused.

A thief of grand proportions almost was

allowed to get away with princely sum.

And punishment was certainly to come

to one who does what Leonardo does.

However this scenario plays out,

one thing we know without a doubt:

MMABR will never be the same,

undone from acts by one with many names.

Nice one :)

OK, this is probably pointless in the overall scheme of things, but here goes:

My fighter Damien Hughes who is still a rookie got a 12K signing bonus from Superfights Rio. Now that I know that basically he cheated to beat off any competition I'm feeling guilty about taking the money, so here's what I propose. I'll sign Hughes with another org in Rio for free, so basically Superfights Rio have paid for my fighter to fight for someone else. At least that way another fight org in Rio is going to be compensated for everything that happened. Oh, and I'll sign for the org with the lowest hype that makes Hughes an offer.

And again, I know this is pretty much pointless at this stage and won't make much difference. Just humour me, okay?!?

OK, this is probably pointless in the overall scheme of things, but here goes:

My fighter Damien Hughes who is still a rookie got a 12K signing bonus from Superfights Rio. Now that I know that basically he cheated to beat off any competition I'm feeling guilty about taking the money, so here's what I propose. I'll sign Hughes with another org in Rio for free, so basically Superfights Rio have paid for my fighter to fight for someone else. At least that way another fight org in Rio is going to be compensated for everything that happened. Oh, and I'll sign for the org with the lowest hype that makes Hughes an offer.

And again, I know this is pretty much pointless at this stage and won't make much difference. Just humour me, okay?!?

Or you or anyone that is feeling bad about taking MMABR funds can go here:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=3

and buy "Opps... sorry" from Mike.