How to run an org(into the ground)

Duxwig

To further this post...

Created on August 3/10:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/nutritionpublic.php?ncid=1973

Seems legit to me. :winner:

There is the possibility that these are not true ratings, but one way or another something is amiss.

Just to see, I tested the 157 weight loss and it sure seems to be a true 157. I lost .268 from a session, compared to the .269 I've lost using your 158. I actually would have preferred to find out they were just lying about the quality of the products, but it would appear to be another example of a company funded through the miracle money trees of MMABR.

He changed his org name hoping he could get away with what they've done. It's pretty obvious.

If he has a bookie then I'd say that he's trying to hide his money but as for the name I genuinely do not believe that it's an attempt to hide. I believe that he just changed the name for a fresh start and to not be associated with Superfights anymore. If he was trying to hide by changing the name he wouldn't be drawing attention to the name change by writing a press release about it.

I looked at the guys profile page today and assumed that he'd already had his money taken away because he only had around 2k instead of his usual 50k+ but then if he has a bookie then he could've just moved it there.

But again the name thing.... I don't think that there's anything sinister about that. Try not to always believe the worst in people, McCarthyism is running rampant in this thread.

A bunch of motherfucking liar speaking on this topic. Hypocritical liars.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofileman...php?MgrID=21675

This manager has about a month into the game. Has opened a private gym. And he had no other business before. Where he took money to keep on playing the loss of money ... a tree of miracles, probably.

"16 Aug, 2010 Monday - Created a new fighter - Henry Hopkins

16 Aug, 2010 Monday - Released the fighter - Devin Nguyen

05 Aug, 2010 Thursday - Started a new Premium Gym - Shin to the Chin Private Academy

01 Aug, 2010 Sunday - Created a new fighter - Andrei Shibanov

01 Aug, 2010 Sunday - Released the fighter - Hector Lebarticus

01 Aug, 2010 Sunday - Created a new fighter - Gabriel Machado

01 Aug, 2010 Sunday - Created a new fighter - Devin Nguyen

31 Jul, 2010 Saturday - Mauricio Rua celebrated his birthday - 19 today!

30 Jul, 2010 Friday - Vitor Belfort celebrated his birthday - 24 today!

27 Jul, 2010 Tuesday - Created a new fighter - Kru Henry"

Alright guys: Here's the update. Mike looked into my company and seen 1 of the 159 supplements was all dirty money and some cash was dirty money. The dirty 650k supplement has been thrown away and any money that was dirty has been removed by Mike iirc. The donations I took from various $300 muscle bulk supps wasn't dirty money. Weekly finances don't show the buyers anymore but obviously they weren't cheaters.

Again I'll apologize for being snappy and a dick earlier in the topic but I was pissed. So now hopefully you guys see the situation sorted. Any money or supps I possess are clean. Mike specifically said don't derail the topic so I won't be responding to everything. Just letting you guys know the results of the investigation.

Carry on with your own investigation

No, asshole. I am accusing some users who have written here as having multiple accounts. Re-read, stupid.

......so.....

...................is santosfc Leo's multi or what? He seems upset.

Everyone knows this and is inert. The reason is simple: a bunch of shit. These alliances of shit in this game will end it here and never will be good until they wipe out the true evil that is present: http://www.mmatycoon.com/alliancepublic.php?ali_id=46

I say this because I've been MEMBER OF THIS SHIT.

As a member of JMFC I can tell you that Leo is not or has never been fabulous enough to join JMFC. /vogue

I confess it's all true. We have upside down Neil Patrick Harris posters in the club house and we play Justin Beiber records backwards.

Everyone knows this and is inert. The reason is simple: a bunch of shit. These alliances of shit in this game will end it here and never will be good until they wipe out the true evil that is present: http://www.mmatycoon.com/alliancepublic.php?ali_id=46

I say this because I've been MEMBER OF THIS SHIT.

You are a complete and utter liar, you foolish, silly, petty man :).

I have no idea of who you are and if you were in our alliance you'd actually speak correctly. Anybody can ask MattyBlayze, Shiv, Mannetosen, Comte, or any other number of people not in our alliance how we play the game. Shut the fuck up unless you have proof.

We contribute to the game. People know our jokes are just that.....jokes. MMABrazil are the ones who have tried, and failed, to ruin Rio, and i'll piss on your grave once it all vanishes on you, Mr. Barros :).

That's one of my rules.

Oh, my bad. You must have sand in your vagina because your money train was derailed.

My money is still in the game, spread across various locations. Invested in leading companies... hahahaha.

LEOCBARROS was only one captured.

Mike can delete the account of all of Mma Brazil. Can delete the account for all of Steel, True North, Jungle Fight Movement, Cobra Kai ... I'll keep smiling!

A bunch of motherfucking liar speaking on this topic. Hypocritical liars.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofileman...php?MgrID=21675

This manager has about a month into the game. Has opened a private gym. And he had no other business before. Where he took money to keep on playing the loss of money ... a tree of miracles, probably.

"16 Aug, 2010 Monday - Created a new fighter - Henry Hopkins

16 Aug, 2010 Monday - Released the fighter - Devin Nguyen

05 Aug, 2010 Thursday - Started a new Premium Gym - Shin to the Chin Private Academy

01 Aug, 2010 Sunday - Created a new fighter - Andrei Shibanov

01 Aug, 2010 Sunday - Released the fighter - Hector Lebarticus

01 Aug, 2010 Sunday - Created a new fighter - Gabriel Machado

01 Aug, 2010 Sunday - Created a new fighter - Devin Nguyen

31 Jul, 2010 Saturday - Mauricio Rua celebrated his birthday - 19 today!

30 Jul, 2010 Friday - Vitor Belfort celebrated his birthday - 24 today!

27 Jul, 2010 Tuesday - Created a new fighter - Kru Henry"

How can a guy who just signs up on July 26th have 2 fighters that celebrate birthdays that same week? He could have picked these guys up, I guess. But then wouldnt his recent activity show those pickups? The fighters' recent events section shows nothing about being dropped or picked up. But they do have news going back to April, so they were fighters that were at least around.

He is in a legitimate alliance though. Sabotage is one of the more reputable alliances I've ever seen in this game.

You are a complete and utter liar, you foolish, silly, petty man :).

I have no idea of who you are and if you were in our alliance you'd actually speak correctly. Anybody can ask MattyBlayze, Shiv, Mannetosen, Comte, or any other number of people not in our alliance how we play the game. Shut the fuck up unless you have proof.

We contribute to the game. People know our jokes are just that.....jokes. MMABrazil are the ones who have tried, and failed, to ruin Rio, and i'll piss on your grave once it all vanishes on you, Mr. Barros :).

That's one of my rules.

Fool, I'm not Barros. My original profile is July 2009. I think Barros was not even born in the game. I was a member of the Jungle Movement for three months, enough to know that they are all members of a gang of thieves.

My money is still in the game, spread across various locations. Invested in leading companies... hahahaha.

LEOCBARROS was only one captured.

Mike can delete the account of all of Mma Brazil. Can delete the account for all of Steel, True North, Jungle Fight Movement, Cobra Kai ... I'll keep smiling!

.......so.......

...................does Leo need to get a fucking life or what?