The Ultimate Fighter Season 10: Surprises!!!!

Did you hear the news? If not..... KIMBO SLICE WILL BE ON THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER SEASON 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow Dana White will address the media and is supposedly going to make another HUGE announcement. Bobby Lashley maybe? FEDOR? (kidding about Fedor, they don't want any deaths)

What are your thoughts.....

(source MMAnews.com)

Kimbo = entertainment, I'll be watching.

HW is also my favourite weight class so this TUF should be somewhat interesting.

Kimbo will become crazy if he makes it to the house, not being able to smoke his herb.

(I'm pretty sure that we will see Kimbo on a UFC PPV, if guys like David Kaplan can get 2 fights there, I don't see why Kimbo, who is 1000x the draw couldn't.)

Oh yeah forgot to mention. Unlike other TUF seasons they don't have to fight their way into the house. The 16 HW's are automaticlly in. So Kimbo is guarunteed to be in the house! I hope someone challenges him to a street fight! Kimbo/Lashley as the season finale would be epic ratings!

I can't believe Kimbo Slice actually took Dana on his offer and is going to be on TUF.After all that bad blood and all the smack Dana talked against Kimbo it makes it a pretty huge announcement.I kinda thought Kimbo's career was now going to be pretty much over but with this it looks like he'll be hanging around at least for a while.

I have a feeling Dana just wants to prove a point that Kimbo should not be in the UFC. But maybe he will get lucky and win a fight or two, but I seriously doubt he will win.

Dont be suprised if Kimbo actually shows well......depending on what Dana says today.....There is a good chance hes the only fighter that has been on a big stage in the past.....

I'll probably watch it. I have watched the last few TUFs off and on. Its an alright show. I will say that that Frank Lester kid has probably the biggest set of testees in the whole of MMA.

Actually just to buzzkill, I wouldn't be surprized if Kimbo ends up being a very humble dude the whole show.

A would be surprized however, if he gets to the finals due to suze, age, and everyone trying to take something from his name.

But Kimbo Lashely would be the biggest TUF draw in history.

I don't know if I'd go with the worst news ever.I actually think Kimbo appearing on TUF is one of the best surprises I've heard all year.I pretty much never watch TUF at all except for maybe an episode or two each season and just read episode recaps but with Kimbo on the show I think I'll end up checking it out.

I can't wait to see how much of a badass G Kimbo is next to Rashad and Rampage.

I wanna hear, "Foot off in they ass." once by Rampage in this season or it will be a complete waste of my time.

Not that excited, just makes MMA look like more of a joke really, but I'll watch it, obviously.

I don't think Kimbo will get that far,but he might just beat the first guy he faces maybe,but I don't think he'll get past the second guy and make it into semi-finals,but just maybe in the quarter finals.It doesn't really change MMA but I think it'll be a rating booster for the sagging ratings.I'd have to imagine it'll end up being Rampage picking Kimbo.

I have a feeling Dana just wants to prove a point that Kimbo should not be in the UFC. But maybe he will get lucky and win a fight or two, but I seriously doubt he will win.

I was thinking the same thing. It's a character assassination attempt...Although last time he did it with Tito, it REALLY backfired. It's another reason why Dana doesn't like Ken Shamrock anymore.

Is Lashley in tuf 10

No, he is fighting Bob Sapp in June. He'll most likely get a UFC contract if he wins. I did hear a rumor the Baby Fedor will be on T.U.F 10