Vicious Project Fighter 2

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Just thought it was a bit shitty to pull out when the 16 were confirmed. But replacement found anyway.

I didn't really pull out, I said I would still participate, but if someone wanted that spot it might be more beneficial to them and they might love this opportunity.

I told you things didn't go according to plan and the fighter I was going to release is signed to an org and has 1 fight left on his contract, and he has a title fight on the 23rd, so if he wins, then the org owner may be screwed and I can't do that. I asked him a few days ago to re-sign him to a longer contract and he has not been on to get my message.

Please don't give me shit about being respectful and honorable to people. I told you straight up if you can't find someone I am still in for sure. I am a huge fan of VFC and I help you, and you help me and LFC so I wouldn't pull out and leave you stranded like I said Scotty.

Unfortunately, Bank Able created a 25 year old by mistake and thus can't compete. This means we are looking for another manager to take the last spot. Although you will be a few training sessions behind I'm sure it's not too much of a hinderance. I could get someone from the alliance but I'd rather open it up.

Jayman never usually makes mistakes like that!

Good luck to whoever else comes in...

You will be in good company in this tourney and could make a real name for yourself - especially if you win.

OK, so we will definately fill the last slot with someone from the alliance, we've a few options.

We can go ahead and do the draw tonight. We can do it in chat as I know a few were interested in spectating. I think roughly 9pm which is 4 hours from now. Ben will head it up and I will assist him.

Draw in the opening post. Below the draw you can see who you are fighting on what date.

From this point please direct any questions to Ben or Dave at Vicious Evolution.

Group 1 - Berties All-sorts

2 x Wrestlers

1 x Boxer

1 x Brawl and Sprawler

Group 2 - Its Kicking off

3 x Muay Thai

1 x Wrestler

Group 3 - Pick & Mix

2 x Muay Thai

1 x Wrestler

1 x Boxer

Group 4 - Punchers Chance

3 x Boxers

1 x Wrestlers

Certainly looks like groups 2 and 4 will come down to better training and sliders straight off the cuff...

If I were Pit Bull I would be worried, that looks like a crazy build to me, but hey ho, Soul must know what he is doing?

Too conclude... Ladies and Gentlemen - WE ARE LIVE!!!!!

Group 1 - Berties All-sorts

2 x Wrestlers

1 x Boxer

1 x Brawl and Sprawler

Group 2 - Its Kicking off

3 x Muay Thai

1 x Wrestler

Group 3 - Pick & Mix

2 x Muay Thai

1 x Wrestler

1 x Boxer

Group 4 - Punchers Chance

3 x Boxers

1 x Wrestlers

Certainly looks like groups 2 and 4 will come down to better training and sliders straight off the cuff...

If I were Pit Bull I would be worried, that looks like a crazy build to me, but hey ho, Soul must know what he is doing?

Too conclude... Ladies and Gentlemen - WE ARE LIVE!!!!!

nice summary Minatour, cant believe no-one made a BJJ guy - seems like they are well out of fashion nowadays.

There are a few issues with BJJ these days, to much ref stand up, and you have to get them to the floor first, at least with Boxing and MT you have a "punchers chance" as they say, I am sure though that there will be at least 1 purple belt before the groups start.

Its just the cycle of things - I remember when I started the game BJJ was hot, like hot hot hot!

Now its al about MT IMO. Hence my fighter build.

I think the same can be said for RL, Gracies Ju Jutsu then it got beat, brawl and sprawl crept in, lay and pray now rules, i figure that eventually this 10th planet bollox will come up trumps and be considered the best way to figh for a while....

Swing and round abouts - Mike will change the Ref Stand-up and then BJJ wil be back in vogue again!

Its just the cycle of things - I remember when I started the game BJJ was hot, like hot hot hot!

Now its al about MT IMO. Hence my fighter build.

I think the same can be said for RL, Gracies Ju Jutsu then it got beat, brawl and sprawl crept in, lay and pray now rules, i figure that eventually this 10th planet bollox will come up trumps and be considered the best way to figh for a while....

Swing and round abouts - Mike will change the Ref Stand-up and then BJJ wil be back in vogue again!

If 10th planet did become popular we would get to see more powerbombs, Rampage style.

10th Planet has already shown to be vastly inferior to Gracie JJ in my opinion.

+ 1 - I completely agree with that, not to mention that half the techniques used ARE BJJ techniques just with California stoner names attached to them!

Thanks Rogan

It does, looks like people have got some good learning fighters in this tourney.

I am just waiting for the first fight when I find out that Artillery has "cuts easy" it'll be a repeat of Kingdom Brunell all over again lol, just this time I'll get into the knockout stages :)

so my fighter is the only sprawl and brawl fighter , its a bit of a worry as he will probbably go the distance so recovery time is like a week

and when looking at my group , im not worried as mentiond before .

theres a long time to go before the first fight and my fighter pitbull is comming along , fighters who are popping in primaries already are doomed to fail

because they shouldnt be trainning them this early.

remember you need to get your fighter through a pretty intense group stage so he has to have the abilities to survive , two wins one loss will get you through.

then you show your hand , not before , these type of totneys are always won in the second half , the group stage is all about getting through

and ..............................its 20 mins to four so im going to bed