Vicious Project Fighter 2

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vicious Striking is not allowing people into their gym to be able to train for this event...

Is there a reason for that?

what do you mean?

Have u tried to get in but can't cos it's invite only? Or did the owner for some reason say no?

Either way I'll sort it out, I'll get invites sent out for both gyms when I am back home.

Its all sorted now scotty, I had sent a message asking to b invited and stated that I was part of the tourney, and was refused!

I have the invite now but have found another gym that will suit my needs better for the next week or so, should then get in to that one...

Cheers

Also just to clear this up as a couple of people have asked; the 4K will be paid to your fighters by Scott Campbell (Scotty2Hatty). He is off watching UFC120 tonight so i imagine he will start sending the money on Sunday to the guys who are on board so far.

Also just to clear this up as a couple of people have asked; the 4K will be paid to your fighters by Scott Campbell (Scotty2Hatty). He is off watching UFC120 tonight so i imagine he will start sending the money on Sunday to the guys who are on board so far.

If it is anything like last time went to the UFC event, it will be early Monday morning when he sends the money

Oh and i actually meant Saturday night but he obviously has to travel and stay there etc.

While im here could we try and get all the remaining fighters created by the end of Sunday if possible?

Oh and i actually meant Saturday night but he obviously has to travel and stay there etc.

While im here could we try and get all the remaining fighters created by the end of Sunday if possible?

Whats the rush - they have 10 weeks to create them :P

Well Scott asked me to ask, plus they would be losing out on training time sir.

The main reason for it is that of someone holds off for a good while then decides to not enter then it'd be hard to get a reserve.

and thats where i come in lol

created abit a few days after everyone else but he will be ready for the off.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30w14.jpg

Roy "The Wardog" Pitbull [ 112243 ]

Live draw?

We were thinking of doing it in chat with the help of a random to avoid any "rigged" claims. We can give the time in this thread and people can pop in for it.