Vicious Project Fighter 2

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 16 competing managers have been decided and are stated in the opening post of this thread. I hope you appreciate that it was a truely hard decision for me and Ben to pick the 16 managers. We never expected this level of interest so quickly. I can only apologise to those missed out, if you have any interest in creating a reserve please let me or Ben know asap.

One thing to note, with the tournament having filled so fast, is that the creation date has been brought forward to the 14th of October from the 21st. I don't envisage this being a problem for anyone.

I will send out PMs to the 16 managers tomorrow letting them know what is what.

Good luck, I can't wait to see the builds.

Um....why am I not in the list? I was the 2nd person to sign up.

Hello sir, unfortunately it wasn't a "first come, first served" type of thing. We based our decisions on a number of things including manager record, activeness and reliability. As I said, it was very tough to pick the 16 and I can only apologise that you didn't get in.

A group of top 10% managers.

I'm in major trouble again.

I don't think the top 10% thing means too much. I'm top 10% yet I'm terrible and can't remember the last time I won 3 fights in a row, never mind 10 and 20. Top 5% is where it's at and even then maybe a lower percentage if you really want the good guys.

As it happens, I think we have a good spread here, with one or two top 100 managers and some guys ranked 1000+. it should be good.

Scott's telling the truth, we took a large chunk of time in a private chat room going through the interested people trying to decide, we didn't take anyone's name lightly.

Im sorry for anyone who didn't get in this time but we had to choose 16 and i hope you understand.

That said i think we have a real interesting mix, and like Scott said i cant wait to see what you guys come up with, and what kinda fighter is gonna win TPF2!

Whatever happens im sure it will be a great few weeks.

Awesome, this is just gonna be awesome, I am fortunate to have a second shot at the event that got me to REALLY think about how to create a fighter...

I think I have learnt and look forward to this event...

Thanks guys

Can I just square this up...

Do I create my fighter at 00:01 Thursday Morning (which is the 14th) or 00:01 Friday (the 15th)

EDIT: Thursday, ignore me...

Yeah you answered your question. And that is London game time.

Not long now guys, I hope you're thinking about your builds. Should be interesting to see the differing builds.

I still have no clue what route to go.. I usually always went with BJJ guy's but seeing as how stand-up runs the game I dunno now, we'll see. I know how to make boxers, but not MT guy's...