When your out geting shitty?

Whatchoo got rocking thur in yur hand?

Beer: Guiness, Harp or Hoegarden

Cocktail or Drink: Woodford's reserve on the rocks or with coke and Knob creek made the same.

And of course Gin and tonic

Shots: Jagermeister, Jack or Bourbon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a big fan of the three amigos... cuervo, coronoa, and chro..... nvm, this is a lie... i've actually stopped drinking haha. This past summer was a little overboard and since this is my last year of school I figured that I need to grow up a bit. I still drink my coronas, I still drink my glenfiddich... but no getting shittered =(

• 2 weeks later...

Beer is whack, straight up the bum juice of alcoholic beverages. Then again, I don't consider myself a drinker. If I do happen to drink socially, its probably something along the lines of Crown, Hen, or gin (preferably Tanqueray). My personal favorite is Appleton, but I don't see it too often up here.

• 2 weeks later...

ive stopped drinking now because it was becoming a problem. i would start with some absinthe and usually a bottle of vodka or rum or southern comfort or something like that, and then a few cans or maybe a pint of wine, then we would go into town and be on whatever was cheapest, usually jager bombs or you could haggle and get triple vodkas with no coke or ice and things like that, then after a good few hours out, we'd usually head back and drink whatever was knocking around the flat

• 2 weeks later...
I drink beer, and dark beer at that, porters and stouts

I knew I liked you for some reaon other than your avatar.

Samuel Smith's Taddy Porter is the best I've come across, other than very limited Craft Beers. Among those, Otter Creek in VT makes some good brews.

Beer: Bud Light in a Bottle... Yea the whole "drinkability" thing is played..but its GOOD at the bar.

Mixed: Stout Jack and Coke or Purple Jesus (I make it 5th Vodka, Pint Everclear, Gallon Hawaiian Punch, 2 Liter Canada Dry...ROUGH for a party LOL)

Shot: Jagerbomb or Jack Daniels

• 2 weeks later...

I'm well beyond the days of getting plastered. Since I don't drink too much these days, I try to drink good microbrews.

I like ambers and black-n-tans, and the occasional stout for good measure.

Wife doesn't drink at all [she could really drink people under the table in her day -- quit cold turkey] and I don't like to drink around her.

man I am all about the mixed drinks

Tom Collins with Bombay Sapphire is the only way to go when it comes to Gin

Lynchburg Lemonades- Jack, Lemon Juice, Triple Sec, and Sprite or 7 up

Long Island Ice Tea- speaks for itself, it's all liquor with a splash of coke for color lol

Had Martini and cigar night last night with the lady and some of our friends. There's very little in this world that can best a well made gin martini.

• 2 weeks later...