Massive shock

ClarkKent

You can say what ever you want about me but 1 dont disrespect my home 2 dont disrespect GSP 3 dont disrespect my name or age obvisly i cope pasted and edited cause all i did was amp up the truth about my self but if all you want to do is hate cause you guys are some ------- american----s with ---life fine like if you leave me alone i will stop lie like seriosly i told you the truth now leave me the FUCK alone. and by the way dont belive ne ask me to take a pic in my gi or thai shorts and i will have the pic in by the end of the night.

Mod Edit: Keep the insults to a minimum please.

You can say what ever you want about me but 1 dont disrespect my home 2 dont disrespect GSP 3 dont disrespect my name or age obvisly i cope pasted and edited cause all i did was amp up the truth about my self but if all you want to do is hate cause you guys are some ------- american----s with ---life fine like if you leave me alone i will stop lie like seriosly i told you the truth now leave me the FUCK alone. and by the way dont belive ne ask me to take a pic in my gi or thai shorts and i will have the pic in by the end of the night.

gi- $29.99

thai shorts- $12.99

look on your face when you realise we still know ur a lying sack of... - priceless

even if you take a pic with you in the centre of montreal, with your birth certificate being shown, rolling with GSP... im still gonna believe you're a trolling sock puppet

Say what you want about GSP but considering he spends his time training with 12 year olds he makes a lot of his competition in the UFC look pretty damn weak. Maybe that's the secret, it's not about training with people on your level or close to it, go as low as you can, get the 12 year olds in there, they'll really test you!

Im not going to defend themmaking, but a lot of top guys says teaching young fighters improve their game as it forces them to analyse techniques they are teaching.

Chris Leben for instance said this.

Im not going to defend themmaking, but a lot of top guys says teaching young fighters improve their game as it forces them to analyse techniques they are teaching.

Chris Leben for instance said this.

Who said GSP was teaching him? All we know is themmaking trained with him, perhaps GSP was the student? ;)

Anyway maybe he's telling the truth about some of this but there is no way he owns the UFC 100 best fights DVD, that's just taking it over the top, that could never be true.

Who said GSP was teaching him? All we know is themmaking trained with him, perhaps GSP was the student? ;)

Anyway maybe he's telling the truth about some of this but there is no way he owns the UFC 100 best fights DVD, that's just taking it over the top, that could never be true.

:rolling:

Dedicated to TheMMAKing:

Don't let anyone stop you from believing, "in your heart" that you have trained with anyone who is anyone in MMA and that you are going to be in the UFC.

I fight in the UFC. People say they don't believe me, but I believe it, "in my heart" and one day I will be champion.

To prove to people I'm telling the truth I always show them my pictures.

This is me before my fight against Bobby Joe Pent, I'm on the left:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_pKjzPwolQUM/SJ_GgeDpIOI/AAAAAAAAALs/LLjNWMiRxlE/s400/julz%20gsp%20bj%20penn.JPG

And after I beat Bobby Joe, I also did fights in K-1 as I was kickboxing at the age of 2 months. This is me after a win:

http://www.muaythaitrainingcamps.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/alistair_overeem_k1_1.jpg

People say they don't believe me, so I always show them my pictures because it's the truth and I don't care what anyone says because, "I believe it in my heart"

Dedicated to TheMMAKing:

Don't let anyone stop you from believing, "in your heart" that you have trained with anyone who is anyone in MMA and that you are going to be in the UFC.

I fight in the UFC. People say they don't believe me, but I believe it, "in my heart" and one day I will be champion.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_pKjzPwolQUM/SJ_GgeDpIOI/AAAAAAAAALs/LLjNWMiRxlE/s400/julz%20gsp%20bj%20penn.JPG

And after I beat Bobby Joe, I also did fights in K-1 as I was kickboxing at the age of 2 months. This is me after a win:

http://www.muaythaitrainingcamps.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/alistair_overeem_k1_1.jpg

People say they don't believe me, so I always show them my pictures because it's the truth and I don't care what anyone says because, "I believe it in my heart"

You changed skin and body type!

You mus be a relly good mMA artis!

Dedicated to TheMMAKing:

and the winner by KO in the 7th page

Dedicated to TheMMAKing:

i swear i wanted to do this but photoshop my face on different bodies.

me winning ufc1.

me winning the world cup in football.

me being the first man on the moon.

me being inaugurated the first black president

sadly my photoshop skills are lacking

me winning ufc1.

fucking Megan Fox ;)

Saving the universe

Graping someone in the mouth

me winning ufc1.

Maybe, but it would still have been more believable than some of MMAKings stories!

Please do it :smile_anim:

Themmaking shut up. You cannot speak again on these forums until you admit you lie, like you lied and said how good you are at every type of fighting. 15 year old next GSP my ass, your probably a little fat kid that still tells their mum when they need to go to the toilet.

Ok now you went to far like just stop like you really need to chill dude i lied and then i admited it and i told the truth if you cant handle that then go fuck your self but fine if you guys want to here it so bad i will say im a trolling sock puppet who knows nothing about martail arts there you happy now can guys just forgive and forget and leave me the fuck alone dude thats the truth theres nothing else to tell you caught me before i was lieing but right here in front of evey one in mmatycoon i swear on my acount i am telling the truth and from now on i wont lie on the forums again. sorry tycoon wolrd for providing you with the second biggest troll job ever. i hope every one can forgive me if you dont i understand but from now on the boy who creid wolf is gone that is the truth and theres nothing artaficail about it the last thing i pasted aout me is true and if any one dose not belive me then fine but i will try and prove that i am not lie there is no point in lieing about my self anymore everyone here hates m so whats the point. so its your choice belive or not to belive either way we will still live our lives day by day so again im sorry and i promiss to tell the truth from now on so ask me any qeustion i will tell you a honest awnser cause lieing will not solve my problem nor anybody elses so please forgive me tycooners. and one more thing i really am 12 not 15.

Ok now you went to far like just stop like you really need to chill dude i lied and then i admited it and i told the truth if you cant handle that then go fuck your self but fine if you guys want to here it so bad i will say im a trolling sock puppet who knows nothing about martail arts there you happy now can guys just forgive and forget and leave me the fuck alone dude thats the truth theres nothing else to tell you caught me before i was lieing but right here in front of evey one in mmatycoon i swear on my acount i am telling the truth and from now on i wont lie on the forums again. sorry tycoon wolrd for providing you with the second biggest troll job ever. i hope every one can forgive me if you dont i understand but from now on the boy who creid wolf is gone that is the truth and theres nothing artaficail about it the last thing i pasted aout me is true and if any one dose not belive me then fine but i will try and prove that i am not lie there is no point in lieing about my self anymore everyone here hates m so whats the point. so its your choice belive or not to belive either way we will still live our lives day by day so again im sorry and i promiss to tell the truth from now on so ask me any qeustion i will tell you a honest awnser cause lieing will not solve my problem nor anybody elses so please forgive me tycooners. and one more thing i really am 12 not 15.

Time for a serious intervention... Leaving your integrity issues aside...

3 things that will honestly help you be taken more seriously online:

Find the shift key at the start of each sentence.

Use carriage returns instead of posting a nearly unbroken wall of unreadable text.

Use the spell check function.

Honestly, if all you do is master these 3 things you will find that people will take time to read your posts since you took some time to actually compose them.

Being taken to task in only one thread of a forum is not an epic beat down, honestly most of the folks here have been showing amazing restraint and kindness given the nature of the internet.

Stop responding here and ignore it if it comes up elsewhere. You apologized about 3 times already. Just let it go.

Diod you just copy and paste AGAIN??? I swear I've read most of this drivel in a previous post

Also pls do post ur pic in ur gi and shorts.

Time for a serious intervention... Leaving your integrity issues aside...

3 things that will honestly help you be taken more seriously online:

Find the shift key at the start of each sentence.

Use carriage returns instead of posting a nearly unbroken wall of unreadable text.

Use the spell check function.

Honestly, if all you do is master these 3 things you will find that people will take time to read your posts since you took some time to actually compose them.

Being taken to task in only one thread of a forum is not an epic beat down, honestly most of the folks here have been showing amazing restraint and kindness given the nature of the internet.

Stop responding here and ignore it if it comes up elsewhere. You apologized about 3 times already. Just let it go.

yeah, I started to read that paragraph thing....... and stopped on the 2nd line.

• 3 years later...