Hope theres no Marcus Davis fans here...

Wow never knew fighters posted on anything other then Sherdog. (Joke)

That left me in stitches, who needs class when you can photoshop a picture to make someone else look like a homosexual. Well played, Hardy, well played.

I don't really have a favourite either way between these two. Hardy definitely has the more fan-friendly personality. Either way I think its going to be one of the best fights on the card.

Hardy definitely has the more fan-friendly personality. Either way I think its going to be one of the best fights on the card.

Check out the Jan-17-2009 interview here:

http://www.ufc.com/MarcusDavis

Some of you guys might think the end of the interview makes him a pussy, but I think it's cool that he put his emotions out there instead of just being like, "Yeah, I'm a tough guy, I'm a bad ass, I just like knocking skulls."

Hardy was just selling the fight. He was very respectful when he won, but Davis acted like a child and made an ass of himself.

this was posted on the UG by hardy:

"thanks mate, im a davis fan too... i always enjoy watching his fights! as for posting on here, im just a regular mma fan like you guys. i was bouncing up and down in my seat at silva's entrance on saturday night, and then in sitting next to him at the press conference... weird!"

• 2 weeks later...