Candidates for new cities

I like Hawaii. Next will be NY though. Stats wise, the US is by far the biggest userbase so needs to be accommodated accordingly. This month's visitor figures.

1. United States 45,855

2. Canada 10,385

3. Finland 7,280

4. United Kingdom 5,242

5. Sweden 4,028

6. Australia 2,798

Based on the stats above the USA should have at least 9 cities now (Australia and UK got a location with less than 5000 visitors) I would say New York then Hawaii then Helsinki at least another US city before you add Stockholm.

I don't think you should do hawaii over miami.

I can understand New York, I generally don't like NY but I can see the big apple comin before miami in game terms. HOWEVER, Hawaii over Miami would be a big mistake in my eyes. Miami is a big city and completes the Western, Eastern, Southern zone things in america

Hawaii in general is small, so as the game expands eventually you'll need to add it I'm sure. Miami is a HUGE city, the fighter numbers there could get overwhelming and it really wouldn't be like... "Hey why is there 20,000 fighters on this small island"

My opinion, as the game expands bring out hawaii later on when it could be this little tropical paradise waiting for people to flood it at an opportunity to take over it's MMA frontier

im stoned, hope that makes sense

• Upvote 1

I don't think you should do hawaii over miami.

I can understand New York, I generally don't like NY but I can see the big apple comin before miami in game terms. HOWEVER, Hawaii over Miami would be a big mistake in my eyes. Miami is a big city and completes the Western, Eastern, Southern zone things in america

Hawaii in general is small, so as the game expands eventually you'll need to add it I'm sure. Miami is a HUGE city, the fighter numbers there could get overwhelming and it really wouldn't be like... "Hey why is there 20,000 fighters on this small island"

My opinion, as the game expands bring out hawaii later on when it could be this little tropical paradise waiting for people to flood it at an opportunity to take over it's MMA frontier

im stoned, hope that makes sense

miami is not better then hawaii there are no big fights in miami

If the criteria is big fights that happen in the city (which i know it not it up to Tycoon) but i want Newark NJ to be the next city, come on more cards have happen their than New York, Miami, and Hawaii combined ( i have no facts to back that up but i dont care lol) come lets build some support for the BRICK CITY :winner:

I'd say go with Finley next

While I understand some people want to be based in their own country I for one like seeing foriegn countries. In my mind there is no reason to add more US locations now as we have two already.

Why not add locations like Brazil, France, China, ect ect

I like Hawaii and Boston--but I'm probably a little biased regarding Boston.

Rome, Italy would be cool as well--being able to duke it out in the Colosseum would be epic.

A few other ones I'd like to see in the future...

Seoul, South Korea

Shanghai, China

Bangkok, Thailand

• 12 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...