Need Or Want To Be A Writer? Post Here

CardiffWanderer

I feel like diving back into doing some write-ups etc. Be it previews, reviews or pieces about a fighter. Here is a piece that I wrote the last time around. Mind you that the whacky and cynical tone of it was also down to the nature of the promotion: Madness MMA. So I can be a tad nicer and more serious if that is more suitable.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am looking for a writer for the Tycoon World Grappling Championships, I would love to see full write ups for the entire event. Who can do this for us all?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Have you ever waylaid an opponent using Andy Kaufman's Polish Cripple Pickle, or suffocated an opponent with the semi-legal submission move ,the Electric Armpit? When was the last time you finished a fight on an unsuspecting fighter with the legendary Gorilla Scrotum-Stomp? Have you ever even attempted a Spitting Feral Yak Bombardment? Well now you can!

Written by Freelancer, Rapper, 911 Truther, and Miley Cyrus Historian, InsipidB

"Hello, Hellooo?!? Oh, Is this on? Yes?! Come to me, Hustle that buttock on down to Handicapable Hamed's House of a 1000 Bodyslams". ?We have moves, submissions and takedowns to suit every fighter's style at a price every fighter can afford".

Have you ever wanted to perform MMA quality Backbreaker? Why apply tired, predictable moves my mother -in- law can perform, when you can excite the crowd with a parilyzing move like the Yam Bag crusher? Here at House of 1000 Bodyslams, We can teach you this and 999 more techniques guaranteed to get you ALMOST tossed out of the match. Believe me when the Referee heres they crowd roar with approval, they will look other way while you perform Randy Savage's Epic Anal Dance House Party.

Hello, I am wrestling legend Handicapable Hamed and here at Hopuse of a 1000 Bodyslams, you can learn from MMATYCOON legends like Mike Evans, Waldorf Astoria, Renan St. Juste, Hassan "The Hatchet" Lawmaster and many more.

Act now, because i am lonely and hungry, I will take trade in and teach you my signature moves. Just bring me demure Goat or submissive Yak or a hot plate of Belish Con Popo in Foblabosh sauce............ Love the Foblabosh........ and I will teach you my primo moves.... yes?

Get to know me, I will teach the secrets of Andre the giant's Pubic Slam, The McMahon Fetid Bunion Stomp., even Ann Coulters Split Legged Brouge kick. Care to learn the secrets of Dr Phil's Modified Nasal Puncture Hump? Yes?!?!. I know infamous attacks like Goldbergs illegal Slippery Teabag Nipple rip, I know John Cena's Aborted Fecal slam. If variety is spice of life, let me spice up your variety with legendary Jim Duggins Lazyyyy Macromae Dookie Roll and Ronda Rousey's Rabid Backdoor Hamster Suplex.

And tonight at midnight, I offer once in lifetime coaching session where you will learn Hulk Hogan's Flying Douche Nozzle?

Keep that on the down low brother, no?!

And speaking of douche, I have 4 days left on one time special. Connor McGregors go to move, the Filthy Irish Sanchez and his Shittalk Spewing Tonsil Stomp. Buy those moves now, and get the now infamous Kahbib's Nurmagomedov's Irish Ookie Cookie Bomb at half price. Yes? Get to know me!

SO bring me relaxed goat, or a handicapable Yak and you too can go home with Max "morphine Drip" Yamaguchi's Stinky Cobra Strike.

And please not to worry, I, "Handicapable Hamid, am a licensed MMA Submission Coach, legal to teach most deadly finishing holds, tosses, chokes and gropes in states or natons such as The Badlands of Cherokee nation, Pago Pago, and Utah.

So learn these moves with confidence and with little to no risk of future Manslaughter charges, and dont forget Tepid goat or roofied Yak!

Remember, Handicapable Hamid says to tell them ..."Not Guilty"!

Looking for a writer, previews only unless you have time and want to earn extra with reviews. I need the top 5 fights for sure but if you want to do all 10 fights we can work out more cash for that. I average 4 to 5 events a month and i'm also looking for a writer to do a full tournament write up, you can do both or just one.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Rapid Fighting Championship 340K is looking for an event writer !

https://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=5564

We are a well established 340K org ,based in Sydney and ran by mentally mature and friendly staff.

Contact me if interested ! https://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=126717

Thanks in advance !

• 3 weeks later...

Writer Available

Previews.

Each Preview comes with a detailed description of the stats of the two men going head to head. The Previews will entertain predictions within them so those who like to go to the bookie can make logical choices.
Reviews.

Every Review comes with an analyzed explanation about what happened and what went on during the fight. The reviews will play the guessing game as to where each fighter goes from there.
Interviews.

Want smack talk? Want a little inside scoop? How about understanding what a fighter is going for in his career? Schedule out interviews with fighters to promote them further in your org.
About You.

Each Month your organization goes through new developments, times are changing and so are you. A special write up allows fans to look at the past, present, and future of your company and its staff. A nice way to remember the progress you made and be reminded of your goals.

I take a lot of pride in my work. If you are interested in obtaining my service please mail me in game.

We can do the entire package above regularly or just a single service one time.

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

Rapid Fighting Championship 340K+ org is looking for an event reviews writer ! https://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=5564

Event previews have already been covered ,so the workload aint gonna be heavy for you .You are expected to write reviews for 2 events per week and get paid really well for that !

We are a well established 340K org ,based in Sydney and ran by mentally mature and friendly staff.

Contact me if interested ! https://www.mmatycoo...hp?MgrID=126717

Thanks in advance !

• 3 weeks later...