Need Or Want To Be A Writer? Post Here

CardiffWanderer

On 9/19/2021 at 9:36 PM, JBro43 said:

Took a break from the game for a while but looking to get back into it. Have done great writer work before and was hired by an org to be full time while also doing freelance on the side. Send me a message and I'll be glad to do a draft for you to prove I can provide a good write up and then we can talk compensation which with my last organization was just VIP for me to create more fighters and what not. Inbox is open!

What's your manager profile?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still looking for a full time writer position in exchange for 3 months of VIP and then I'll renew myself after 3 months and we can work out a weekly salary after that. I do great work and willing to send some examples over. I'm only asking for VIP so I can actually be on the org staff. I'm open to writing some articles for an agreed upon fee as well but would love someone willing to work with me on the VIP thing. Message me! Thanks guys.

2 minutes ago, JBro43 said:

Still looking for a full time writer position in exchange for 3 months of VIP and then I'll renew myself after 3 months and we can work out a weekly salary after that. I do great work and willing to send some examples over. I'm only asking for VIP so I can actually be on the org staff. I'm open to writing some articles for an agreed upon fee as well but would love someone willing to work with me on the VIP thing. Message me! Thanks guys.

Also I will sign all of my fighters to the org that hires me.

On 11/24/2020 at 4:55 AM, robin10 said:

CW MMA'S SEARCH FOR A WRITER

CW MMA has been on the lookout for a full time writer for quite some time now, but unfortunately, we have still not found anyone in that regard...so if anyone is interested, please do let me know.Details are given below:-

Pay: 60-70k per-writeup according to the quality of writeup

Jobs: Your main job as a writer for us will be to do the previews and interviews...plus the pre-fight press conference that we did for our maiden event sometimes,but we can talk in detail afterwards.

Other work: If you have anything creative which you would wanna execute in here, then you have my full permission to do so...also, if i like that particular work,then a cheeky bonus will be given to you.

P.S Other than working for us, you will have the full freedom to do freelance jobs all around, i won't ever stop you, if you wanna work for other orgs.

Let me know if you are interested, via a PM in my mail, a DM on my discord profile...or a reply below

I'm down, discord is Rackz#9011

22 minutes ago, MidKnightDreary said:

Hi! I'm interested in doing some writing for cash or other benefits. I'd prefer to do a trial run of what you're looking for than provide old material, since this stuff is so custom. Message me in game, I'm willing to work with people on pay stuff.

What is your ID?

21 minutes ago, MidKnightDreary said:

Hi! I'm interested in doing some writing for cash or other benefits. I'd prefer to do a trial run of what you're looking for than provide old material, since this stuff is so custom. Message me in game, I'm willing to work with people on pay stuff.

Leave a link to your manager page. I'm sure someone will contact you. Writers are in very short supply.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2021 at 6:21 PM, Ernieply said:

Hey, I'm searching for a writing gig. I don't mind if pays not high, I'm mostly interested in doing interviews.

The closest I've got to an example of my writing is an essay on why more people should use buzz but I like the idea of interviewing the champs of an org.

Still interested in interviewing?

got some interviews for you to do, we can discuss pay and sorts and what the job exactly entails. I’d be like a freelance one time gig unless you want a recurring spot in the organization. I run a big part of CWC, the longest running grappling org and only current grappling org in the game. Direct message me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...