Strikeforce HW tournament 2011 !

Yes it would be almost impossible to be 220 lbs ripped with abs like he was without a very good workout program including strength.

Are you throwing shit against the wall again? I've played basketball at a fairly high level as a youth and I can't count how many people I've known with a similar physique without any sort of weight training. And fat percentage has to do with your diet as much as it has with training (or genetics).

Are you throwing shit against the wall again? I've played basketball at a fairly high level as a youth and I can't count how many people I've known with a similar physique without any sort of weight training. And fat percentage has to do with your diet as much as it has with training.

Yep and if someone here think kicboxers or MT fighters train strength or lift weight they're wrong .

About muscle it's not only lifting weight you can lift as long you want if you don't have the good diet you will not gain muscle .

i would say 80%diet 20%training .

And most important maybe he took roids like lesnar , carwin cro cop , jds ...

But he can't anymore and you'll see he didn't loose some weight like carwin .

wait how do you know if anyone isn't clean? howard or anyone for that matter. you need to do some research on how easy it is to properly put on muscle mass. see how most of the stuff you say can go both ways and can make you sound idiotic

Thats is my point. You dont know if someone is clean so why use someone as a standard of clean when you dont know. That is like saying "If Bob Sapp can do it clean so can Overeem". There is no hard evidence to convict Sapp but there is a damn good chance he isnt clean. Now i dont feel like people should be punished until they are caught or fail the test. But the entire reason i responded on this thread a few days ago was people claiming him to be claim when they dont know and all evidence suggest other wise. Now i dont hold it against Reem. I dont even put him on the same level of people who tested positive like Barnett. Pretty much most of the fighters are using. Fighters will do anything they an to get an advantage. Look at cutting weight. The commissions dont like it have tried to stop but but cant. Now everyone does it. So it is silly to assume anyone is clean. It has taken over every sport that hasnt made sure it was stamped out. The UFC could stamp it out with year around surprise testing of all its fighters. It wouldnt stop HGH but it would be a step in the right direction.

Spoilers go in a spoiler thread.

I'm getting sick of this nonsense everytime. Read the title will you? What does it say? What do you think it's about?

Btw Cormier's boxing looked good.

yea, cormier looked seriously good...damn

overeem lost weight for this fight he said

WHY DID HE LOSE WEIGHT FOR THIS FIGHT?? IS IT THE ROIDS???? OR LACK THEREOF????

discuss...

But this thread was created before the event, and there is one saying spoiler, so I'd go there if I wanted to see the results and here if I wanted to read on from a conversation earlier in the day before the event

Rightly or wrongly pre event threads will be read by people that don't want to see the results and spoiler threads will be read by those that want to discuss as it happens for most people. It's the same on every MMA forum I've been a regular on since 1998 so its pretty normal to get this reaction

It was pre-event discussion that had no results in it.

The title doesn't say pre-event discussion and the thread had results in it already.

And Masvidal is a tough cookie.

Hahaha, the main event was so bad. Overeem looking like he ran a marathon after the first round and Werdum showing Overeem's weaknesses standing. I wouldn't have been surprised if the judges had given that to Werdum. If that lasted two more rounds Werdum would've finished him at one point. He ate a hard knee as well.

Anyways I'm four on four with my predictions now. Overeem beating Kharitonov in the finals! I've said it first!

Hahaha, the main event was so bad. Overeem looking like he ran a marathon after the first round and Werdum showing Overeem's weaknesses standing. I wouldn't have been surprised if the judges had given that to Werdum. If that lasted two more rounds Werdum would've finished him at one point. He ate a hard knee as well.

Werdum showed Overeems weakness standing by flopping to his back every time Overeem landed a remotely significant punch.

It was pre-event discussion that had no results in it.

It also had predictions that everyone is going to quote and talk about. There is no reason to be in that thread if you choose not to watch the fights.

But this thread was created before the event, and there is one saying spoiler, so I'd go there if I wanted to see the results and here if I wanted to read on from a conversation earlier in the day before the event

Rightly or wrongly pre event threads will be read by people that don't want to see the results and spoiler threads will be read by those that want to discuss as it happens for most people. It's the same on every MMA forum I've been a regular on since 1998 so its pretty normal to get this reaction

I disagree. I have also been on forums since that date(actually 1996) and spoilers were only used when Pride went from 1 month delay to same day showing(24 hours). Sometimes they were use a 2-3 day delay and spoiler was used. The ones that were a week away did not get spoiler treatment. The spoilers thing didnt get out of hand until TUF noobs who are casual fans at best want to watch the fights (they care little about) at their leisure and come on forums acting like drama queens.

The only time i had a event spoiled (it never spoils it for me because i love the fight not the results) was Ken Shamrock vs Don Frye in Pride. It was delayed 24 hours. I had friends come over to watch. I got on the forums to chat and saw the results. I didnt say shit to anyone. It was my fault and i knew the risk when i logged on. I never did it again if the results were that important. It is easy to control my actions rather than try and tell every person on the internet what they can and cant do. That is common sense to me. I don't know!

I believe that we should continue the thread and just ignore dicksmasher - he is hell bent on being a dick head and it should be ignored. \I am sue the only Martial Arts he knows it steven seagal films and kickboxer fims- dick head

End result is that the Reem threw out an obvoiusly roided win through pure power and hgh aided striking

NO?

STFU brainsmasher you cbomb!

I disagree. I have also been on forums since that date(actually 1996) and spoilers were only used when Pride went from 1 month delay to same day showing(24 hours). Sometimes they were use a 2-3 day delay and spoiler was used. The ones that were a week away did not get spoiler treatment. The spoilers thing didnt get out of hand until TUF noobs who are casual fans at best want to watch the fights (they care little about) at their leisure and come on forums acting like drama queens.

The only time i had a event spoiled (it never spoils it for me because i love the fight not the results) was Ken Shamrock vs Don Frye in Pride. It was delayed 24 hours. I had friends come over to watch. I got on the forums to chat and saw the results. I didnt say shit to anyone. It was my fault and i knew the risk when i logged on. I never did it again if the results were that important. It is easy to control my actions rather than try and tell every person on the internet what they can and cant do. That is common sense to me. I don't know!

I agree that its your own risk for coming on, and more often than not if I don't catch an event live then I check in on a forum or read my MMAJunkie app anyway, simply meaning its a pretty common reaction if you post in a pre event thread when there's a spoiler thread up. Rightly or wrongly the shit for posting about fights without a warning in flashing rights is gonna keep on truckin'

I believe that we should continue the thread and just ignore dicksmasher - he is hell bent on being a dick head and it should be ignored. \I am sue the only Martial Arts he knows it steven seagal films and kickboxer fims- dick head

End result is that the Reem threw out an obvoiusly roided win through pure power and hgh aided striking

NO?

STFU brainsmasher you cbomb!

Im being a dick by defending the actions of people being attacked by pussies like you! Im tired of every thread being hijacked by sacks of shit liek your self. Go find a sport you actually care enough to watch and quit running your dick beaters. There is always going to be someone posts "spoilers". So deal with it!